[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

16 hours ago, nightshad said:

does this work with house pets or only strays o.o?

A sim can indeed get kinky with a household pet. The dog must be a large sized dog, not a small breed.

In my game, my initial sim has a son fathered by her pet dog. (Although the skin was messed up, and I had to change his skintone using MC)

20 hours ago, Simm23 said:

ah, it could be, how do you check if the whores have the woohoo skills?

I created the brothel in a lot that turns out to be residential, then I selected with KinkyWorld to make it become brothel, maybe this is also the problem?

I have a brothel that started out as my sim's house. You do not need to use the Kinky World menu. On the sim's phone, there should be an option somewhere to open a brothel business.

Doing that only gives you the ability to recruit whores to work for you. After you have started the brothel business, there will be an option on phones and computers to "Manage Brothel". From there, you can designate any lot in the game as a brothel. So, find your home lot and make that a brothel. After designating a lot as a brothel, you can manage your whores from the phone/computer, and assign them a lot to work from, and assign them a schedule on when they are supposed to work. Also, all the money earned by your whores goes into the brothel account, not directly into your family funds. You have to transfer money out of the account if you want to spend it, or if you aren't making enough to pay your employees, your account will run out of money, and you will need to transfer money into the brothel to be able to pay expenses.

3 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I have a brothel that started out as my sim's house. You do not need to use the Kinky World menu. On the sim's phone, there should be an option somewhere to open a brothel business.

Doing that only gives you the ability to recruit whores to work for you. After you have started the brothel business, there will be an option on phones and computers to "Manage Brothel". From there, you can designate any lot in the game as a brothel. So, find your home lot and make that a brothel. After designating a lot as a brothel, you can manage your whores from the phone/computer, and assign them a lot to work from, and assign them a schedule on when they are supposed to work. Also, all the money earned by your whores goes into the brothel account, not directly into your family funds. You have to transfer money out of the account if you want to spend it, or if you aren't making enough to pay your employees, your account will run out of money, and you will need to transfer money into the brothel to be able to pay expenses.

thanks, I followed your instructions and checked the whores now have at least 1 of woohoo skills, some even more, but still do not have sex independently with customers, they do so only if the owner of the brothel urges them to do it with some customers, but in an autonomous world it just does not work

1 hour ago, Simm23 said:

thanks, I followed your instructions and checked the whores now have at least 1 of woohoo skills, some even more, but still do not have sex independently with customers, they do so only if the owner of the brothel urges them to do it with some customers, but in an autonomous world it just does not work

Two things that might help: skill levels, and the design of your brothel lot.

My whores did not seek out customers initially. After they gained several levels of woohoo skill, they now seek out customers. One thing I noticed that seems to help is to make sure you have several double beds in individual rooms. Also, they seem to want some bathrooms and showers. My brothel has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, each with a shower and toilet. Initially, I had some routing problems with the beds and did not realize it. After making sure there is enough space to move around, they seem much more proactive in seeking out clients.

You can "train" your whores in woohoo. It doesn't look like it does much, but I think their skill level keeps increasing for a little while afterwards. I know that I have gotten a message about their skill going up sometime after training them, even though they weren't doing anything but hanging out at the time. Also, I think training them will increase their arousal level. I know it increases my sim's arousal.

25 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Two things that might help: skill levels, and the design of your brothel lot.

My whores did not seek out customers initially. After they gained several levels of woohoo skill, they now seek out customers. One thing I noticed that seems to help is to make sure you have several double beds in individual rooms. Also, they seem to want some bathrooms and showers. My brothel has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, each with a shower and toilet. Initially, I had some routing problems with the beds and did not realize it. After making sure there is enough space to move around, they seem much more proactive in seeking out clients.

You can "train" your whores in woohoo. It doesn't look like it does much, but I think their skill level keeps increasing for a little while afterwards. I know that I have gotten a message about their skill going up sometime after training them, even though they weren't doing anything but hanging out at the time. Also, I think training them will increase their arousal level. I know it increases my sim's arousal.

I understand, I will actually control the space in the bedrooms is reduced, I will try to enlarge and follow the other advice you said, thanks :smile:

I have bedrooms on the 2nd floor, maybe even this from problems?

Just tried the new version on an old save, I can see why it's a good idea to start with a new save. But I have a few questions popped up in my mind while I was playing with the save. So I got my whore sim to become a call girl, I noticed her woohoo level is level 8 so I assume that must be the level for the call girl option to become available.

So I tried a new sim in this old save, used Nraas Controller to set woohoo level to 8 & she can't be a call girl. So I wonder, if I save my old whore sim, will she lose her progress? If so, is there a debug option or a code to reinstate her call girl status?

I also noticed now I can choose ingame professional prostitute from the already existing sims in the game world. In this save, it seems I have the option of 2 guys, no women at all. Is this a bug? What are the requirements for the game to put women sims on the list?

I also got a heavy lag, but I don't quite think it's your fault, might just be because the game freaked out...

2 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

Just tried the new version on an old save, I can see why it's a good idea to start with a new save. But I have a few questions popped up in my mind while I was playing with the save. So I got my whore sim to become a call girl, I noticed her woohoo level is level 8 so I assume that must be the level for the call girl option to become available.

So I tried a new sim in this old save, used Nraas Controller to set woohoo level to 8 & she can't be a call girl. So I wonder, if I save my old whore sim, will she lose her progress? If so, is there a debug option or a code to reinstate her call girl status?

I also noticed now I can choose ingame professional prostitute from the already existing sims in the game world. In this save, it seems I have the option of 2 guys, no women at all. Is this a bug? What are the requirements for the game to put women sims on the list?

I also got a heavy lag, but I don't quite think it's your fault, might just be because the game freaked out...

Just an aside, you might check to see if any of the NRaas mods have updated since the last update.  They come out with bugfixes from time to time, and if you're running an old version of an NRaas mod and the latest Kinky World things can get crashy or laggy on you.

Most other mods don't really update much anymore, but NRaas is still active.  Check your animations packages, too - stuff has changed in the XML format (you'll notice that Amra's animations give you errors sometimes now - they're harmless but annoying).

I don't remember offhand the requirements - if any - for an active sim to sign up for the call girl service.  I know for a fact you can get it at less than level 8 - it's either either available for active sims at level 1 or doesn't require any skill at all.  I don't have the game in front of me so I can't tell you exactly how it's done - it's been a while since I played a call girl.  I think you sign up for it on the computer and it acts like a self-employed job.  Someone will probably correct me on this, though.

58 minutes ago, rogue886 said:

@spauldo & Lyman

I seem to recall you had to earn a set amount of money to progress from whore to call girl.

@OnikiKay or anyone who knows 

Has the Dominant & Submissive relationships been set up or is the option still just a place holder ?

If it is in & working, how can I get it to work for my Sims ??

I've played with the domination/submission thing a bit.

A sim with the dominant trait gets an "Order to..." option in the Kinky menu.  When you use it on sims, you'll see the submission number increase in Kinky World->Debug->ShowInfos.  It seems like (but I can't swear by it) that the higher this number, the more likely the sim is to go along with your request.

I'm not sure but it might bypass checks for the dominant sim being willing to woohoo.  I had a two non-incestuous sims (father and daughter) that developed an incestuous relationship via the "Order to..." command.  Normally neither the daughter nor the father would have gone along with it.

8 hours ago, spauldo said:

I've played with the domination/submission thing a bit.

A sim with the dominant trait gets an "Order to..." option in the Kinky menu.  When you use it on sims, you'll see the submission number increase in Kinky World->Debug->ShowInfos.  It seems like (but I can't swear by it) that the higher this number, the more likely the sim is to go along with your request.

I'm not sure but it might bypass checks for the dominant sim being willing to woohoo.  I had a two non-incestuous sims (father and daughter) that developed an incestuous relationship via the "Order to..." command.  Normally neither the daughter nor the father would have gone along with it.

Ok will look into it.

Next question then becomes is there any way to alter the numbers to make 1 sim very Dominant & another very Submissive ??

I have two questions, both of which may have been answered somewhere, but I can't find them. <<;

1) Has anyone figured out how the Exhibition Difficulty option works? By default it's set to "1", but I don't know if I need to raise that number, or set it to something like 0.1 to decrease the frequency of exhibitionism.

2) Can anyone confirm that sim/pet pregnancy is functioning? I have not been able to get my sim all knocked up by her dog, despite active attempts. Just for more detailed information:

-  I made her as a young adult, and used the debug option to set her as a virgin so that she would be able to get the Dog Breeder lifetime reward.

-  I manually instructed the dog to rape her, which caused her to gain the Dog Breeder lifetime reward.

- Under Pregnancy options, I have "Interspecies Pregnancies" set to "Random" (Other choices were Human, Animal and Disabled), and "Interspecies Pregnancy Chance" is set to 100.

- She was creampied several times while in her fertile stage. Had it been a human partner, there is no doubt that she would have been knocked up.

If anyone can confirm that the interspecies pregnancy does work, maybe someone else can tell me what I need to do to have it happen. My girl wants puppies! :3

1 minute ago, john465 said:

When I try to get my Sims to woohoo they say I don't want to do that or We can't do that here someone might see us. What do I do?

Try in kinky settings changing some options like private situations to Standard then in miscellaneous Turn on Debug mode  then click on sim -> kinkworld ->debug-> always accept set to ON

6 hours ago, shar181 said:

2) Can anyone confirm that sim/pet pregnancy is functioning? I have not been able to get my sim all knocked up by her dog, despite active attempts. Just for more detailed information:

-  I made her as a young adult, and used the debug option to set her as a virgin so that she would be able to get the Dog Breeder lifetime reward.

-  I manually instructed the dog to rape her, which caused her to gain the Dog Breeder lifetime reward.

- Under Pregnancy options, I have "Interspecies Pregnancies" set to "Random" (Other choices were Human, Animal and Disabled), and "Interspecies Pregnancy Chance" is set to 100.

- She was creampied several times while in her fertile stage. Had it been a human partner, there is no doubt that she would have been knocked up.

If anyone can confirm that the interspecies pregnancy does work, maybe someone else can tell me what I need to do to have it happen. My girl wants puppies! :3

It does work for me, with both dogs and unicorns.  Dunno about regular horses.  It took several tries to get my sim pregnant from a unicorn, though.  I saved the game when my sim was on a lot with a unicorn and then tried a few times before it finally took, even with chance of horse pregnancy turned up to 100.  For some reason the "sperm level" was always really low.

Dogs seem easier.  I've played a few sims who got pregnant from dogs, and have even had a few werewolves born "in the wild" (i.e. non-controlled sims getting pregnant from dogs).  That's without increasing the chance of pregnancy from dogs.

Is it just me, or are imaginary friends worthless for KW?

I remember with NRaas Woohooer (way back in the day) I had a teen who would bang hers all the time.  It was the only real use I've ever found for them.  Unfortunately, my poor futa girl can't do more than flash him or masturbate in front of him.  She's aching for some corduroy lovin'.

Why won't he notice me?

Why won't he notice me?

Anyone know of any adult CC for imaginary friends?  Anyone know if Oniki has looked into it?  I noticed they don't seem to build arousal (except via debug->set state), but they do get the flags like "knowhandjob."  KW sees them as wearing a full body outfit, but setting the CAS property for it doesn't bring up the option to low shark.

26 minutes ago, spauldo said:

Is it just me, or are imaginary friends worthless for KW?

I wasn't able to get into kinky stuff with the Imaginary Friend until they were turned into a "real" sim. :c Was disappoint, since my sim's daughter really wanted a private cock-sock!

Not sure if it's a bug or if it's intended behavior, but if you woohoo with your unicorn dad, you don't get the incestuous LTR.  (It was her first time, so she did get the horsebreeder one, which was the whole point.)

It was disappointing for mom, let me tell you.  The girls in my unicorn cult were celebrating one of the daughters' first time with the unicorn, and the mom (autonomously) wanted a turn with the daughter after the unicorn was done with her.  No dice.  Then the unicorn disappeared before mom got her turn.

They went to celebrate at the bistro afterward.  I can only imagine the conversation over the table...  "Mom, that was seriously creepy...  WTF?"

8 hours ago, spauldo said:

It does work for me, with both dogs and unicorns.  Dunno about regular horses.  It took several tries to get my sim pregnant from a unicorn, though.  I saved the game when my sim was on a lot with a unicorn and then tried a few times before it finally took, even with chance of horse pregnancy turned up to 100.  For some reason the "sperm level" was always really low.

Dogs seem easier.  I've played a few sims who got pregnant from dogs, and have even had a few werewolves born "in the wild" (i.e. non-controlled sims getting pregnant from dogs).  That's without increasing the chance of pregnancy from dogs.

I guess I'll keep trying! Thanks for the response. <3

1 hour ago, john465 said:

When I try to get my sim to woohoo with two other sims it says stage not found.

"Stage not found" means there's no animation for what you're wanting to do.

For instance, there's no animation for more than two sims in a chair.  Any time you try to ask another sim to join, you'll get "Stage not found."

If it's something where you're sure there should be an animation (such as the floor, where the current set of animations supports at least five people), then you need to check to make sure your animations are all registered.  You can check that in Kinky World->Settings->Woohoo->Packages.  There should be one entry for each animation package file you have that starts with "KW_" (not "OKW") and one called "kinkystages."

On 2/4/2018 at 2:23 PM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

Skill alone is not enough: you also have to earn 6000§ whoring and have had 18 different customers (that's what you need if you want to do it the intended way - also, skill level 6 will be enough). But there's a shortcut...

Click on a sim and pick: Kinky World/Debug/Traits & Skills/SetFlag_Callgirl

is my sims penis supposed to bend for some animations like they do in sims 4? i have a couple animations, not sure from what pack, where the hands/mouth/whatever move like theyre tilting the penis up/down but it doesnt move. ive tried searching but all i can find is cmars morphing penis which i already have

1 hour ago, malbolzcha said:

is my sims penis supposed to bend for some animations like they do in sims 4? i have a couple animations, not sure from what pack, where the hands/mouth/whatever move like theyre tilting the penis up/down but it doesnt move. ive tried searching but all i can find is cmars morphing penis which i already have

Nope.

My guess (I've never done a Sims 3 animation) is there's either no animation bones for it or KW animations don't have access to them.  Its position seems to be entirely based on the pelvis, and other than the morph it doesn't change shape.

Quite the pity, really.  In KW, regardless of who is doing the penetrating, if two futas woohoo they simultaneously ejaculate into each other.  That could make for some interesting positions, but I don't think you can actually animate that because of the way the penis is attached to the body.