OnikiKay

[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I can also confirm this does not apply to the active household.

It MAY apply for non-active households, though. In any case, it is possible to tune actions to be more or less likely; making Rapists masturbate can be done.

You can flat out prevent any rape just by switching it off (or leaving it off, as it defaults to that). But the trait still exists, and can be used to inform action tuning.

On 7/12/2018 at 1:19 PM, blackbeauty69 said:

Done. Still no change, I don't know what's wrong

Sounds a lot like what happens if you have NRaas Overwatch but DON'T disable auto-resets and clothing checks.

It's quite likely some setting somewhere in some other mod you're using causing the issue. You'll pretty much need to remove mods one by one until you find the one causing it, then have a good hard look at its settings.

Again 6 months without a public release, yayyyy

I don't understand why the supposed rule of "content can't be paywalled for more than 2 months" isn't enforced for this mod.

Hi

I wondered how work is it you please Manther or Cougar

Thanks

aza

41 minutes ago, The_Rain said:

my sims wont woohoo how can i change this???

Need more info. They reject the action, telling you that they don't want to do it?

If that's the case then they aren't aroused/don't know the other person/they aren't experienced on the matter (like exhibition).

You can easily change that in the mod's settings. Go to Kinky World...>Settings>Miscelaneous>Debug Interaction>Enable,, then go to Kinky World>Debug>Turn Always accept on

6 minutes ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Need more info. They reject the action, telling you that they don't want to do it?

If that's the case then they aren't aroused/don't know the other person/they aren't experienced on the matter (like exhibition).

You can easily change that in the mod's settings. Go to Kinky World...>Settings>Miscelaneous>Debug>Enable,, then go to Kinky World>Debug>Turn Always accept on

thanks man

22 hours ago, BlueFenix said:

I don't understand why the supposed rule of "content can't be paywalled for more than 2 months" isn't enforced for this mod.

@BlueFenix , please some patience , Oniki working Hard on her mod. She want given a free version without bugs.

Actually on Patreon , we have version 386 , Lot of features , lot of changement , lot of fixed bugs but also lot of new bugs and it's hard to debug ;)

Oniki has modified her Outfit Manager for better work but this feature has given many new bugs with the rest of her mod ^^

On 7/15/2018 at 4:48 AM, BlueFenix said:

I can't begin to speculate on this site's rules of enforcement. 

Oniki released a version of the mod in August of last year, so I think complaining about a new release not dropping is premature before at least September. I'd love it if a new version released every two months; however, what I want is not the same as the reality that actually exists. In the reality that actually exists, Oniki releases two versions per year, usually in August/September and January/February or even March.

On 7/13/2018 at 8:50 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

Is there a way of tuning the mod so only my active household can use the kinky interactions?

Gonna ask again coz I really need to know :c my game lags too much

I recently just downloaded the mod, but when I go to the settings to add the animations the only options to come up are to disable/enable Kinky world, export settings, and import settings. Did I download it right?

53 minutes ago, Kason is a Bitch said:

I recently just downloaded the mod, but when I go to the settings to add the animations the only options to come up are to disable/enable Kinky world, export settings, and import settings. Did I download it right?

You have to enable it ^^click accept and then wait until it's installed into the game

On 7/16/2018 at 7:46 AM, Caged_Fenrir said:

I don't think so. I think the mod is global as a design feature. 

There are some good tips for cutting lag on the internet. I don't know of any offhand, but you can google and read up on suggestions. What I've done for my personal game is pretty drastic, but it works for a quick-playing save.

- I don't have any lots larger than 40x40. This includes public lots UNLESS they just have rabbitholes on them or something; those are shells and don't seem to cause too much lag. It's all the other stuff that drags the game by having to render patterns and whatnot. 

- I have five households in a large world. Five. I aim for around 25 sims in a neighborhood, because the game running with KinkyWorld has over 100 service sims hiding in the background, and they cause lag. So less actual sims in the world helps to counterbalance that.

- I only have pets in my active household. I also use Nraas's Overwatch mod to stop households from hosting Pet Adoptions. Those things are LAG CITY. I also get rid of surplus stray pets. You can set the number of Wild Horses in your world, for example. Less is better. I do keep one or two, like one deer and one raccoon, just for realism.

- I have Into the Future, so I delete the Time Portal the very second it hits my game. I swear to god that thing causes lag. After it's gone, I notice an improvement.

- I have my sims cancel their newspaper delivery after there's a newspaper delivered for the first time to the lot. That's one less little service sim that has to run around causing lag, and that first initial newspaper won't go bad because a newer one is never brought, so the sims can keep reading that one if they want.

- The less spawners having to regenerate small pets, rocks, fruit, etc., the better. If there's a large public garden, I delete it or rip out 90% of the vegetation.

That's all I can think of right now. There are some technical things you can do to improve lag, and I've tried some of them, but I forget which ones and I don't want to lead you astray.

Good luck! 

5 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I don't think so. I think the mod is global as a design feature. 

Thank you, I have a laptop with 1,60 ghz and the game takes an hour to fully load a save :'c and then lags the entire play, sometimes my sims gets late to work because of it.

I'm thinking of getting a new pc

**EDIT: So I installed a new custom-made world that is completely unpopulated and now the game runs smoother than ever. The problem is that, as I said, it is completely unpopulated, there aren't even stray pets roaming around. :/ 

So I have a sim who is a transgirl. (A genetically male person who lives as a female.) I mistakenly believed this mod supported transgirl characters but only seems to support hermaphrodite or futa content. Is there a method I can use that will turn off all pregnancy options for the futa character as well as disallow any contact with their vagina? Essentially I want the game to ignore her female status completely and all female sex organs, but only for this character. Is this possible?

On 7/16/2018 at 3:46 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

Oniki recommended a maximum of 60 townies sims in your world , npc not inclued (npc created by the game and kw mod) . 30 townies sims and a small world is great for a better gameplay. Not the fault to Oniki but it's Maxis fault , bag memory gestion ;)

We need  animators for kinky world..if we dont have animators for ts3,kinky world may begin worthless seeing that ts3 lack animators inspite of its development

I was able to set up whore uniforms and now it just stalls out when I accept the look. I removed all CC packages that I may have added between it working and now. any ideas?

On 7/15/2018 at 12:48 PM, BlueFenix said:

Her Patreon still says 'weekly builds' when in reality there were a whopping number of 7 builds in the last 4 months, so thats another thing thats not enforced either. Releasing every 2 months is not even possible for this mod since there are 2 month periods in which the people that pay for it barely get content to begin with lmao.

On 7/18/2018 at 1:37 PM, Asariphile said:

So I have a sim who is a transgirl. (A genetically male person who lives as a female.) I mistakenly believed this mod supported transgirl characters but only seems to support hermaphrodite or futa content. Is there a method I can use that will turn off all pregnancy options for the futa character as well as disallow any contact with their vagina? Essentially I want the game to ignore her female status completely and all female sex organs, but only for this character. Is this possible?

I don't believe so. You can sterilise Sims to block pregnancy but I'm fairly certain all female body meshes (dick added or not) will have a vagina in KW.

Might you be able to make it work by running a male and unlocking some of the cisfemale features like makeup and clothing? NRaas Master Controller allows that. You'd lack breasts, but there may be other mods that might address that (KW doesn't actually do anything regarding body meshes anyway). 

10 hours ago, Vaporion said:

The for some reason the nipples wont appear.

What skins and nipple mods are you using? KW doesn't provide those.