how do i add Amra72_Animations in posistion list of Animated WooHoo setting

Animated woohoo settings -> Position Lists -> Add positions -> type in "Amra72_animations" and "Amra72_lesbian_animations" (no quotes) 

I also have same problem  (how do i add Amra72_Animations in posistion list of Animated WooHoo setting)

Thanks For the help  foodrod21 now its working perfectly fine.  :)
  • 5 weeks later...

So I download Amra72_Animation. packages but he AW did not download with it. I am very confused please help

When you unzip it there should two package files and one should have AW in it. If it's not there try re-downloading it.

You have to download( unzip) the animation packages as follows : Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages. 

Then in game you click your Sim. Then a menu will pop up. The Woohoo tab. The click settings. The a menu will appear. i think the third one down is Positions Lists. click that. then another menu will pop up that should list all installed animations from the uploaded package folders you unzipped. BUT you do need to manually add them by typing the animation package names. This is done on this menu by choosing the last option which is to add animations. then you get another pop up where you type in the animation name ( ie. Amra72_animations or Amra72_lesbian_animations)

once you then click the YES tick it will list those animations with the name and how many there, for example Amra72_animations 93.

You should follow this process for ALL sex animation packages you unzip into your game. The amount of animations it will list depends on how updated each is. Amra is regularly updating more mazing animations so the number will grow regularly.  :D

Good luck and i hope it works. BUT one last thing. You do need Animated Woohooer for them to play and Kickers MOD i believe. these are the core MODS that run most sexual animations.  :cool:

Gecko.o made a very helpful thread about this that lists them all.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36994-the-sims-3-complete-adult-guide-xxx/

I am not sure how to post links but thats the one.  ;)

• 1 month later...

I have the problem where some of the latest animations don't show up despite me having downloaded the new files and having installed the position lists. Amra lists 115 animations but only 105 are listed in my game. Does anyone know what to do? I can post more info if need be. Thanks

I have the problem where some of the latest animations don't show up despite me having downloaded the new files and having installed the position lists. Amra lists 115 animations but only 105 are listed in my game. Does anyone know what to do? I can post more info if need be. Thanks

When he says 115, I'm thinking the 115 consists of 105 hetero and 10 lesbian animations to make the 115.

Maybe that's it. But when I select whoo-hooo on the floor I don't see the new anim's "Rough Missionary Floor" or "Rough Cowgirl Floor" for example. I also don't see some of the new lounge ones.

I haven't had time to try out the new ones yet but see this post as some people have confirmed the new animations.....Here

Maybe clearing out your cache will make them show up. It's a good thing to get in a habit of doing especially if you change a default, like skin, eyes,etc.

If you've never cleared your cache files they are in Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 3

The ones that are safe to delete are:

CasPartCache.package

compositorCache.package

scriptCache.package

simCompositorCache.package

socialCache.package

EDIT: Update, just fired my Sims game up and they are there.

Amra's animation inspired me to take up blender to do my own poses but I seem to have a lot of trouble with the string and xml's even though I tried to reverse engineer Amra, AFterdusk and WTW files. I'll post my problem after I get two posts in. Thank you for the poses.

Edited by ramjam

Maybe that's it. But when I select whoo-hooo on the floor I don't see the new anim's "Rough Missionary Floor" or "Rough Cowgirl Floor" for example. I also don't see some of the new lounge ones.

I haven't had time to try out the new ones yet but see this post as some people have confirmed the new animations.....Here

Maybe clearing out your cache will make them show up. It's a good thing to get in a habit of doing especially if you change a default, like skin, eyes,etc.

If you've never cleared your cache files they are in Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 3

The ones that are safe to delete are:

CasPartCache.package

compositorCache.package

scriptCache.package

simCompositorCache.package

socialCache.package

EDIT: Update, just fired my Sims game up and they are there.

Cool, cool. Thanks for the advice. I used to clean out the cache but got lax. Will do!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, there something that is not working. I have both AW and Kinky installed, and i ve added to position list all the animations i ve downloaded for those mods. But there only an issue with Amra72 for AW, when im trying to add it to my list, i see 0 animations for the package. Is there some kind of conflict between AW and Kinky or i did something wrong?

Hello, there something that is not working. I have both AW and Kinky installed, and i ve added to position list all the animations i ve downloaded for those mods. But there only an issue with Amra72 for AW, when im trying to add it to my list, i see 0 animations for the package. Is there some kind of conflict between AW and Kinky or i did something wrong?

you are most likey typing it in wrong dont use the AW just type in ( Amra72_Animations ) Enter as I have shown in the brackets and it should work

you are most likey typing it in wrong dont use the AW just type in ( Amra72_Animations ) Enter as I have shown in the brackets and it should work

Thks for your help, but i did exactly what i did for the other ones, it work well for everything excepted for Amra72 animations. (I tried with both, just to be sure, ''AW_Amra72_animations" and ''Amra72_Animations") It's ok now, i ve restarted the game and tried again, and it work

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm super new to these mods but I had the same problem as LoverChichin012 at first - downloading the Animation Player from MTS seems to have fixed it, that's the only thing I've changed since last trying to play and now everything's working right. I couldn't find any mention of needing it here though so I don't know if it's something I should have already known haha

• 9 months later...