[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 11/12/2018 at 11:50 AM, simsleah0620 said:

ah right thats most likely it!! thank you~

I forgot to say but actually before tried to order things again after you answered me, there was already an option to get mail and when I clicked it the birth control came into my inventory n I had ordered them a few simdays ago so I think I just have to wait lol

When you order drugs, or birth control pills, or condoms, from online shopping, they will always arrive in the next morning's mail delivery. I have always seen the mail arrive sometime around 9am, but sometimes it is earlier. The mailman/mailwoman will always deliver to your mailbox, along with bills, love notes or gifts from other sims, etc.

Hi all, first time downloading Kinkyworld.

My AVG virus scan aborted my download saying it is infected with URL: Mal. :( 

Did I download from the right link? I used the zip file links at the bottom of the first post from OnikiKay here. I was able to download another file from loverslab without issues [Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [18.10.2018] so I am unsure if Kinkyworld got accidentally infected or if I am doing something wrong? Please help!

Many thanks! 

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.JPG

I have a question about "Kinky World's Menstrual Cycle".

Looking at "Kinky World's Menstrual Cycle", in the bottom screenshot:

1255819636_Sims3-LatestQuestion.jpg.77e757c20d05e55ae588c72641866367.jpg

As far as I know, the number of "Kinky World's Menstrual Cycle" is days in sim right? or Is it hours in sim?

Anyway, the screenshot also shows "my Edited Version of EA Default Age Days" using, "NRaas Retuner".

So, my question is, can anyone help me change the numbers of Menstrual Cycle days, according to "my Edited Version of EA Default Age Days"?

7 hours ago, jenyeah said:

I have a question about "Kinky World's Menstrual Cycle".

Looking at "Kinky World's Menstrual Cycle", in the bottom screenshot:

1255819636_Sims3-LatestQuestion.jpg.77e757c20d05e55ae588c72641866367.jpg

As far as I know, the number of "Kinky World's Menstrual Cycle" is days in sim right? or Is it hours in sim?

Anyway, the screenshot also shows "my Edited Version of EA Default Age Days" using, "NRaas Retuner".

So, my question is, can anyone help me change the numbers of Menstrual Cycle days, according to "my Edited Version of EA Default Age Days"?

The Menstrual Cycle is in hours. As for the math I'm no help there as I've never used a lifespan that small you could try resetting the mod and see if it auto-adjusts them for you last I knew it's supposed to.

7 hours ago, Akasha0404 said:

Did I download from the right link? I used the zip file links at the bottom of the first post from OnikiKay here. I was able to download another file from loverslab without issues [Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [18.10.2018] so I am unsure if Kinkyworld got accidentally infected or if I am doing something wrong? Please help!

Many thanks! 

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.JPG

Try again and if AVG give you the same message , disable AVG , download kinky world and enable AVG.

Don't worry , no virus in these files or on Loverslab , this site is Safe  ;)

5 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Try again and if AVG give you the same message , disable AVG , download kinky world and enable AVG.

Don't worry , no virus in these files or on Loverslab , this site is Safe  ;)

One of the suggestions that I have seen in regards to AVG reporting URL:Mal is to make sure that your browser is up to date on the absolute latest versions, and to clean out cookies and your browser cache.

17 hours ago, namaradus said:

The Menstrual Cycle is in hours. As for the math I'm no help there as I've never used a lifespan that small you could try resetting the mod and see if it auto-adjusts them for you last I knew it's supposed to.

Oh, ok.

Thanks for reply.

How do I reset the KW Mod?

15 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

One of the suggestions that I have seen in regards to AVG reporting URL:Mal is to make sure that your browser is up to date on the absolute latest versions, and to clean out cookies and your browser cache.

I had the same issue.  Just whitelist the site in AVG.

How do STD's work? I have them enabled for several mod versions now and did infect several sims with the debug options but they seem to get cured faster than they have the chance to get around. When I check back a few days later, the sims are usually healthy again. Still have to see my actives catch one.

Hello everyone, I'm new here but do kind of need help.

With everything properly installed, the sims interactions are a bit weird, dialogs I mean.

Things like: " dialogs/situations/mailcarrier:announce "

Most of my game consists of this, and it's not a HUGE bother, but it does take away from the experience. I would love for a way to fix this

An example for dreaming: " " Entersleeping.InteractionFeedback:Raped_Neutral dream"

On 11/18/2018 at 2:45 PM, Akasha0404 said:

Many thanks! 

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.JPG

AVG is notorious for flagging false positives. It could be infected, but it's as likey just AVG being AVG.

8 hours ago, bahaxa said:

Hello everyone, I'm new here but do kind of need help.

With everything properly installed, the sims interactions are a bit weird, dialogs I mean.

Things like: " dialogs/situations/mailcarrier:announce "

Most of my game consists of this, and it's not a HUGE bother, but it does take away from the experience. I would love for a way to fix this

An example for dreaming: " " Entersleeping.InteractionFeedback:Raped_Neutral dream"

In KW Settings changing the below should help. So click on Notifications. If you still want to see what's going on change to Story but that should get rid of the ones you don't want.  

Notifications may appear in the upper right corner to inform you about what's happening in town.

• Default: Interactions feedback, dialogs and system messages may appear.
  • Debug: Same as default, plus debug messages appear too (may be usefull is you suspect something is not working right).
  • Log: Even more verbose than Debug setting.
  • None: No notification message will appear.
  • Story: Only important messages and dialogs will appear (no interaction feedback).

You might find the http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com page helpful for what the settings can do. 

6 hours ago, Trance said:

Is it possible to tell sims to mop up a puddle the regular way instead of doing the KW animation?

a) The KW way is pretty much useless if they are the only sim at the lot.

b) It takes so darn long.

c) I just want them to get the house clean.

/rant

If your sims aren't wearing anything revealing the normal animation plays, if I remember correctly. 

I think the KW animation shows up at a revealing clothes score of 2+ (not completely sure though)

20 hours ago, Trance said:

Is it possible to tell sims to mop up a puddle the regular way instead of doing the KW animation?

a) The KW way is pretty much useless if they are the only sim at the lot.

b) It takes so darn long.

c) I just want them to get the house clean.

/rant

I haven't had my sims had to actually mop in ages. I install a floor drain in every single room, and even install one on the ground outside, so you don't end up with weeds popping up do to all the freaking rain. Basically, every 10 minutes, any puddles in the room will be removed if there is a drain in the room.

drain available here:

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1179/

Edit to add: once your sims start becoming super exhibitionists, they will pee everywhere, and this keeps the house from becoming a pigsty. :)