OnikiKay

[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

46 minutes ago, aalt said:

How do I translate gender preference? (e.g. what does "gender preference: 1" mean)

I've never seen that before so can't say if 1 is male, 2 is female - or - 1 is same, 2 is other . . . .   Do you mind mentioning where you found that number/value? If it's not what I mention below, then I can check my own sims - knowing what they prefer and look for a correlation. If you use Master Controller you could also do the same.

My experience with Gender is using Master Controller/Intermediate/Gender Preference. Here I can see which way a Sim prefers to swing, or I can change the values to what I like. If you aren't familiar with how that feature works it's simple (and designed to allow Bi-Sexual).

Every romantic interaction increases a sims preference to that gender by 2, and decreases the other by 1. So by flirting with both sexes, a sim can gain positive values with both. It's more work than just one, but can be done. Positive values = attraction. Negative values = not attracted. 

8 hours ago, aalt said:

How do I translate gender preference? (e.g. what does "gender preference: 1" mean)

As there is no actual guide, it appears that it is supposed to be a percentage setting. 1 = 1% chance that a sim will be gay/ lesbian/ bi/ whatever... OR it could be the percentage of the entire town. 1% of all the sims will be whatever... But, that is my best understanding of that setting.

@landess, amazed you never saw this. KW menu> Global Settings, second from the top, "Gender Preference". You probably have seen it, but don't even notice it as you say you use Nraas and are happy with how that setting runs in your game, thus no reason to look for or at it. )))

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

KW menu> Global Settings, second from the top, "Gender Preference"

I've seen the KW settings for it - But dude says 'translate'. The KW settings are pretty straight forward so I thought he had opened some XML and was being curious about some setting within the guts of the mod. He also didn't say where this value was found - once again the world thinks everyone is a fuckin' mind reader  :P 

19 minutes ago, landess said:

dude says 'translate'

Yes, then added "what does gender preference 1 mean", so I just went with that. ))) As in my usage, it appears to be percentages as opposed to a scale of, say 1 to 10. Whether it's for the town to spawn sims to have those preferences or as an influence on individual sims, I don't know for certain, but lean toward the former.

As you know, I generally avoid the newbie first posters, but as this person has been a member since Dec, I give benefit of doubt that they have had the mod and tried a few things as opposed to "joined 11 am, posted first question at 11:20 am" and never even tried to figure anything out. 😒 Hold my hand...

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

😒 Hold my hand

Okay!

You might like this: I hadn't made any use of one of your earlier uploads, but found a PERFECT use for it - Introducing: Darth Talon.

Screenshot-154.jpg.20dae9764e3d390e39798b7578b020e7.jpg

Same for a set of JoshQ's ankle boots which were collecting dust in the CAS bin - together they made me quite pleased.

>>> I was thinking, by using many earlier versions of KW, I was able to become familiar with many features before it became the clusterfuck it is now. Even then, as more features were introduced, I had time to 'absorb' them. So I began with 'training wheels' - so to speak. It took me till very recently to realize that while I play with notifications 'OFF', I had never messed with the option called 'DIALOGUE'.  Geez - I got my head out of my ass - turned it off, and now NO MORE crappy yellow dialogue box popping up and pausing the game, I have yet to see if it affects those 'woohooty text pop-ups' which also pause the game - I hate having my game arbitrarily paused.

10 minutes ago, landess said:

So I began with 'training wheels' - so to speak.

Learn Russian! Or any language. A person is not born understanding any language, but "absorbs" it from his surroundings. Begin as a baby (first KW with few things to learn) and grow with it, and much easier than getting off a plane as an adult and having no clue what is going on!!! ))))))) 

Many get off the plane in Kiev (Borispol)... better, Kharkov (few speak English there), don't read any books or take time to research, and are immediately lost! Then they find they paid $50 or $60 US for a taxi ride to the hotel that should have cost them less than $10!!!!!!!! Uber app maybe $8.

But, that I have used KW since build 375 is perhaps why I become so frustrated as I see things that have never been fixed and other things added that I find annoying... mailman... collect sperm... OY!!!

The handjob on sleeping sim does need a separate animation download? Because it seems like it wont work for me, when trying to do it the interaction just gets cancelled immediately and nothing happens. Both sims have a high relationship level. Am i missing something? Or the animation is only for female sims? (Im trying with a male)

37 minutes ago, 4nj3ru said:

sleeping sim

Sleeping where?  All those creep on the sleeper animations are part of the mod. One can't engage a bed sleeper if they aren't over/on top of the covers. I couldn't say if those particular animations have a gender lock or not. I can say they aren't part of the normal KW woohoo sequence of events. If one 'tries' to change position, the kinky menu acts if one is NOT engaged in woohoo already.  I just had an autonomous interaction myself. I had finally finished populating the town for now and decided to let the game run for awhile. All of a sudden I see a 'Too Horny to Sleep' message pop-up, and these 2 are at it. One can tell it's a sleeping animation by the ZZZzzzzz's.

Screenshot-160.jpg.a8b741ae36a617e5c005767912d12bc5.jpg

Screenshot-162.jpg.0e359b7d7b3bdd746e4c5b0e2dddb712.jpg

11 hours ago, landess said:

Sleeping where?  All those creep on the sleeper animations are part of the mod. One can't engage a bed sleeper if they aren't over/on top of the covers. 

Sleeping on a bed. Yes they are on top of the covers and both sims are aroused. Im not trying to change the animations or anything, i just click on the interaction but it gets cancelled immediately. Also, the interaction looks weird, is it normal? And yes, im using it on a bunk bed but even with normal beds it doesnt seem to work

image.png.3673b7872857c050335576c1715c9ee5.png 

Is anyone else having an issue getting the animations to work? The standard ones (that come with the mod) don't work for me. I'm getting an error telling me it's not suitable even when everything should be fine (e.g. single (no kids) female is aroused and I click on the floor and select woohoo alone).  And the ones that are recommended, they just stand there staring blankly. 

8 hours ago, landess said:

Which build of KW are you using?

399, which i suppose its the latest one. I just downloaded the mod last week 

4 hours ago, 4nj3ru said:

399, which i suppose its the latest one. I just downloaded the mod last week 

Yeah - 399 is very bug ridden, while 375 (not the one listed on the download page but here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

is much more stable, but has fewer features. This was removed for unknown reasons and replaced with an older version which has it's own problems. Many here subscribe to the conspiracy theory that these were left here so users would go to the patreon page.

Of course since no recent versions have been uploaded here (I use 409) many have opted to find newer versions 'elsewhere'. ☠️

I never used 399 itself when it was released and saw post after post about 'why won't this' and 'why doesn't that'. I was willing to wait for a better version - but that never happened. So I made 'ARRangements' . . . .

8 hours ago, landess said:

I never used 399 itself when it was released and saw post after post about 'why won't this' and 'why doesn't that'. I was willing to wait for a better version - but that never happened. So I made 'ARRangements' . . . .

Ayeee then, seems like me will hav' to searrrrrrrch for an alterrrrnativ'. Thank ye anyway ☠️

Moving on then arrrgh, is it possible to update okinky without having to delete my saves and restart again? Ive read something about deleting cache files or something like that but i dont know which files can be deleted, or if its possible to update on a ongoing game at all 

4 hours ago, Trashyb0i said:

Moving on then arrrgh, is it possible to update okinky without having to delete my saves and restart again? Ive read something about deleting cache files or something like that but i dont know which files can be deleted, or if its possible to update on a ongoing game at all 

On some really older versions there was a major change in the mod requiring players to uninstall / replace / reinstall - but that hasn't been the case in a while. There was information available when that had to happen. Everything found here and newer can just be swapped out - and when starting the game and finishing loading a save which used KW before, the player will get a notification stating - Upgrading from version XXX (whatever was installed previously). After this it's important to check your settings from before - and - see what's new and how one wants to handle those NEW settings.

<cache files> Basically a quick list for the game to use to help speed up loading by using it instead of calculating all available content (by category) each time the game loads with attention paid to customizing. While it is mentioned "each time new CC is added - delete the .cache files" - but I find this isn't the case. If a new mod one adds doesn't show up or acts strangely, then deleting the .cache files can 'sometimes' solve the problem. Otherwise I delete them occasionally - usually when I clear all the error and other msgs (from KW especially) which accumulate over time.

7 hours ago, landess said:

On some really older versions there was a major change in the mod requiring players to uninstall / replace / reinstall - but that hasn't been the case in a while. There was information available when that had to happen. Everything found here and newer can just be swapped out - and when starting the game and finishing loading a save which used KW before, the player will get a notification stating - Upgrading from version XXX (whatever was installed previously). After this it's important to check your settings from before - and - see what's new and how one wants to handle those NEW settings.

<cache files> Basically a quick list for the game to use to help speed up loading by using it instead of calculating all available content (by category) each time the game loads with attention paid to customizing. While it is mentioned "each time new CC is added - delete the .cache files" - but I find this isn't the case. If a new mod one adds doesn't show up or acts strangely, then deleting the .cache files can 'sometimes' solve the problem. Otherwise I delete them occasionally - usually when I clear all the error and other msgs (from KW especially) which accumulate over time.

Nice, if i had to delete all my save games i would probably just stop playing. Way too much progress to restart. Thanks! 

So what settings do I need to change so I can get right to WooHooing without all the social fluff? Just wanna test it so it works, for now.

Also, my transgender Sim's cock doesn't show, even though it's on her nude outfit.

image.png.afecb6264dc473150560066ab4b76b5a.png

3 hours ago, ClockSmasher said:

what settings do I need to change so I can get right to WooHooing without all the social fluff?

Did you check your debug settings?   - KW/Debug/Lot's of shit here to mess with . . . 

3 hours ago, ClockSmasher said:

my transgender

Define transgender?

If you didn't see the option in debug to make KW/Woohoo bypass checks - how did you find the 'proper' transgender option?

11 hours ago, ClockSmasher said:

transgender Sim's

KW isn't a "PC" PC game mod. It's not "transgender", it's a Futa, and you need to read the instructions on Cmar's page where you downloaded what was probably the wrong penis, script, etc. I don't use Futa, but believe there are 2 or 3 different options, and only one does what you want.

16 hours ago, landess said:

Define transgender?

If you didn't see the option in debug to make KW/Woohoo bypass checks - how did you find the 'proper' transgender option?

8 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

KW isn't a "PC" PC game mod. It's not "transgender", it's a Futa, and you need to read the instructions on Cmar's page where you downloaded what was probably the wrong penis, script, etc. I don't use Futa, but believe there are 2 or 3 different options, and only one does what you want.

Regardless of whether it's "futa" or "transgender", you knew what I meant.

Iandess: Yes, I have checked all of the debug options. I'm just not sure which ones I need to adjust to let me accomplish what I want.

LadySmoks: I have read Cmar's page from top-to-bottom. Nowhere does it tell me why the penis doesn't show up during masturbation actions. It works just fine outside of it. Also, does it make my "futa" Sim pee while standing?

On 4/9/2021 at 6:31 PM, ClockSmasher said:

you knew what I meant.

No, I didn't.

You say the penis shows up on the nude bottom - that can be just a nude bottom with penis, or some other 'outfit' (including adding a penis accessory while wearing the nude outfit). KW doesn't use that outfit unless specifically set in the KW settings (use nude outfit) and is NOT the default setting. So if your sim is NOT set to use the 'ladyboy' setting found in debug - you will have NO penis on her when KW removes the pants - Now you know what I meant.

I guess the option "set always accept - on" didn't raise any questions in your mind.

Have fun with the mod - good luck. Perhaps someone else will help in the future.

15 minutes ago, landess said:

No, I didn't.

I think that was directed to me. ))) And since he says he read Cmar's page, not much more I can do, as I already know the answer is in those 20 or 30 pages of highly detailed information as others have found the answer after slowing down and rereading. I went through it ONCE. Again, as I don't play futas, and have had a working male penis with the correct mapping for a long time, I have no need to memorize those pages or go through them again to find the exact places for someone else and guide them to an exact line. Aside from saying there are 3 female download parts, and the end user needs to know what he or she wants and to download the correct part.

4 hours ago, ClockSmasher said:

I have read Cmar's page from top-to-bottom. Nowhere does it tell me why the penis doesn't show up during masturbation actions. It works just fine outside of it. Also, does it make my "futa" Sim pee while standing?

You missed something because it's a 20 or 30 page post with a FAQ that covers pretty much everything... including which of the 3 female penis parts you need.

No clue what you mean by "works just fine outside of it". And again I refer back to me stating that I don't play futas, so have no clue if they pee standing, but would tend to think no, as they are still female sims and I don't know of any special futa pee standing animations having ever been made.