[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

37 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

So, just wondering.

Hows the progress on "Fleabottom Beta 1 World Update 25 August 2017" ?

I know you reply to KW thread and course you are busy with real life stuffs.

Due to a serious cooling malfunction which resulted in a loss of critical hardware parts, development of this world has been halted.

In other words, no way of continued work.

1 hour ago, Jolie Rouge said:

Due to a serious cooling malfunction which resulted in a loss of critical hardware parts, development of this world has been halted.

In other words, no way of continued work.

Oh, ok.

That's awful thing to be happened.

I understand.

21 hours ago, DariFS said:

Wonderful mod!

I have a question though: Is it possible to marry Deborah de Robertas? The relationship between Deborah and my sim is on maximum level but I don't see any option to marry or have a steady relationship.

Thanks.

KW's own NPCs have a kind of special status, preventing such scenarios from happening. However, you could use MC to manually add her to your household - backup first, of course.

22 hours ago, DariFS said:

Is it possible to marry Deborah de Robertas?

24 minutes ago, crimhead said:

KW's own NPCs have a kind of special status, preventing such scenarios from happening.

Instead of letting the game engine roll a generic potato head, KW includes custom characters which you can find in the premade sims bin within CAS. You can use these to create or modify any sim in the game, but KW will still go to these templates when the script calls for a specific NPC to fill a role need.

Can I turn off autonomy? Not sexual autonomy, but regular? I find that this mod overrides the game’s base autonomy, and makes my sim do things I don’t want her to (making food without my action, "check out new object", etc etc.) this is infuriating me that I don’t know if I can turn it off. 

3 minutes ago, DinoActual said:

Can I turn off autonomy? Not sexual autonomy, but regular? I find that this mod overrides the game’s base autonomy, and makes my sim do things I don’t want her to (making food without my action, "check out new object", etc etc.) this is infuriating me that I don’t know if I can turn it off. 

I'm guessing you do know about the Base-game options which have a slider and checkbox for autonomy.

Kinkyworld settings have a tuning interaction which sets the 'level' of interest a Sim has in performing interactions with various items/actions.

Another option ( which I use ) are Mods which affect base game scripts allowing you to disable certain features which the base game and it's many expansions heap upon a Sims decision making protocols.

Mod the Sims / MTS has quite a few mod packages which you can drop into the folder to disable a variety of things such as : no more autonomous ghost stories/smustle dance/etc.

Try to remember that other things such as traits, lifetime rewards, and job requirements can also influence your Sims decisions. Personally I get infuriated when my Sim gets into a 'loop' attempting to do the same interaction over and over again. A good example is the University expansion's 'KEG'. One of those causes all the Sims in my household to start working towards a liver transplant. :P 

1 hour ago, landess said:

Try to remember that other things such as traits, lifetime rewards, and job requirements can also influence your Sims decisions. Personally I get infuriated when my Sim gets into a 'loop' attempting to do the same interaction over and over again. A good example is the University expansion's 'KEG'. One of those causes all the Sims in my household to start working towards a liver transplant. :P 

I have the exact opposite situation. Whenever my sims attend or host a keg party, no one uses the keg except for the sims that I assign that action to.

I recall a while back having random sims (like the mailman, etc.) that would hang around trying to get to the keg that was inside the house. I vaguely recall finding some mod or setting that would prevent that, but I can't seem to find which one it is right now.

1 hour ago, landess said:

I'm guessing you do know about the Base-game options which have a slider and checkbox for autonomy.

Kinkyworld settings have a tuning interaction which sets the 'level' of interest a Sim has in performing interactions with various items/actions.

Another option ( which I use ) are Mods which affect base game scripts allowing you to disable certain features which the base game and it's many expansions heap upon a Sims decision making protocols.

Mod the Sims / MTS has quite a few mod packages which you can drop into the folder to disable a variety of things such as : no more autonomous ghost stories/smustle dance/etc.

I appreciate the help, but it hasn’t fully solved my problem. My sim is still trying to make her own food from the fridge, or turn on the radio, etc. even though I’ve gone through the whole interactions list and turned off autonomy for all the actions involving tvs, computers, those sort of items, only leaving the sexual stuff alone. 

21 minutes ago, DinoActual said:

My sim is still trying to make her own food from the fridge, or turn on the radio, etc. even though I’ve gone through the whole interactions list and turned off autonomy for all the actions involving tvs, computers, those sort of items, only leaving the sexual stuff alone. 

Might I suggest you load up your save, disable/turn off Kinkyworld, and see if it makes any difference (create a new test save and reload). If not, then Kinkyworld isn't the culprit, which is why you're looking for help in this forum section to begin with. If it does make a difference, then we'll have to continue looking for other options which shouldn't have to include locking everything behind doors.

Lastly, you could also try replacing all the offending items with new ones from the 'Buy' tab to see if that shakes them loose from the Sims obsessional activity.

Tidbit : A party animal loves the radio, and an upgraded radio (wire house with speakers) seems to queue them to want to use it more. Observations regarding Sim choice in my experience.

38 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Whenever my sims attend or host a keg party, no one uses the keg except for the sims that I assign that action to.

I must admit this happened while playing on a custom island world where they had minimum entertainment options. 3 days drunk to wear off had them passing out every 5 minutes.

6 minutes ago, QueenPersephone said:

Can't seem to download it, the links at the bottom say no longer available?

I just now downloaded from Post #1 on Page 1 of this thread, using "ONIKI KinkyWorld 0.37 (Build 375).7z". If you have an antivirus program, temporarily disable it before downloading, and then scan the file after downloading. Some people's AV programs (mine included) will block downloading anything from this website.

Capture.PNG.64cb88583113f0d7a8b7a7394909de3b.PNG

3 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Some people's AV programs (mine included) will block downloading anything from this website

Yeah, I just got that myself from Avast, but only on certain 'links'.

I test DL'd some shoes just fine, but can't DL any of these files, or surprisingly a textfile I myself uploaded - crazy!

2 hours ago, HappyTrails186 said:

How can I make a female sim into a Futa? I gave her a penis in CAS but that didn't seem to work and I can't seem to find anything in the debug menu.

You have to do that in Hospital.

Click Hostpital->Find, "Get a Penis Transplantation

This works for existing sim that is already born.

There is option I think that will make new born futa or not.

3 hours ago, HappyTrails186 said:

How can I make a female sim into a Futa? I gave her a penis in CAS but that didn't seem to work and I can't seem to find anything in the debug menu.

There are a couple of ways! The first option, as Jenyeah said, is going to the hospital and getting the penis transplant. It's pretty pricey, but if you like to keep your game legit it'll give your sim something to work for. Another, easier way is to turn on the Debug options in Kinkyworld's settings, and then use the "Transform to Shemale" option on the desired sim. Third, you can adjust the birthrate of natural futanari sims in Kinkyworld's pregnancy settings. It's a percent value, so turning it to 100 will cause every female sim born to be futanari.

My Sim doesn't live in Meadow Glen, he lives in frakking Bunny Town.  It seems that the only thing everyone is doing in that town is fuck.

BTown1.jpg.70df1611b9e8f458fc8b82618b773a89.jpg

This particular plaza is the theater of a lot of action.  I've seen grannies on their knees, in the snow, gobbling up two young thugs.  Married women masturbating with teenage boys and I constantly receive notifications that so and so finds his/her partner is neglecting him/her - only to promptly start pleasuring themselves, wherever they are.  There doesn't seem to be any more stigma to doing it in public.  I'm not shocked btw, it's actually hilarious.  But it is also very process intensive.  So my question is:

is there a way to limit all this down to my active Sim and his boyfriend (and whoever they invite in - see below)?

BTown2.jpg

[/spoiler]

21 minutes ago, grallonsphere said:

is there a way to limit all this down to my active Sim and his boyfriend (and whoever they invite in - see below)?

There's the Kinkyworld autonomy setting, but this basically turns it into Animated Woohoo (not as spontaneous/self-serving).

You can change the privacy settings In Kinkyworld : Meaning they may start woohooing, but should almost stop immediately when they realize they aren't alone.

Using Mastercontroller you can keep their Exhibition skill low or non-existent : MC > advanced > skill settings which would work like the privacy settings, but individualized.

I feel you, but decided if I use a mod called Kinky"WORLD", I better get used to my game living up to that title. Because the game itself is poorly optimized, I understand process intensive. It's the main reason I run a 10 year old game on an oculus ready system with an SSD for the operating system, and a 2nd SSD for the file system, while constantly using Kuree's save cleaner to address the save bloat. I also run s3hq.exe (originally created for better in-game screenshots) but the GTX1080 doesn't seem to mind.