Anyone know why my armour is invisible

Downloaded the main cbbe file then the uunp hdt one.

Installed one after the other in nmm.

I do have unp hdt and everything else (All other armour mods etc) work fine.

Just these are completely invisible and no idea why!

Could it be the way the are installed? Should it be manual?

I think you need to build them in bodyslide, though as it has been ages since I installed this I do not remember for sure.

Anyone know why my armour is invisible

Downloaded the main cbbe file then the uunp hdt one.

Installed one after the other in nmm.

I do have unp hdt and everything else (All other armour mods etc) work fine.

Just these are completely invisible and no idea why!

Could it be the way the are installed? Should it be manual?

I think you need to build them in bodyslide, though as it has been ages since I installed this I do not remember for sure.

Yeah, when you have have invisible problems with armors or clothes , it's a often a "meshe" problem.

Try to build them with bodyslide.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I recently downloaded the HDT/UNPB version of this mod, (link I used below), but when I went to test the armour in-game, I was missing all the textures. Is there a main file or a texture file that I need to download in addition to this or is there some way I can go about fixing it? I unfortunately have no experience with making meshes so if there is an alternate method it would be preferable. Thanks!

- anonk

Link: 

BLESS Online Armors Pack UNPB HDT

mediafire:

http://www.mediafire...ack UNPB HDT.7z

post-1937650-0-01502900-1497365055_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I recently downloaded the HDT/UNPB version of this mod, (link I used below), but when I went to test the armour in-game, I was missing all the textures. Is there a main file or a texture file that I need to download in addition to this or is there some way I can go about fixing it? I unfortunately have no experience with making meshes so if there is an alternate method it would be preferable. Thanks!

- anonk

Link: 

mediafire:

In the spoiler states: "(For these versions you need the original file (take the CBBE version by exemple)) ".

So I suggest downloading one of the files that are under: CBBE only (if you want use only CBBE).

Install that version and overwrite it with UNPB HDT.7z ,the version that you had already downloaded.

I hope my explanation has been useful to you.

Hello,

- anonk

Link: 

mediafire:

I would imagine you need the original mod from this threads first post install that then install the unpb hdt patch, 60mb ish is far too small for it to be the complete pack, my uunp pack for the bless armours is around 700mb.

Hello,

- anonk

Link: 

mediafire:

In the spoiler states: "(For these versions you need the original file (take the CBBE version by exemple)) ".

So I suggest downloading one of the files that are under: CBBE only (if you want use only CBBE).

Install that version and overwrite it with UNPB HDT.7z ,the version that you had already downloaded.

I hope my explanation has been useful to you.

Worked like a charm, thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello!!! Thanks for this awesome mod. I have a question. I wanted to remove a mesh part from an armor and I did it with outfit studio however when I equip the new modified .nif armor  my game instantly crashes. Maybe it's the BBP that goes wrong or something like that, if yes then can you tell me how can I remove it or what to do? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Added NIO HighHeels support to the BodySlide meshes because I love this mod but hate HDT HH for all its glitches and the fact that it prohibits enchantments on boots. Tried to make them as close to the ground as possible without spending hours on fine-tuning.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t6b59p1cp9pw99i/Bless+NIOHH+Boots+BODYSLIDEFIX+2.zip

Includes the "proper names, no heels sound and no HDT HH requirement" .esp posted in this thread

Put after the base install (MO)/overwrite when asked and rebuild all boots with BodySlide (might need to use slightly larger settings for legs to prevent clipping but maybe that's just my body preset).

Added NIO HighHeels support to the BodySlide meshes because I love this mod but hate HDT HH for all its glitches and the fact that it prohibits enchantments on boots. Tried to make them as close to the ground as possible without spending hours on fine-tuning.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t6b59p1cp9pw99i/Bless+NIOHH+Boots+BODYSLIDEFIX+2.zip

Includes the "proper names, no heels sound and no HDT HH requirement" .esp posted in this thread

Put after the base install (MO)/overwrite when asked and rebuild all boots with BodySlide (might need to use slightly larger settings for legs to prevent clipping but maybe that's just my body preset).

Ok i add your add-on on the main page.

Thanks for your contribution.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was looking for this mod for so long  and now i finally found it the armors are amazing but i have some issues

the capes are floating around under ground with some of the armor parts

the helmets are just some purple triangle light making a part of head bald the rest is working fine

thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/4/2017 at 6:03 PM, m3tt said:

thanks. curious tho. i already have the uunp by Diablo. UUNP HDT  AND UNPB HDT version

it has NIO i think. what's the difference in that and yours?

also, i have quite a few HDT boots that i've put enchantments on. normal boot enchantments like carry weight ect

Does anyone has successfully ported it over SSE? I tried to port it myself by runing nif.optimizer but no luck, the chest armor keep dropping on the ground when equipped, the rest pieces are fine. I have already ported many armor mods from oldrim to SSE but this one seems a bit trickier.:bawling:

This is one of the best armor for female ( best plate armor in my opinion ) 

I just want to start my new game as....Vampire. I found interesting build and i want to try with THIS armor pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfnGu4UIQMs

But problem is this HOT armor set is Heavy armor :frown: I cant sneak and suck......Blood ( don't be pervy ) from my victym when I sneak from behind or sleeping sheep XD 

This two armor is my Fav XD 

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=669723TESV2015030402032229.jpg

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=778069TESV2015030402050059.jpg

So is any chance to see this armor pack in Light armor set? I try my self in CK .... but honestly Im very stupid :smiley:

6 hours ago, lizard2214 said:

This is one of the best armor for female ( best plate armor in my opinion ) 

I just want to start my new game as....Vampire. I found interesting build and i want to try with THIS armor pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfnGu4UIQMs

But problem is this HOT armor set is Heavy armor :frown: I cant sneak and suck......Blood ( don't be pervy ) from my victym when I sneak from behind or sleeping sheep XD 

This two armor is my Fav XD 

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=669723TESV2015030402032229.jpg

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=778069TESV2015030402050059.jpg

So is any chance to see this armor pack in Light armor set? I try my self in CK .... but honestly Im very stupid :smiley:

Unless somebody has already done this, you are not too likely to get it done for you, though the quick way to do this is;

Open mod up in ck, set it to being the active file.

Find the armour you want on the Object window, click the items list, and from select the armour section, that should show a big list of all the armours in game, look for ones with a * by one of the values that means that the bless mod changes them, if you sort by editorid, I think it is, it should put all the armours from the bless pack at the top of the list I think.

Now double click on the armour you want to change, that will bring up a box showing the armour name and all its information, weight, materials. value etc. 

From there look down a bit and there should be a box that says heavy, next to it there is a down arrow click that and it should now show a list of heavy/light/cloth or none, can not remember for the last entry, click the light option, you should now see it says light rather than heavy, now go onto the big box one the left side of the screen that shows the keywords, they should be something like,

armorheavy

vendorarmour

armormaterialebony

change the armorheavy to armorlight, do this be right clicking on the armourheavy keyword, the select delete, now in the same box right click and select the option add, now in the box that pops up type armor, scroll through that list till you find the armourlight option, select that the keyword in the box should now show armourlight, now close this window.

Note those keywords are not exact as I am doing this from memory, they should be something similar though.

Now go onto the next armour piece you want as light and do the same thing, continue till all the pieces you want light are showing as light in that box, now save and exit ck, load the game and they should now be light armour and affected by light armour perks.

Do be aware though that all the other things about the armour are heavy, weight cost etc, you would need to change those to one more suitable for light to do it properly, you would also need to change the keywords on the right bottom side of the armour window,  You could now change the weight/armour rating and what not but that will change it to light armour, do that for each armour piece you want changing, note it will not change the materials or crafting requirements just the light/heavy armour section, changing the crafting side of things would require you to edit the constructable object for each piece of armour as well as possibly the tempering recipe as well.

As for not sneaking in heavy armour you can it is just much harder, as from what I remember reading the weight of the armour makes it easier or harder to sneak.  In other words heavier armour makes more noise would be my explanation for it.