OnikiKay

[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

6 hours ago, mrinku said:

Probably a case of KW and some other mod trying to share resources. I run fairly lean and don't see this at all, though I have in the past.

What else do you have installed?

I have NRAAS Woohooer, and that XTC sex thing from long ago lol.

I had a problem with a plumbot. I gave her a sex-bot chip to see what it does while she didn't have any of the social chips yet. I saved the game and when I loaded it later, she was still there in her station but stuck and not selectable anymore. She was also gone from the family panel although the game showed her as family member in edit town and also MC in the statistics. Neither resetting the lot, nor moving the family out and back in or moving her out on her own made her playable/selectable again. I finally split her from the family and deleted her. (Not a big problem, she can be easily rebuild but I thought I should mention it here.)

On 10/27/2018 at 11:26 PM, FreakyRufus said:

The pop-up asking you set whores happens once a day. For me, it even happens if I set one or more the previous day. The list of sims on it is just every non-NPC sim with a woohoo skill of 1 or more that is not a member of your current house.

I usually just dismiss it, but as I think about it, I wonder if there is a setting that would prevent this from being set.

Have a look into Services and somewhere there should be a setting "max_number_whores" or something, all I know you can disable them for good. Export your settings and that's it.

Also, Hope it's worth mentioning but unlike my whores, I can't assign my janitors or bouncers to my Brothel. I can set their pay and check the stats but I can't assign them so they won't do their jobs. Any way to fix this? Is this normal? or is this something that's being worked on in the next update?

18 hours ago, mrinku said:

Top of the thread has the links. The files are compressed using 7zip, so you'll need a program or plugin that knows that format (i.e. standard WinZip does not). I use WinRar myself.

i can't see any links. i've read the entire first post over so many times, any way you can send them to me?

2 hours ago, KinqyGhirl said:

i can't see any links. i've read the entire first post over so many times, any way you can send them to me?

kwlinks.png

15 hours ago, Trance said:

I had a problem with a plumbot. I gave her a sex-bot chip to see what it does while she didn't have any of the social chips yet. I saved the game and when I loaded it later, she was still there in her station but stuck and not selectable anymore. She was also gone from the family panel although the game showed her as family member in edit town and also MC in the statistics. Neither resetting the lot, nor moving the family out and back in or moving her out on her own made her playable/selectable again. I finally split her from the family and deleted her. (Not a big problem, she can be easily rebuild but I thought I should mention it here.)

I've been having the same problem.  It doesn't seem to matter if I make it using debug, making one or buying one.

I've noticed something else, since I'm on the public version, it might have been fixed already. When a sim is using a toilet before KW is fully loaded or enabled at all, they are stuck there. They won't stop using it on their own and - in case of my actives - if I order them to do something else, there's a lot of rubber-banding back to the toilet. That means I can't start a new game without enabeling KW right away or after a while all public toilets will have an inactive sim attached and I'd have to unlock sims left and right.

I want to thank everybody for the solution of the dick's color!!

On 27/10/2018 at 03:04, mikesply9 said:

Penicillina!

Maybe it's a stone dick.. :P

On 10/29/2018 at 2:57 PM, mrinku said:

Probably a case of KW and some other mod trying to share resources. I run fairly lean and don't see this at all, though I have in the past.

What else do you have installed?

I had NRAAS Woohooer, until I got rid of it the other day. I also have NRAAS Traffic Controller(to rid my towns of ice cream trucks) and Debugger and Graphic XTC. Getting rif of the Woohooer helped a little, not lagging or stalling up as much, but it still takes them forever to have sex, and then they don't finish it, or it finishes and I've only seen on animation loop.

On 10/31/2018 at 3:57 AM, Trance said:

I've noticed something else, since I'm on the public version, it might have been fixed already. When a sim is using a toilet before KW is fully loaded or enabled at all, they are stuck there. They won't stop using it on their own and - in case of my actives - if I order them to do something else, there's a lot of rubber-banding back to the toilet. That means I can't start a new game without enabeling KW right away or after a while all public toilets will have an inactive sim attached and I'd have to unlock sims left and right.

I'm pretty sure that has been fixed since the last time the public version was released (almost a year ago lol). Here's build 390: [link removed]

5 hours ago, iron_jack said:

I'm pretty sure that has been fixed since the last time the public version was released (almost a year ago lol). Here's build 390: [link removed]

You're sure you should share that link here?

Meh. It's not piracy. Putting a mod behind a paywall is against EA's TOS.

1. CC/Mods Locked Behind Paywalls - Creators cannot lock content they make using our game behind a paywall. While we do not police this content (there is no way we would create a team simply to monitor this) we do take reports sent to us seriously and action accordingly.
  2. Patreon - We understand that folks who make CC / Mods for others to enjoy are doing it in their free time and may desire to offset costs to create the content by using this service. As long as the content is still made available FOR FREE we do not mind these types of pages. Folks who have a Patreon page are welcome to provide folks with "early access" incentives for their content but it should be made available to the general public within 2-3 weeks of it being given to folks early.

If Ashal or a moderator wants me to remove the link, I will. But I have no moral qualms about it. Paysites were a cancer to TS2 and TS3 and using Patreon this way is just another form of paysite. PMBD.

EDIT:

Link removed after looking around a bit and seeing DoctaSax's stance on it (you may want to remove it from your quote as well). If that's LoversLab's stance on the matter then I will abide by it. Nonetheless, the paywalled version of the mod is freely available elsewhere and I encourage users to find it if they want it.

EDIT 2:

Last thing I will mention, from LoversLab's own TOS:

We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of the content. 

I wouldn't have an issue with the patreon thing if it was only a month or two behind but we're missing almost an entire year of content because we haven't payed, I'd think at this point the mods should maybe look into poking the author of the mod about this essentially being a payed mod at this point

Oniki Kay did stop working on KW for a few months this year to work on her newer project, Kinky Tales, per the public posts on the Patreon page. "A year of content" this year isn't quite as much it appears, probably more like six or seven months. 

Folks, it's clear KW is probably winding down as Oniki Kay moves onto other projects; it would not surprise me if the plan is to get the current private version as bug free as possible before one final public release. 

But... does it breach paywall guidelines if the content behind it is developmental testing (which is definitely the case here)? I don't think so. This is not the same as someone making a complete working game and then not making a public release, or making a set of animations, and then not making a public release.

Edit:

If you look at the changelogs since January (freely available on the Wiki) there REALLY hasn't been too much new content added. It's almost all bugfixes and minor adds. And bugfixes DUE TO the minor adds.

Frankly, I'm not surprised she's held off on a public release. We've seen in the past that when one is done too early the wheels fall off and this thread melts down.

32 minutes ago, Lovelybones19 said:

Who specifically? I know Anarcis,Wildguy,mike24,oo0lalaworld,yr-sa,lupobianco and hiroki are updating or have recently updated. I can understand the issue with turbo because there is going to be a change when they change python scripting and bugs. I don't use nisa's mod so I don't know if she updates a lot. The only person I know for sure stopped and left up a patreon was Oamaster. Also I don't like people who post stuff that looks unfinished or not as polished and put up a patreon right away.

I'm not here to call any specific person out. But yes, Omaster left and Amra72 is gone also. I realized when I laid down to get some sleep that the reason material isn't coming out as fast and why we're not getting but 4-5 animations where we used to get 10-12 is, they have breast movement and penis movement to deal with now. I'm sure that would take more time. But yeah, there are only a few that will go 2-3 months without a LL update. But, the ones who don't upload anything and just a link to their website is getting bad. Me myself, I don't like having to use external links like mediafire, adfly and mega. As for, Turbo, They're fine, I couldn't imagine having to put up with what he does month to month, and yeah, the new terrain tools and expansion is going to break every script mod, from what I've read. But, anyway, no point really talking about Sims 4 stuff on a Sims 3 mod page, so I'll remove my previous comment.

On 4/20/2017 at 8:51 AM, FreakyRufus said:

Your sim can only take a woohoo selfie once she has gotten the opportunity to do that. The progression is:

1. get offer to be online model. Your sim can now take nude selfies that are better and more posed than before.
  2. Upon reaching level 2 of online model, you get an opportunity to take and post some woohoo selfies. You now can take woohoo selfies. The way to do that is to click on one of three different objects: bed, sofa or loveseat, or a table. Kinky > Woohoo > take woohoo selfie. Your sim will go to that object and start to masturbate. When the progress bar on the action is full, she will bring out her phone and the game will pause, letting you position the camera and the click to take the photo
  3. Upon reaching level 3, you get an opportunity to take and post kinky selfies from public locations. After completing that opportunity, you will start to get calls roughly every other day asking you to meet a photographer somewhere and pose for pictures. You don't have to do anything except answer the phone. All the actions for this will be pushed.

When you said, "1. get offer to be online model" did you mean becoming Modelling, when you post nude/kinky photo, the photographer offers you to become Model?

Is above what you meant to tell?

Does the pets kinky is glitched on apartment? I mean "lick pussy" and "give handjob" works but when it's time to give ass, the dog is teleported to the opposite of the map.
Running on 1.69 (don't know if it changes something)

I can read by the previous comment, that almost free mods are getting off or not updated anymore, unless you patreon, but ok, I mean if I pay, this is not anonymous anymore, unless we can pay with prepaid?

16 hours ago, Adrasta said:

I mean if I pay, this is not anonymous anymore, unless we can pay with prepaid?

You can pay with a prepaid, I've done it.

On 10/31/2018 at 3:57 AM, Trance said:

That is a known issue. You will need to reset the sim when they get stuck on the toilet. You can either use the cheats console (ctrl+shift+c) and the reset sim command (

resetsim "NAME OF SIM"

) or use Nraas Master Controller to reset the sim. You might also be able to use Kinky World > Debug > unlock, but I haven't tried that so I don't know if that will work or not.

3 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

That is a known issue. You will need to reset the sim when they get stuck on the toilet. You can either use the cheats console (ctrl+shift+c) and the reset sim command (

resetsim "NAME OF SIM"

) or use Nraas Master Controller to reset the sim. You might also be able to use Kinky World > Debug > unlock, but I haven't tried that so I don't know if that will work or not.

The unlock option works perfect and it doesn't mess with my sims needs or teleports them back home. Same with the reset option from NRaas DebugEnabler.

On 11/2/2018 at 12:49 AM, ShaggyDhs said:

I had NRAAS Woohooer, until I got rid of it the other day. I also have NRAAS Traffic Controller(to rid my towns of ice cream trucks) and Debugger and Graphic XTC. Getting rif of the Woohooer helped a little, not lagging or stalling up as much, but it still takes them forever to have sex, and then they don't finish it, or it finishes and I've only seen on animation loop.

GraphicalXTC is almost certainly your problem here. Most likely both mods are triggered when sex interactions are being tried and they're treading all over each other.

Essentially you can only expect ONE mod that replaces vanilla WooHoo with sex scenes to work, unless they have been designed to work together. 

Choose.

On 2/24/2018 at 12:59 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I have a brothel that my sim runs. Originally, it was in her home. As you mentioned, it became a hassle with the workers leaving and returning all the time. Using the features from various Nraas mods, I bought the empty lot next to her house, and built a new house there, and moved her into the new house, and left the brothel assigned to her old house, which she still owns.

Having the brothel on a private lot that she doesn't live in has worked out pretty well, although, to be honest, I mostly just ignore that lot, rather than actively manage it. I did still see the workers show up, and then leave after a while, then return immediately after they got wherever they were headed. That seems to have stopped happening with the update to 0.37.

One thing I noticed, which may or may not be due to Nraas, was that random sims will move into any house owned by my sim that she does not actively live in. I think they end up paying rent, but that isn't what I wanted for this house. I eventually found a setting somewhere (I can find it again if anyone is interested) to prevent renters from moving in to "rental lots", which was how I had originally purchased a lot I was trying this out on.

As for Nraas shutting down, they are working on moving to another site. It is not that Nraas is shutting down, but that the hosting site is closing.

If you can recall how you did it I'd be interested.  I'm having the same issues.  It's a pain because they shoo you out at 2am.  The only thing I've figured out to do is to annihilate them using Master Controller.  Seems like a rather radical solution. ?

I keep getting “unroutable sim found” I know it’s KW because I removed it and it didn’t happen anymore. I followed all the incompatibility rules and have the recent updated version and it’s still happening. Any suggestions ?