[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

@shar181, @ JouteiKaji:

I have purchased a penis transplant in the hospital on female sim, I was successfully able to get another female sim pregnant and I was successfully get this futanari female sim pregnant by another male sim.

Thanks for help.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:04 AM, shar181 said:

I'm not entirely which wikia page you're referring to, but I've never seen any distinction in KinkyWorld between the terms "Futanari" and "Shemale". I know there's a difference, but in-game they seem to be interchangeable.

If you just want your gal to have a big ol' girlcock and still be able to get knocked up, a penis transplant from the hospital or the "Transform to Shemale" debug option will accomplish that. Preventing her from getting pregnant would require an extra step in the hospital, so those options will make her, functionally, futanari. As far as I can tell, the kinky trait to make a sim attracted to futanari sims will apply either way.

Edit: I looked at the wikia page, and it looks to me like "futanari" have to be born. If you want to guarentee yourself a futa sim, you could boost the "chance of futanari" in the pregnancy options to 100% and use Master Controller to make sure your pregnant sim's baby will be a female. I still don't really understand what the difference is, though. x.x I've definitely seen sims which have been manually turned into Shemales get preggers and use the female position in animations. Maybe I had changed an option somewhere for restricting animations!

I am wondering if, since a shemale can be made [female with a dick], how does one make a 'trap' [young males dressed and acting like girls]?

On 10/29/2018 at 9:05 AM, Oburael said:

Hey guys.

Just wanted to point out how much I appreciate this mod so kudos to the creators for opening new avenues to the game.

Got a question/suggestion I'd like to throw out there, not just to the creators of KW but to the animators. I see you. ;)

I know you have the bondage frame set up but you can only jerk off someone in the frame. I was wondering if we could get some whipping action in there? Using stuff like DragonWhip maybe?

It could reuse some of the rape injury animations except put it on the butt and other whippable areas.

Just an idea I thought I'd toss out there.

Much love!

Hi, On here look for MaryJane's Animations, She has some whipping with the bondage frame and recently added some with handcuff accessories. Go to the download section for Sims 3 or just search for MaryJane you should find them. 

On 11/4/2018 at 4:59 AM, Trance said:

That happens if you don't disable the check on unroutable sims in Overwatch (and you should keep it IMO). Just ignore most of the messages but keep an eye on recurring ones for certain sims. You can ignore the ones for proprietors too but there are still some actually stuck sims here or there that need to be reset manually since Overwatch doesn't do it for you.

=======

How can I remove joints from my sims inventory without the need to give them to other sims? I can move the other stuff (seeds and mariuhana) between inventories or into storage but not the joints and as long as my sims have access to them, they will smoke them, even without my permission. (I want to keep autonomy on, just want to control what they are able to consume.)

Open the Oniki Cannabis file with S3PE > Sort the tags and find the OBJD for the Joint > it should be 0x5476A2A47659ED46 > Click grid > Once the grid comes I up I do a few things Under common block > BuildbuyProductStatus flags I set Show in Catalog (making it buyable) > I set a price (only if you want to make buyable)  Also, Under room category flags I set it to Study and then I give it a function category flag as entertainment and function sub category flag entertainment hobbies and skills

Under Object Type Flags I set LiveDraggingEnabled to True (default false) then under Movement Flags I change hand tool Cannot Move it from True to False and Hand Tool Cannot Delete it from True to False (these are the settings that will let you delete it) Once you have made all your changes click commit and save. Make sure you clear your scripts and it should show up. 

I'm not sure if I missed anything but you could open another file of an object that is buyable and can be deleted and check the flags set to get them to work. 

So I use the Savvieer Seller Mod buy setting it to buyable and making it live dragging enabled I can set up a little Pot Stand and it makes some money. I do this for most of the objects that come with KW.  Hope this helps you! 

4 hours ago, madone22 said:

Open the Oniki Cannabis file with S3PE > Sort the tags and find the OBJD for the Joint > it should be 0x5476A2A47659ED46 > Click grid > Once the grid comes I up I do a few things Under common block > BuildbuyProductStatus flags I set Show in Catalog (making it buyable) > I set a price (only if you want to make buyable)  Also, Under room category flags I set it to Study and then I give it a function category flag as entertainment and function sub category flag entertainment hobbies and skills

Under Object Type Flags I set LiveDraggingEnabled to True (default false) then under Movement Flags I change hand tool Cannot Move it from True to False and Hand Tool Cannot Delete it from True to False (these are the settings that will let you delete it) Once you have made all your changes click commit and save. Make sure you clear your scripts and it should show up. 

I'm not sure if I missed anything but you could open another file of an object that is buyable and can be deleted and check the flags set to get them to work. 

So I use the Savvieer Seller Mod buy setting it to buyable and making it live dragging enabled I can set up a little Pot Stand and it makes some money. I do this for most of the objects that come with KW.  Hope this helps you! 

Thank you! It's perfect, now I can store remaining joints and torture force my sims to a more responsible use. ?

18 hours ago, mikesply9 said:

I am wondering if, since a shemale can be made [female with a dick], how does one make a 'trap' [young males dressed and acting like girls]?

Nothing in KW aside from normal gay sex. If you're after female clothing and/or false breasts for males, you'll need another mod.

Nraas Master Controller lets you unlock clothing and hairstyles between genders, ages etc. It doesn't provide alternate meshes, so the effect can appear a little weird, but in this case I think it would probably work to give the effect you're after as long as you stick to the same age bracket.

As far as acting like girls? Up to you to define that. Male-male woohoo is vanilla Sims.

17 hours ago, mikesply9 said:

You can dress male sims with femenine clothes, long hair and even make them wear high heels, but there isn't any way to make them act like girls or change the way they walk.

Some examples:

Spoiler

Both are young males.

Screenshot-202.jpg.f439057b8db8e2aac3e989ec5d3ef310.jpgScreenshot-3.jpg.d8e8ee0a4ebf54e851f3ca1f6a471064.jpgScreenshot.jpg.9df82004520a2b8e35df6ab13f2dd7fa.jpg

10 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Is there a way to make the Dildo recoloreable in-game by editing the package file in S3PE? Or I can only recolor it using the IMG resources?

Hi , actually we can change color and texture using the img resource to export img resource in DDS file with S3PE and editing this file with Gimp or photoshop.

Oniki , in the futur feature will  create some new dildo but when ? i don't know ...

21 hours ago, Trance said:

Thank you! It's perfect, now I can store remaining joints and torture force my sims to a more responsible use. ?

Awesome!!! Yeah I was getting a little sick of them just smoking non stop! Another recommendation if you haven't tried it is the Box of Seeds for storage. Since that can hold up to I think 100 things it makes a nice little joint holder. I think it's on MTS. 

2 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Hi , actually we can change color and texture using the img resource to export img resource in DDS file with S3PE and editing this file with Gimp or photoshop.

Oniki , in the futur feature will  create some new dildo but when ? i don't know ...

VenusPrincess has some she created that are recolurable and have different patterns. I just applied the script from Oniki's and they are the same size so they work perfectly. 

4 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

How can I add the script? Please help.

Open the Oniki Dildo Package with S3PE. Click on the tag that says OBJK > down below click grid. Once the grid opens click on Component Data > [1] Component Data > in the Data field you will see Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Dildo. Copy this then open the package of the other dildos you have follow the above paths and in that data field paste the Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Dildo > Click commit > Save changes to the new dildo package. Save into your mods folder and clear cashes and restart your game. You should find them in the buy category. 

You can also just copy this Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Dildo and paste it in but I figured I would write the steps out in case you want to do more with other things. 

I should mention it is the deadpool and the loveyourself versions of dildos she has that I did this with. I haven't tested the others yet. 

26 minutes ago, madone22 said:

Open the Oniki Dildo Package with S3PE. Click on the tag that says OBJK > down below click grid. Once the grid opens click on Component Data > [1] Component Data > in the Data field you will see Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Dildo. Copy this then open the package of the other dildos you have follow the above paths and in that data field paste the Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Dildo > Click commit > Save changes to the new dildo package. Save into your mods folder and clear cashes and restart your game. You should find them in the buy category. 

You can also just copy this Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Dildo and paste it in but I figured I would write the steps out in case you want to do more with other things. 

I should mention it is the deadpool and the loveyourself versions of dildos she has that I did this with. I haven't tested the others yet. 

Thank you! So I only have to copy the text Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Dildo and paste it on the new dildo?

1 hour ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Thank you! So I only have to copy the text Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Dildo and paste it on the new dildo?

Inside of the S3PE file for the new dildo yes. Following the same path to gt to that. So open the new dildo package > then the OBJK > Grid once the grid opens go to the Component Data > [1] Component Data and paste that string in. Click Commit then save the package, add to the mod folder, clear cashes, and load game 

12 minutes ago, madone22 said:

Inside of the S3PE file for the new dildo yes. Following the same path to gt to that. So open the new dildo package > then the OBJK > Grid once the grid opens go to the Component Data > [1] Component Data and paste that string in. Click Commit then save the package, add to the mod folder, clear cashes, and load game 

Thanks. I did that and also made them able to drag in live mode :D I'll test it now, hope everything works fine

On 11/6/2018 at 10:04 AM, shar181 said:

I'm not entirely which wikia page you're referring to, but I've never seen any distinction in KinkyWorld between the terms "Futanari" and "Shemale". I know there's a difference, but in-game they seem to be interchangeable.

If you just want your gal to have a big ol' girlcock and still be able to get knocked up, a penis transplant from the hospital or the "Transform to Shemale" debug option will accomplish that. Preventing her from getting pregnant would require an extra step in the hospital, so those options will make her, functionally, futanari. As far as I can tell, the kinky trait to make a sim attracted to futanari sims will apply either way.

Edit: I looked at the wikia page, and it looks to me like "futanari" have to be born. If you want to guarentee yourself a futa sim, you could boost the "chance of futanari" in the pregnancy options to 100% and use Master Controller to make sure your pregnant sim's baby will be a female. I still don't really understand what the difference is, though. x.x I've definitely seen sims which have been manually turned into Shemales get preggers and use the female position in animations. Maybe I had changed an option somewhere for restricting animations!

The default settings have the chance for a shemale impregnating another sim very low, like 1% or 2% chance. You can change the chances of that in the settings. I set my game to 20%, for both males and shemales. That is my guestimate (based on how pregnancy chances work in KW) on the pregnancy rate IRL of unprotected sex.

When I first looked at my settings, some of the pregnancy settings were at 100%. I only looked at them because I noticed a couple of rape victims getting pregnant from that. I don't know if I had changed it to 100% and forgotten or if that is the default, but it seems odd to me that it would be that high.

I have had shemales get their girlfriend pregnant in several games, but haven't specifically tried getting a shemale pregnant. Personally, I usually like to try the shemale settings as a "detachable penis", and once getting the operation done, I switch the sim between shemale and female as desired, sometimes even "passing" the penis around other members of the household. ;)

3 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

The default settings have the chance for a shemale impregnating another sim very low, like 1% or 2% chance. You can change the chances of that in the settings. I set my game to 20%, for both males and shemales. That is my guestimate (based on how pregnancy chances work in KW) on the pregnancy rate IRL of unprotected sex.

If you're referring to the "Futanari Chance" setting, that doesn't refer to a shemale's chances of knocking up another sim. Its the chance for a female baby to be born as futanari. :P I usually have it set for 35%, just to keep a nice population of natural dickgirls around~

But dickgirl and male sims both use the same chance-of-pregnancy settings.

Edit: Had the wrong name for the setting!

3 hours ago, shar181 said:

If you're referring to the "Futanari Chance" setting, that doesn't refer to a shemale's chances of knocking up another sim. Its the chance for a female baby to be born as futanari. :P I usually have it set for 35%, just to keep a nice population of natural dickgirls around~

But dickgirl and male sims both use the same chance-of-pregnancy settings.

Edit: Had the wrong name for the setting!

Thanks, that makes sense now. I've never had a futanari born, and didn't even know that was a separate thing from shemales in KW until someone posted that here recently.

23 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Thanks, that makes sense now. I've never had a futanari born, and didn't even know that was a separate thing from shemales in KW until someone posted that here recently.

I didn't either, but apparently theres a difference in which animations and exhibition interactions they get. x.x I just used that setting to guarentee my sim's daughter would be futanari, so I'll be able to test it myself in a few (sim) weeks!