1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

I checked the archive file I downloaded and the SCRIPTS folder has a subfolder SOURCE and the PSC files are all in there just like for almost every other mod that includes sources.

I linked you a screenshot of what my BWA scripts folder looks like, because it's definitely not there in mine. Do we have the same version? I'm running v1.3 (the latest).

img.png

I'm also not the only one who's noticed the lack of source files in this thread--vpoteryaev also complained about it a year ago and had to use a decompiler.

In any case, since you seem to have the source files yourself, if you could link me the source files or at least point me to where I could get them, I'd greatly appreciate it!

(EDIT: Redownloaded BWA v1.3 just in case I messed up somehow, and can confirm it's still not there.)

1 hour ago, OTC said:

I linked you a screenshot of what my BWA scripts folder looks like, because it's definitely not there in mine. Do we have the same version? I'm running v1.3 (the latest).

img.png

I'm also not the only one who's noticed the lack of source files in this thread--vpoteryaev also complained about it a year ago and had to use a decompiler.

In any case, since you seem to have the source files yourself, if you could link me the source files or at least point me to where I could get them, I'd greatly appreciate it!

(EDIT: Redownloaded BWA v1.3 just in case I messed up somehow, and can confirm it's still not there.)

Brain burp, I was looking at SlaveTats for some strange reason thinking that was the mod.

However I do have source files for BWA but they are for the 1.2b version which is the last version I had downloaded.  That file can still be downloaded and it does have the sources, the only question is which of those files was changed for the 1.3 version and by how much.

It shouldn't be too difficult to use the decompiler and check for the differences since even with the 1.2b version the author has not a single comment anywhere (bad habit for a programmer) about what he is doing or expects to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/6/2018 at 7:19 PM, Risamei said:

I believe this mod is responsible for removing facetattoos possibly body tattoos overtime for some reason with slavetats.

It's the FadeTats mod which does that. but only for mods that request a fading tattoo through Fadetats.

10 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

It's the FadeTats mod which does that. but only for mods that request a fading tattoo through Fadetats.

I still cant be entirely sure because when I didn't have fade tattoos I would lose some of my body tattoos with this mod installed.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think apropros and this mod are conflicting for me and for some reason kids faces are messed up. Blushing doesn't work at all on my player character or npcs. I cleared that message up about not enough face slots so it should be working but nope.

EDIT

Don't know what is going on but blushses are not working I've tried all the correct install stuff and disabling wear and tear from latest apropros and it still doesn't work. I even moved apropros up in my load order before this mod or down after it doesn't make any difference.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im sorry if its been answered already, but ive yet to be able to find any solutions. 
For some reason all the vanilla dogs in are blue and featureless, but seemingly shaped like the huskies. I havent been to Dawngaurd yet so IDK if theyre broken or not. 

The only Creature related SL mods I have are CF and MNC and after downloading those is when it started. 

On 11/17/2018 at 10:27 AM, chris_neet said:

Maybe this has been answered before but i didn't find it in the thread

After i installed this mad i can't equip a helmet on my character (being male or female) but circlets works just fine, does this mod used an slot for the armor to work?

Nope this mod uses no slots.  Try

to see which armor you have is blocking the slot.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey People,

I was wondering if any of you could make this work with SE.
I've replaced the scripts to bypass the version check, installed oldrim nioverride and deleted the dll and ini files, set the faceoverlay settings up in racemenu, but it doesn't work.

I've run the nif optimizer on bwa's and nioverride's assets (the game didn't even want to load up until I did)
The expressions work fine, but the blushes just won't appear. Same with estrus. No tears or blushes.

On 11/25/2018 at 9:29 AM, JCastin33 said:

Don't suppose anyone knows if there is a conversion for SSE?

On 12/13/2018 at 8:48 PM, trkmnr said:

Hey People,

I was wondering if any of you could make this work with SE.
I've replaced the scripts to bypass the version check, installed oldrim nioverride and deleted the dll and ini files, set the faceoverlay settings up in racemenu, but it doesn't work.

I've run the nif optimizer on bwa's and nioverride's assets (the game didn't even want to load up until I did)
The expressions work fine, but the blushes just won't appear. Same with estrus. No tears or blushes.

IIRC, the NiOverride guys haven't gotten face overlays to work in SE yet. Only body/hand/feet overlays. So we'll just have to wait until then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...