Female Supermutant WIP

Guest Chaoruge

We need it working, plz someone make it at least as a body model without any other requirements than fnv

Why don't you do it?

We need it working, plz someone make it at least as a body model without any other requirements than fnv

Why don't you do it?

Haven't you heard? That specfic replier is busy saving the world - at the moment that reply was sent several nuclear bombs had to be diffused before reaching their destination where they would have definitely caused mass destruction - had they reached their junction. I'm certain a little deviation from one's strenous life duties is warranted once in a while eh?

Probably too young to have time to learn new tricks :)

Actually too old to learn new things, recently didn't got time to even breath( Not literal o'course, the little time I have I play what I can, almost 5 years trying to beat NV cause I don't have fucking time) and having really shitty modding skills, that I don't even consider having modding skills. But yeah, got it FNV only using fnvedit, kinda worked, but without idles.

Sorry for you all that got pissed by me, and for the late response.

hey guys i intergrated this into st terrible supermutants and i probably will be too lazy to share. mwah ha ha ha ha ha just wanted to let folk know its playable somewhere

Vistigious u son of a mother :V

C'mon, give us the sweets :V

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I haven't read the whole thread because... Oooh butterfly. Quite right. I get side tracked. So just wanted to be a nosy nelly and interject my two cents. I don't know Fallout lore as much as you all may, though this is to address an idea. "Lore is what you make it." is a good idea. It's all perspective and relative. So with that said...

Super Mutants are sterile? Built that way or something in their transformation, I take it. Not like they got their reproductive organs ripped out? Well if you have seen Children of Men, then maybe the body through generations of time will correct itself. So a super mutant becomes fertile again because nature overrides the fiddling of some mad scientist. Possible.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Skoljar said:

Had another go at working on this for players but the mesh itself and the skin shaders. its abit weird after playing around with textures. I did however start from stratch with a different body and heres some more progress so far. I still need to work on adding the *muscle* part.

20181101210827_1.jpg

This is my new hero, everyone

• 2 weeks later...