how do i add Amra72_Animations in posistion list of Animated WooHoo setting

yes,passion is the descendant of Animated Wohoo,so use only one of them. MY opinion on the Error of merging sims together is,that you are using the wrong animations,or have only one part of Amra72 animations.for AW or Passion you need "Amra72_animations.package" and "AW_Amra72_animations.package"

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

You have to download( unzip) the animation packages as follows : Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages.

Then in game you click your Sim. Then a menu will pop up. The Woohoo tab. The click settings. The a menu will appear. i think the third one down is Positions Lists. click that. then another menu will pop up that should list all installed animations from the uploaded package folders you unzipped. BUT you do need to manually add them by typing the animation package names. This is done on this menu by choosing the last option which is to add animations. then you get another pop up where you type in the animation name ( ie. Amra72_animations or Amra72_lesbian_animations)

once you then click the YES tick it will list those animations with the name and how many there, for example Amra72_animations 93.

You should follow this process for ALL sex animation packages you unzip into your game. The amount of animations it will list depends on how updated each is. Amra is regularly updating more mazing animations so the number will grow regularly. :D

Good luck and i hope it works. BUT one last thing. You do need Animated Woohooer for them to play and Kickers MOD i believe. these are the core MODS that run most sexual animations. :cool:

Gecko.o made a very helpful thread about this that lists them all.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36994-the-sims-3-complete-adult-guide-xxx/

I am not sure how to post links but thats the one. ;)

where can I download animated woohooer and the other mod ?

and one more thing when I click on my sim there is no woohoo things can you tell me what to do ? I'm new I don't know

• 9 months later...

I really hope this thread is still open because i can use some help. i downloaded kinky world and lady666 animated woohoo and put both of them in mod mods folder and in package  file mode. i also restarted my computer just to make sure everything settled in.kinky world is up and running but it needs the animations which they recommend. This animated mod and lady666 is not working even though i did nothing differently. Am i missing any mod pack that these two needs for them to function The (kickers animated woohoo) and (Alfiechan's animated woohoo+) that people talk about the opinions are mixed either one of them are outdated or the website that hosted the download link  has been shutdown. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/6/2015 at 2:28 AM, sophiextime said:

You have to download( unzip) the animation packages as follows : Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages. 

Then in game you click your Sim. Then a menu will pop up. The Woohoo tab. The click settings. The a menu will appear. i think the third one down is Positions Lists. click that. then another menu will pop up that should list all installed animations from the uploaded package folders you unzipped. BUT you do need to manually add them by typing the animation package names. This is done on this menu by choosing the last option which is to add animations. then you get another pop up where you type in the animation name ( ie. Amra72_animations or Amra72_lesbian_animations)

once you then click the YES tick it will list those animations with the name and how many there, for example Amra72_animations 93.

You should follow this process for ALL sex animation packages you unzip into your game. The amount of animations it will list depends on how updated each is. Amra is regularly updating more mazing animations so the number will grow regularly.  :D

Good luck and i hope it works. BUT one last thing. You do need Animated Woohooer for them to play and Kickers MOD i believe. these are the core MODS that run most sexual animations.  :cool:

Gecko.o made a very helpful thread about this that lists them all.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36994-the-sims-3-complete-adult-guide-xxx/

I am not sure how to post links but thats the one.  ;)

Ok i'm apparently missing the animated woohooer link and the kickers mod. does anyone where i can get those? the link provided doesn't help me as for some reason my internet blocks that only link for potential virus.

3 hours ago, knight13 said:

Ok i'm apparently missing the animated woohooer link and the kickers mod. does anyone where i can get those? the link provided doesn't help me as for some reason my internet blocks that only link for potential virus.

Hi ,

Animated woohoo and kicker's mod are finished and outdated , and ladymoiraine site shutdown.

Passion Mod is the successeur of Animated woohoo and kicker's mod :

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is driving me insane and i dont know if this thread is still open. But I have followed every step by downloaded KinkyWorld, Lady666, and Mike24's mods for the animation and manually added the mod names to the position lists and NONE OF THEM IS SHOWING UP ON THE LISTS! 

Is it because this is an outdated mod with the 1.69 ver of sims 3??? I am really  not sure what is it that i am doing wrong :( do i have to download passion and get rid of everything else? Plz plz help