14 hours ago, Deliriousgod1 said:

hey so i get its been a while since this mod was on anyone's  radar but i have the mods required and the mod itself installed with nexus mod manager but i cant get the game to even get to the menu screen without it crashing anyway i could fix this or am i fucked 

Usually you get unending load screen, when you miss a requirements.

Can you pm me your load order (and if possibe, your installation order too)

Getting an infinite black screen trying to load into old mormon fort. possibly tied to dr. wolfe for some reason? all i know is the game also freaks out and freezes when I try to move dr wolfe to my character anywhere else.

Load order: 

Spoiler

FalloutNV

DeadMoney

Honest Hearts

OldWorldBlues

LonesomeRoad

GunRunnersArsenal

Fallout 3

Anchorage

The Pitt

BrokenSteel

PointLookout

Zeta

CaravanPack

ClassicPack

Mercenary Pack

Tribal Pack

TaleOfTwoWastelands

YUPPTTW

Sexout beta-2 april 11 2017

SexoutSlavery

SexoutCommonResources 2019213.1

SexoutDrugging 20151011.1

SexoutPregancyV3 2019213.1

SexoutOffspring

MaternityPackOverkill 2.5 clean

FertileBreeder 1.4.5

FBFarm 1.5.9

FBCaptured 1.0.2

FBZeta 0.2.9

FBJade 0.7.8

FBDCBreeder 0.2.9

TheModConfigurationMenu

SexoutAnimManagement

SexoutPosNew

MPOScriptaddonBase

MPOScriptaddonAllDLC

MPOScriptaddonTTW

RemoveWorkshopNeeds

SexoutBreeder

Ok I dont know if this has been asked before but wear are the bodies of Cpl. Eva Stone's squad mates at near quary junction I have found two of them by a rock but can't find the rest. All so how meny bodies are their?

1 hour ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Ok I dont know if this has been asked before but wear are the bodies of Cpl. Eva Stone's squad mates at near quary junction I have found two of them by a rock but can't find the rest. All so how meny bodies are their?

There's three bodies total. I think there's a piece of machinery with a powder ganger corpse in front of it.  There's usually some Deathclaws around there too. I think the body you're missing is a bit to the right of the machinery (facing the machinery with Sloan at your back). Hope that helps (and even better manages to be accurate XD )

20 hours ago, zonderbunny said:

There's three bodies total. I think there's a piece of machinery with a powder ganger corpse in front of it.  There's usually some Deathclaws around there too. I think the body you're missing is a bit to the right of the machinery (facing the machinery with Sloan at your back). Hope that helps (and even better manages to be accurate XD )

Cool Thank You.