Jump to content
OnikiKay

[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Recommended Posts

On 4/27/2019 at 12:07 AM, Angelus75 said:

Best  KW Build are : 375 , 385 , 392 and 394 ... the others build have too much bugs... and that's why i canceled my  patreon membership for Oniki. Enough to pay for Bugs !!!

 

PS : I haven't tested last build (398 and 399) because i do not want it anymore ....

 

Hi Angelus!

 

Honestly, you can try the last builds, Oniki made a great job (bug fixes and stable, at least on my computer). 398, 399 are good, but the 400 is the best, 6 hours of gaming non stop and so far no crash or script error. I'm playing on the map Isla Paradisio (the corected routing version), and the mods who create issue on my pc are Story Progresion and GoHere, OKW became more and more reliable.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, JarethJerdanis said:

Hi Angelus!

 

Honestly, you can try the last builds, Oniki made a great job (bug fixes and stable, at least on my computer). 398, 399 are good, but the 400 is the best, 6 hours of gaming non stop and so far no crash or script error. I'm playing on the map Isla Paradisio (the corected routing version), and the mods who create issue on my pc are Story Progresion and GoHere, OKW became more and more reliable.

Ok , i will try Build 399 because that's last one that i have  ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post

   I just want to say Kinky world is fantastic, It has so many things that don't even require you to have to click anything, and stuff happens, I really like that.

 

In many ways it far out shines Wicked whims.  ( But Of course wicked whims has more animators, and thus far more animations :( ).  I do wish more good animators with time to waste were available to produce more animations for it.  The story lines, and open world environment of Kinky world  just make for a much more immersive game play for me.

 

   I made a few animations for it I wish I personally had the patience to make more. ( and was actually good at it )

 

I love wicked whims very much too, it just lacks some things that allow instant actions to happen that I find very entertaining about Kinky world.

 

  I just wanted to praise Onikikay for such a wonderful job, and all the entertaining additions they have worked so hard to make.

Share this post


Link to post

Is there anyone that actually knows how to make the cannabis mod work on here?

 

I've googled multiple times regarding this issue, and usually the complaint is on here, and no one actually gives helpful information. So you purchase the cannabis and/or cannabis seeds online, and supposedly it's supposed to take anywhere from "hours" to "24hours" to I saw multiple users say 2-3 days, one said even 4 ( -_____________-).

 

The pills all show up, simoine, amphetamaines, willpowerless, antibiotics, viagra, etc. No cannabis ever shows up in my inventory or in the mailbox. I literally put my sim on static mode and had them wait for 4 days straight by their mailbox. I've tried ordering it every 24 hours as well, nothing.

 

What is the actual answer and how can I troubleshoot this? It is so frustrating constantly having issues with this mod.

 

ps: I also have the smoking cigarette mod enabled, but that is completely different and shouldn't conflict with this.

Share this post


Link to post

Also wondering if there is a separate cannabis file I can possibly try adding to my packages folder. I have the most updated version so I shouldn't be having any of this issues anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/6/2019 at 10:13 PM, Hsroor said:

Is there anyone that actually knows how to make the cannabis mod work on here?

 

I've googled multiple times regarding this issue, and usually the complaint is on here, and no one actually gives helpful information. So you purchase the cannabis and/or cannabis seeds online, and supposedly it's supposed to take anywhere from "hours" to "24hours" to I saw multiple users say 2-3 days, one said even 4 ( -_____________-).

 

The pills all show up, simoine, amphetamaines, willpowerless, antibiotics, viagra, etc. No cannabis ever shows up in my inventory or in the mailbox. I literally put my sim on static mode and had them wait for 4 days straight by their mailbox. I've tried ordering it every 24 hours as well, nothing.

 

What is the actual answer and how can I troubleshoot this? It is so frustrating constantly having issues with this mod.

 

ps: I also have the smoking cigarette mod enabled, but that is completely different and shouldn't conflict with this.

I don't know why you are not seeing them but I haven't used the mailbox option to order them in forever. I have done the below to make them buyable. I do know the cannabis file has not been updated in a long time. So this might have something to do with the mailman. I just started a new world and I do not have the reward "No bills" but I haven't seen any bills in like a week sim time. 

 

Ok here is what you can do. In your mods folder you will see a package called Oniki_Cannabis

Open the package in S3PE. Go to the OBJD tags. You should have 4. 1 actually has the name on it Cannibisherb. Once you select it so it's highlighted click the grid at the bottom. When the Grid opens > Click Common Block  You can see a Price. So if you want the herb to cost you money put a price in. Then in the Buildbuyproductstatusflags > Show in Catalog > Change from False to True. Collapse the Common Block. Go down to RoomCategoryFlags and select where in the buy category you want it to show up. I set mine to Study> Change False to true. Collapse the Room Category Flags. Then Function Category > I set it to Entertainment > False to true > Collapse it. Then Go to thefunction sub category flag and set it Entertainment Hobbies and Skills. Then Room Sub Categories I select HobbiesSkills. I click commit and then go through the rest of the OBJDs and set them all to these settings to make them buyable from the catalog. Which is great because I make the Joint buyable/sellable with a price. I set up the Produce Stand from Ani and I put all my joints in it and sell them out of that instead of the criminal hide out then I can control the increase and decrease in price as I see fit or I sell them to the potion shop when I have a ton. 

 

So this may solve your issue of being able to get them. It's a little bit of work but like I said the original file hasn't been updated so I never replace it on updates to the mod. 

 

I just now saw your second post. There is a Cannabis file in Oniki Mod folder you downloaded. You might have missed installing it. 

 

You should see the following packages after unzipping the file. All of these need to be placed in your mods folder. 

Oniki_Accessories

Oniki_Anims

Oniki_Cannabis

Oniki_Condoms

Oniki_CondomDispenser

Oniki_Dildo

Oniki_KinkyMod

Oniki_Medicines

Oniki_NPCs

Oniki_Objects

Oniki_Outfits

Oniki_PubicHairs

Oniki_Strapon

Oniki_TrainingDummy

Oniki_Undies

Oniki_Videos

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/7/2019 at 7:00 PM, celma.mek said:

do the animations still work for this update ? Please answer

Yes they do. You should have no issues with your animations. I do suggest after updating to the newest one click on your sim and go to Kinky settings. Double check that all your loaded animation packages names appear in the list. If any dropped off just readd them. You do not need to reinstall the package file. Just enter the names again. 

Share this post


Link to post

Mostly interested in the menstrual cycle aspect of this mod, does it need the animations to work, or is there a standalone menstruation mod? If not I will still use this mod, just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, BlueMoon19 said:

Mostly interested in the menstrual cycle aspect of this mod, does it need the animations to work, or is there a standalone menstruation mod? If not I will still use this mod, just curious.

It's not a standalone section. I don't know of another mod that allows you to have the functionality that KW gives you over the cycles. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, madone22 said:

It's not a standalone section. I don't know of another mod that allows you to have the functionality that KW gives you over the cycles. 

Ok. Thanks, I figured I would ask.

Share this post


Link to post

I installed this mod, and I get the menu for it, but I can't get the animations to work, and in the settings menu I don't see the "Animations" Option.

Share this post


Link to post

Any reason why notifications always appear like reactionfeedback.oniki, gooddream.wooho etc? instead of normal messages is it a bug or what

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, BlueMoon19 said:

I installed this mod, and I get the menu for it, but I can't get the animations to work, and in the settings menu I don't see the "Animations" Option.

https://onikikay-kinkyworld.fandom.com/wiki/Installation_and_requirements

 

Go to this wiki and follow the instructions for adding animation packages. In your mods folder you should have packages that start with KW, OKW, and Oniki. The OKW and KW are the animation packages. Make sure when you put in your animations you copy down the names of each animators package (they usually will tell you what the name is you need to add in KW). 

 

As far as animations for the menstruation cycle when you are in KW menu down at the bottom you should see a selection for the menstruation and pregnancy settings you can alter a few things there but it doesn't really have animations for it.  

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, debil156 said:

Any reason why notifications always appear like reactionfeedback.oniki, gooddream.wooho etc? instead of normal messages is it a bug or what

 
  •  

I think it's just the way they were entered. Not a bug. You can turn notifications off in the settings menu of KW or the type of notifications you see.  

Share this post


Link to post

got a notification saying  ⚠ v 364 build or something   like that i actually can't remember and since that whenever i try to woohoo my sims they reject to do anything even tho everything was fine before , how can i solve that ? do i have to update the build version or what ? 

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, madone22 said:

Yes they do. You should have no issues with your animations. I do suggest after updating to the newest one click on your sim and go to Kinky settings. Double check that all your loaded animation packages names appear in the list. If any dropped off just readd them. You do not need to reinstall the package file. Just enter the names again. 

Thank youu !!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, celma.mek said:

got a notification saying  ⚠ v 364 build or something   like that i actually can't remember and since that whenever i try to woohoo my sims they reject to do anything even tho everything was fine before , how can i solve that ? do i have to update the build version or what ? 

I don't think you have to update your version but I would clean out your cache files and try reloading and see what happens. It sounds like you might be missing something. You can also try going into the debugging and turn on always except but if you are getting a funky error you might have another issue. If you have your original package I would reload it all. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello,

I have a problem namely I have the Mod anew insterliert. 
But everything is censored with the Wohoos. 
How can I change this?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...