Great mod, thanks. Is it possble to add a custom races support? So that one can choose effect from "nearest" race for example. Sorry for my English.

I will probably do this.  But, if I may ask, what would you seek to use such a feature for?  The only actors this mod will not attempt to add blushes to is any race in the "Choose NPC race" sub-menu that is un-checked.  (And also males / females / victims / hostiles if they are un-checked.)  So that includes custom races.  Now, if the overlay system doesn't work on a given race (for example, it doesn't seem to work on Dremora), then there's not much that can be done.

Of course there are good reasons to include something like this, such as specifying a saturation level for the race, or ensuring blushes don't get added, which is why I'm looking into it.

Hey, sounds like a great mod! I know it says SexLab Aroused Redux but does it work by any chance with old SexLab Aroused?

V1.0 only supports the old SexLab Aroused transparently; the "think about sex" hotkey will do nothing, nor will any forced adjustments to arousal from Estrus interactions.

I have thrown in legacy support for the old SexLab Aroused in the new v1.0b, but please consider upgrading.  SexLab Aroused Redux was designed to be easier on the limited Papyrus resources; it is otherwise functionally identical.  (If you were using or are still using the old SLA, you will need to disable / re-enable SLA in BWA's menu if you want the hotkey / Estrus adjustments to work.)

"player's face is oversaturated. fatal abort"  What does that mean?

1: Each character needing blushes will need two free face overlay slots. If this mod cannot secure two overlays on a given character, it will not display blushes on that character. Keep in mind that other mods also use overlays. The overlay count can be increased, if needed, with an adjustment to the SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini. The default count is 3.

In other words, what is almost certainly going on is you've got another mod which has added two or more face overlays, and that puts you over the default limit.  You can adjust the limit.  Also bear in mind:

in the case of facial modifications that are themselves overlays, it is possible to ensure that the blushes appear underneath those, though this would depend, most likely, on the order in which the mods are installed and set up.

Could you perhaps add an option to disable or hide the message that usually pops up when you enter a new cell? Or maybe this is just happening on my Skyrim? It says BWAS---hit (or something..)" 

The first noted consequence of my content-limited bugtesting.  This should now be fixed with v1.0b.

I noticed that there are compatibility settings for different mods. I googled and tried to find information about the Namira's Extraction, but couldn't find anyhting. What is this mod?

This will be a semi-port of a mod (not made by me) that had a brief life in Fallout New Vegas.  I haven't decided whether or not to make it public.  The FONV original was resurrected here on LoversLab, though not without some objection.

I have 200 mod installed and its quite uncommon to see one working soo smooth at first release >.< at least for me.

Thank you.  I learned some harsh lessons with my first mod.  Though one of those lessons was that bugs are nonetheless assured.  (And I've fixed a couple already.)

this mod also works with the old version of SL-Aroused or only with SL-Aroused Redux?

The recently-added v1.0b will work with the old version.  (Disable and re-enable SLA compatibility if you're upgrading.)  I hadn't anticipated so much preference for a version of the mod which the author himself now regards as outdated. ;p

Great mod, thanks. Is it possble to add a custom races support? So that one can choose effect from "nearest" race for example. Sorry for my English.

I will probably do this.  But, if I may ask, what would you seek to use such a feature for?  The only actors this mod will not attempt to add blushes to is any race in the "Choose NPC race" sub-menu that is un-checked.  (And also males / females / victims / hostiles if they are un-checked.)  So that includes custom races.  Now, if the overlay system doesn't work on a given race (for example, it doesn't seem to work on Dremora), then there's not much that can be done.

Of course there are good reasons to include something like this, such as specifying a saturation level for the race, or ensuring blushes don't get added, which is why I'm looking into it.

Thanks for the reply. I have a follower Onean, she is a custom race. And I can't view blushing on her, though it should be clear visible on her white skin. I'm not sure that it is not a problem on my side, but other followers and my character (vanilla races) are blushing as they should.

Thanks for the reply. I have a follower Onean, she is a custom race. And I can't view blushing on her, though it should be clear visible on her white skin. I'm not sure that it is not a problem on my side, but other followers and my character (vanilla races) are blushing as they should.

This is probably going to be very difficult to troubleshoot.  On my end, they work:

onean_blush.jpg

In fact in general I would be surprised if they didn't.  In the current version of the mod, you should be getting a visible warning if blushes cannot be added to someone.  I would suggest grabbing a mod called "Slave Tats" as its functions mandated the need for a menu system which shows you which face overlay slots are being used.  You can use that menu to determine if face slot allocation is the problem.

Another possibility is that you already have the max number of blushes on other NPCs.  This number can be adjusted, or you can lock Onean to one of the lock slots so you don't have to worry about it.

This is probably going to be very difficult to troubleshoot.  On my end, they work:

In fact in general I would be surprised if they didn't.  In the current version of the mod, you should be getting a visible warning if blushes cannot be added to someone.  I would suggest grabbing a mod called "Slave Tats" as its functions mandated the need for a menu system which shows you which face overlay slots are being used.  You can use that menu to determine if face slot allocation is the problem.

Another possibility is that you already have the max number of blushes on other NPCs.  This number can be adjusted, or you can lock Onean to one of the lock slots so you don't have to worry about it.

Thanks for the reply, I will check again. Maybe it is really a max number of NPCs. I have 4 followers and increased this number, but maybe it just has not been updated yet when I checked this last time.

"player's face is oversaturated. fatal abort"  What does that mean?

1: Each character needing blushes will need two free face overlay slots. If this mod cannot secure two overlays on a given character, it will not display blushes on that character. Keep in mind that other mods also use overlays. The overlay count can be increased, if needed, with an adjustment to the SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini. The default count is 3.

In other words, what is almost certainly going on is you've got another mod which has added two or more face overlays, and that puts you over the default limit.  You can adjust the limit.  Also bear in mind:

in the case of facial modifications that are themselves overlays, it is possible to ensure that the blushes appear underneath those, though this would depend, most likely, on the order in which the mods are installed and set up.

Then how could a person (namely me) add those overlays? In my nioverride.ini I only have body, hands and feet. Should I add another category and name it face? And I do have Slave Tats, but I chose not to add facial tattoos.

I was thinking.. 

you could extend the functionality of this beautiful mod, by adding the wet female skin during sexual act..

I got the inspiration by reading this post.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42455-requestideautilize-sweat-cumming-into-sexlab/

..and from this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27593/?

strange that no one has thought of before  :cool:

(..or maybe I can do it with slavetats..)

S.