OnikiKay

[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

44 minutes ago, masaki38 said:

Is there anyway to disable exhibitionism in KW? I tried several fresh starts of Sunset Valley, but it seems there is a tendency for half the town to become nudists after several weeks' game time.

I tried to use NRass Relativity to lower the skill gain for exhibitionism, but seems to have no effect.

Also tried setting exhibitionism difficulty to 10, but again don't seem to deter Sims from stripping off showing their tops and/or bottoms.

Using Patroen V.390.

See, a problem with the Patreon version should be posted......on Patreon........

5 hours ago, Lovelybones19 said:

How high are their woohoo/exhibition skills? That will determine how comfortable they are doing stuff. Also have you tried making them horny by doing romantic interactions and having your female sims wear revealing clothes? Or use the debug feature to make them horny? Alcohol and drugs also makes them loosen up and uninhibited. Let me know if this helps.

Using a cheat i have the woohoo skills all the way up but for some reason it wouldn't up the exhibition skill level up. Thank you for the help i'll go and work on them here in a few.

hey im just downloading the sims 3 all dlc v 1.67 and this mod..I can understand the feature very well but i found something missing..

I think the animation for woohoo with dog is missing..no woohoo animation with dog at all..

Horse animation is fine and dog is none..

anyone have the dog animation?

Nice mod btw

13 hours ago, Jolie Rouge said:

See, a problem with the Patreon version should be posted......on Patreon........

Unfortunately, runaway Exhibitionism is kind of a problem on the public release too. I always play it with Selfies turned off, because that prevents the exhibitionism skill from going past the first or second rank -- I can't remember which.

I've tried playing around with the exhibition difficulty, but sooner or later every sim will make a bee-line to the first music source and start strip-teasing for days unless you disable selfies. ._.

28 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Unfortunately, runaway Exhibitionism is kind of a problem on the public release too. I always play it with Selfies turned off, because that prevents the exhibitionism skill from going past the first or second rank -- I can't remember which.

I've tried playing around with the exhibition difficulty, but sooner or later every sim will make a bee-line to the first music source and start strip-teasing for days unless you disable selfies. ._.

That's got somethng to do with the "fun" values, so a strip is on top of dancing is on top of a drink.....etc. If I'm not totally wrong you can do some settings somewhere in the menu and adjust the fun some actions provide. 

13 hours ago, theas26 said:

hey im just downloading the sims 3 all dlc v 1.67 and this mod..I can understand the feature very well but i found something missing..

I think the animation for woohoo with dog is missing..no woohoo animation with dog at all..

Nice mod btw

First Dog animations available only for female sim.

Secondly , have you dowloaded Mike24 Animations , especially pets Animations  ?

hi, I got a problem with the dick's colours. Don't know why but everytime I'm doing sex the dick become grey, green, brown ?.

How can I fix it?

Screenshot.jpg

hi, I got a problem with the dick's colours. Don't know why but everytime I'm doing sex the dick become grey, green, brown 

How can I fix it?

If you notice, the dick is the same color as their shoes.  That's why you're getting different colors. You're using an outdated skin or dick mod. You need to use the most recent version. If you got yours from Cmar, she has her updated dicks with all of her other mods on her website or Sexy Sims. I guess this is it? I dunno, try it.

10 hours ago, Jolie Rouge said:

That's got somethng to do with the "fun" values, so a strip is on top of dancing is on top of a drink.....etc. If I'm not totally wrong you can do some settings somewhere in the menu and adjust the fun some actions provide. 

Ah... so that's in the interaction sub menu. So I should be able to disable autonomous for all the exhibitionism interactions, that hopefully will stop the Sims from doing all those actions by themselves, thus keeping the skill level low.

Thanks for the pointer.

1 hour ago, WARM said:

hi, I got a problem with the dick's colours. Don't know why but everytime I'm doing sex the dick become grey, green, brown ?.

How can I fix it?

Screenshot.jpg

Use map 2 for the penis if you use map one it turns into the color of your shoes. Also got to cmar's site and get the updated penis.

2 hours ago, Lovelybones19 said:

Use map 2 for the penis if you use map one it turns into the color of your shoes. Also got to cmar's site and get the updated penis.

Thank you! I was going to ask about this myself since I noticed the same problem! :D

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:08 PM, theas26 said:

Nice mod btw

Oh, you have horse animation and no dog, I've got dog and no horse.

8 hours ago, WARM said:

How can I fix it?

Screenshot.jpg

Penicillin!

12 hours ago, AlexVictory said:

I can't seem to figure out where the download is. The links don't work.

for what? kinkyworld?

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:09 AM, Angelus75 said:

First Dog animations available only for female sim.

Secondly , have you dowloaded Mike24 Animations , especially pets Animations  ?

you can actually get them working for men too, its just hard to get going :/ even though you could do it in previous versions

It's the first time one of my sims tried the cannabis so I'm not sure if it works as intended or if it's a bug. He smoked a few joints and now, while sleeping, he got into drug withdrawal. The next morning he smoked another joint and now he has the cannabis peace moodlet and still the one for drug withdrawal. Shouldn't the latter go away after getting another dose?

On 10/23/2018 at 11:23 AM, baba97233 said:

Hello all, first : great mod ! We are reaching a level of simulation, i really like it.

But i have a problem, i dont know why, sometime there is a pop up asking me about choosing a wh*re in a list  (prostitué, in french), for no reason. And this is always my "wife". I tried to click on the sims who is about: debug =>  UnregisterWhores but it seems not fixing the problem. And this is boring because this pop up appear like 1 or 2 times per day and i dont know when, and why....

Do you know what's going wrong ?

Seems like my teen woman is a whore  but i dont want and i can't control her actualy. Maybe when i debug this, after sometime she start again to sell herself because i gave on settings some atonomy  behavior (low) ?

Anyway, it doesnt explain why i got some pop-up asking me to choose for a whore... I  dont want any call girl... I dont even call them.

By the way i can't even ask for divorce... even if she caught me cheating her. :/

On 10/23/2018 at 1:16 PM, Trance said:

IIRC the game wants you to set whores for the service pool, those who regularly go to random community lots and start whoring. The list only shows sims who are eligible for that "job" (at least 1 woohoo skill) and if your sim is the only one in town, she's the only one in that list. You can just click it away and live with the annoyance of the popups or give some other sims in town some skill points and apply those (I think the default number of service whores in town is three).

Maybe you can make some changes in the service/callgirls and whores settings to get rid of that but I'm not sure.

On 10/23/2018 at 4:18 PM, baba97233 said:

Thansk for the answer. Seems logic. Sometime I clicked "ok" because i was busy and thoguht it was a bug, but i created the bug myself xD
I understand now. Problem is : pop up is appearing too much in my opinion. I dont know if i give to the mod more whores, maybe it will let me in peace and no more pop up until it need new whores.... I will test it. ;)

The pop-up asking you set whores happens once a day. For me, it even happens if I set one or more the previous day. The list of sims on it is just every non-NPC sim with a woohoo skill of 1 or more that is not a member of your current house.

I usually just dismiss it, but as I think about it, I wonder if there is a setting that would prevent this from being set.

Bit of an issue if anyone can help.

Realised some items are missing, specifically marijuana and dildos. I've looked in the hobbies items section and filtered it down to custom content but nothing there.

Anyone else had this issue?

48 minutes ago, notjames said:

Bit of an issue if anyone can help.

Realised some items are missing, specifically marijuana and dildos. I've looked in the hobbies items section and filtered it down to custom content but nothing there.

Anyone else had this issue?

The dildo should be under hobbies (the tab with the telescope) for §29. For marijuana you need to buy the plantable stuff with the online shopping feature at computers or the phone.

No matter what interaction I tell my Sims to do, it always takes them forever to actually start doing it, if they do it at all. It's not just Kinky interactions either, it's any interaction. I tell them to go to the store, they stand where they are for several sims hours before moving, if they move at all. Same thing with using the bathroom, eating, going to bed or having sex. Usually when I tell them to have sex they stand by the bed with their bottoms off and nothing ever happens, or by the time it does, the partner is too sleepy and ends up going home. It took me one Sim week for my Sim to lose their virginity having attempting it everyday. It's only started happening with the latest builds, hoped it would change with each build, but at 390 and it still does it.

Hey guys.

Just wanted to point out how much I appreciate this mod so kudos to the creators for opening new avenues to the game.

Got a question/suggestion I'd like to throw out there, not just to the creators of KW but to the animators. I see you. ;)

I know you have the bondage frame set up but you can only jerk off someone in the frame. I was wondering if we could get some whipping action in there? Using stuff like DragonWhip maybe?

It could reuse some of the rape injury animations except put it on the butt and other whippable areas.

Just an idea I thought I'd toss out there.

Much love!

how do you download this? i had it about a year ago but have since reset my laptop and lost the files, now i cant find a download link. anybody help me out?

On 10/29/2018 at 1:56 AM, ShaggyDhs said:

No matter what interaction I tell my Sims to do, it always takes them forever to actually start doing it, if they do it at all. It's not just Kinky interactions either, it's any interaction. I tell them to go to the store, they stand where they are for several sims hours before moving, if they move at all. Same thing with using the bathroom, eating, going to bed or having sex. Usually when I tell them to have sex they stand by the bed with their bottoms off and nothing ever happens, or by the time it does, the partner is too sleepy and ends up going home. It took me one Sim week for my Sim to lose their virginity having attempting it everyday. It's only started happening with the latest builds, hoped it would change with each build, but at 390 and it still does it.

Probably a case of KW and some other mod trying to share resources. I run fairly lean and don't see this at all, though I have in the past.

What else do you have installed?

3 hours ago, KinqyGhirl said:

how do you download this? i had it about a year ago but have since reset my laptop and lost the files, now i cant find a download link. anybody help me out?

Top of the thread has the links. The files are compressed using 7zip, so you'll need a program or plugin that knows that format (i.e. standard WinZip does not). I use WinRar myself.