LoversGGBlackmail

View File

>>>ADULT ONLY NEED DOWNLOAD THIS IT IS NOT FOR UNDERAGE PERSONS... IT WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR FALL OUT, or grow in Mysterious Places<<>>

<<>>>>>

Author: Galgat version 1.00

requires : LoversPK REV 89 or Higher for sure, I am using 94

[i have been playing it with REV 96 and found no problems.]

Requires :

Requires : OBSE 20 ;19 might be enough, but I am using ver 20

Requires : shivering isle

Requires : HGEC Body mod

Requires : Or should have Elys universal silent voice

Requires : Pluggy 125 or better I would think, I am running 132

Requires : New and improved animation project version 2.4 -By Donkey Get it Here : May not be needed (questionable with LAPF and other changes)

Another thing you May wish to get :: FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp

If you have ever seen the NPC or companian come to you and have like 2 faces on them. This is a fast travel bug, and Update3D is needed to fix

this little mod takes care of that for you.

It can be placed most anywhere in your load order, and functions just fine.

NOTE::: I have never bridged the gap, adding story from tamriel to Shivering Isle's so some things may screw up. Is a new

thing for me. One thing I noticed was MentalElfs packager added and insert to the "distantlod folder" I believe this has to

be installed, but you may wish to back up the file it adds to your "distantlod folder" if it is already there the file name

is "tamriel_21_-9.lod".

Recommended :: Nusbie Refining existing lovers animations ::Not required, but needed, as I use many animation from his

pack's, and the ones you have may not look right or fit the plot if you do not have these.

[ for the most part anything you need to play LoversPK you need here ]

Requires : Must be playing a FEMALE CHARACTER

This is something I have started, and sense I have not seen anything new pop up in awhile, even though it is not finished, it is playable to a point.

Your hero is about to be subject to Shame and humiliation. That is the theme of this mod, Blackmailed into preforming for a Group of people that have no real interest other than profit for shaming you to the public in Tamrial. They have a contract to sully your name, and reputation through out the realm.

At certain points in the game you will have to check the local rumors, until you get and update in your quest log. also waiting a few days between meetings with the Kovak guild, until they call you to come to them again.

It is just a start of I hope I have time to make, A much bigger quest. You should get plenty of Quest markers early on to get you where you need to go. To get the Ball rolling so to speak.

Bugs, its beta, sure may be many, One of the worst is that sometimes my NPC to NPC dialog is not visible, and that is pissing me off. I can not yet figure out why this is. when this happens like the 2 NPC will meet, and talk, but you won't see it. It sucks. I have placed Messages at certain time to allow you to know what is going on "Sort of", even if this is happening, but it is not what I want. I am still tweaking it.

there are many NPC Dialogs that I have set up that sometimes the text is visible, and sometimes it is not. The drunks that talk to Buckman first at each bar. When buckman returns to base, he has a chat with the boss, Mrs. Caro talks to her Husband. after the Bloodwine is made, and many more. These would help your story line if they appear consistently.

Only way I know to make them show if they do not, is to save shortly before these events. and the quit the game, and restart at that save.

If you save while you are enslaved, be sure to do it after the master person has taken off and is well under way to where ever they are going. [this because I move markers around a lot, and if you save to soon the marker may not get moved, and your screwed]

Be sure to have. subtitles set in your Oblivion.ini

bGeneralSubtitles=1

bDialogueSubtitles=1

After each humiliation act's happen, each with a few days between them, remember after the Humiliations are over to talk with people about rumors, until you get and update, then you may have to wait a few days. You will find that people are talking about you a lot. And it is not nice sometimes what they say.

thats about it. Let me know if I should even continue with it. Please don't bash me to much, it is just something I have been testing, and as I have not seen any new LoversPK stuff out in awhile I thought I might release what I have done so Far.

**********additions of ver 0.09*************************

You only need the LoversGalgatBlackmail_.09.7z folder and everything in it, I have added some textures, and .nif files so you will have to install the full package and loversGGBlackmail.esp from that .7z files folder. Every thing else I only left encase you have a problem, but will be removing the other files soon for space.

ADDED: fejeena helped me out by running through my ESP again looking for dirty edits I made, so the timer tweaked, and regular ESP are in the "ESP_fejeena_Cleaned_For_MeVer9.7z" file. you will still need everything from the main Ver9.7z file, but use one of those ESP would be best.

ADDED: TimerTweakedESP_.09ver.7z is just ESP but timer is tweaked a little on the stock quest in IC, and Buckman Quest. May help some with older slower Machines, but have tested only once through those Quests If causes Problem revert to ESP in LoversGalgatBlackmail_.09.7z file.

You still need all Meshes, textures, sounds, what ever from the LoversGalgatBlackmail_.09.7z file folder.

1. Adds another quest that will move your heroine out of the shivering Isle's. I did shorten many things I wanted to do there, but such options can always be re opened at a latter date, if I decided that I want them. I just had to many quests opened there, and needed to conclude them for now.

Hopefully this will allow me to move on with the Tamrial part of the quest line.

2. Many have said that wearing clothing when accepting the Buckman quest. has caused them trouble. I personally have never had a problem with this, I allowed you to wear what ever clothing you wished on this one because the acts that you were forced to do, it did not matter if you wore clothing or not. [unless you had motion 112 changed to some other motion. from its original]

There may be many reasons for the problem, (there are several versions of setbody floating around, some of them are not real stable) (some do not set there bodies to 0 weight, some just do odd stuff) this could be why some have the problem, and some do not. I use a very personal version of set Body that I have modified the .nif files to, ( adjusting the color balance, and setting for oily skin, and taking into blender all the lower body parts and improving them, adding B_hole, and re shaping the Vagina, and changing the textures to match, and such) It was a Set body mod that was made by a person that did not wish it to be shared with the general public, so I can not share it. Sorry.

The other reasons I can think of are the normal ones, load order, mod conflict, trying to move ahead in the story by using Setstage, installing something wrong, and so on.

[Fix for some I hope:] I have re done the dialog with Buckman, and if you are wearing clothing, he will ask you to remove it all, this includes rings, necklaces, and shield, It would be best to remove your weapon as well. I hope this helps a lot of you that have had trouble with this part of the mod. Not being able to re create this problem on my system, makes it just impossible for me to understand the problem, and fix it for sure.

3. Many text edit's and probably some created

**********additions of ver 0.08*************************

1.This Only adds a short introduction to Welcher trade me, and his Mother, and the first quest you do for him. "I'm a Black Widow" I will probably be tweaking this some more, but I think is playable.

2.I also added a spell that will toggle the Rumors about you off or on. Cast it once will turn off the rumor's and cast it again to turn them back on.

REASON FOR SPELL::: Some mods do stuff with the Hello topic, and because of this My mod's use of it also could cause conflicts, so if you are not actively playing Blackmail, cast the "Action No Gossip" spell once to turn off the Gossip about you, and if you begin to actively play BlackMail again then just cast it again to turn them back on.

One mod I know that does not like them on is BravilUnderground, so use the spell if your actively playing BravilUnderground.

3. IMPORTANT:: I May have the ESP name different than the one you have been playing, so you might have to rename the ESP if this is the case, so your save games will work right with it.

**********additions of ver 0.07 fixes & problems*************************

1. Extended the foolorn quest a little farther, not much, you will have a mission for the Wetlord that leds to some rather

abusive treatment.

2. I was the one who originally set up the crawling animations for slave bondage, and I tweaked the models a lot in

Nifskope to get speeds, and what not reasonable, but this special animation is very hard to drop out of sometime's, and you may be stuck crawling on your hands and knees even after being released.

If this happens, just quicksave game, exit game To the Main Oblivion Screen, and reload your quicksave game. this has always fixed the hanging when it does happen, I am sorry, I have tried many thing's to try and stop this from happening, but nothing I have tried has ever been foolproof.

this will also fix If on exiting slavery your hands are staying behind your back, which sometimes Happens.

One of the oddities of this is, if you save before release, and then restart OB, and load that save, it seems to work flawlessly.. I wish I could understand what is happening with this, I think it is also the reason why sometimes forced conversation dialog is not seen sometimes.

**********additions of ver 0.06 fixes & problems*************************

1.Mainly extended the Shivering Isles part with more quest's.

2.Added some dialog from onlookers are Gawk-er's, During sex act's. This is still in testing, but seems okay for now.

3. been picking at it off and on long period, I know have done some text editing, many minor bug tweaking. little motion changes and such.

4. truthfully I can not remember all the changes I may have made. I have been tied up with family problems for some time, and could only aply a limited amount of time to this.

5. The quests extend a little ways into Foolorn, and area I created in the shivering isle's. I have a lot I wish to do there, and this just scratches the surface of that.

6. I wish had more time, would have extended it a lot more. But I will be working on it.

************INSTALLATION********************************

Install just place all the files in the Blackmail folder into your Oblivion\Data folder.

If you have been playing LoversCrowning Isle or and earlier version of Blackmail, it will re write the special animations of that mod into the same place, but they are no different than the ones I use in Crowning isle, so its no big deal. I may latter rename, and re work them some anyway, so there will never be any conflict. And at this time there won't be anyway because there the same files..LOL.

*****Things to think about************

I never put anything below these

3E Lovers with PK.esp [Version 93]

3F LoversCreature.esp

40 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

41 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

42 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

those mods are always at the bottom of my load order. some people don't do this, and for a time they will get away with it. but it will get them eventually. In loversPK mods.

at the top of load order

00 Oblivion.esm << This one always top

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm << this one above the other 4

02 x117race.esm <<This one above the other 3

03 Lovers with PK.esm << above the other 2

04 LoversCreature.esm << above the other 1

05 BreakUndies.esm

this area below here is where your lovers PK Mods will go

and for the most part all your other mods

New mods like mine go right above setbody Or most any new mod your are testing

for the first time, latter you may move it up, and also check if doc file informs you of

any Mod it should be above or below, but be aware that many modders because they aways want

there mod to work will tell you place it at bottom, its a cheap shot, but a lot do it

I don't know how many times i have seen that I suppose every mod ever made for Oblivion

has to be Placed at the bottom of your load order, "" Now how is that going to work ??""

Please understand LoversPK, and it's components are not a mod, they are a Game

Engine with functions { A child Engine of the Master Oblivion Engine}, just like UDK or dooms engine

you can not put your Engine in the back seat, and expect to drive off with out a lot of Bailing wire.

32 SetBody.esp

[these are all MBP Not needed in this mod, but this is where they would be]

33 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

34 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

35 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

36 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

37 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

38 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

39 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

3A Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

3B Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

3C Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

3D x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

3E Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

3F Real_Mannequin.esp << this not actually MBP, but normally comes with the OMOD

[i very, very seldom ever place any mod of any kind here]

[it defeat's MBP's ability to fix the Look of the People in that mod]

40 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96]

41 LoversCreature.esp

42 LoversMB2.esp

43 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

44 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

45 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

46 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

nothing below here these 7 ESP always at bottom

That pretty much goes for any new to you lovers mod you are trying out. Putting a new mod up high in your load order is just asking for it to fuck up, putting it below the ones i told you to keep at the bottom is doing the same thing.

LoversPK extender is bad new's in my Mod, but try it if you want, but Don't say I did not warn you.

Joburg, LandE, are probably very bad too. Any mod that constantly looks for something that can rape you is likely to cause trouble.

Mods that damage you when having sex, probably very bad, as this is forced RPG action, I have the rape flag set on most everything to do with sex.

Rape flagged Motions the Jump button will not change, this is RPG I have to have motions in the right place.

Is why when Motion numbers are changed it makes thing seem screwy, like My dialog says your doing s BJ, and the Motion instead is missionary.

If you have Conservative setting on those Mods I mentioned you may be Okay. I never shut down My version of LoversRapeSGalgat.esp, but I keep the setting very Conservative. But some of the newer versions are taking some liberties that I have not looked at, I just don't know about them.

I never use Bash Patches, and I for sure do not use Boss. Those tool's and there use are up to you, but if you use them, and have trouble. I probably can not help you much. I prefer to make My own CTD, I don't need any help.

*********************SPOILER**************

1. Laboratory experiment.

After the experiment you will get a chance to look around, before being taken back to Kovak. You might for story line reasons want to check out Monroes Log.

2. after returning to Kovak base from laboratory experiment, The boss seems to have troubles, and has little time to fool with you. Looks around the base, for some sort of document, paper work, your looking for a clue that will led you to the finishing part of what I have done so far in 0.03 ver.

Hopefully this update will give you and Idea of the direction the story is to take.

******************Credits***************************

Much thanks to the people that made LoversPK

to Makers of Nifskope, Blender, and Gimp2, and OBMM, Wrye Bash these are wonderful tools, and not much would have ever happened with out them.

to thomthom for allowing me to take and abuse his Following scripts.

to Donkey for his wonderful additions to LoversPK animations, and Nusbie for his refining of many of them.

to Slof for her wonderful depictions of the male Genitilia.

for HGEC, the hands down best body for Oblivion, and now it appears ported to Skyrim.

GSBmodders; for giving me a template to use for the Black Horse Courier News paper.

MentleElf; for his Packaging program, I have grown so use to using it, I don't know what I would do with out it. It misses some thing's but if very good.

fejeena; Always a big help, spots my fat finger dirty edits all the time.

Great Big Thank you to Ashal. for giving us this location and ability to upload our fantasy's, for others to play.

Many others I will try and add latter, this is a very new mod.

If you use something here or I give you and Idea, a little credit to me would be nice, I get I think more cursing sometimes it seems that thumbs up.

But that is up to you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/31/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    LoversPK REV 89 or Higher for sure, I am using 94, OBSE 20 ;19 might be enough, but I am using ver 20, shivering isle, HGEC Body mod, Elys universal silent voice, Pluggy 125 or better I would think, I am running 132, New and improved animation project version 2.4 -By Donkey, Must be playing a FEMALE CHARACTER

Well I have a issue that doesn't allow me to continue on with the mod...

When i meet all 3 moms at the churches and I get the key to the portal, i try to go in and it says "your not special enough fuck off"

yea..... I don't know what to do now...

When i meet all 3 moms at the churches and I get the key to the portal' date=' i try to go in and it says "your not special enough fuck off"

[/quote']

go on in and talk to the kovak boss, he will tell you to go back and see the mothers again. you are not a Kovak member so you can not use the portals.

You will soon see how the Kovak use the dragon breath portals.

The base is open, look around if you want, I built it all, and have plans for most of it, as well as improvements in mind.

When i meet all 3 moms at the churches and I get the key to the portal' date=' i try to go in and it says "your not special enough fuck off"

[/quote']

go on in and talk to the kovak boss, he will tell you to go back and see the mothers again. you are not a Kovak member so you can not use the portals.

The base is open, look around if you want, I built it all, and have plans for most of it, as well as improvements in mind.

Where would the house be? None of the letters say where it is..

[/quote']

Where would the house be? None of the letters say where it is..

You went down the trapdoor, and then you walked past Baggers the npc, then you walk past the dragon portals, Open the door, walk into the big room which is well lighted with a cathedral type ceiling, then talk to Jack Mog. I don't understand why you do not see the door, just past the I think eight Dragon breath portals...

you can not use the Dragon breath portals. they will not WORK FOR YOU...THEY ONLY WORK FOR THE KOVAK PEOPLE.

the other thing you may have done is try to use one of the portals in town. they will Not work for you either.

If that is the case read the spoiler.

the trap door is behind gottshaw INN, between Kvatch, and Anvil, little inn on side of road. this is only way you can enter the Kovak Base. I thought I had it as the target, but I may have had the Kovak Boss targeted as well. Which would make all those locked portals light up as well.

This is why I hate using quest targets, multiple entry's spots lead to havok. And Players freaks thinking I am where it said to go but I can not enter if that door is locked.. the mod is fucked is first response.. And that is understandable. just know that there is a dragon breath portal in every city. but you can not use them. I may just remove the targets and let people find places. I think the Journal actually tells you right where to go, but that might be the second return to the Kovak Base.

I will fix a better response for the portals that was a quick one while I was putting it together. But for now know that the only way you may enter or exit the Kovak base is at the trap door, behind Gottshaw Inn which is located between Kvatch and Anvil.

Works great for the most part thus far. I haven't encountered any major bugs, but there are a few weird things I've come across.

-the collar disappears when the player is placed in the stocks, and is only replaced when Baggers moves her to a new location

-the script that determines whether or not the player is nude in the conversation with Baggers only accepts full nudity, which includes things like cloth gloves and an amulet

-the scene that plays when Baggers returns to the main quest giver is some kind of girl-on-top blowjob scene - I'm not really sure what is supposed to be happening, but it seems way too consensual for the dialog

-you mentioned this in the OP, but Baggers never has any dialog with any other NPC other than the vanilla oblivion stuff - looking at the dialog tree, it appears that he's not supposed to, but I dunno

-Buckman's dialog with other NPCs occurs, but even with subtitles and at a distance of less than 10 feet, it's not audible

-this isn't exactly a problem with the mod, but using the nudeshy mod makes the stocks animation break - maybe try adding a slight delay between Baggers putting the player in the stocks and him starting the animation

I haven't gotten very far in the second half, but I'll be back if I find any more little glitches. Thanks for uploading this, it looks like it's gonna be pretty awesome when you flesh it out a bit more.

Humm, as to the scene with baggers at the base, that is the animation that you must have as motion 23, which is not the same scene that I have, Many animation packs vary. I did recently install some of Nusbie's from his refining Lovers animations, and I think the one I am using there is quite brutal. But it may come from his pack.

I can assure you it does not look consensual. But Donkey recently updated his 2.4 pack a little and I may have gotten the one I used there.

as to baggers dialog, It has not been done yet. It was the first routine I did, and this is very Beta. I was more concerned with getting the events to happen there.

None of it is Audible, and won't be, takes to much time to do. I am Glad that the text appears for you. It does not appear all the time for me.

The Collar disappears, as My animation which is used between attack use's an animation Item, which pretty much over rides anything else. also once in stocks what is the need for collar.

You have no idea on the stocks how many time I have tried various ways to swap, and the animation not break. I was just happy to get it fairly solid at this time. I only released this because I had not seen anything new. added in some time, and was looking to give people something to play with.

It is WIP, and very Beta. I think I pointed that out. I think it will be awhile before i release any more of it.

and yes the player is to be completely nude, what would be the humiliation shame, if not. But you may set items to hot keys, and put them on or off at this time in the mod. It is not a full proof shut down right now. just a clause in the Dialog.

I've met 3 moms and tried to go to the green marker on the map but always got crashed when i'm near that location. Is there something wrong (with me)?

It sound like it, you may have a mod that does something with the Gottshaw area, and it might be causing the glitch.. this is why I hate modding OB all I did was drop a door in, and area, and now 50 other mods who use that area, will conflict.

Off hand in lovers I think some of the rape bandit robber mods use that area, some of them are not very clean mods. They tend to glitch areas. But with OB that is easy to do. But I bet there are many that I don't know about that may use it as well.

Tried this out for a bit, and overall it worked very well for the first mission, with the exception that, while most of the time the stocks were fixed as intended, other times my toon could move in them. Guess that's to be expected at this stage of development.

The second mission didn't go so well. The controlling NPC never ordered my toon to strip, s she was dressed throughout. Maybe that's intended.

The bigger problem was that the controlling NPC would stop every few paces and just repeat the "shake that ass" line for about ten real-world minutes. I got to the Count's Arms in anvil, and after a few many-minute bots of "shake that ass" got in three performances, and then the game crashed.

The big issue for me wasn't the crash, but the halts for the extended "shake that ass" sessions. Those were tre boring.

Overall, though, this is the kind of detailed and well-written stuff I have come to expect from you. I remain in awe of your scripting, and hope you get a chance to contribute to the Skyrim Slaver's Guild (even if only by making the kinds of scripts for Skyrim that you make here).

Thanks for making this, and thanks again for posting it. I look forward to its continuation.

until know (quest stage 30 i think) i didnt encouter any bug. Great mod !

just a mistake : after you have spoken to the 3 mother there is a map marker, but it is on the closest teleport, that you cant use.

I put some ";" in the script with "isactionref" before understanding you just have to go to the inn and just use the trap.

Tried this out for a bit' date=' and overall it worked very well for the first mission, with the exception that, while most of the time the stocks were fixed as intended, other times my toon could move in them. Guess that's to be expected at this stage of development.

The second mission didn't go so well. The controlling NPC never ordered my toon to strip, s she was dressed throughout. Maybe that's intended.

The bigger problem was that the controlling NPC would stop every few paces and just repeat the "shake that ass" line for about ten real-world minutes. I got to the Count's Arms in anvil, and after a few many-minute bots of "shake that ass" got in three performances, and then the game crashed.

The big issue for me wasn't the crash, but the halts for the extended "shake that ass" sessions. Those were tre boring.

Overall, though, this is the kind of detailed and well-written stuff I have come to expect from you. I remain in awe of your scripting, and hope you get a chance to contribute to the Skyrim Slaver's Guild (even if only by making the kinds of scripts for Skyrim that you make here).

Thanks for making this, and thanks again for posting it. I look forward to its continuation.

[/quote']

I am amaze you got all those shake that ass statement's I was wanting them to play, but they never would for me, Kool. I have to find what you have done or installed that makes that happen, so I can figure out how to control it. that could be useful.

I am sort of thinking something else is causeing that, I run a very lean Load order. I will list it for you, maybe you can help me understand why this happens. I did not ever have anything close to that problem. But if you have it others will too.

I never set up a you need to be striped, the second mission really does not require it. as everything is Oral. actually if you have some clothing hot keyed you can put clothing on most anytime. Its not been streamlined for oddities in any way.

as to crashes. I have yet to get any, I played it through many times, and I had a few bug lock's where next User was not found, not often, but did happen some. The timer is set pretty long between actions in the second mission, (which is the last for now) but that will just take a little tweaking on my part. This is done while beta, to make sure it all works before I try to Shorten them, i have to allow for them time to instigate every action.

Here is my load order. I would like to understand why you get all those Shake booty text.

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  playble_armors.esp
07  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
08  Tag_Armorseller.esp
09  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0A  DLCOrrery.esp
0B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0C  DLCThievesDen.esp
0D  DLCVileLair.esp
0E  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0F  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
10  Knights.esp
11  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
12  babehair_EV.esp
13  Opale armor for Exnem body.esp
14  ExWearUndies.esp
15  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
16  Rosana.esp
17  Seductress Armour.esp
18  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
19  BlackLuster.esp
1A  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
1B  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1C  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1D  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1E  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
1F  Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp
20  TagsYinYang.esp
21  Chain it!.esp
22  Streamline 3.1.esp
23  LoversLight.esp
24  LoversFSE.esp
25  Summon Fairy_v0.91xDS_mini.esp
26  LoversBed.esp
27  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
28  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
29  RealWalk.esp
2A  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2B  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
2C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2D  AirOC04 Vat.esp
2E  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp <<2F  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
30  SetBody.esp
31  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
32  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3B  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3D  Real_Mannequin.esp
3E  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 93]
3F  LoversCreature.esp
40  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
41  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
42  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

until know (quest stage 30 i think) i didnt encouter any bug. Great mod !

just a mistake : after you have spoken to the 3 mother there is a map marker' date=' but it is on the closest teleport, that you cant use.

I put some ";" in the script with "isactionref" before understanding you just have to go to the inn and just use the trap.

[/quote']

Problem with Quest markers, one of the reasons I hate to even use them, is they show all entrances, and exits, even if they are locked.

This is Tes4, not much can be done, except marking only the entrance door, but not the NPC inside the door. I marked both to help, which makes the only entrance that you can enter, if you are in Tamrial Out side area be colored Green. all the red doors are lock, and un usable to you.

I may in and update only mark the doors, where multiple doors are available but locked. however this will then require you to wander all over larger area's just to find your target for the quest.

And some will keep walking back to the door, thinking that is where they need to go. It is just screwed no matter what I do.

Probably better just to not use them, and give directions in the quest log journal.

But then there are players that won't ever read the journal, and then you get the asking where do I go now... It is hard to direct all players at all times.

I do try to make thing's sort of findable, but I know it does not always work.

Your quest update (stage 10) is telling "Now I have a key, and a point on the map where I can perhaps find them". As the marker was on a TP it is not clear at all.

Stage 18 "...I need to go back to trap door behind Gottshaw Inn", far better, just need something like "on the road between kvatch and bravil", to avoid to check uesp.net where is this inn.

I personaly prefer quest without marker.

Alright I finally finished the mod and here are my thoughts:

Pros:

I loved the public humiliation with the stocks, glad to see that finally implemented.

Good plot

I thought the "toilets" were funny :D

I loved both sequences

The Kovack headquarters is very nicely done (can't wait to see what those prison cells are going to be used for)

I liked how everyone in the bar kept starring at my character. It added to the whole "OMG that's the hero of kvatch being a whore"

Loved the insults

Being paraded around town (I liked how the 1st one lasted all day)

Cons:

The way the mod started out was really tedious... having to go to one mother to another.... then having to go see them all again got kind of annoying.

"Wobble that ass to show everyone how much of a slut you are" got annoying everytime i walked ahead of the slave master

For some reason during the 2nd humiliation tactic, i couldn't move my character left or right while walking with the slave master. I had to use the tcl cheat to get through objects

More than 1 animation would of been nice for the blowjob scene

All in all this is a fantastic mod that I really enjoyed!

Can't wait to see more of this

thanks galgat!

I will get rid of the Mobsters comment's, what is funny about that is I did everything I could get them to say anything to me, while testing, but they never said a word, I never got one comment about the shake that booty. I actually turned off the random to those comments, so they would be forced to pick those, and say them, but they never would..LOL

But I see my effort's payed off to everyone else. I wish I knew why such comment when I set them up don't work for me.

Only thing I can think of is I never installed the unofficial patch, I use KT custom race fix, but nothing else. I did not like a lot of the fixes in the Unofficial patch, so I avoided it.

I wonder sometimes if that is why such things as those comments are never able to work right, I may have to look into that.

And yes I felt stupid sending everyone back to those people a second time, but I could not come up with a simpler, fashion to do it, in my head. Trying to place the Boss as a rather smug, see for your self sort. Who wanted you to get a full visual of what was happening or would happen. That is why I set the way points back to them to help speed it up some.

I have a lot to do, I know I was really not ready to release, but just had not seen anyone release anything new in awhile. so I thought I would share this one that I was working on.

I have a couple more, started as well, but I don't need anymore head ache, so they will be awhile getting released.

I will try to stop the look sexy comments though or the repetitive ones. I have 2 more scenario's almost done, and some clean up.

Glad you liked the toilets, I spent some time figuring out how to script them to work as they do. Was simple once I figured out what I had to do. But had to study some of the new OBSE functions to get them going.

The shame about them is, even though I set up the code to do the same for the NPC that it does for the Player, the NPC refuses to remove there lower clothing, sort of ticks me off, I know how to make them undress, but it would be nice if they obeyed the same rules as the PC, The script would be so much simpler.

I have a lot to fix, it is all fun, I just get discouraged when I see people having a lot of trouble with it.

Oh and that not being able to move left and right is a tick of the restraining collar. What you do is point your self with the mouse, and move. turn around with the mouse, and move back, anyway with a little practice its not hard at all to look anywhere you want.

I could script it out, but then a lot of things would have to be scripted back in each time the sex act began. And that could make for a lot of CTD's. So I have left it like it is for safety reasons.

Next time try as i said, you will find you can move most anywhere.

During the stocks the player is totally freed, but then restrained, which is why you get the left right movement then. which is, and was very tricky to do and still keep the Lovers stocks, and my stocks separate. You actually wear 2 different sets of stocks, and use my animations part of the time during that.

That is why you have to be placed back in them each time.