[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

wow at last I have got it working after a few removals from my downloads I am glad to say thank you and please continue with the excellent work you have done here

CHEERS Lungpaul

Hey lungpaul, have you ever thought turning your pose into animations ?

Nice to see you here 

I 'am like a bad penny you just can't get rid of me I have down loaded the master's tutorial and I am looking in to doing some I might even use those half down knickers that I have found but at the moment I have lost my MOJO but this might help to bring it back

CHEERS Lungpaul

wow at last I have got it working after a few removals from my downloads I am glad to say thank you and please continue with the excellent work you have done here

CHEERS Lungpaul

Im curious, what did you remove exactly? i personally seem to be having issues with mod conflict and i sadly do not have the expertise with the sims modding to figure which of my mods borks with this one.

I am not sure what was interfering with it but I have not been able to get pose player to work for a long time now so I removed it and with all the new animations that I have found here I also removed graphical XTC and some patterns and pose packs and packaged sim files and other stuff that I did not need any more and cleared all my cache files with the sims3 dashboard and now its working but there is still some features that I need to try out yet

^

i wish there will be a knotted moment... for 30 minutes.

I opened KinkyMod package files and read some of the text. I saw that we can breed and have offspring with the dog.

But too bad, the offspring more likely as human with some special dog offspring trait. I wish it's puppies, because I want to open a breeder kennel, sold puppies for living.  :heart:

My sim has had sex with the dog but there is a problem with the masturbate dog and the view penis animations looks like it the wrong mesh used to make the animations I will open them in blender to have a look

I was correct Onikikay could you please have a look to see what went wrong as I don't wont to mess them up

CHEERS Lungpaaul

post-582749-0-47502200-1425133348_thumb.png

post-582749-0-56283000-1425133471_thumb.png

post-582749-0-66706100-1425133483_thumb.png

post-582749-0-64072000-1425133499_thumb.png

post-582749-0-99016600-1425133513_thumb.png

post-582749-0-51083100-1425133525_thumb.png

post-582749-0-32683700-1425133542_thumb.png

post-582749-0-93751500-1425133557_thumb.png

post-582749-0-04804200-1425133575_thumb.png

I'm working on KinkyMod (WIP) description...

So far like this:

KinkyMod (WIP): Just like Animated Woohoo, but with more features like: Bestiality, Menstruation Cycle (Risky Woohoo), Woohoo Motive (Lust-Arousal Meter), Spectator System (Woohoo and Nudity Awareness), Remove Undies Sexual Harassment, Naked Bottom while take a Toilet, Woohoo Skills, Woohoo Moodlets, and more to come... like Rapist, Impregnated by Dog-Horse, etc. The mod is still WIP, so it sill need a lot of adjustment and more features  to be built.

Just to make this clear, i am not into beastiality or anything of the sort, but i am a modwhore! And this is a new mod! And nothing i have ever seen in any game before..so i am feeling quite conflicted about it.

although; Could i come with a couple of suggestions for this mod?

1. retune attractionsystem

(something like this mod on modthesims : http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=492102)

But for instance would a sim with proper and good trait refuse to undress and do the kinky in public, and maybe also not so easy to make woohoo. Also it could make a raper attracted to sims with moods and traits like shy, loner, heartbroken etc etc. To become a raper you would automatically have to have traits like evil and mean spirited.  Dogs could be attracted only to sims with animallover trait or something like it. (easier to avoid that part of the mod)....and

2. if the sim is getting pregnant by the dog the offspring could turn into a wearwolf-baby....

I have no idea if this is possible as i am no modder myself, I can only thank you all for your hard work and talent!

So far like this:

KinkyMod (WIP): Just like Animated Woohoo, but with more features like: Bestiality, Menstruation Cycle (Risky Woohoo), Woohoo Motive (Lust-Arousal Meter), Spectator System (Woohoo and Nudity Awareness), Remove Undies Sexual Harassment, Naked Bottom while take a Toilet, Woohoo Skills, Woohoo Moodlets, and more to come... like Rapist, Impregnated by Dog-Horse, etc. The mod is still WIP, so it sill need a lot of adjustment and more features  to be built.

I dont want to be mean, but this mod also lacks some good point of Animated woohoo: you can't choose position, you can't swap actor, you can't freeze sex, no 3somes.

I say that for you description, someone new reading it, may think that this mod does everything animated woohoo does.

Also you should say it's about autonomy, three skills.

Something I've noticed with the mod, though I'm not sure if it's just a base Sims 3 issue or specifically with the mod, is with the "priority" of the dogs sniffing action. It seems to cut off pretty much anything else that's queued up if they want to perform that action. Not sure if that's intended or not, or if it's fixable. The dogs will also burst into homes, clubs, etc.

Also, an idea: similar to how there are things like asking for age, and getting the pop up in the top right about the age, could it be possible then to have a "ask if aroused" or something like that as an action, maybe even with a potential failure to get a response which would have a negative result to relation, but if successful would give the player a pop up showing how aroused they were via the arousal/lust system of the mod. 

Okay, and a second idea/feature request: it would be nice if somehow, the rape was worked in, either dog or human, as something that wasn't just "they have decided to rape, so they perform the rape." I don't know if it's possible, but some sort of variable or chance affecting whether or not they succeed in raping or not could be cool. Maybe stats like athleticism/martial arts etc affecting whether or not the victim could shrug off the rapist/the rapist was successful. Or something else. Maybe also energy, that way, a skilled fighter could still be at risk. Maybe a rape attempt lowers energy for them to fight it off, so multiple attempts would be especially dangerous. Just some ideas!

And some easy toggles that could potentially let people tailor their experience for their sim might be things like "reject all consensual attempts" (for people who don't want their sim to accept sex, but still allows for others to still try and force the sim), "reject all attempts" (for people who don't want the rape either, and just want the mod for their sim initiating stuff), and then similar toggles, but for dogs specifically.

Oh, and in regards to the "main subject" of the mod being rape, dogs, or whatever... fuck all of that. Just make the damn mod. The minute this mod turns into "dog sex everywhere!" mod or "rape everywhere!" mod, it gets the same problem that plagues mostly all of the Skyrim mods: it's made for one specific audience/fetish, and fuck everyone else. As it is, it seems like this mod is being made as a general extension of adult features provided by the sims, and that's how I like it. To me, that's The Sims: you can play it as you want, and the game mechanics provide a way for stories to organically form. So long as this mod stays to that general concept of organic stories and gameplay, then it should stay on the right path. At least that's how I see it. 

Edit: one more idea: maybe some sort of way for someone to "Accidentally" open themselves up to dog rape, since as it is, if I'm understanding/seeing things correctly, the only way is to do the actions which are clearly offering yourself to the dog. It could be neat of there was something like say, playing with the dog, getting on all fours to goof off, pretend she's a dog, etc, then she ends up getting mounted. Not sure if something like that is feasible though.

Hey, I just want to point out a bug I've discovered about this mod. You see, whenever you return to the main menu and load a game or a new world or whenever you travel to a vacation world or future world, the Kinky menu is no longer showing up. I want to confirm if this only happened to me or not and if not then it must be a bug.

Hey, I just want to point out a bug I've discovered about this mod. You see, whenever you return to the main menu and load a game or a new world or whenever you travel to a vacation world or future world, the Kinky menu is no longer showing up. I want to confirm if this only happened to me or not and if not then it must be a bug.

I don't know if my issue is related or not, but I do know that sometimes when I load up my game, the kinky menu actions do not show up. They didn't show up for two loads or so, then the next time it gave me the first time loaded prompt, which was weird. Not sure if that's the same issue or not. Similar, though.

My sim has had sex with the dog but there is a problem with the masturbate dog and the view penis animations looks like it the wrong mesh used to make the animations I will open them in blender to have a look

I was correct Onikikay could you please have a look to see what went wrong as I don't wont to mess them up

CHEERS Lungpaaul

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the question.

@all:

The next release will add more settings command to enable/disable features. So everybody should be happy.

And please, keep in mind that this mod is still an early wip version.

sorry you don't understand the question its about the animations for the dog hand job and show penis have got associated with the wrong mesh it set to adult and not adult dog  I will try to show you it in game if I an get it to work  as it doesn't always load the animation everything else is working brill

the first picture is how it looks when you load the animation in blender the second picture is how it looks when linked to an adult it looks like when the animation was made it was linked to a dog and not an adult the last pic shows the animation in game

so some where in the linking script of the mesh is wrong but I am not good enough to fix it sorry I cannot be more use to you

I hope this helps you

CHEERS Lungpaul

post-582749-0-01128400-1425217358_thumb.png

post-582749-0-38661900-1425226787_thumb.png

post-582749-0-85460800-1425236606_thumb.jpg

So far like this:

I dont want to be mean, but this mod also lacks some good point of Animated woohoo: you can't choose position, you can't swap actor, you can't freeze sex, no 3somes.

I say that for you description, someone new reading it, may think that this mod does everything animated woohoo does.

Also you should say it's about autonomy, three skills.

Quite true that people will think this is like Kicker's Animated Woohoo.

I want to say Woohoo that Animated, Non Rabbit Hole Woohoo, Animated Woohoo, Life Woohoo, etc.

How do I describe it well? 

I notice that KinkyMod is different on how to execute the animation. In my PC, there's always a bit of delay to run the animation, while KinkyMod run it soon. 

I wonder if the threesome is possible in KinkyMod? I heard Animated Woohoo give a room for more than 3 person at once.

I also forget, I wonder if window sex position is possible in KinkyMod? I never saw sims do it on window? Usually in my Animated Woohoo, most sims choose do it on window, since there are a lot of windows in the room... Quite annoying at the end, since all the time sims choose window over more comfortable and usual object like bed and sofa. It should be balanced out!

This is nice but i Wonder why is my sim always superhorny ? he cant stop fucking, thats hilarious but how tos stop it ?

The biggest issue I have right now is that the kinky actions will cause all other interaction to drop from queue, and the frequency of kinky autonomous interaction is really high.

I also want to know more about the Woohoo Motive feature.

Usually when all my sims went to sleep, the woohoo motive back to normal in the morning. Sims do everyday life like usual until get teased again.

I also want to report a bug. My sims always autonomously do oral and hand job all the time, but when a sims saw a woohoo scene, vagina interaction show up in the queuing, but then dropped.

Or when it finally executed, vagina queuing icon didn't show up in the targeted sims, so nothing happen until it dropped by itself.

I saw this many times. It seems Autonomous Vagina Interaction is broken.

I also notice this too.

It seems the game is keeping some script or mod setting or it's not refreshed to zero when you start a new game or load different savegame after playing one savegame without exit.

My Twallan's mod settings are also applied to a new save game from previous savegame I played with.