[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

10 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

There are two approaches to that. One is to do it with no cheats, on a sim-by-sim basis.

You can give a sim the "No Jealousy" lifetime reward. Any action that sim takes will not cause jealousy. They will still be jealous of any sim they have a romantic interest in that does not have "No Jealousy". So, if sim A is romantically involved with sim B and sim C, and sim B has no jealousy, then sim A will be mad a sim C but not with B when B and C kiss each other.

Using mods, you can use something like Nraas Woohooer. That has a setting for Jealousy levels. You can completely turn jealousy off, or you can set jealousy to "polyamorous", which will make sims not jealous of romantic interactions if the sim who *should* be jealous is romantic interest of the sims being romantic. E.g., A is romantic with B and with C. If A sees B kiss C, A won't react at all. But, if B and C are not romantic with each other, B will get jealous if A kisses C.

I don't know of any other mods that effect jealousy on a game-wide level.

I don't think Nraas Woohooer and KW play nice together.

I did find something called a Romantic Reputation Recombobulator:

http://modthesims.info/d/446164

I haven't tried it and if you read the description you'll know as much about it as I do.

On 1/23/2019 at 5:47 PM, FreakyRufus said:

There are two approaches to that. One is to do it with no cheats, on a sim-by-sim basis.

You can give a sim the "No Jealousy" lifetime reward. Any action that sim takes will not cause jealousy. They will still be jealous of any sim they have a romantic interest in that does not have "No Jealousy". So, if sim A is romantically involved with sim B and sim C, and sim B has no jealousy, then sim A will be mad a sim C but not with B when B and C kiss each other.

Using mods, you can use something like Nraas Woohooer. That has a setting for Jealousy levels. You can completely turn jealousy off, or you can set jealousy to "polyamorous", which will make sims not jealous of romantic interactions if the sim who *should* be jealous is romantic interest of the sims being romantic. E.g., A is romantic with B and with C. If A sees B kiss C, A won't react at all. But, if B and C are not romantic with each other, B will get jealous if A kisses C.

I don't know of any other mods that effect jealousy on a game-wide level.

14 hours ago, merkle said:

http://modthesims.info/d/446164

I haven't tried it and if you read the description you'll know as much about it as I do.

Thanks both of you for the info. I did install Nraas woohooer yesterday and set jealousy to none, still my sim gets accused of cheating. I don't know what the problem is. The Romantic Reputation Recombobulator sounds nice but it hasn't been updated in 6 years. I am afraid to try it as it might break the game lol and not sure if it's compatible with KW and other expansion packs.

7 hours ago, Blaze1991p said:

Thanks both of you for the info. I did install Nraas woohooer yesterday and set jealousy to none, still my sim gets accused of cheating. I don't know what the problem is. The Romantic Reputation Recombobulator sounds nice but it hasn't been updated in 6 years. I am afraid to try it as it might break the game lol and not sure if it's compatible with KW and other expansion packs.

You only get accused of cheating if you use the base game interactions that create Romantic Interests.  I just don't use them.  If you want to have a Romantic Interest, limit those interactions to that one sim.   You can still WooHoo with every other sim in town if you want to.  You can also remove a RI by asking to just be friends.

On 1/20/2019 at 1:46 PM, rogue886 said:

F95 Zone does not have have it. BUT I got a link from a post in this thread a few days ago before it got deleted that does. 

It is on there, seeing as I downloaded it from there a few days ago, though dont get the newest version (396 or something) its broken, no matter where the Sims are they insist they are in public and thus cant have sex, the previous version works just fine though (395)

On 1/18/2019 at 2:55 AM, Pinkgirl4you said:

1-Hey ? I have a few questions. So I got the sex toys, like a double butt plug, black dildo, and a few more. But there is no option to do anything with it? It will only allow me to pick up a blue thick dildo. Nothing else. Not the whips either. 

2-I saw its updated recently.. which one do I download? Or Must I downloaded all four?? 

3-And I'm missing a few actions, I found out that you can do kinky selfies, you can have a "slut" level, I'm missing those??? and although my sim is a rapist - and it's enabled - there's no option to rape Sims. ?

I'm wondering what animation pack I need? I have Amra 72, jeza, and some sfAnimations,hdsAnimations, rapebdsmAnimations, I have 12 animation packs. I'll post pics if I can. 

4-I don't have Mike's  animations, my game crashes if I add them. My game doesn't allow some mods. No idea why. Even some nraas mods. Yes I have downloaded the big 1.6gig patch thing. ?

5-Some animations won't play. Like she wants to do something with the blue dildo in the jacuzzi, but it won't do it. 

Sometimes when I want to do something, it will say No Stage found. I'm assuming it's because I'm missing mods or animations ??

6-I don't know if it's normal, but they will saddle themselves up into the  Stockage thing. And just lay there whole time. Lol. Doing nothing. 

7-And how do I get my male sim to have sex with his pets? It says the no stage thing. He will blow his dog, but not sex. 

8-ANOTHER ANNOYING THING!!! is when he does automatically rape, the "no we can't do that here, sombody might see us" pops up????? and it's inside my house. I looked at all the settings, I don't know. I have rape enabled. I set the clothing to expose themselves. 

9-Lastly... Does anyone have some link to drug mods? ? I only have weed, birth control, rock hard, condoms, and the medicine to cure STDs. I'm wondering if there are more crazy mods, like date rape, extacy, crack, etc. I thought of it today when I saw there's an option to add drug to drink. Even though nothing happens I think.

So sorry for the long long long post!!!  I've numbered them for anyone that's willing to help!Thanks !!!!

IMG_20190115_154833.jpg

where have you downloaded this animations:

(legacy animations) amra/l666/jeezaa.

smanimations

sfanimations

hdscreations

?
(sorry for my bad english)

1 hour ago, QittiKat said:

So i downloaded the mod, and went to the menu to activate the Rapists, but everytime i cick it, i never says that i enabled it. whats up?

To use Kinkyworld, you must enable mod first then use settings, if you have never enabled the Kinkyworld mod.

On 1/21/2019 at 11:13 AM, landess said:

I use Nraas SP just fine, BUT, I have it set to OFF if that makes sense. I'll explain....

I guess 'off' is misleading, I have none of the stories running, and set the speed to slow (since I run aging off). I use SP to overide EA's version. Sims appear to react to 'life' better with Nraas SP, moving, pairing up, etc.

When I change households, and 'encounter' other sims whom I've nurtured, I find them in all kinds of relationships I myself never initiated. Example: Teen ladyboy becomes the 'steady' of a high profile (celebrity) adult female whom wouldn't give that sim the time of day previously. Others do marry, divorce, etc.

So I know SP works with KW. As for settings, I did tweak the caste system and Woohooer although I have Woohooer set to not interfere by removing all animations from it's list. Caste systems I tweaked by going into each caste in relationships. Not just teens, but young adults, adults, and seniors, setting all flags to work together. Woohooer settings also followed the same rules so everything seems to play nice together.

Info: I use patch version 1.69, and the KW version before the most recent public release. Also use all disks - no EA online interference for me.

So you disabled the stories? There’s turning them of, so you don’t see the notification or there’s litterally turning them off so they don’t run. Which one did you do? I’ve followed the Nrass SP FAQ and it states in order to get teens to flirt with older age groups you just need to disable the Flirt: Disallow Caste on the Teen, Young Adult, Elder and Adult, and that’s it. And the same if you want them to be pregnant, just the Pregnancy Caste instead of the Flirt one. But my Flirt stories appear to be bugged for teens... I’ll see a Flirt story happen, but the two Sims don’t become Romantic Interests, it’s like in my game, they can’t bypass the EA Standard rules for SP. But user-directed is fine? Would you be able to share your WooHooer, Story Progression general and caste settings? Or could you export them? I’d appreciate it. :)

On 1/24/2019 at 10:38 AM, Blaze1991p said:

You can turn off accused of cheating using Nraas Story Progression (SP), not sure I you need to have extra modules or not.

On 1/24/2019 at 12:38 PM, Blaze1991p said:

RRR (Romantic Reputation Recombobulator) does not directly impact whether a sim's significant other gets upset when they witness your sim cheating, it deals with the reputation system that is part of Sims 3 Generations.

In Generations, they added a reputation system. That had the effect of things like the following:

- your sim dated someone when still a teen

- your sim hasn't talked to their old flame since finishing high school, but that sim is still tagged as a romantic interest

- suddenly out of nowhere, your wife/husband accuses you of cheating with old high school flame

RRR changes how the system works to make it much less likely a sim gets accused of cheating for something they didn't really do. It has not been updated in several years, but then the sims 3 has not been updated since 2013, either. RRR has basically just worked as designed, and there has been nothing that needed to be fixed. I have it in my game, and have never really noticed it being there, because it fixes issues with the way EA programmed the system in the first place.

Edit: I have all the expansion packs, and RRR does not have any conflicts with any of them.

On 1/23/2019 at 10:01 PM, merkle said:

I have both Woohooer and KW installed. There is no real conflict between them. Woohooer deals with the standard EA woohoo actions, which are considered romantic interactions. KW does not touch the romance system at all, except for having the option to have sims get jealous from kinky interactions.

On 1/22/2019 at 5:23 PM, MrGrey said:

I had it working. You need to edit the teen cast so they can romance, get pregnant with YA, Adult and elder casts because the default is teen only.

NRAAS Sp takes a bit of research and experimentation, but it can be well worth it.

I’ll re-phrase. Do you still have it working? Could you export your settings? 

On 1/22/2019 at 8:42 AM, Jolie Rouge said:

No bug, happens if you use other means of advancing the woohoo skill. 

Thanks but not quite. I've been able to successfully advance the woohoo skill in other sims without this happening. Apparently if you open the sim in master controller and choose a preset made sim it's like the sim is a completely different person (which they technically are but not really cause they still have their skills attached) so the woohoo skill bugs out , resets and freezes at level 1. I've fixed this by exiting to main menu and returning which returns the skill back to normal. 

On 1/24/2019 at 10:48 PM, Etarnalazure said:

It is on there, seeing as I downloaded it from there a few days ago, though dont get the newest version (396 or something) its broken, no matter where the Sims are they insist they are in public and thus cant have sex, the previous version works just fine though (395)

I couldn't get any of them to work.  I even tried a new game.  I got a sim to woohoo once, but that's it.

15 hours ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

There’s turning them of, so you don’t see the notification or there’s litterally turning them off so they don’t run.

I literally turn off all the Stories, and allow only the base mod to run. In this way it works closest to the default story progression.

As far as options, I only set the flags for romance (although with aging off, I also turned off pregnancy or every household ends up with the max number of sims using babies). Flirt is a subset of romance, meaning I set romance to ON for all the age groups I want to employ, and make sure to do the same flags for each age group, even if it seems redundant.

As for teen/young adult(+) KW woohoo, They ALWAYS seem to become romantically involved afterwards. In a way this almost mirrors real life since teens generally get all possessive after having sex. I just ask to be friends immediately afterwards, then do a few friendly interactions to 'cement' the relationship. The relationship transmogrifier doesn't seems to disable a romantic relationship even if you make them 'strangers'. You must ASK to be friends.

Some options I mention are Story Progression, others are base Master Controller (settings/cast). Like other have mentioned about Woohooer, I set Romance on kiss to OFF. A kiss is still a kiss to paraphrase a song.

On 1/23/2019 at 11:01 PM, merkle said:

I use this to help control the phone calls for dates that seem never ending, and they come from any sim, playable or not. Singles, married(?), even service sims like bartenders will not stop unless using this mod, which as advertised, seems to block this feature when you refuse a phone date a few times with any particular Sim. Since I play with aging off, the effects are much more noticeable.

7 hours ago, landess said:

As for teen/young adult(+) KW woohoo, They ALWAYS seem to become romantically involved afterwards.

This is caused by Nraas Woohooer. If you do not have woohooer installed, then KW woohoo between a teen and an adult does not give them a romantic relationship. Even with woohooer installed, teen/teen KW woohoo does not automatically end in romance.

Despite this, I still like to have woohooer installed, as it has settings that allow a bunch of other things for teens that they cannot normally do, such as skinny dipping, woohooty texting, etc. There are other mods that can remove romance on kiss, but I like woohooer.

Woohooer also moves "ask sign" and "ask if single" to the Friendly menu. Asking someone if they have a boyfriend does not necessarily mean you are trying to hit on them. It could just be you are interested in their life. :) I frequently ask new coworkers of any gender if they are married or in a relationship, and not once have I been reported to HR for that. ?

18 hours ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

I’ll re-phrase. Do you still have it working? Could you export your settings? 

For KinkyWorld

Enable Kinkyworld: Kinkyworld->Settings->Enabled

Enable Teen Interactions:  Kinkyworld->Settings-> Global Settings -> Teen interactions (Enabled)

This seems to enable some romantic interactions that NRAAS SP doesn't allow because we've not adjusted SP settings.

For NRAAS Story Progression

Enable story progression: NRAAS->Story Progression->Enabled

Either from a teen or city hall, select the "Teen" cast.  (...)->Cast Options->Teen (the rest of this will be for the teen cast.

Remove the three "disallow flirt" casts (photos)

Enable the teen cast to get pregnant (photo) by switching disabled to enabled.

Pregnancy -> Allow Participation set to true. (I think... that may make male teenagers pregnant tho...)

Pregnancy-> Disallow participating caste (remove all three age groups)

Romance -> Allow marriage, change this to True

Using just these settings, (and NRAAS MC cheats to make them best friends) I was able to marry a teen sim to a young adult. I've saved the NRAAS SP settings package, you put this in your Sims3/Library directory (not Mods!). 

Keep in mind that NRAAS SP comes with a lot of settings that, IMHO, are absurd. Like stories from every single sim in town, hyphenated names on marriage, etc. I didn't fix these. 

change flirt disallow cast.jpg

allow flirt with other age casts.jpg

enable allow to participate in pregnancy.jpg

teen and Young adult married.jpg

NRAAS SP teen and YA marriage.package

Grr, some of the stupid KW interactions made me really frustrated. My teen whore had just finished with her first customer ever. Instead of paying her, he beat her up. Her mother/madam of the brothel just stood there and watched. Then, I got a pop-up asking if I wanted to scold her for fighting in public! The mom is a high-level martial artist and a witch, and I was going to at least zap the jerk. Immediately after beating my teen up, he said, "Gotta go!" and disappeared from the lot.

The f-ing violent interactions in KW are really super frustrating, because there is nothing you can do about them. You cannot cancel them (without using cheats) and you cannot even get revenge on the aggressor.

Edit: Arrgh! I had forgotten the thing about it that makes me angriest: the freaking exhaustion. As a result of the fight, her energy and hygiene both immediately dropped down to 0. For some stupid ass reason, when a whore is on the clock, you cannot cast spells or use alchemy potions on them, so I have no way (again without cheating) to keep her from immediately passing out.

This bugs (features?) of this part are my biggest gripe about KW.

Thanks, all of you guys have been really helpful. Just one more query- is there any way to change the gender ratio (male-female percentage) of the population in sims 3? It's possibly not a kinky world problem (?) but I have searched everywhere and couldn't find a definitive answer. Thanks if anyone can help me :)

I can almost make a world 100% either male or female. You need NRAAS Sp and register.  Set immigration to one gender in SP, and stop all immigration in Register. The sims that are used for service positions uses a different method than what's used to make resident NPCs. Register covers the service sims.

Still a few of the opposite gender show up. You can kill those off with NRAAS MC using either the force kill or total destroy, and select them by gender.

33 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

NRAAS Sp and register

Nraas>SP>General>Options: Sims>Options: Immigration/Emigration>Replace Service Sims with Immigrates and Service Immigrate Gender

The Immigration option in Register is for Role Sims not Service Sims there is a difference.

Role Sims can be a Resident/Townie, one of the pre-made homeless (if using a default world like SV), an Immigrate generate by Register or the game if no homeless or residents are available.

Service Sims can never be residents and can only be generated by the game or by the 2 Nraas SP Immigration options I mentioned earlier.

16 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

Edit: Arrgh! I had forgotten the thing about it that makes me angriest: the freaking exhaustion. As a result of the fight, her energy and hygiene both immediately dropped down to 0. For some stupid ass reason, when a whore is on the clock, you cannot cast spells or use alchemy potions on them, so I have no way (again without cheating) to keep her from immediately passing out.

This bugs (features?) of this part are my biggest gripe about KW.

Do you have NRaas SP? The setting for injuries from fighting (can't remember right now what category it is) cause exhaustion. Not sure if KW added them too.

ETA: The path is NRaas SP/ General Options/Options:Situations/Allow Fight Injury

2 hours ago, Trance said:

Do you have NRaas SP? The setting for injuries from fighting (can't remember right now what category it is) cause exhaustion. Not sure if KW added them too.

ETA: The path is NRaas SP/ General Options/Options:Situations/Allow Fight Injury

Yes, I do have SP. I was positive the exhaustion was caused by KW, because I have not seen that happen with non-KW fights. Also, for example, if a sim tries to fight a rapist during an active rape, then the "savior" always gets the exhaustion, even if they win the fight.

I'll check my settings and experiment to see if changing that makes a difference in my game.

While ATM I can't remember the setting myself, I also had an issue with the exhaustion mechanic, which I was able to fix. Not sure if I used Trance's fix, or it was a mod I downloaded from Mod the Sims, since they do have so many useful script mods to change the way the base game works, like 'no more autonomous ghost stories' for example.

FreakyRufus, I was curious if you remember off the bat what setting you've used to disable the teen/YA+ romance from occuring after KW woohoo? I do tend to scan menu options a lot so as to understand what I'm doing, but I easily could've overlooked something.

I love the Sims 3 with all the options, although it can make the head swim sometimes... 10 years and I'm still figuring stuff out!

EDIT: Sorry Rufus, rereading your post I missed you saying teen/teen, not teen/YA+(everyone YA and above).