One story idea for the above could be like you meet a client he offers you 500 caps for some help. Tells you leave your weapons you wont need them you'll need both hands to carry something blah blah. Leads you to somewhere then a gate shuts behind you. You are locked in a pen or something with 1-3 beasts. No weapons etc. They have their way with you for a while, impregnate you. then you are let out. He tells you to bring the eggs back to get your 500 caps. 

something like that. You still get money but it has more excitement in the story

edit: plus it could be repeatable but for like 200 caps on repeats and the element of surprise is obviously gone. 

The whole idea for this mod was to create basic moneymaking quests, but right now I agree with you. I might implement it into one of the future episodes (e.g. the bloatfly one) or re-rig an existing one (maybe the Legion or NCR one). As for variation, now that the Spunk issue is fixed I can focus on finishing the rest of the episodes with their basic frames or focusing on creating small unmarked quests for all the existing episodes (such as the Stigson quest for Michelle and the "hold the fort" for Peter")

^Awesome I cant wait to see more variation and what you come up with. Some awesome adventures/stories. Feel free to take the idea i posted and make it your own if you want or something similiar, I dont need credit it was just a random thought. I just want to see the mod be the best it can be and have some fun stories. Keep up the great work

Version 0.2.8 is out, it should be compatible with Spunk and should be repaired. As always, if you experience any bugs, either leave a post or PM me and I'll look into the matter as soon as I can.

Now for the other part: right now there's four episodes out, most of which are basic. I could either:

1: continue building episodes, gradually making them more expansive

OR

2: work on improving the current episodes with unmarked sidequests and maybe a more story-driven intro.

Leave your opinion in here like this: "FUTURE: 1" or "FUTURE: 2", possibly followed by suggestions. Keep in mind that I'm still new to this, so don't expect professionally made scenarios.

Version 0.2.8 is out, it should be compatible with Spunk and should be repaired. As always, if you experience any bugs, either leave a post or PM me and I'll look into the matter as soon as I can.

Now for the other part: right now there's four episodes out, most of which are basic. I could either:

1: continue building episodes, gradually making them more expansive

OR

2: work on improving the current episodes with unmarked sidequests and maybe a more story-driven intro.

Leave your opinion in here like this: "FUTURE: 1" or "FUTURE: 2", possibly followed by suggestions. Keep in mind that I'm still new to this, so don't expect professionally made scenarios.

high-five.jpg

Cool news, I'll check it out in FNVEdit to see how it looks now :)

It's a much smaller file, that's for sure. I also tossed out the DLC's and preorder packs as requirements, so now I'm only using recourses from FalloutNV

This is awesome and im glad it actually works with the current sexout. Im going to test this soon. 

One piece of feedback though it seems all of these stories are just money for breeding. One thing i liked about the original breeder premise was that you would get tricked and ambushed and ended up impregnated etc. Id love to see some more variation on the stories like that to where its not just all oh I can make some money.

Great job though and thanks for solving the spunk issue (I assume anyway... havent tested yet)

That was on of the things I like about breeder was the main character got corrupted by breeding with deathclaws hopefully the creator of this mod can do something like that with the cadzors abducting women and turning them into breeder slaves. But great job fallout needs more mods like this.

umm one thing, if its part of your mod is the item, letter to julia, its overriding the regular mailboxes items, dunno how important that is as it would remove scrap and some temp skillbooks

edit: is there actually many mods that even effect mailboxes?

edit2: im only using a bare sexout modlist

This is awesome and im glad it actually works with the current sexout. Im going to test this soon. 

One piece of feedback though it seems all of these stories are just money for breeding. One thing i liked about the original breeder premise was that you would get tricked and ambushed and ended up impregnated etc. Id love to see some more variation on the stories like that to where its not just all oh I can make some money.

Great job though and thanks for solving the spunk issue (I assume anyway... havent tested yet)

That was on of the things I like about breeder was the main character got corrupted by breeding with deathclaws hopefully the creator of this mod can do something like that with the cadzors abducting women and turning them into breeder slaves. But great job fallout needs more mods like this.

I like this one, I think I'll toss it in. As for the rest, the whole idea was that the breeding was consensual, and I just wanted to see where my own limits were in GECK. Now I'll see to it that I'm going to add some quests in which the player gets captured and used for breeding in a non-consensual way.

umm one thing, if its part of your mod is the item, letter to julia, its overriding the regular mailboxes items, dunno how important that is as it would remove scrap and some temp skillbooks

edit: is there actually many mods that even effect mailboxes?

edit2: im only using a bare sexout modlist

I'm aware of the problem with the mailboxes, slight error on my side. However, since this wasn't a major gamebreaker, I decided to fix it with the next upload (should be within a couple of days).

And no, I don't think there's a lot of mods affecting mailboxes. Mailboxes just aren't that interesting... they only mailbox around all mailboxy.

I've had a look in FNVEdit again and it looks much cleaner now, great work, it's looking good :)

Minor things I've noticed you might want to look into for your next release.

You've changed the Ghoul voice from Ghoul to FarmBreeder, I think this will change the voice of all ghouls in the game, you probably should create a new voice and add that to the ghouls you want.

An possible accidental edit to mailboxes under Containers * EDIT (ah I see you've spotted this one)

An accidental cell edit to block3 sub block 4 wastelanddoor

The edit you have to Cass's outfit is ok, I'll fix that in the next SCR beta

And Laura's outfits you created won't swap of course as they aren't in the Pregnany swapping system, but should be fine if you want them to manually swap, you could also add those outfits by script to th AppearPregnant formlists if that is the case so so other mods recognise she is pregnant.

I've had a look in FNVEdit again and it looks much cleaner now, great work, it's looking good :)

Minor things I've noticed you might want to look into for your next release.

You've changed the Ghoul voice from Ghoul to FarmBreeder, I think this will change the voice of all ghouls in the game, you probably should create a new voice and add that to the ghouls you want.

An possible accidental edit to mailboxes under Containers * EDIT (ah I see you've spotted this one)

An accidental cell edit to block3 sub block 4 wastelanddoor

The edit you have to Cass's outfit is ok, I'll fix that in the next SCR beta

And Laura's outfits you created won't swap of course as they aren't in the Pregnany swapping system, but should be fine if you want them to manually swap, you could also add those outfits by script to th AppearPregnant formlists if that is the case so so other mods recognise she is pregnant.

-I've looked at a couple of Ghouls in my GECK, none of them seem to have the FarmBreeder voicetype.

-The accidental edit to the wastelanddoor is probably the door to Peter & Julia's house, I set it to be ignored by sandboxing to prevent other NPC's from entering.

-Cass's outift... yeah, I made it playable, didn't know I did that with FB loaded in GECK.

-I tried placing Laura's outfit in the pregnancy formlist but... yeah, it caused the Spunk incompatibility.

Thanks for checking, it's a relief to know it's pretty clean by now.

-I've looked at a couple of Ghouls in my GECK, none of them seem to have the FarmBreeder voicetype.

That's not really the point. You should make a new one rather than overwriting something that exists in vanilla (if at all possible). Even if it's something unused, someone else might decide to use it for a mod, creating a possible conflict. Whether or not players experience problems, the possibility is there while it isn't with creating a new one.

-The accidental edit to the wastelanddoor is probably the door to Peter & Julia's house, I set it to be ignored by sandboxing to prevent other NPC's from entering.

This can happen, yeah, especially with changing such a flag on a reference. And then it can show up in FNVEDit as a wild/dirty edit, but as long as you're sure it's not then that's fine.

Hi pepertje , well done nice work it will be awesome if you do put in some quests where the player gets captured and used for breeding

I'm working on one right now, could take a while before it works properly. I'll dive into it as soon as I've uploaded the next bugfix.

Hi pepertje , well done nice work it will be awesome if you do put in some quests where the player gets captured and used for breeding

I'm working on one right now, could take a while before it works properly. I'll dive into it as soon as I've uploaded the next bugfix.

Great news! I was already thinking of proposing this, as the post-apocalypse is a harsh place after all, and it would be logical if some mean people would take advantage of the courier's breeding-skills.

If you still look for possible ideas on this (possible spoiler-alert):

Maybe link it to the Legion-Quest? I haven't freed the captive soldier, but maybe if you do, the Legion-guy will find out and is NOT to happy with it? (If so, well, maybe LEgion Mongrels get some fun as well...^^)

Or that Texas-Guy in Goodsprings? If you dispose of him, well, maybe some time afterwards you get aquainted with that stranger who approaches you, and ... turns out to be Texas' dad or brother, looking for revenge etc...abducting you to a little farmstead where...

Problem would be, as usual with these kinds of scenarios: making it actually interesting while captured...

I am intrigued what you come up with though :D

And for the mod: One BIG thumbs up for the amount of dialogue in this. To be honest, I wasn't expecting that much when I tried the mod yesterday...but the sheer amount of talkling you can do? Great, works wonder to make the mod interesting beyond the mere "fuck for cash", stuff. I really hope you can keep this up, its exactly what FNV needs, more sex-mods with quality-dialogue/texts etc, gives much more immersion! :lol:

@jxm, yeah, the Legion idea is pretty good, might do something with it. As for Texas, he's just one big easter egg, actually (Big Iron and all), and the Goodsprings questline leads to

Wolfhorn Ranch where you encounter Martin's brother who then uses you.

I still feel like there should be consensual encounters, mainly because those are more repeatable without being pulled out of reason. My plans for the next period are to finish one (maybe two) of the captive scenarios to see how it all works out and then finish up the more bland consensual money-making scenarios so that the captive scenarios can plug into that seamlessly. (And I want to work towards the episode with Elliott, I've got a lot of dialogue in mind and I don't want to twist that up.)

Personally I think your caps for consensual "interracial services" is a great concept! Non consensual encounters should be a nice way to spice things up, but hopefully it won't turn out as just a remake of the original breeder.

Obviously, I've drawn inspiration from the original Sexout Breeder, but I'll try my best to create something different in the way of storytelling and character development. And it is one of the main reasons I ask followers for their ideas, since a single person can only come so far with creativity.

Maybe some centaur breeding too, gotta get that horrible stuff in there :3

If sexout has animations for centaurs, I'll consider tossing in a centaur episode. I'll check it first thing in the morning (or afternoon, it's Friday night in my timezone right now, so I'll have to see what time I get out of bed :P) if there's animations for centaurs.

Personally I think your caps for consensual "interracial services" is a great concept! Non consensual encounters should be a nice way to spice things up, but hopefully it won't turn out as just a remake of the original breeder.

Obviously, I've drawn inspiration from the original Sexout Breeder, but I'll try my best to create something different in the way of storytelling and character development. And it is one of the main reasons I ask followers for their ideas, since a single person can only come so far with creativity.

Maybe some centaur breeding too, gotta get that horrible stuff in there :3

If sexout has animations for centaurs, I'll consider tossing in a centaur episode. I'll check it first thing in the morning (or afternoon, it's Friday night in my timezone right now, so I'll have to see what time I get out of bed :P) if there's animations for centaurs.

Unless something has changed centaurs do have an animation. It looks like they are eating out instead of having sex. However since they are horribly mutated perhaps that is what they do when having sex.