Breeder Content Expanded

1,266 members have voted

1. 1. Which (notable) Fertile Breeder character would you most like to see make a return?

• Jade
    • Dr. Wolfe
    • Paula
    • Ritual Clarity
  2. 2. Which animal would you like to see most? (Assuming they have animations.)

• Ghoul
    • Super Mutant
    • Dog
    • Brahmin
    • Mole Rat
    • Radstag
    • Yao Guai
    • Deathclaw
    • Bloatfly
    • Blood Bug
    • Mirelurk
    • Radscorpion
    • Stingwing
  3. 3. Where do you want the initial focus to be?

• New, hand crafted quests
    • Breeding jobs
    • Lore/background
    • Settlement mode implementations
  4. 4. Would you consider TTW to be acceptable for canon? (Lone Wanderer = Courier)

• Yes, I think that's entirely plausible and think it could be canon for mods
    • No, it is pure blasphemy and anyone defending it as such is just silly
    • Is there a particular reason I should care?

@ritualclarity well, I'm using the current stable versions and both the bloatfly and cazador pregnancies will result in infinite birthing loops, but this doesn't happen to everyone. Maybe it's something with the lumpy preg, since most of those tend to be... buggy.

Well can't you choose a different pregnancy status to avoid the "lumpy" situation ? Then when/if it gets fixed change it back to the normal function then you can move on with your progress.

That would likely require changes to Pregnancy, and I'm not sure I should be touching that. I could, however, keep pregnancy from starting and have the player character go through a phony pregnancy, expanding the belly through dialogue etc. like Paula's in the Bighorner Captured episode.

Okay i love this. But anyway you can do ant queen?

Absolutely. Ant queen is high on my list. I'll toss it in the OP.

That would likely require changes to Pregnancy, and I'm not sure I should be touching that. I could, however, keep pregnancy from starting and have the player character go through a phony pregnancy, expanding the belly through dialogue etc. like Paula's in the Bighorner Captured episode.

Yea. that basically was what I was talking about. I was thinking of bypassing the pregnancy of the bugged system by having a pregnant with a non bugged pregnancy and just change it later but this way might be better. I don't know as I haven't gotten that deep in the modding. However the idea is basically the same. Just rig what is needed to continue until the problem has been properly fixed. The idea you have is perhaps the best because then you should just be able to add the baby to the inventory at the end of the pregnancy. Less stress that way.

Well ty. ant queen that use a host put eggs in maybe. something along the line. Sorry i in love with this mod.

Perhaps this could do something with the AntAgonizer? She could capture the player character and use them to breed a new army following her defeat/victory in the Capital wasteland and needs to bring her armies numbers back up? Thus capturing you and having you and some other girls be her new ant Egg layers (Incubators, Breeders, Broodmothers, Egg sacks or whatever she would call it)? (This would make for an interesting campaign similar to sexout breeders riverside installment now that I think of it...  You could choose to help her take over a small part of the mojave or free yourself/kill her OR maybe you could become their new queen!) Maybe there could be Pregnant versions of the AntAgonizers armour as well? Either way looking forward to the continuation of this mod! :D

Stew52

AntAgonizer could be good, but the way I know, she is killable, right? And as for the whole campaigning through the Mojave: the idea is fun but it could break regular gameplay. (And even if she is killed, it could always be her sister :))

I never really like using already existing NPC's (for ovious reasons, lore etc.), and Machete wouldn't possibly traverse to the Mojave. But the AntAgonizer could be an exception... Unless she's killed... (might add a new speech check, Cherchez la Femme)

Intriguing ... I am curious how you'll make the scenarios kinda interesting, after all there is not much to do once being captured than...watching the sex-animations waiting to get pregnant? However, seeing the huge amount of dialogue and text you are using in Breeders already? It might work. 

Personally, those scenarios should embrace the "darker side" of the Wastelands ... you are bound, captured, enslaved, forced to breed with beasts for the profit of someone else, and this should be reflected in the dialogues, both from the NPCs that might share your plight, the slavers, "other people", and the player-character herself as well.

As I understand you don't really wanna use existing locations/NPCs, which might be a good idea to avoid conflicts (otherwise Raider Violet came to my mind just naturally, she is into beastiality even if Vanilla never spells it out loud  :D ) But in that regard I'd like to throw in some random ideas:

Dogs/coyotes: A raider-scenario. Having a chat with Owyn would let him reveal he was under attack recently by a group of raiders and he asks you for help to retrieve some stuff. Or maybe they captured his sister? Or maybe they captured his new sweetheart (to avoid using the sister) and asks us to get her back?

This leads us to the ambush site of the Raiders, we get captured (maybe after some failed negotiations) and we end up in the underground bunker of the Raider-Clan - a bunch of totally fucked-up shitheads that just as much want to use the females they captured to breed some dogs for sale (to finance their drug-abuse ^^) as they simply like to humiliate and torture the women...just think of every fucked-up Mad-Max-Raider and multiply his insanity and put him/her into the mod, let loose the inner evil self of yours :lol:

Deathclaws: What comes to my mind is gladiator. Some kind of "illegal" (illegal in the Wastelands? Well, you get the idea...) pit-fights between Deathclaws, a bit like the Thorn of course...maybe a rival to the Thorn, he got exiled after rigging some fight etc and now makes his own thing. But instead of asking lonely couriers to fetch some animal-eggs and pay with sex ... he just captures females and makes them breed new fighters for his little enterprise...

It could have a lot of interaction with customers/gamblers, other captured females, maybe could even have other animals besides only deathclaws. Also the potential to have people/a crowd paying to see the act of breeding with vicious animals, and of course the potential of ending in the fighting arena if things turn out bad for the player...

Centaur: Of course, Super Mutants ... there isn't much super mutant content anyway, and I remember the Super mutant "party camp" in the other Breeder-Mod that sadly never got finished. Maybe a little callback to the older Fallout. We could have a "Master" who captures females to breed with his growing army of Super mutants and Centaurs to conquer the world!

BisonOfCourse.jpg

That about it so far ... :)

I never really like using already existing NPC's (for ovious reasons, lore etc.), and Machete wouldn't possibly traverse to the Mojave. But the AntAgonizer could be an exception... Unless she's killed... (might add a new speech check, Cherchez la Femme)

I agree with the not using existing NPCs besides lore it can start to cause all sorts of problems and break things especially if some other mod uses the same character. However she is a minor character and not to often used and as traverse the Mojave.. It is all up to the story. She did originally get lost and missed Big Town ;). Maybe there was something (quest) that she felt she needed to do ;).

[idea]

Are You the proud mother of a cute little bighorn, are your melons giving you a backache, does your milk flow in abundance?

Come to the Sleezy Cheesery, we buy lovely milk slaves...... eh eh, I mean we buy your lovely milk to produce our famous Vegas Cheese...  

A milkfarm/cheese factory where they keep slaves for milk.

[idea]

Are You the proud mother of a cute little bighorn, are your melons giving you a backache, does your milk flow in abundance?

Come to the Sleezy Cheesery, we buy lovely milk slaves...... eh eh, I mean we buy your lovely milk to produce our famous Vegas Cheese...  

A milkfarm/cheese factory where they keep slaves for milk.

That would require lactation in some way, and in my experience, that doesn't really work well. They might knock you up with all sorts of animals to trigger lactation in some way, but it shouldn't be the main focus. (something along the line of bighorners, maybe...)

But doctor? Wouldn't that cause massive clipping issues? (I know the lactation system used in the original Sexout Breeder caused clipping, so bodymorphing should only apply when the PC is nude already, otherwise... clipping...)

But doctor? Wouldn't that cause massive clipping issues? (I know the lactation system used in the original Sexout Breeder caused clipping, so bodymorphing should only apply when the PC is nude already, otherwise... clipping...)

No from what I've seen the bodymorphing stretches everything, so doesn't seem to have any clipping issues.

AntAgonizer could be good, but the way I know, she is killable, right? And as for the whole campaigning through the Mojave: the idea is fun but it could break regular gameplay. (And even if she is killed, it could always be her sister :))

Or perhaps a slave that she used pheromones to brainwash her into becoming the replacement of the Antagoniser? Or Perhaps the AntAgonizer was breeding with the ants and for some reason a human child was born (Male or female whatever you think would fit best) and the story could follow that (Perhaps it grew up fast because of choz- I mean ant DNA? (Like it got to maturity fast but then stopped growing at the accelerated rate or something) But you said previously that you wanted to stay away from mutations on humans so no idea where to go with that). Either way you have a made up character that wouldn't interfere with other mods or the game itself.

Either way could be interesting.

Stew52

@Stew52 when I said that I didn't want to do human mutations, I meant visible mutations like a tail or fur, but the whole premises of this mod is about a mutation, so I'm all up for that. As for the AntAgonizer, her vengeful sister might travel to the Mojave to finish what the Lone Wanderer put a halt to. (which would be quite ironic if the Courier happens to be the Lone Wanderer :P)

No from what I've seen the bodymorphing stretches everything, so doesn't seem to have any clipping issues.

Yes I have seen the same thing. Only problem with this would be if the clothing has some patterns etc they might get somewhat distorted if you really go crazy but all in all it is very promising. Might even be able to cut down on the models used for pregnancy by using these morphs. Right Halstrom? :D.

Yes I have seen the same thing. Only problem with this would be if the clothing has some patterns etc they might get somewhat distorted if you really go crazy but all in all it is very promising. Might even be able to cut down on the models used for pregnancy by using these morphs. Right Halstrom? :D.

As I understand it the current skeleton isn't weight painted for belly expansion yet, but as soon as it is I'' start by making all the nude bodies use bodymorph then do some of the outfits.