Jump to content
OnikiKay

[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Recommended Posts

is this no longer being updated then? it says its unavailable and I can't download it.

 

EDIT: I think I figured out my problem. I wasn't logged in. is that why I couldn't download?

Share this post


Link to post

the link in the white squarre is ALWAYS the last avalaible here. just clic on the white squarre and you should download it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
21 hours ago, IceSilverCrystal said:

is this no longer being updated then? it says its unavailable and I can't download it.

 

EDIT: I think I figured out my problem. I wasn't logged in. is that why I couldn't download?

Yes you have to be logged in to the site to download.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, alpalia said:

the link in the white squarre is ALWAYS the last avalaible here. just clic on the white squarre and you should download it :)

Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post

its still updated. patreon is build 399.

its just not udpated here, probably because dev dont want to share free anymore or something. ('cause they are a lots of pay locked version between last patreon and here, soo its not that it will become free sooner)

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/8/2019 at 4:56 AM, Dariana25 said:

Bonjour, je souhaiterais savoir ou il est encore possible de trouver ce mod ?

Car sur le site que vous proposer il ne fonctionne pas.

Merci d'avance

 

On 2/15/2015 at 4:02 PM, OnikiKay said:

 Bonjour @Dariana25 , là , sur la première page , l'encadré blanc , je viens de tester et le lien fonctionne sans problème et sans virus  ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post

Ok Guys,

I don't know if this is normal, but every time I travel to China/Egypt/France, I arrive with a blank screen. My sim disappears completely, as if it was never even there. What do I do? I really want to travel in the game.  🤔

The only reason I assume that this is related to KW is because when you delete the mod out of the blue, the same thing happens, regardless of what world you are in...

P.s.: Happy (soon to be) Easter everyone! :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, asdasdqwe7 said:

Ok Guys,

I don't know if this is normal, but every time I travel to China/Egypt/France, I arrive with a blank screen. My sim disappears completely, as if it was never even there. What do I do? I really want to travel in the game.  🤔

The only reason I assume that this is related to KW is because when you delete the mod out of the blue, the same thing happens, regardless of what world you are in...

P.s.: Happy (soon to be) Easter everyone! :) 

 

only time i got that was because of NRAAS (or similar name). definitly not compatible. kicking it out fixed everything.

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, alpalia said:

only time i got that was because of NRAAS (or similar name). definitly not compatible. kicking it out fixed everything.

Thanks for the reply, I will definitely try to move around some nRaas mods and see if it works! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

ive never downloaded this before and there is so many links can someone tell me the correct version i should be downloading

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

ive never downloaded this before and there is so many links can someone tell me the correct version i should be downloading

the one in white squarre.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
2 hours ago, alpalia said:

the one in white squarre.

ok thats what i figured thanks

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, asdasdqwe7 said:

Thanks for the reply, I will definitely try to move around some nRaas mods and see if it works! 😁

 

On 4/19/2019 at 9:45 PM, alpalia said:

only time i got that was because of NRAAS (or similar name). definitly not compatible. kicking it out fixed everything.

 

Hi Guys , Oniki wrote in first page :

 

Incompatibility:
+NRaas Overwatch: Disable Clean up Outfits. This process automaticaly removes extra (> 3) career outfits that may be used by my mod. Disable Stuck Check Auto-Reset. This process detects lots of False Positive (a teen doing is homework is not stuck neither her grandma sleeping in her bed, so don't reset it!) that just break your interactions not only kinky ones.
+NRaas ErrorTrap: Install the DisableDereferencing package if you want to keep this mod (http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ErrorTrap+Tuning).
+NRaas ShooLess: Not required with KW and may cause conflicts.
 
Also from my personal expérience with KW :
 
Nraas Story progression cause much lag with KW and some conflit with autonomy.
Nraas Career cause conflit with KW career especially at KW school and Whore job if you use this option of course.
Nraas Register cause conflit for Call-girls and whore Career.
Nraas Returner is useless because KW have this option.
Nraas SleepFreedom is useless with KW
Nraas Woohooer has the same romance interaction but you can keep for Vanilla woohoo in game , kw not allow vanilla woohoo , at your choice  :D
Nraas Woohooer Kamasimtra is useless with KW.
Nraas Woohooer Scoring is useless too.
 
All other Nraas work fine with KW.
 
Nraas Traveler  is necessary for traveling in France,China and Egypte (Twallan has fixed much bugs) and Oniki has modified his KW for an compatibility with Nraas Traveler , i travel with my sims often and it work fine for me.
 
I hope this help you  ;)
 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

 

 

Hi Guys , Oniki wrote in first page :

 

Incompatibility:
+NRaas Overwatch: Disable Clean up Outfits. This process automaticaly removes extra (> 3) career outfits that may be used by my mod. Disable Stuck Check Auto-Reset. This process detects lots of False Positive (a teen doing is homework is not stuck neither her grandma sleeping in her bed, so don't reset it!) that just break your interactions not only kinky ones.
+NRaas ErrorTrap: Install the DisableDereferencing package if you want to keep this mod (http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ErrorTrap+Tuning).
+NRaas ShooLess: Not required with KW and may cause conflicts.
 
Also from my personal expérience with KW :
 
Nraas Story progression cause much lag with KW and some conflit with autonomy.
Nraas Career cause conflit with KW career especially at KW school and Whore job if you use this option of course.
Nraas Register cause conflit for Call-girls and whore Career.
Nraas Returner is useless because KW have this option.
Nraas SleepFreedom is useless with KW
Nraas Woohooer has the same romance interaction but you can keep for Vanilla woohoo in game , kw not allow vanilla woohoo , at your choice  :D
Nraas Woohooer Kamasimtra is useless with KW.
Nraas Woohooer Scoring is useless too.
 
All other Nraas work fine with KW.
 
Nraas Traveler  is necessary for traveling in France,China and Egypte (Twallan has fixed much bugs) and Oniki has modified his KW for an compatibility with Nraas Traveler , i travel with my sims often and it work fine for me.
 
I hope this help you  ;)
 

LOL, I COMPLETELY missed that 😂 

Thank you for your help, I managed to make traveling work again, with nRaas Traveler.

Another thing happened though....ever since I travelled to China, my sim can’t change outfits or undress. He doesn’t undress to take showers or baths either, nor does he when he sleeps. 

Kinky’s Pee Outside doesn’t work either and whenever he tries to woohoo, he won’t undress either. I’m pretty unsure what could be wrong...if anything like this ever happened to everyone, please help!

 

EDIT: It’s probably, in fact, definitely a corruption in the save, I loaded the game from right before I traveled, and everything works fine there...🤔

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/21/2019 at 5:02 PM, asdasdqwe7 said:

LOL, I COMPLETELY missed that 😂 

Thank you for your help, I managed to make traveling work again, with nRaas Traveler.

Another thing happened though....ever since I travelled to China, my sim can’t change outfits or undress. He doesn’t undress to take showers or baths either, nor does he when he sleeps. 

Kinky’s Pee Outside doesn’t work either and whenever he tries to woohoo, he won’t undress either. I’m pretty unsure what could be wrong...if anything like this ever happened to everyone, please help!

 

EDIT: It’s probably, in fact, definitely a corruption in the save, I loaded the game from right before I traveled, and everything works fine there...🤔

 

Sometimes , when you travel ,KW is disabled or settings are différents  from your , often at the first travel with KW. I suggest to verify your kw setting once coming in the world  ;)

 

Only one bug between KW and Nraas Traveler : All Your Kinky selfie will be empty when you come back and after the futur kinky selfie will be empty too.

If you want keep your kinky selfie , don't travel  LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi all, I’ve recently downloaded Kinky World build 398 from the link on this thread and now my sims won’t even woohoo. They’ll accept the interaction but will never actually do it. Should I downgrade to version 392 instead? Would you recommended it?

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, taekno said:

Hi all, I’ve recently downloaded Kinky World build 398 from the link on this thread and now my sims won’t even woohoo. They’ll accept the interaction but will never actually do it. Should I downgrade to version 392 instead? Would you recommended it?

 

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build399.rar

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, I have an issue with this mod. Everything was fine, but now my sims just can't become a whores. Whenever I press button "start prostitution" (or what is it called in English version, coz I play on different language) this action gets to the action queue and instantly disappears from the queue. Even if I change their career to prostitute career via NRAAS Master Controller they still can't perform prostitution.  I used to have brothel, but now there're no any single prostitute in the whole town! 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/25/2019 at 5:48 PM, taekno said:

Hi all, I’ve recently downloaded Kinky World build 398 from the link on this thread and now my sims won’t even woohoo. They’ll accept the interaction but will never actually do it. Should I downgrade to version 392 instead? Would you recommended it?

Best  KW Build are : 375 , 385 , 392 and 394 ... the others build have too much bugs... and that's why i canceled my  patreon membership for Oniki. Enough to pay for Bugs !!!

 

PS : I haven't tested last build (398 and 399) because i do not want it anymore ....

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello! I wss hoping someone could help me out with a little something, so everytime I woohoo with someone my sim won't get automatically naked and I can't manually do it either, she could do it before but then she moved to another world and then I learned about the casp settings, so I was wondering if this has to do with her outfit being flagged as revealing? Her exhibition skill is at 7 so that shouldn't be an issue. Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post

You may need to do the KW settings for the new world. You'll also have to reload animations. At least this is what I found in my game. Easiest way is to go back to a game that's already set up the way you like, enter settings and export settings. Then go to your new game, enter settings and then import settings. Also something to do if you use Nraas mods. Not sure about other mods as I only use KW and some Nraas stuff.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...