[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 21/12/2017 at 8:18 PM, maksym.dickson said:

If you know how, please share to to make inactive sims (and active too) to manage their underwear automatically.

KW Settings -> Interactions Tuning

Then adjust the numbers under

RemoveBra+Definition

and 

RemovePanties+Definition

The defaults make it almost inevitable that any sim with WooHoo or Exhibition skill will take them off. Might be a better if some negative chances are added for Shy, Proper, Never Nude, WooHooless etc. It's also an action that can be done anywhere, being a solo action, so sims with very little else to do tend to prioritise it.

For my own little problem with the game freezing I ended up having to evict the Sim's family using Edit Town. Now I have breathing room to try other options if it comes up again.

Not sure if it's known but I had the mod populate an empty world that I used as a Traveler/vacation destination and the mod did not only fill up the lots for npcs but also the ones marked as potential vacation homes. I had to empty those lots (and much worse - had to remember which ones I set as buyable lots).

3 hours ago, Jade1822 said:

hey! I downloaded the animations and the other needed things. but when i order a sim to do those actions they refuse saying "No, I don't want to do that." Is there any fix?

KW simulates reality by adding arousal to the sims. If your sims aren't aroused, then they usually say no. Check the kinkyworld wiki for general things to get you going.

example: in the settings you can change them to 'always accept'. Check all your menu options, take the time to know your game.

I use KW because the other mod I used 'Animated Woohoo" did exactly what you want like a robot.

30 minutes ago, Jade1822 said:

One last question! My sim has ordered drugs etc from their phone online and the money has been taken out of their account but the stuff that was ordered doesn't appear in their inventory. any reason why? should i look somehwere else 

They'll be delivered by the mailman/woman check the mailbox it might take day depending on when you ordered them.

3 hours ago, Abominus said:

Hello, I am new in SIMS 3. Have installed it today and your mod, but when the action starts, they are pixelated. How to get rid of that?

KW doesn't include decensoring. You need a mod like NRaas Decensor to cover that side of things.

4 hours ago, Abominus said:

Hello, I am new in SIMS 3. Have installed it today and your mod, but when the action starts, they are pixelated. How to get rid of that?

I'd say - "where to start?" but I've an Idea.

There is another site with tools that make the sims 3 a better experience, and only a listed few have to be 'tuned' in the settings to work with KW as the author would like, not even mandatory.

Google Nraas. If you spend a little time there, you'll better understand some of the sims mechanics, and then choose what to download and install. Things like overwatch and story progression can keep the game interesting and squash things that can pile up and affect your saves. Traffic can clean up the taxis and tune the food trucks, etc. I rely heavily on it.

You'll find no CD, *mosaic* removal tools, all kinds of things. Take your time and try to understand what the core program does, and then choosing plugins for it will be a breeze.

13 hours ago, Jade1822 said:

im finally figuring everything out! but how to a make sims a druggie? no matter how many times i offer them drugs they decline, does  this require a different mod?

I haven't tried this part out yet myself, so I might be wrong. I have read comments here in the past about this, that suggested things like putting the drugs into a drink (made at a bar), and then giving the drink to another sim. Basically, the idea is to get the sim hooked on it, and then they will be interested in buying it from your sim. It might take more than one dose to get them hooked, too.

It would be kind of cool if you could just give a pill to another sim and get them to take it, but that option isn't available. It is kind of cumbersome to have to get access to a bar, make a (non-foul) drink, spike the drink, then take it to another sim, but that is currently the only way that I know of to get a non-controlled sim to take drugs.

Edit to add: I have used this to give other sims willpowerless and rock hard, in an effort to seduce them.

2 hours ago, giulianop said:

I've read something in the wiki and at trait section and there's a trait I don't have in my game and I don't know why

those 2 

traitss3.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't download the last upgrade but I can't see the descriptions of the new traits

Hey!  iknow this comment section is for the kinky world sex mod BUT can can someone help me? I actually have a few problems...

1. I want to make a sims 3 movie but my animation mod isn't in my game. I've already downloaded everything necessary and I understand how to install files. Its in my mods folder. So I don't know why it's not working.

2. I cant download a thing off of tumblr. No matter how many times I place it in my mods folder it still won't appear in my game. Its like my game is picking and choosing what t will and won't accept. I have the sex mods, and nraas but I can't find my posses, clothes, or animation mod. Please help!!

3. My kinky world mod's packages sometimes disappear and i have to re-add the packages to the woohoo animation list. Is Anyone else having these problems? Its so frustrating when you've been trying to fix these problems for more than an hour. :frown:

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a kinkyLite mod for those who have lower end computers. I really love this mod, but as it is it causes to much lag and glitches in my game. I have a few ideas that I believe would make this mod a lot more playable for me.

The first one would be to remove the semen feature. While realistic, it does pose a lot of problems for me. One time I had to remove the mod completely just to open the game, and when I did that all of the sims who had semen in them were completely deleted. In its place I would like to have a good old fashion tunable pregnancy chance to take its place (Luteal  0%, Follicular 25%, Ovulatory 100% for example). As impossible as it may seem, I have actually had a sim go through the Ovulatory phase with semen in her the entire time without getting pregnant once. It was rather frustrating to say the least.

I would also like to stop the mod from generating sims altogether. The only way to do this as of now is to remove the npc file and that prevents me from clicking on the ground and using interactions such as go here and fish. I would also like the Cannabis herb to only be purchased in stores and not spawned naturally.

There are probably a few more things that could be done, but right now those are the most important. I really hope you would consider doing this for me because I really love this mod and miss being able to play around with it.

I just ran ina problem yesterday, I have the last version of the sims 3 installed whit pets, seasons, generations and future dlc installed, just start a new character I was on the start at the future place, my sim had the traits of exhibitionist and dominant and was practicing streptease whit the radio of the future then after a lot of practice I canceled the practice that was just doing and another sims tryed to talk whit she but she get stuck in an unanimated pose whit the training whit an X and not being able to move despite the time pasing, so are a way to quit of the bug or simply the game are screwd and I have to start again?

PD: just recent it happen whit another character on teir home, I set she making a streep tease whit the radio and then she coldn't stop dancing, she is deprivated of sleep, toulet and hungry but the simbol on the upside of the screen still remain whit the x on it, really I don't know how to deal whit this bug

Screenshot.jpg

20 hours ago, dragon13 said:

i was curious can you build a highschool on the existing rabbithole school lot?

You can, but you will need to delete the old one. Since KW only covers High School, you will still need a rabbithole school to cover Child Sims (or have them be uneducated during that life stage), so it's usually better to leave the original one in place.

Having said that, you can always designate a lot as a rabbithole school for the young'uns to attend. 

7 hours ago, DanteGX said:

I just ran ina problem yesterday, I have the last version of the sims 3 installed whit pets, seasons, generations and future dlc installed, just start a new character I was on the start at the future place, my sim had the traits of exhibitionist and dominant and was practicing streptease whit the radio of the future then after a lot of practice I canceled the practice that was just doing and another sims tryed to talk whit she but she get stuck in an unanimated pose whit the training whit an X and not being able to move despite the time pasing, so are a way to quit of the bug or simply the game are screwd and I have to start again?

PD: just recent it happen whit another character on teir home, I set she making a streep tease whit the radio and then she coldn't stop dancing, she is deprivated of sleep, toulet and hungry but the simbol on the upside of the screen still remain whit the x on it, really I don't know how to deal whit this bug

Screenshot.jpg

should be a debug option in the kinkyworld menu that says unstucksim or something. if not nrass master controller has a reset sim option. and there's also a console command to reset sims aswell. should fix the problem. its just a bug that been around for awhile.