OnikiKay

[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hi, i see there's a blackmail system listed in wiki changelog. Is it working? How to perform it in game?
love this mod, really awesome!

Do you have a Phone or a Smartphone in your game ? It could be you need to have the expansion where the Smartphone comes with installed, but do not remember which EP it was.

My last idea on that.....

Otherwise, yes download and freshly install the version Landess kindly provide for you above and start a clean and new game as I said earlier.

Good luck !

There is something going on here at LL with the KW files. I downloaded 3 February to replace corrupted files, and got build 375 with some files being a little different from the one landess posted. I just downloaded today and got a totally different file set.

This is the one from earlier this month...

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

There is something going on here at LL with the KW files. I downloaded 3 February to replace corrupted files, and got build 375 with some files being a little different from the one landess posted.

That's weird, because I just downloaded both files that you and @landess posted today and did a binary comparison of them and didn't find any differences.

Now, as for what is in the 1st post.  That's 0.3, not 0.37.  The compressed file extension is .7z (a different compression than .zip).  If you don't read carefully you'll miss that (I do remember making that mistake when I first found this thread many months ago).   (Edit #2: this has been a confusion regarding that attachment [0.3] to the 1st post since at least 2017.  So don't feel bad if you were confused, many others were as well.)

This also explains why @carine florida did not have the option for creating a brothel.  It was added in 0.36, so did not exist at all in 0.3. 

On 2/15/2015 at 9:02 AM, OnikiKay said:
v0.36:
+Brothel management (WIP). Create brothels, hire whores, consult their profile, give them an assignment, setup their schedule and earn lots of money. Manage your business from your smarth phone or any computer.

Hopefully all this makes sense. 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:36 AM, Clydie said:

since I modified meanwhile most of them in the way to have them more realistic in my sense (correct partner selection).

Were any of your modifications to correct volume?  There's a few (and I'm still hesitant to name/blame a specific creator, since I'm not sure it's just one) that have the "woohoo hey yebby!" type sounds playing full volume regardless of what lot the sim playing the animation is on vs which lot I'm viewing.

I've basically had to go back to build 399 of KW to have the "stage blacklist" function to get rid of those "broken" animations.

My techie-ness is limited when it comes to animations and audio clips, in general, but it's nonexistent when you put sims 3 packages and file formats into the mix. :( 

I've been thinking of this for a while, but it's one of those "grrr 😠 wtf!" that causes me to pause the game & go reset (or totally annihilate) the sim doing the animation.  The one that just happened was KW_L666_Animations.a_L666_gansty_01 (a solo dance thing, which I despise for other reasons).  Like I said earlier, I'm not 100% sure it's the same creator for all that had issues, since it's so few of them, and with 20 packages & 1000 stages installed, it's really gonna take a bit to narrow it down.  (edit: this current occurrence did, finally, let me figure out that it is any sim, not just my current household, but it might still be limited to only lots where a member of my household is currently located.)
(edit3:  KW_L666_animations.a_L666_masturbatedancing_02 does not have the same issue, thus my confusions: same creator, same package, just different animation.  Anyway, I wanted to make it clear it wasn't all that one package...)

One thing I did notice, though, is that there's 2 separate threads for the L666 animations (one for Passion, one for KW) and so I might've got the wrong one installed.  It also looks like they've deleted their LL account, so can't directly ask (or tag) any more. :/ 

But, @Clydie, since you've done animations, maybe you can shed some light as to how that would even be possible.  I don't see any options in the OKW xml that leads me to think it's some setting in that.  So I'm thinking the only other thing it could be is the animation itself.  Unless audio is separate from animations?  Any thoughts/insights/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

7 hours ago, Clydie said:

Do you have a Phone or a Smartphone in your game

The Sims 3 shipped with a 'smartphone'. In the Sims 2 you had to go to a store and buy one. I do miss a few things about the Sims 2, but I digress.

If the University EP is installed, there are more options to choose from on the phone by default (EA), but can't remember off my head if KW also adds function to the UNI upgraded phone. Though this version does work with KW proper.

Last: Into the Future EP will allow you to upgrade your phone further - Don't Do It if you plan on using KW function on that phone. For what ever reason, KW does NOT recognize the Into the Future upgraded phone. Test for yourself, but have a good save ready to reload.

The Holo-Computers also seem exempt from KW, yet this isn't a problem, but more of a shame.....

KW TV on the Holo-TV works fine though.

3 hours ago, jdw6 said:

I'm not 100% sure it's the same creator

I posted earlier to those using the L666 animations: There is an updated version near the end of L666 animations download post, in which (since L666 patreon is gone) the latest patreon version has been uploaded, and another member 'cleaned' and combined, and uploaded 'that' version.

Perhaps L666 herself made the change and it's trickling into the game that way? Speculation of the purest form - otherwise known as talking out your ass. :)

Obligatory screenshot

Spoiler

Screenshot-541.jpg.4ee52ea9bae2169332981cc94610c890.jpg

11 hours ago, okaneko said:

Hi, i see there's a blackmail system listed in wiki changelog. Is it working? How to perform it in game?
love this mod, really awesome!

As you can tell, I use the version posted beneath your post. I have no knowledge of this change or use, but 'bumped' your question so others might comment.

I need some help that may or may not be just this mod, I recently reinstalled sims 3 its version 18.0.126 and this is the only mod i have installed right now and it wont let the game get past the loading screen it just crashes, is this because of the version am I not up to date, am i too up to date? I'm very confused and can't find answers.

anybody who can help, thank you ; _ ; 

I run Sims 3 version 1.67 with up to 1.69 as being recognized as the best versions to use.

From page ONE of this post in the description :  Requires: The Sims 3 v1.67

I don't know about others, but I tend to read stuff like this before installing ANYTHING.

Not everything is 'forward compatible' Just add Origin, and a pinch of 'needs Win 8.2 or better' and you begin to see the problems with 'patching' games 10 years after release.

You can bet EA is doing everything possible without being blatantly obvious that they want the Sims 3 to go away and everyone spend $ on the Sims 4.

6 hours ago, landess said:

Last: Into the Future EP will allow you to upgrade your phone further - Don't Do It if you plan on using KW function on that phone. For what ever reason, KW does NOT recognize the Into the Future upgraded phone. Test for yourself, but have a good save ready to reload.

I've not actually noticed any issues w/ any of the kinky things with any of my sims that have the holophone, but there's always the chance that I might've found a fix w/o knowing that I did.

3 hours ago, pastapoltergeist said:

I need some help that may or may not be just this mod, I recently reinstalled sims 3 its version 18.0.126

If I'm understanding what I'm reading (it's 2am & the sleeping pill still hasn't worked fully) you (pastapoltergeist) have only University Life.  (reference: huge table of version confusion: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_3/Patch)  That would mean that the "true" version (as reported by the Sims 3 Game Launcher, lower left corner under the buttons), is 1.50.56.  As landess said, you'll need 1.67 to use KW.  Per that site, you should be able to install the 1.67 patch via the launcher, or download it directly.  The link they have (on here: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_3/Patch_67) is still an existing file and is on ea's servers, so my gut is saying all you should need to do is download the patch & install. BUT!!! make sure you have a good backup of any games you started saved somewhere, or aren't afraid to reinstall TS3 again.

3 hours ago, landess said:

I don't know about others, but I tend to read stuff like this before installing ANYTHING.

What? Everyone doesn't? 😮 :lol:  I tend to read that stuff, a few thousand pages of forum posts on a dozen sites, and then start trying things.  Could also be why I'm invited to soooooooooooo many parties.

I also tend to be very leery of updates and upgrades.  This comes from being a long term user of software and seeing far too many really great features be removed from some "upgrade".

6 hours ago, landess said:

I posted earlier to those using the L666 animations: There is an updated version near the end of L666 animations download post, in which (since L666 patreon is gone) the latest patreon version has been uploaded, and another member 'cleaned' and combined, and uploaded 'that' version.

I seem to recall seeing a post of that nature, and downloading the referenced file(s)... I need to make sure I'm actually using them, though.

18 hours ago, okaneko said:

From the wiki changelog for 378, color added for clarity:
"Fixed: Blackmail system is correclty activated. Use your smartphone or camera to take a photo of Sims doing naughty things (public exhibition or woohoo and cheating) and send them the photo to blackmail them. Currently, blackmailed Sims just receive a moodlet and agree to execute any order from the blackmailer."

I do not recall seeing anything other than the moodlet that gives something like -40 mood for 3 days and drops the LTR with the blackmailer to very very negative (maybe -50 or -100).  Beyond that, I don't recall any ability to give "orders" to the victim.  And there certainly isn't any way to pay them off.

So, like so many parts of KW, it's a WIP that isn't finished. :( 

Found someone (elsewhere) say something about "then talk to them about the blackmail in kinky menu" but I don't recall actually seeing any such option.  But the one time I did it, I did it w/ a different household's sim that I didn't play often, so maybe I just didn't look in the right place at the right time.

3 hours ago, jdw6 said:

From the wiki changelog for 378, color added for clarity:
"Fixed: Blackmail system is correclty activated. Use your smartphone or camera to take a photo of Sims doing naughty things (public exhibition or woohoo and cheating) and send them the photo to blackmail them. Currently, blackmailed Sims just receive a moodlet and agree to execute any order from the blackmailer."

I do not recall seeing anything other than the moodlet that gives something like -40 mood for 3 days and drops the LTR with the blackmailer to very very negative (maybe -50 or -100).  Beyond that, I don't recall any ability to give "orders" to the victim.  And there certainly isn't any way to pay them off.

So, like so many parts of KW, it's a WIP that isn't finished. :( 

Found someone (elsewhere) say something about "then talk to them about the blackmail in kinky menu" but I don't recall actually seeing any such option.  But the one time I did it, I did it w/ a different household's sim that I didn't play often, so maybe I just didn't look in the right place at the right time.

Yeah i tried that, but no moodlet appeared on mine. Sims just received it happily. Still testing on different sims. At least, now i know it really works, i'll test it further. Thanks @jdw6

10 hours ago, landess said:

As you can tell, I use the version posted beneath your post. I have no knowledge of this change or use, but 'bumped' your question so others might comment.

Thanks @landessfor the bump :)

21 hours ago, jdw6 said:

But, @Clydie, since you've done animations, maybe you can shed some light as to how that would even be possible.  I don't see any options in the OKW xml that leads me to think it's some setting in that.  So I'm thinking the only other thing it could be is the animation itself.  Unless audio is separate from animations?  Any thoughts/insights/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I know you have no influence for the volume. A animation is equipped with sounds or even not (as the animator did or not). The sounds you can add are sounds of the original game only.

Further I can nothing special say unless we use the same animation versions. So, what I just did was to set up a vanilla game, freshly installed KW ver. 375 and all animations which are not touched anymore by the creators. I just copy herein the Log File KW saves while loading. Animation report in RED. (Spoiler)

PLEASE NOTE :

NO ANIMATION IS THEREIN WHICH SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS "WORK IN PROGRESS"

NAMELY :
kw_k69_animations
kw_k69_kinky_animations
kinkyanalustanimations
kinkylucasanimations
kw_maryjane_animations
clydie_anims

PLEASE DOWNLOAD SUCH ANIMATIONS FROM THEIR CORRESPONDENT THREAD HERE AT LL

Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Log Version="1" Type="Log">
  <LogData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.3.7 (375)

KinkyMod.OnPreLoad
PatchEnums: 7 object(s) found.
 * Oniki.Gameplay.Socializing
 * Oniki.Gameplay.Commodities
 * Oniki.Gameplay.TraitChips
 * Oniki.Gameplay.Traits
 * Oniki.Careers.Acting
 * Oniki.Careers.Modeling
 * Oniki.Careers.Whoring
GuidMap.Create
Loading Custom Controls...
Commodities.LoadTunings: KinkyMotives
KWBuff.Load: KinkyBuffs
Drinks.Load: KinkyDrinks
Loading TraitChips...
Added TraitChip: 2943304806
KinkySkill.Load: KinkySkills
### DEBUG ### Loding Books: KinkyBooks
Plants.Load: KinkyPlants
Ingredients.Load: KinkyIngredients
MedicineData.Load: KinkyMedicines
Pets EP is installed.
PreLoad: 98 object(s) found.
WorldName: IslaParadiso
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : Undefined
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : Vacation
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : University
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : Future
KWRole.CreateData: 2001367972
KWRole.CreateData: 996087246
KWRole.CreateData: 1287321889
KWRole.CreateData: 2013638293
KWRole.CreateData: 634397039
KWRole.CreateData: 1938081013
PreLoad: DONE
KinkyMod.OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler: IslaParadiso
KinkyMod.PostLoadFixup
### DEBUG ### KWPhotograph.PostLoad: 0 photo(s) destroyed
KinkyMod.PostLoadFixup: DONE
### DEBUG ### Added 1 books.
Main.Start: Savegame Build: 375 - Current Build: 375
Main.Start: World Guid: 405174643
Main.Start: Use loaded settings
Settings.Apply
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : hdscreations : 12 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kinkystages : 29 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_amra72_animations : 158 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : mastermoonlight : 2 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : afterdusksims : 23 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_swanny_animations : 2 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_l666_edit_animations : 15 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kiwanimations : 14 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_l666_animations : 171 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_galgat_animations : 13 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : wtwanimations : 139 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_l666_kinky_animations : 44 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : smanimations : 72 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : sfanimations : 9 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : jezaanimations : 1 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kinkyworldmasteranimations : 88 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations : 33 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_mike24_lesbians : 30 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_mike24_classics : 24 stage(s) Loaded

OutfitEntry.Import: 0 Outfits imported.
Loading: KinkyTopics
KWServices.Create
NPC.Load
SimData.OnPostEnterWorld: 66 SimData found...
SimData.OnPostEnterWorld: Starting tasks
SimData.OnPostEnterWorld: 66 tasks started.
SimRelation.OnWorldLoadFinished: 8 relations found.
KinkyMod.OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler: DONE
</LogData>
</Log>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packed a ZIP file with the OKW files (WITH this Strap on thing) including the correspondent animation files.

It's a file with close to 120 MB.

Those I consider as the latest versions, just compare the number of animations above with yours. In case you have more, let me please know !!! 🙂

All above animations you can find here at LL   -  on the first page or somewhere else in the threads of the creator -

Most of the "older" animations you will find in Twilightstorm's nice thread. But since Passion is more tolerant in terms of the OKW file,

KW call out an error while loading on some animation. (Actually I am more a Passion fan....)

All of those are corrected in the files of that ZIP, as the Log file above proofs too.

Again : only those above in RED.

But please, I am not brave enough to load this up just here.

I may can try to provide it to whom, who is sending me a PM for convenience reasons.

But I do not know if LL allow such huge file size. There is a limit I think.

Other Ideas on that -except loading it up to a external share point by myself- I am not used to such.

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

As far as I know you have no influence for the volume. A animation is equipped with sounds or even not (as the animator did or not). The sounds you can add are sounds of the original game only.

I think jdw6 is trying to find out how sound is attached to animations. I found 2 threads on MTS... neither appear to be anything this little dress maker will be getting into!

http://modthesims.info/t/612758

http://modthesims.info/t/418050

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

I think jdw6 is trying to find out how sound is attached to animations. I found 2 threads on MTS... neither appear to be anything this little dress maker will be getting into!

http://modthesims.info/t/612758

http://modthesims.info/t/418050

Those threads look potentially useful, but, yeah, this programmer is gonna need to re-read that when he's gotten better sleep. lol  Those & Clydie's response got me thinking that what might be wrong is not so much a "volume" issue as a "lot focus" issue.

4 hours ago, Clydie said:

Reveal hidden contents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Log Version="1" Type="Log">
  <LogData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.3.7 (375)

KinkyMod.OnPreLoad
PatchEnums: 7 object(s) found.
 * Oniki.Gameplay.Socializing
 * Oniki.Gameplay.Commodities
 * Oniki.Gameplay.TraitChips
 * Oniki.Gameplay.Traits
 * Oniki.Careers.Acting
 * Oniki.Careers.Modeling
 * Oniki.Careers.Whoring
GuidMap.Create
Loading Custom Controls...
Commodities.LoadTunings: KinkyMotives
KWBuff.Load: KinkyBuffs
Drinks.Load: KinkyDrinks
Loading TraitChips...
Added TraitChip: 2943304806
KinkySkill.Load: KinkySkills
### DEBUG ### Loding Books: KinkyBooks
Plants.Load: KinkyPlants
Ingredients.Load: KinkyIngredients
MedicineData.Load: KinkyMedicines
Pets EP is installed.
PreLoad: 98 object(s) found.
WorldName: IslaParadiso
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : Undefined
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : Vacation
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : University
StrayPetTunings.PreLoad: Add allowed world type : Future
KWRole.CreateData: 2001367972
KWRole.CreateData: 996087246
KWRole.CreateData: 1287321889
KWRole.CreateData: 2013638293
KWRole.CreateData: 634397039
KWRole.CreateData: 1938081013
PreLoad: DONE
KinkyMod.OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler: IslaParadiso
KinkyMod.PostLoadFixup
### DEBUG ### KWPhotograph.PostLoad: 0 photo(s) destroyed
KinkyMod.PostLoadFixup: DONE
### DEBUG ### Added 1 books.
Main.Start: Savegame Build: 375 - Current Build: 375
Main.Start: World Guid: 405174643
Main.Start: Use loaded settings
Settings.Apply
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : hdscreations : 12 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kinkystages : 29 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_amra72_animations : 158 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : mastermoonlight : 2 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : afterdusksims : 23 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_swanny_animations : 2 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_l666_edit_animations : 15 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kiwanimations : 14 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_l666_animations : 171 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_galgat_animations : 13 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : wtwanimations : 139 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_l666_kinky_animations : 44 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : smanimations : 72 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : sfanimations : 9 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : jezaanimations : 1 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kinkyworldmasteranimations : 88 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations : 33 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_mike24_lesbians : 30 stage(s) Loaded
WooHooStage.Load: Resource : kw_mike24_classics : 24 stage(s) Loaded

OutfitEntry.Import: 0 Outfits imported.
Loading: KinkyTopics
KWServices.Create
NPC.Load
SimData.OnPostEnterWorld: 66 SimData found...
SimData.OnPostEnterWorld: Starting tasks
SimData.OnPostEnterWorld: 66 tasks started.
SimRelation.OnWorldLoadFinished: 8 relations found.
KinkyMod.OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler: DONE
</LogData>
</Log>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those I consider as the latest versions, just compare the number of animations above with yours. In case you have more, let me please know !!! 🙂

All above animations you can find here at LL   -  on the first page or somewhere else in the threads of the creator -

Most of the "older" animations you will find in Twilightstorm's nice thread. But since Passion is more tolerant in terms of the OKW file,

KW call out an error while loading on some animation. (Actually I am more a Passion fan....)

This was helpful.  It got me to actually look at a smaller portion of that KW log file that's created on load w/o being "gaaahhhhh there's too much in here" lol

There's issues, I see, with a few of the K69 animations I have, and I have about 7 packages loaded you don't, and I see a few in your log file that I've never even heard of, or did & just forgot about.

I kinda am the same way as you w/ regard to Passion.  What got me to switch was a combo of things, like TS's refusal to keep the older versions available and the last version causing issues w/ how things were played (mostly the code that is supposed to recognize "male" vs "female" seemed to misfire for me almost all the time).  It got to where I was looking at redoing _all_ of the OKW files so that the ordering of "actor1" vs "actor2" was the same for everything.  But, the formatting of a few of those sent shivers down my spine lol so I didn't get around to doing that.  I was gonna also remove the ones I didn't want used.

Anyway, I see that I've got different numbers of animations loaded for a few (e.g., you have 171 L666, I have 161; you have 139 WTW, I have 140) so I'll have to take some time to figure out what the heck I actually have installed.  Maybe in so doing it will resolve the other issue.

18 hours ago, jdw6 said:

I've not actually noticed any issues w/ any of the kinky things with any of my sims that have the holophone

I'll look into it closer, as I'd prefer to have all use the holophone. I could be mistaken and don't want to give bad info. Possibly something else didn't 'work' and I associated KW. It seemed to have something to do with 'selfies'.  I'll change my post as I confirm.

18 hours ago, jdw6 said:

That would mean that the "true" version (as reported by the Sims 3 Game Launcher, lower left corner under the buttons), is 1.50.56.

This is the best place I know to 'look' for the game version. Thought 'everyone' knew this. That 'patch #' starting with 18 WAS pretty high considering. BTW, am uploading my 1.67 patch to the cloud for sharing ATM - it's around 1.5 GB

17 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Fixed: Blackmail system is correclty activated.

I know NRaas story progression has options to 'intimidate' other sims for $, but that's the only extortion type activity I have, nothing KW related. Not that I expected there to be, just another activity of this 'type' and where it was from.

18 hours ago, jdw6 said:

The link they have (on here: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_3/Patch_67) is still an existing file and is on ea's servers, so my gut is saying all you should need to do is download the patch & install. BUT!!! make sure you have a good backup of any games you started saved somewhere, or aren't afraid to reinstall TS3 again.

As mentioned above, will have a link for others to Download without having to open a web page run by EA.

6 hours ago, Clydie said:

But I do not know if LL allow such huge file size. There is a limit I think.

On page 584 there's a 450MB video file waiting to be deleted as soon as enough people get a look :) Yes, limits... I wasn't sure if the site would take it (no sound playing through the browser - need to DL it. Options lower right while playing).

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

I kinda am the same way as you w/ regard to Passion

Was already using KW as Passion was being finalized for consumption. Does Passion simply use KW files 'as is' instead of it's own files? Are there files (animations) for Passion which work for KW as well? This caught my eye, and like most in the previous 586 pages, find it's just easier to 'ask'.