I love this mod! Thank you! A comment i just read made me think, i have apropos installed with Slave Tats Wear and Tear layers, and also this, and i have seen both active, but maybe not at same time... will they overwrite each other change to player?

According to what I've read, the Slave Tats API is smart enough not to overwrite external overlays.  (It does, however, arbitrarily take over every single unused slot with a "blank" texture of its own, which is probably some kind of outdated maintenance detail but certainly throws other NiOverride users for a loop.)

BWA grabs two slots and doesn't let them go unless one of these things happen: 1) For the player, you switch "Player blushes" to "no" and then exit the BWA menu.  2) For NPCs, you switch "NPC blushes" to "no" and then exit the BWA menu, or the blush is one of the non-locked ones and the NPC loses proximity with the player.

As mentioned in the mod description, if you want to ensure that blushes appear underneath overlays that are supposed to be tattoos (which would be the true-to-life result), you'll need to make sure BWA is active before letting other mods apply their stuff.

I love this mod! Thank you! A comment i just read made me think, i have apropos installed with Slave Tats Wear and Tear layers, and also this, and i have seen both active, but maybe not at same time... will they overwrite each other change to player?

According to what I've read, the Slave Tats API is smart enough not to overwrite external overlays.  (It does, however, arbitrarily take over every single unused slot with a "blank" texture of its own, which is probably some kind of outdated maintenance detail but certainly throws other NiOverride users for a loop.)

BWA grabs two slots and doesn't let them go unless one of these things happen: 1) For the player, you switch "Player blushes" to "no" and then exit the BWA menu.  2) For NPCs, you switch "NPC blushes" to "no" and then exit the BWA menu, or the blush is one of the non-locked ones and the NPC loses proximity with the player.

As mentioned in the mod description, if you want to ensure that blushes appear underneath overlays that are supposed to be tattoos (which would be the true-to-life result), you'll need to make sure BWA is active before letting other mods apply their stuff.

Thank you for explaining! I had forgotten for some reason that Apropos has a function to set all overlay active, and i did that, and i saw them and the blush!  B) I had moved your esp below Apropos before too, even i am not sure it is needed.

Edit 2: Well THANK TALOS it works. Okay, with some difficulty, but still. It appears that if I have face Slavetats, I cannot have BWA, which is understandable, since ST adds layers to your face, and BWA needs those in order to be displayed. Of course, for me ST vs BWA is a no-brainer: BWA wins in all categories. So..... Yay!

Don't forget that you can tell NiOverride to assign more overlay slots, with the .ini tweak.  Three is the default and BWA needs two.  (You still have room for one tattoo though, even if you do not change anything.)

No need. I only place tats on the body, arms and legs, I don't need them on my face too.

Silly question. Anything weird need doing upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1? Hopefully not, I've got used to having my PC looking like they have a snuffly head cold - will probably have to change some of the settings like :) .

I'm pretty confident that none of the updates have required anything besides installing.

Sorry for my English.

Be able to do texture mapping on a woman's body?

Redness of the upper chest, perineum, vagina.

Yes, it is possible.  Very problematic for the vagina (or whatever the genitals are) since that part comes in many custom iterations that would demand custom solutions, and I'm not actually certain that overlays would work correctly for them in any event.  A huge amount of work would be involved here.

Anyway, it's beyond the scope of this mod; the blush effect as presented by this mod is, generally speaking, an exaggeration, and based on anime and manga specimens that are readily scrutinized for visual conception.  Body-based sex flushes, while also technically true-to-life, have no such parallel - a fact which effectively reduces any would-be artist's options to guesswork.

Still, it is possible.

I will make the texture. Will send to you. You insert into the mod.

Okay?

If I add something like this to the mod, whatever texture I use is going to be something I make myself (to keep it in line with the technical criteria of the facial blushes), and I don't see myself getting interested in it until there is some way for modders to differentiate between different body types (CBBE, UNP, Manga, etc.).  Body textures must be created to fit the UV maps of different bodies, or the result can be unsatisfying.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but this mod will cause a CTD when a character gets beheaded. It's a problem with Racemenu and the nioverride.dll I think, has something to do with the overlays that are used for the head. With Racemenu alone you only get a CTD if your character gets decapitated, with this mod you get a CTD whenever someone loses his or her head since it applies head overlays for all characters. I think.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but this mod will cause a CTD when a character gets beheaded. It's a problem with Racemenu and the nioverride.dll I think, has something to do with the overlays that are used for the head. With Racemenu alone you only get a CTD if your character gets decapitated, with this mod you get a CTD whenever someone loses his or her head since it applies head overlays for all characters. I think.

Weird, i beheaded lots of people since starting to use this mod and didn't had a single ctd (using racemenu ofc). Maybe they didn't blush while losing their heads?

Anyway, mod is looking great, thanks for this. A one step closer to my dreamed anime Skyrim :)

Expired claims to have fixed this as of v2.70.  I just tested and I did not get a CTD.  However, the NPC's entire face went transparent, which I must assume is related to whatever was done to get around the CTD.  (And the fact that I make blushes fade out when an actor dies.)

What emotion corresponds to a texture?

You can pick whichever you want.  In the anime / manga I've seen, drunkenness runs the gamut of blush types, but tends to be represented on the cheeks more often than embarrassment or arousal blushes.

I did not understand. :blush:

In some cases, you use the texture T1, T2.... T12?

The only blush that gets used on a character is the one you pick.  Blush type does not change based on the circumstances because then you'd have the situation where you have two+ blush types appearing at the same time and conflicting with one another.

Updates:
v1.2. Add a sub-menu for editing blushes on a per-race basis, including manually-added races.  Fixed some menu oversights.

Blush When Aroused CE (Cause & Effect):
v1.1. Milk Mod Economy compatibility: Blush when leaking or when being milked.

Expired claims to have fixed this as of v2.70.  I just tested and I did not get a CTD.  However, the NPC's entire face went transparent, which I must assume is related to whatever was done to get around the CTD.  (And the fact that I make blushes fade out when an actor dies.)

That's weird. I use the latest RaceMenu and when I set the blushes for NPCs to 'yes' in the MCM I get a CTD whenenver a killmove with decapitation is played. I guess it would be the same for execution scenes. Probably need to set it so it only affects the player and companions and all should be good. I'd really like to know why I get a CTD when this issue was fixed though.