i have a question:

Is there a reason why i crash when im trying to put on the top? 

The problem mainly happens when i choose the only leather armor in the barrel (makes sense since i play an Archer and sometime an battlemage)

Ill try the heavy armors to see if i get the same problem.....because i really don't have anything special beside the Unofficial skyrim patches + DLCs  

Teehee i totally forgot to add that part of my question ^-^;

i do have the latest skeleton and i always use CBBE its the only body that can handle scaling without looking weird  

i finished testing everything as i promised and its only the leather top that cause me to crash so im not sure why

luckily the armors are mix & match-able so ill just wear a heavy armor top thats similar to it

Then its just weird i already have the updated skeleton saw it before coming here to see if the mod was done because i didn't want to sound dumb if something don't work so yeah.....ill figure out whats going on later as long the heavy armor works i can work around the flaws of my character ^-^

Problem kick aside 100 / 10 beautiful collection   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Thanks you  :blush:

Lol, I'm going to have to switch to HDT bodies if you keep making amazing armors like this.
These armors are absolutely on the top of skyrim armor mods (and obviously the stock ones but that goes without saying).
Lots of detail, lot's of great shapes plus great style and textures. Thanks for the armors! :)

Great work! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE ARMORS! 

I noticed 2 bugs (possibly 1) with the Bodyslide version => 

1. Bodyslide places one of the armor meshes outside of the meshes folder (i.e. in its own bless\CH_PC_WitC_F_MS0102_A00\body etc.) Not entirely sure if intentional or otherwise. 

2. CTD when equipping CH_PC_WitI_F_RB0102_A00Cuirass.

Unfortunately I haven't tried them all on yet, the boots/gloves and Circlet are fine. Just the Armor for some reason. 

Everything works fine but that one light armor :(  Re-Installing Skeletons now (Fingers Crossed)

Updated to newest XPMS Skeleton and everything works! I will have to test my animations now but lets hope I haven't broken anything. 

You can, but you going to have a hips body texture problems, and a bad position for nipples, but only on skin body.

But if you use full armors that will don't be visible.

With bodyslide, you can make the form of these armors like UNP (UNP preset), but please, don't ask me here how to use bodyslide if you don't know, because you can find easily a lot tutorials on this forum about her utilisation, and the creator help directly here, the users.