Breeder Content Expanded

1,266 members have voted

1. 1. Which (notable) Fertile Breeder character would you most like to see make a return?

• Jade
    • Dr. Wolfe
    • Paula
    • Ritual Clarity
  2. 2. Which animal would you like to see most? (Assuming they have animations.)

• Ghoul
    • Super Mutant
    • Dog
    • Brahmin
    • Mole Rat
    • Radstag
    • Yao Guai
    • Deathclaw
    • Bloatfly
    • Blood Bug
    • Mirelurk
    • Radscorpion
    • Stingwing
  3. 3. Where do you want the initial focus to be?

• New, hand crafted quests
    • Breeding jobs
    • Lore/background
    • Settlement mode implementations
  4. 4. Would you consider TTW to be acceptable for canon? (Lone Wanderer = Courier)

• Yes, I think that's entirely plausible and think it could be canon for mods
    • No, it is pure blasphemy and anyone defending it as such is just silly
    • Is there a particular reason I should care?

This is kinda like a mod for skyrim but here it goes. Captured breeder. For example you get knocked out they drag you back to there home. You are forced to breed and you have to try to escape. You fail to escape you are right back where you started. I know of two places in fallout 3 and new vegas that works for deathclaws. You could use it for raiders and other animals. You could even put aliens on the map. You get defeated they beam you up and starts with the anal probing.

@VaunWolfe yeah, that's what the original Sexout Breeder was about, and the next module will focus mainly on that in the Mojave. After that, basic breeding in DC and then captured in DC.

@ritualclarity the animals might have "parts", but without proper animations, I'm not sure whether or not it could work properly. And always be careful with probing... Ritual Clarity could very carefully tell you why XD

This is kinda like a mod for skyrim but here it goes. Captured breeder. For example you get knocked out they drag you back to there home. You are forced to breed and you have to try to escape. You fail to escape you are right back where you started. I know of two places in fallout 3 and new vegas that works for deathclaws. You could use it for raiders and other animals. You could even put aliens on the map. You get defeated they beam you up and starts with the anal probing.

What is with this racial profiling. Just because someone is an alien don't mean that they do anal probing!.. :D Some do cattle mutilation or abductions as well. I mean come on.. What is the fascination with you humans with anus and probing.. :P

@ritualclarity the animals might have "parts", but without proper animations, I'm not sure whether or not it could work properly.

If you are referring to the abominations you are correct without the animations the "parts" would just be eye candy :P. However they are closer to being able to be used than say other creatures that haven't been included yet. Like the Mirelurks that looks like crabs.. However if desperate a fade to black say a drugging or something then wake up. Cheap shortcut but can work in a proper storyline. Like what I was thinking of and think I might even have mentioned it to User29 a long time ago. The opening scene for FO3 has your camera angle like you are laying down with others moving around. Well instead of your father etc you would have two or three aliens doing their thing while you are immobile. You can cut to fade to black after using a couple of those saw sounds that are already in the game.

@VaunWolfe yeah, the aliens made cross-species breeding possible in the first place XD

As for the Death Alternative, I have no idea how a mod like that would work. (I'm a mere mortal among gods here...)

If i had the faintest idea i would help you with it. I would think setting up a percentile for triggering at a certain amount of health. I am certain some people would be willing to help with that. Then a fade to black and then a travel command. Set up for what ever creatures and there locations you want then you make your scenarios. For example you get defeated by legion men instead of dying you are transported to the fort or one of the larger camps you are then used for their breeding purposes. For guard dogs or just for male babies.

Yep.. I understood.

The Another Kick in the Head can be used as a base for an add on for this mod that can give you different story lines. You then can create what you wanted to happen. Black out and find yourself on a spaceship if you are in certain locations and Raider camp if in others or creature of choice dragged you into their den for food or whatever and you wake up there. (death claw might be a good example there.)

Creating your own Alternate death mod might conflict with others already made for this. Besides.. Why reinvent the wheel? :)

All it takes is someone willing to work on the project. Odessa might even be willing to help with some questions related to her mod.

Everyone, as much as it hurts me to say, I can't do this anymore. I've enjoyed working on this project, but with all the stress I'm having in my personal life, I can't find the time to work on this. I'm sorry if I crush anyone's moods with this, but I'm also hoping you understand. I'll make sure the main module is completely wrapped up, but from there on I'll see where the winds take me. If anyone wants to go into detail, here are some of the reasons why:

Just kidding, April Fool's.

Everyone, as much as it hurts me to say, I can't do this anymore. I've enjoyed working on this project, but with all the stress I'm having in my personal life, I can't find the time to work on this. I'm sorry if I crush anyone's moods with this, but I'm also hoping you understand. I'll make sure the main module is completely wrapped up, but from there on I'll see where the winds take me. If anyone wants to go into detail, here are some of the reasons why:

FFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck...

I have never been so happy to see an april fools. Too many mods die with that exact speech.

LOL

So are you going to allow this to become a community asset or is it going to be held like it is permissions wise until you "see where the winds take" you and you decide to come back? Just that there seem to be quite  a few people that enjoy this mod and it would be ashamed if it fell to the wayside like the older Breeder. Shame indeed. But it is your mod you can do what you feel is necessary.

:P

For those who didn't catch on yet, what I said yesterday was just an April Fool's joke (that's why you should read spoilers in important messages :P)

I'm not leaving anytime soon, and I'm still working on the next module. So stay classy, LoversLab.

Hope I mamaged to fool at least some of you hehe.

Will any of the stories be for specific factions only? Like only NCR or Legion?

Yes. The deathclaw story will start at the Mojave Outpost and the Centaur story will start at Cottonwood Cove. It's tied in to these factions minimally, but if they're hostile you can't start the episode.

is it possible to add people to breed with in the DLC's?

If you mean breed with people, then no, this mod is about bestiality and the like. I know that there's human breeding with the Legion, but that's an exception.

If you mean add people who hire the player to breed, then maybe. A couple of reasons I'm not saying "yes":

-The DLC creatures don't all have animations. I can't really do a lot with that. And they usually don't support pregnancies.

-The New Vegas DLC's are pretty linear and don't offer a lot of sidetracking. Prime examples are Dead Money and Lonesome Road. Old World Blues does offer a more open world, so it might be something there, but mostly in the sense of the Think Tank wanting to research the Breeder Mutation like Dr. Wolfe already does. Honest Hearts does offer some play, maybe. Something along the line of the Dead Horses wanting you to breed bighorners for their herd and the Sorrows wanting you to find a way to bestow the "gifts of fertility" onto their women. However, Honest Hearts becomes rather hollow once the main quest is completed.

-The DLC's usually push you forward. There is often too little time to actually be busy breeding.

Again, it's a maybe. If I get a sudden lightbulb hovering over my head or someone makes a good suggestion, I might do something. Otherwise, it's a no-go.

I believe what pepertje is stating is most of the DLC's are intended to move you along not for real replayability. This limits mods like this as the intent is to go back and back and back again :D.

Now.. the extended version or whatever where pepertje is having more tricked or trapped (aka Sexout Breeder ) situations.. There are some pretty good stories that can be explored during the DLC that can greatly extend the play of those. I won't go into detail of some of the ideas until pepertje is ready for them (in other words finished with the base ;).) and is wanting something else to sink his teeth into.. :). Who knows he might want to take a break and have some of you guys and gals do some episodes yourselves before starting again. It is tough to take all this on by one person. ;).

@ritualclarity Well, you're right about the replayability. As for anybody else helping out, I'm open to cooperating on anything (so far, no volunteers). And the base module should be complete by now, so I'm already setting up the frames for the FB Captured module (perks included). As for any scenarios in the DLC's, as stated before, the story itself is a little too continuous for any other scenario to tie in. Only Old World Blues offers a little downtime (Honest Hearts as well, but that's all gone after the endgame.) I am planning on using DLC content in the follower module, but that's still a loooooooooooong way ahead (if only Nukapedia had a more organized way of listing quests for New Vegas...)

All in all, unless someone suggests a good scenario for DLC content, it's not on my list (yet).

And as for "taking a break", in my life it means slowing down rather than just letting it all slide down. Like, from working on this every day to working on it a couple of hours a week. But yeah, it'd be fun to see what it's like to work together with someone else, so here's a call to anyone with the spare time and patience to help me out.

Small change of plan: rather than working on a captured scenario, I'm working on the farm episode. Why? Bighorners, that's why. And it's an excuse to finally put the Matthews Animal Husbandry to use in this game.

A badend like scenario would be good.  And no i don´t mean the "dead end" scenario, some thing like this: ...Kira know after her impregnation, that she would be a member and breedmother of the deathclaw tribe at last for long time. But she know that it would be the best part of her life.

Encounter idea:

The deadwind cave (maybe can be other place). The courier steps in the cave and met a smal tribe of smart deathclaws. a improved place to sleep, a mercant and some horny tribe members. The courier can aks for sex, every time the death claws fill her  1 belly/inflation point, the pints get lost after time

(2 less or more hours) if she get filled to 6 points she get a smal deathclaw mutation. (horns) I know that user29 had this feature in his breeder mod. But here just a smal mutaiton. On of the bigest problems is that the orignal breeder mod was to big for one person... and to much bad scripst. ^^