this mod clashes badly with Alternate Start - Live Another Life by Arthmoor. when you start up a fresh save it warps you around and doesn't let you make you character. when you finally do stop warping around none of the dialogue options work the way they should. 

this mod clashes badly with Alternate Start - Live Another Life by Arthmoor. when you start up a fresh save it warps you around and doesn't let you make you character. when you finally do stop warping around none of the dialogue options work the way they should. 

Not a real clash. It's just a conditionnal lack.

I hope it will be fixed in the next version.

I'm french. My english level was considered enough for passing my Phd.

For now, I wanted to create the mod. I don't focuss on gramar... and I have a job to find. Modding is not a priority.

A more constructive post will be listing the bigger mistakes...

Thanks for the mod Delzaron. Having some issues with it (bugs) but it may be due to the huge mountain of mods I have installed. Right now, i am at the start in jail, I talk to the NPC, but then nothing happens.

Looks like a lot of promising content.

Sidenote, I happen to be French and live in the USA. Been bilingual for most of my life. If you need help translating or editing, let me know. Not a problem for me. Was helping all my classmates au college and Lycée pass english.

For now, I wanted to create the mod. I don't focuss on gramar... and I have a job to find. Modding is not a priority.

Thanks for the mod Delzaron. Having some issues with it (bugs) but it may be due to the huge mountain of mods I have installed. Right now, i am at the start in jail, I talk to the NPC, but then nothing happens.

Sidenote, I happen to be French and live in the USA. Been bilingual for most of my life. If you need help translating or editing, let me know. Not a problem for me. Was helping all my classmates au college and Lycée pass english.

Thanks

Bugs are not due to your pile of mods. Mine is still WIP, and need some fixes...

Dialogues don't appears. Due to SEQ file problem, you need to save and reload the game to made it 'understanding' the mod.

Thanks for proposing your help. I'm fluent in technical english (i'm doctor in organic chemistry) but my english grammar is weak. I got huge difficulties to write my articles.

Thanks

Bugs are not due to your pile of mods. Mine is still WIP, and need some fixes...

Dialogues don't appears. Due to SEQ file problem, you need to save and reload the game to made it 'understanding' the mod.

Thanks for proposing your help. I'm fluent in technical english (i'm doctor in organic chemistry) but my english grammar is weak. I got huge difficulties to write my articles.

No worries, English grammar can be hard although French grammar is my own weak point. I find French to English easier to translate than English to French usually. Thanks for the making the mod in the first place. Seems like a lot of content for a first mod.

Thanks

As I mentioned above, virtually no dialogue was working for me. So it's not a Skyrim bug or SEQ bug. Is it necessary to use this mod on a new save, or a new game perhaps? Any other special precautions you can think of?

Guest Long John

@Delzaron - The authors of the ZaZ Animation Pack have included a slavery framework system in version 6.02 and later of the modification. May be helpful with bondage type scenes for your modification.

Not a real clash. It's just a conditionnal lack.

I hope it will be fixed in the next version.

It's not "Alternate Start" itself that's causing any problems here. Because yesterday I was hoping the problems would simply kind of "go away" were I to disable the "Alternate Start" including related mods (which means: "vanilla" start), and guess what happened. Yes, exactly the same. What a bummer.

Since Delzaron did apparently fix these issues in the yet unreleased next version we'll simply have to wait, I guess. Really looking forward to it, though, I haven't had the chance to play it yet since I only discovered this the other day when the current version had already been uploaded.

LAL has a feature that teleports you back to the starting cell if you try to coc or otherwise leave if you haven't completed the entire character creation and selecting a new life process. It does this because LAL's author does not want to break the main quest, or let LAL be used to sidestep the main quest.

AFS as it is now teleports you to wherever it is you're supposed to be on starting a new game (or loading a save) hence the bouncing around. I have no idea what conditions AFS lacks, but in general it simply cannot be allowed to teleport the player instantly upon starting a new game or loading a save.

first you would have to add ZAZ as requirement - and if you are not planning to use zaz toys then i see little point in doing so.

It could be usefull only for prisoners (Kalydi, player) and the Hagreven pet quest.

But the priority is to made the mod stable.

Guest Long John

@Delzaron - Drop ZaZ and/or xaz a line (send a PM) asking about the "Zaz Animation Pack" slavery framework. Currently they don't have any information about how to use it posted on the forum.

@Delzaron - Have you tried setting up a Forsworn faction specifically for follower NPCs (which the forsworn are friendly or neutral to)? The followers could be added to this faction by scripting when hired and then removed following firing.

I'm starting to play near Forsworn Watch Outpost, together with Katalina, she says "We in prison". It's normal?

I also have several tasks to talk, but I can not speak with the NPC

Same problem, but Katalina said "we jail broken" and i start the game on the hill

LAL has a feature that teleports you back to the starting cell if you try to coc or otherwise leave if you haven't completed the entire character creation and selecting a new life process. It does this because LAL's author does not want to break the main quest, or let LAL be used to sidestep the main quest.

AFS as it is now teleports you to wherever it is you're supposed to be on starting a new game (or loading a save) hence the bouncing around. I have no idea what conditions AFS lacks, but in general it simply cannot be allowed to teleport the player instantly upon starting a new game or loading a save.

It not intentional. It's due to a lack of conditionnals.

Just a small problem in my mod, and now it's fixed (I test it several times).

This quest stqge if ully locked. You can't be teleported until you not finished the first quest, and talk to Katalia.

The East Empire Company is also setted as conditionnal.

I had an fire alarm in the shcool todaym, so no kids to teach. I will spend the all day to fix the mod. I hope to release a new version this evening.

Lot of quiests need to be fixed too. Aqqh hooks addons made breaks in some quests, specialy the shaman ceremony.

I'm starting to play near Forsworn Watch Outpost, together with Katalina, she says "We in prison". It's normal?

I also have several tasks to talk, but I can not speak with the NPC

same (( and 90% game freez or crash (( that second every time re-load  sucks

I know. The conditionnals again.... and it's a WIP Mod. Erros are normal.

Please wait the AFS1.49 version. I just need to finish a quest. I pass the day to made fixes.