Skyrim Modding Guide

I do have RUSTIC CLOTHING  ( Rustic Clothing - Skyrim v33.0 - DG vDG03 - HF v1.0 - 2K-1K ), I re wrote the name so I could include version numbers, and additions to the title.  that helps me from just reinstalling the main mod and forgetting I had 2 add-ons also in there.

Crap, regarding High Res Packs 1-3...since I have Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD / DG-HD / HF-HD / DB-HD

The name is misleading, I read the authors notes:   The High Definition version combines the Standard Definition with optimized versions of the textures from the High Resolution Texture Pack (Free DLC) and Unofficial High Resolution Patch. This means that if you install the High Definition version of this mod, you do not need the High Res DLC or UHRP.  

-Unofficial High Resolution Patch  <-----did not need this, but at the moment not sure if it is a dependency for something down the list.

+Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized 1024 x 1024 <--------Placing this here overwrites the Optimized Vanilla Textures DLCs DG,HF,DB completely, almost.  
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-5
+Skyrim Script Extender SKSE 1.7.3 scripts
+Cleaned Dragonborn ESM
+Cleaned Hearthfires ESM
+Cleaned Dawnguard ESM
+Cleaned Update ESM
+Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
+Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD HearthFires
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
+Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
+Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD  <--------this Mod is overwritten by 7000 files from any below,  it  however has 10,000+ non conflicted files that no mod overwrites.  So that is 10k  files in HD that i do not have a control over currently.  Maybe I should try replacing this one with its equivalent in standard def?  It may or may not look god awful.  Perhaps there will be enough Eye pop around that I won't notice so much.

I took out & unsubscribe from the Official Hi-Res DLC.  No no more unmanaged.

I been reading your thread and following another tutorial on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/beginners_guide and I have no idea how to proceed. I have all the base requirements installed:

• The unofficial patches (all 4 + high res) Just incase one mod needs one of the patches instead of Unofficial Legendary
  • Skyui
  • SKSE
  • LOOT
  • TES5Edit
  • Wyre Bash
  • ENB (but no preset)

I lack FINS  and FISS and other things yet as I'm not sure which way to go next, I'm not looking forward to another reinstall. I need to get this right this time or I will throw in the towel. As you can probably guess I'm 100% noob.

What i want for my play through is:

I been trying just to have these few mods working together,

A peeing/defecation mod (private needs 4.0 or Pee and Fart 2.2, or Seeing Yellow if it ever gets updated), sex lab, SAL, and puppet master and related, Blush while Arousd+CE, SoS, A Needs mod (prefer Realistic Needs and Diseases), Bathing in Skyrim, extra followers, multiple partners/spouses (so my bi- female character can have a hubby and a waifu) water fixes, Falskaar, marriage and homes, and a way to have a balanced mage class and have it very immersive all with Live Another Life (as Helgen might break after modding).

Also I have  to have a cute female character (more asian-like, and like this girl: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74861/?).I Am more savvy towards U/UNP though and need to know how to use all that without getting messed up breasts when sitting or messed up feet.

I'm not intersted in harder difficulty mods (my first playthrough) or the like nor environment mods besides Pure water effects (as I'm using my High res dlc that came with it I'm, staying vanila as much as possible).

So where do i go with this next? 90% of the stuff you have in your posts I do not want or need, besides Papryus UI and ENB. I just want to start with my mod choices all working right away.

Best place to start is with Sexlab.  Install all it's requirements, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/

You already have SkyUI and SKSE, but you also need FNIS and FNIS creatures.  You also need a skeleton.  Check the above page for a couple to try.  You also need SOS or a dick mesh like favored soul.  Even though you don't need it, get Sexlab Matchmaker so you can test out your Sexlab installation. 

Once you have sex lab running, make a save game using the console command

save BeforeOtherMods

YOU CANNOT INSTALL MODS, PLAY THE GAME, UNINSTALL A MOD, AND CONTINUE PLAYING.

If you do, you can almost guarantee problems down the road.  Lots of people do this, but it will almost certainly cause you problems later.

As far as the needs mods, make sure you get light weight ones.  Do not use Wet and Cold unless that is about the only other thing you want and in particular with any Sexlab mods.  Once again, lots of people do this, but you WILL eventually run into problems.

Pick ONLY those mods you can't live without.  Make a save before you install them, play them a while and if you can't live without it, continue playing.  If you can live without it, uninstall it and load the save from before you installed it.

Use Sexlab Aroused Redux instead of Aroused unless you don't have much else.

Best too to get Live another life.  It is required for me.  Once you have it installed, make a save:

save Beginning

As your game progresses, your save game will get larger and larger and you will get to the point where you are crashing to the desktop (CTD) when you first load your save.  This can be prevented by loading Beginning (made above) and then load the save you really want to play.

Once you get Sexlab, Aroused Redux, and all their requirements, go get the ones you want to try and follow the instructions on their pages.  Make sure you have all the requirements installed then install the mod itself.

REMEMBER TO MAKE A SAVE BEFORE YOU INSTALL ANY NEW MOD.

Then, try it out and if you like it, move on to the next.  Otherwise, uninstall it and load the save you made before installing it.

Hope this helps

Welp I tired this and I can't even load the game past new game. It just closes. I don't know what to do. I wish i knew someone locally in my area to do all this for me as I keep failing to even get anywhere. I guess modding this game (or playing it for that matter). Is the thing for me.

I been reading your thread and following another tutorial on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/beginners_guide and I have no idea how to proceed. I have all the base requirements installed:

• The unofficial patches (all 4 + high res) Just incase one mod needs one of the patches instead of Unofficial Legendary
  • Skyui
  • SKSE
  • LOOT
  • TES5Edit
  • Wyre Bash
  • ENB (but no preset)

I lack FINS  and FISS and other things yet as I'm not sure which way to go next, I'm not looking forward to another reinstall. I need to get this right this time or I will throw in the towel. As you can probably guess I'm 100% noob.

What i want for my play through is:

I been trying just to have these few mods working together,

A peeing/defecation mod (private needs 4.0 or Pee and Fart 2.2, or Seeing Yellow if it ever gets updated), sex lab, SAL, and puppet master and related, Blush while Arousd+CE, SoS, A Needs mod (prefer Realistic Needs and Diseases), Bathing in Skyrim, extra followers, multiple partners/spouses (so my bi- female character can have a hubby and a waifu) water fixes, Falskaar, marriage and homes, and a way to have a balanced mage class and have it very immersive all with Live Another Life (as Helgen might break after modding).

Also I have  to have a cute female character (more asian-like, and like this girl: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74861/?).I Am more savvy towards U/UNP though and need to know how to use all that without getting messed up breasts when sitting or messed up feet.

I'm not intersted in harder difficulty mods (my first playthrough) or the like nor environment mods besides Pure water effects (as I'm using my High res dlc that came with it I'm, staying vanila as much as possible).

So where do i go with this next? 90% of the stuff you have in your posts I do not want or need, besides Papryus UI and ENB. I just want to start with my mod choices all working right away.

Best place to start is with Sexlab.  Install all it's requirements, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/

You already have SkyUI and SKSE, but you also need FNIS and FNIS creatures.  You also need a skeleton.  Check the above page for a couple to try.  You also need SOS or a dick mesh like favored soul.  Even though you don't need it, get Sexlab Matchmaker so you can test out your Sexlab installation. 

Once you have sex lab running, make a save game using the console command

save BeforeOtherMods

YOU CANNOT INSTALL MODS, PLAY THE GAME, UNINSTALL A MOD, AND CONTINUE PLAYING.

If you do, you can almost guarantee problems down the road.  Lots of people do this, but it will almost certainly cause you problems later.

As far as the needs mods, make sure you get light weight ones.  Do not use Wet and Cold unless that is about the only other thing you want and in particular with any Sexlab mods.  Once again, lots of people do this, but you WILL eventually run into problems.

Pick ONLY those mods you can't live without.  Make a save before you install them, play them a while and if you can't live without it, continue playing.  If you can live without it, uninstall it and load the save from before you installed it.

Use Sexlab Aroused Redux instead of Aroused unless you don't have much else.

Best too to get Live another life.  It is required for me.  Once you have it installed, make a save:

save Beginning

As your game progresses, your save game will get larger and larger and you will get to the point where you are crashing to the desktop (CTD) when you first load your save.  This can be prevented by loading Beginning (made above) and then load the save you really want to play.

Once you get Sexlab, Aroused Redux, and all their requirements, go get the ones you want to try and follow the instructions on their pages.  Make sure you have all the requirements installed then install the mod itself.

REMEMBER TO MAKE A SAVE BEFORE YOU INSTALL ANY NEW MOD.

Then, try it out and if you like it, move on to the next.  Otherwise, uninstall it and load the save you made before installing it.

Hope this helps

Welp I tired this and I can't even load the game past new game. It just closes. I don't know what to do. I wish i knew someone locally in my area to do all this for me as I keep failing to even get anywhere. I guess modding this game (or playing it for that matter). Is the thing for me.

If you can load any save game or start a new game, you have all the requirements met.  Is that the case, can you start a new game?

If so, use your mod manager and make a list of the mods you are loading and post that mod list for Sacremas to look at.

Did you run FNIS and LOOT before starting.  It is important to get these mods to load in the right order.

They are in the right order but it just crashes on new game and then I get a folder in Mod Organizer under overwrite, labeled skse with a folder  that is called plugins and in that is called CharacterMakingExtender.log every time it crashes. I attached the four files Mod Organizer made on the initial crash which are load order, locked list, etc.

I only had SOS, Sexlab and what you said to have first, and ECE and related body mods which have no effect on anything even on afresh new file.

loadorder.txt

lockedorder.txt

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

They are in the right order but it just crashes on new game and then I get a folder in Mod Organizer under overwrite, labeled skse with a folder  that is called plugins and in that is called CharacterMakingExtender.log every time it crashes. I attached the four files Mod Organizer made on the initial crash which are load order, locked list, etc.

I only had SOS, Sexlab and what you said to have first, and ECE and related body mods which have no effect on anything even on afresh new file.

I can tell you this much, Drop all the separate unofficial patches and only go with +Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-5, it includes all the others except for +Unofficial High Resolution Patch.  Drop ECE for RaceMenu. Upgrade your skeleton to +XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE 3.90.  

Here is an example:

+JContainers_-49743-3-2-6

+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions 3.2
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE 3.90
+HDT physics Extention v14.28             <-----(Included in ALL-In-One, but you will need it for your set up)
+All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v3.7.5
+TTT_SLAR_Animation_Appropriate_Arousal_Adjustments-1.0.3
+CDS_V4-05_LESP
+Captured_Dreams_V4-05
+Devious Devices Expansion v1.2.3
+Devious Devices Integration v3.2
+Devious Devices Assets v2.9.2
+ZazAnimationPack v61 + patch 611
+SexLabAroused Redux V27c
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+FNIS Creature Pack
+FNIS Behavior
+Faces - GeonoxFaces-2488
+XCE - Warpaint and Dirt + Beast Tints
+Northborn Scars 1.1
+High Res Vanilla Male and Female Blackblood Warpaints for SKSE
+High Res Male Face Makeup for SKSE
+The Eyes Of Beauty PLAYER
+SLF Hair - Rough Hair - Lite 1K v2.03
+More Realistic Hair 1.0
+KS Hairdos - Renewal 1.3
+Brows Standard Resolution
+Beards Normal Resolution
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-3-1-5a
+Extensible Follower Framework v4.0.2
+Better Dialogue Controls v1.2
+Race Menu v3.4.5 + Overlays Plugin v2.5.0
+Better MessageBox Controls v1_2
+SkyUI 5.1
+Extended UI-1-2-0d
+Crash Fixes v11
+Bug Fixes v1
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-5
+Cleaned Dragonborn ESM
+Cleaned Hearthfires ESM
+Cleaned Dawnguard ESM
+Cleaned Update ESM
-Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD

Hopefully I did not miss anything important, You can ignore the body mod and BodySlide and the makeup , hair for your own preferences.

And double check with each Mod you install that you have the requirements for that mod  USLEP states on the main page not to install the other patches it replaces.  So double check. 

i have the old individual unofficial patches because there may be a mod on here or elsewhere that doesn't use legendary patch and needs the old ones but i can use Tes5Edit to fix that so it uses legendary patch. They are not active on loading so not the issue afaik. I use ECE because of this tutorial (here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=italian&id=227161271)to making cute/sexy females recommends it over racemenu for presets, etc. I can use Racemenu if ECE has problems though and just have to make a character without a template to load.

I wonder if I'm needing papryus or something else. I may need it later though. Maybe ENB is crashing it?

It just keep crashing on trying to make a new game and I may have to just start over again. I just can't figure this out. I hope it not also because I installed it in my HDD and not on the same drive as my OS (my SSD) My SSD will be too small for this if I ever get it to work with the mods I want to use. I may have to clean all traces of the game on all drives and start 100% fresh. I even have old folders from the first install and nexus mod manager on the main SSD till i just found now.

If any one has skype or discord, maybe I can be hand guided through all this? I'm starting over now. I just suck at this and I may never get how to do it. Maybe i should just play the vanilla game instead and one day hope someone comes along that can just do it all for me.

I can only comment on your mod load by saying that you should get rid of the HighResTexturePacks.  Follow the instructions here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/page-47?do=findComment&comment=1316050

Not sure what you mean by needing papyrus.  PapyrusUtil is included in Sexlab.

At some point (after you get a stable game) you should load either a full on ENB if you have the graphics card for it or ENBoost at least.  It fixes lots of issues.  But, wait until after you get a stable game running.

You can run your Skyrim game wherever you want.  I run my game on Drive J and it works just fine, so that will not be your issue.

If I were you, I would get rid of:

RaceCompatibility.esm

SOS - Shop.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
FNISspells.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - 0 - Main.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Argonian.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Breton.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - DarkElf.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - HighElf.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Imperial.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Khajiit.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Nord.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - ORC.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - RedGuard.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - WoodElf.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp

Remove all the SOS stuff and install the erect version of  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/?

The purpose here is to just get your game running.  If you can start a new game with the above mods removed (just unticked), start adding them back in one at a time.  Remember that you should be using SOS light (the player only) .  Check out his post for more information http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/page-75?do=findComment&comment=1685386

The cardinal rule of modding is to just load the mods that you CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT.  As you add more and more mods, you will add more and more stress on your PC.  If you find some mod that you really like and want to install it, there will come a point where your PC will be overloaded.  So the best strategy is to start with the fewest mods possible.  Then, MAKE A SAVE and add in the mods you think you will like.  Play a couple of days and if you decide that you can't live without it, keep going.  If you decide that you can live without it, remove the mod and  reload the save you made before installed the mod .

YOU CANNOT REMOVE MODS AND CONTINUE TO PLAY A SAVE. 

I personally think that all the PC Exclusive Animation Path mods fall into the category of nice to have but not critical.  Your views of course may differ.

If you are trying to load Sexlab, remove EVERYTHING except Skyrim and the Skyrim  DLCs including SKSE and it's associated directories.

Your mod load should look like this:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm

Nothing more.

Now, try to start a new game.  If that succeeds, install live another life.   This mod makes all the testing to follow way easier.  Then, try to start a new game.  Pick an inn in LIve another life (I use the Inn at Riverwood) for your starting point so you can test Sexlab later.  If you can start a new game, make a save called "NOMODS"  using the console command

save NOMODS.

Then, proceed to load Sexlab and it's requirements, along with Matchmaker.  As a starting point, load the favoredsoul mesh instead of SOS.  Follow the instructions here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/ EXACTLY.  Do not install the unofficial patches at this point.  As an alternative to XPMSE (which is pretty complex), try the Basic 1 version of http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16712/? if you want to be extra careful.

Load your NOMODS save and make sure you can initiate sex with matchmaker in the inn you picked. 

If you can load your save and initiate sex with matchmaker, then, and only then, try setting up the game you want to keep it.  eg, Replace favored soul with SOS Lite, the Basic 1 skeleton with xpmse (again, make sure you get the latest) and Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (don't load the others).

Then, try loading your NOMODS save and try initiating sex again.  From this point on, use this test as you install one mod after another.

Next, load an ENB if you have the graphic card for it or ENBoost.

Turn on logging.  Instructions here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/.

If you have trouble at any of the steps, post your papyrus log as an attachment.

Make sure you run LOOT after every change in your mod load and make sure you run FNIS for users EVERY TIME you install a new mod after Sexlab.  Running FNIS is not required before Sexlab gets installed.

To save yourself grief, make sure you install the FNIS creature pack when you install Sexlab even though you will might not be using any creature mods.

After you get everything running, check your log every day to make sure there are no issues in it.  After you are stable, turn logging off as it consumes some CPU cycles.

Hope this helps. 

I see that you have been using Tes5edit, but have you let it load your entire list to see if it clears it?   It could be a Master issue or something Loot puts in the wrong order.   I believe early in this guide that is suggested, so just thought I would mention it.

Also, XPMSE should be the last mod in your load order right above the overwrite in MO as stated in his Q&A section.

New mod list

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+JContainers_-49743-3-2-6
+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions 3.2
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE 3.90
+Remodled ArmorUUNP - UNPB (No HDT) Meshes
+My Merge Patch
+SR Conflict Resolution
+FirstPersonPlugin 3_4
+Remove Underwater Grass - A Performance Mod
+StorageHelpersV25-17574-2-5
+Better Vampire Weapons 1.2
+SexLab Strapon
+SexLab_SOS-Strapon_1-1
+NobeBed02CollisionFix v11
+All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v3.7.5
+FNIS Output
+Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition BASH PATCH
+SKSE Output mashup for SR-LE
+SkyProcPatchers SUM ASIS Output
+SUM - SkyProc Unified Manager
+Skyrim Strapons hdt UUNP
+TTT_SLAR_Animation_Appropriate_Arousal_Adjustments-1.0.3
+BVFE - Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes
+Lockpick Pro
+Horse Stabling for Cities and Hearthfire-59146-1-3
+No Enchantment Restrictions - SKSE No Conflict
+NARC - No Animals Report Crimes
+SexLab Stats Manipulator 1.02a
+Hunting Grounds UUNP Bodyslide HDT
+Hunting Grounds Outfit 2.0
+DDx 12-13-2015 UUNP
+DDa 12-13-2015 UUNP
+Bijin AIO-2016-3.1.1-Legendary
+Deviously Helpless 1.17a
+SexLab Eager NPCs_20160714
+SexLab Solutions- LE PrisonOverhaul Patch
+DDe output
+Devious Devices - Equip 236
+SOS - Shlongs of Skyrim v3.00.004
+Pubic Hairstyle Overlays for RaceMenu UNP
+SlaveTats-1.2.1
+FtM_3 v1.03 Full
+Vivace Follower+Hair Fix
+Marriable Serana
+Toccata Follower
+Rebekah
+Female Sultry Follower Voice Fix - Extensible Follower Framework v4.0.2-71869-1-0
+AmorousAdventures-v3_0_3-SexLab
+Serana Dialogue Edit
+SLEN CustomAnimationSets
+SLAL NibblesAnims 2.6
+SLAnimLoader-1.3
+CDS_V4-05_LESP
+Captured_Dreams_V4-05
+xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8i
+xazPrisonOverhaul V033 fix
+SexLab Solutions- LE v5.0.4
+Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life-7-0-1
+Devious Devices Expansion 1.2.3
+Devious Devices Integration 3.2
+Devious Devices Assets 2.9.2
+ZazAnimationPack v61 + patch 611
+SexLabAroused V27c
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+Elysium Estate 4.1.1+HF addon no kids
+Hearthfire Extended - All DLCs (Legendary Edition)-66783-1-0-3
+Nausicaa Tweaker 1 2 Main
+AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer 2.7.1
+Perk Point Book - SKSE
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS
+Modern Brawl Bug Fix v104
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade Patch
+Auto Unequip Ammo Patch for EFF
+Moonlight Tales - Essentials - Version 2_51
+Better Vampires 7.3-9717-7-3
+Simply Knock 1.0.8 Release
+Better Fast Travel v3.76 - Loose - Hearthfires
+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper v1_15_2_0
+Trade And Barter - Hearthfire-1-2
+Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux - Legendary Edition 1.2.2
+RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced v1.8.3
+Wiseman303's Trap Fixes 2.0b
+VioLens - A Killmove Mod
+Traps Make Noise and Are Dangerous 2.1
+Dual Wield Parrying SKSE 3 1 beta
+Campfire - Complete Camping System 1.8
+Realistic werewolves - Feral werewolf Sounds 1.5
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
+Lucidity Sound FX v1j Updated to 1k
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
+Clothing and Clutter Fixes 1.7
+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade-1-7
+Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul Patches
+Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul-v1.2 + Script update 1.2.1
+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks 2.3+Small Textures
+Wearable Lanterns 4.0.2 Release
+JaySuS Swords V13C + v13D update
+Immersive Armors v8.0
+Craftable Horse Barding v2.11
+Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2
+Bandolier - Bags and Pouches v1.2 + DG
+UNP Mashup Compilation
+UUNP Remodeled Slider Update 06-08-2016-69562-1-16
+Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT - v1.14
+NiOverride High Heels Fixes
+Lingerie Set for the UNPB BBP Body
+Lazyboy Dragonbone Marauder Armor UUNP Bodyslide-75902-1-01
+Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.4
+Ancient Draugr UUNP Bodyslide 1.01
+Rustic Forsworn (Male) v2.0 - 2K-1K
+Rustic Clothing - Skyrim v33.0 -DG vDG03-HF v1.0 - 2K-1K
+Nightingale Weapons Retexture - Carbon Fiber
+Nightingale Prime HD
+New Jewels for Circlets normals and Greyscale
+Improved Closefaced Helmets (Legendary)-v1.57 + custom esp
+Gemling Queen Jewelry - v4-1c
+EcthelionOtW Mage Equipment Overhaul
+EotW The Dawnguard - Textures Re-mastered
+Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack
+LeanWolfs Better-Shaped Weapons v2.0.06
+Better Circlets HQ 2K V1o1
+Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks 5.0a
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence
+aMidianBorn Blade of Woe
+Aetherial Crown 1.2
+LOTR Weapons by Isilmeriel
+Ancient Draugr Armor Flat Boots
+Respectful Guard Animations + Patch for GD Overhaul v1.5
+RDO Patches Merged
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO v1.1
+OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim 2.01 + Update 2.02
+Immersive Patrols DLC Aggressive 2.0.3
+Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul v0.3.2.3
+Holidays v2.0
+High Level Enemies 1.6 SIC Edition
+Guard Dialogue Overhaul v1.4
+Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition v3.0.0
+【WWLMG】Greybeard Meditation - Dynamic v1.2
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force Reduced v1.9
+No Spinning Death Animation v1 3 MERGED
+sexy idle Animation
+Feminine Running Animation v1-1 non BBP pack
+Female without BBB and Male Breathing Idles V0_1-7
+YY Anim Replacer - Lovely Shout
+Running Backward Speed Fix for Vanilla base speed
+Dual Wield Improved Animation 1.7
+Blocking Animations Pack v1.3
+Immersive Animations
+FNIS Creature Pack
+FNIS Behavior
+D13 Faster Get up Stand up animation
+【DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious
+RS Children Merged
+RS Children Patch for Falskaar
+RS Children Overhaul
+Faces - GeonoxFaces-2488
+XCE - Warpaint and Dirt + Beast Tints
+Northborn Scars 1.1
+High Res Vanilla Male and Female Blackblood Warpaints for SKSE
+High Res Male Face Makeup for SKSE
+The Eyes Of Beauty PLAYER
+SLF Hair - Rough Hair - Lite 1K v2.03
+More Realistic Hair 1.0
+KS Hairdos - Renewal 1.3
+Brows Standard Resolution
+Beards Normal Resolution
+ASIS Patcher 1-42-5 Hacked
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures v6 5 2b
+Deadly Dragons Script Patch v1.3
+Deadly_Dragons Normal v6.4.1b
+Dawnguard Rewritten - Arvak v1.1.1 HD
+Immersive Horses v2.0
+Horses Revamped v1.0 - Animations Optional
+Vampire Lord Armoured v1.3+Light face patch
+RUSTIC GARGOYLE - 2K-1K
+RUSTIC DEATH HOUND - 2K-1K
+PondFish and Salmon Replacer - texture v1.2
+Lepidoptera Of Skyrim for CACO v2.0b
+High-Res Dartwing (Dragonfly) Texture v1.02
+HD Horker + Happy Horker 2k v1.0
+Bellyaches HD Dragon Replacer Pack
+Ancient Dwemer Metal v1.06 - 2-1K + Automatons 1.01 2-1k
+Blowing in the Wind v1.7 + custom esp
+aMidianBorn Imperial Forts 1k v2
+Farmhouse Chimneys Merge
+Farmhouse Chimneys v2.6
+Books of Skyrim v1.1
+SOUL v2 x1024
+Enhanced Blood Textures - v3.6c Med Res
+Deadly Spell Impacts Low
+Alternate Summoning Visuals NO ESP v1.0
+Wiseman303's Flora Fixes + SMIM Patch
+WEBS extended Animated Clutter 1 9 compatibility patch
+WEBS extended v3 x1024
+Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar - Non-ENB patch-1-3
+Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar - ELFX Compatibility patch
+xVivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar 1024
+Hd Enhanced Terrain and Map snow 1024x1024 Version
+Ultimate HD Fire Effects -Low Resolution-
+OfficialHighResTexturePack - TelvanniArchitecture 1024
+Rustic Nordic Murals 1K
+Rustic Monuments and Tombstones V2.6
+Realistic Aspen Trees 3.4 1k
+Real Roads for Skyrim v1.01 (Loose files) + DG,DB + Patch
+Pilgrims Delight - Zul Do Dov
+Northfires Skidmarks and Dragons Footprint 1K combined
+Moon Glow v1_01
+HQLODs - Meshes Med-Res + Normals Orig 128x128 v2.1
+HQ3DMap - Meshes Hi-Res V2.0 + Normals Original Hi 1024
+Embers HD 1k
+DROPS 1.0 Optional x512
+Deathbell HD - 1K- v1.1
+Better Falskaar Map With Roads-1-1
+Ash Rocks 1.2.1 + 0.3 beta Sulfer Rocks
+aMidianBorn Solstheim Land - 1k
+aMidianBorn Caves and Mines 2k
+A Quality World Map + Solstheim Map - With Roads v8.4
+White Phial Replacer v1.2
+Weathered Road Signs - v1.5
+Subliminal Traps 2.1 + Sovngard Edition
+Stunning Statues of Skyrim
+Spice Of Life - Fences 1.0.7
+Spice Of Life - Barrels 1.0.5
+Septim HD 1 point 0
+RUSTIC SOULGEMS 1K - UNSORTED
+RUSTIC POTIONS and POISONS -1K
+RUSTIC OVEN - Hearthfires - SparrowDome Edition -1K
+RUSTIC ELDERSCROLL - 2K
+RUSTIC COOKING STATION 1K
+RUSTIC CLUTTER COLLECTION - 1K
+RUSTIC ALCHEMY and ENCHANTING TABLES 1K
+RUGNAROK - 1K-512 v1.5
+Revamped Assets Skyrim v0.31 (High)
+Retexture for Soup SMIM Mesh - Poor v1.3
+Ren's HD Shrines by Rengel
+Realistic HD Food & Beverages - Havok Physics Fix
+Realistic HD Food xPERFORMANCE-0-22
+Realistic Boat Bobbing 2.4.8
+PELTAPALOOZA - Pelts of Skyrim Expansion v1.2 Full
+HQ Paper-2-3
+Hold Border Banners-1-0
+Gemling Queen Dragon Claws - SOLID with REFRACTIONS v3-0
+Enhanced HD Dragon Bones 1k v1.6a - Option 4 - No Flesh
+EnchantingCandlesImproved_LeanWolf- v1.1
+Easier Lockpicking v1.2 - Nordic Locks
+Dressed Hearthfire Doll v2.0
+Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library - DESATURATED- v1.7
+Book Covers Skyrim 3.5 LEGENDARY - Desaturated
+Bloody Dragon Bones v1.1 - 1k
+BLOODSTONE CHALICE REBORN 2K-1K
+LeanWolf's Better-Shaped and Armed Talos v1.2a + NSUtR Patch
+Barenziah's Glory
+animated clutter- v1.9
+Relighting Skyrim FULL v3.6a - Tailored for ELFX
+Enhanced Lights and FX - ELFX - v3.01
+Noble Skyrim - NSM - SMIM Patch v3.1.5
+Noble Skyrim - FULL PACK v.4.0.2 Performance Edition
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM v1.94 Full
+No stretching USKP compatible v2.2
+The Ruffled Feather v4.3.1
+Enhanced Lighting For ENB Merged
+Purity II - Classic v2.0+Land+Tree+Ore+Crab+Stone
+Timing is Everything-2-02
+Thieves Guild Requirements-3-0
+The Paarthurnax Dilemma-1-2-9
+DUST v6 x256
+The Choice is Yours-1-6
+Provincial Courier Service-2-0-0
+Gildergreen Regrown v1.2.6
+Even Better Quest Objectives Merged
+Even Better Quest Objectives v1.5.7a
+Cutting Room Floor - Legendary Edition v2.0.3
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-3-1-5a
+Falskaar V1 2 1final
+Atlas Map Markers - Updated with MCM v2.0
+Atlas Map Markers for Skyrim Blackreach DG & DB v1.7
+EFF Inventory Autosort Disable (Custom Script)
+Extensible Follower Framework v4.0.2
+EZ2C Dialogue Menu - configurable - better navigation and control
+Racemenue presets saves
+Race Menu v3.4.5 + Overlays Plugin v2.5.0
+Smaller Cursor
+No Poison Dialogues
+MoreHUD v2.1.3
+Main Font Replacement Centaur
+iWASM - Immersive Wait And Sleep Menu v1.0
+Immersive HUD - iHUD 3.0.03
+Better MessageBox Controls v1_2
+A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget v207
+SkyUI 5.1
+Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture v3.0
+Extended UI-1-2-0d
+Easy Wheel Menu-4-2
+Blocksteal Redux 1.5 + basket
+EatingSleepingDrinking - Animation Package Only
+WM Critter Fixes v1_06
+Smart Souls 90
+Skyrim Project Optimization
-Enhanced Camera 1.4
+Point The Way-1-0-8
+Horns Are Forever
+Follower Trap Safety 1.3
+Enchantment Reload Fix 1.2
+Dragon Stalking Fix
+Crash Fixes v11
+Bug Fixes v1
+Better Stealing 1_0
+Better Jumping 1.3
+Auto Unequip Ammo v5_0
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch - v3.06
+Cleaned Dragonborn ESM
+Cleaned Hearthfires ESM
+Cleaned Dawnguard ESM
+Cleaned Update ESM
+Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized & Reduced 1024
+Optimized Vanilla Textures - SD
-Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD

I put in "Remove Underwater Grass - A Performance Mod" to see if it made any difference, I don't really see any benefit.  But I have only had it in for an hour or so of play.

The same goes for something that was suggested to me "Swiftshader DLL"  set up with this peramiter in enblocal.ini:
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=swiftshader.dll
I have run it for the same time frame as the above mod.  Again did not see any improvement.  The neigh sayers on the Nexus Posts may have the right of it. 

I removed Dual Sheath Redux, Wet and Cold, Frostfall, Bathing in Skyrim, Realistic water 2, Notice Board, Ineed, No Snow under the Roof, Spice of Life Forts, SFO, Vivid Landscapes, Serious HD  Landscapes, Minty Lightning, Hd Stone Quarry and Clay, HDLODs all in one, Vivid Weathers, Vividian ENB.
THe ENB makes it worse not better.  With it my GPU is running at 99% ((98% of the time). And I saw more lag.  With out ENB, depending on where I look, it will drop. 

I did however find out I do not need to worry about it running at 60c (exterior and when at or near 99%, its top operating temp is listed at 110c  (Would never let it get that hot, Have not seen it above 62c)
I also found out that I did not have "SR Conflict Resolution.esp" tailored and installed.  I have done so and am fairly sure I removed any records listed in the mods I removed.  (Learned a bit about conflict resolution)  Though much of it is still Greek to me.  This has not improved my situation...but I am sure the game is more stable even if I did not know it was unstable.  Or contribute it to SR:LE.

My only thought left is that i need to trim All-In-one / Remodeled Armor for UUNP Replacer HDT - v1.16....I think that might be my issue..at least it is looking that way to my untrained eye. 

What I would like to try is to get HeroedeLeyenda Custom HDT for My character, My followers, the SOS strap-on, Serana and maybe Bijin Wives.   I am fairly sure though that I can not have it unless all female NPCs have it.  'exception custom followers/NPCs'

I am also trying to get all armor to be just UUNP and no HDT, exception, DD stuff  and Custom Armor I can dish out to control who has HDT armor / cloths. <---This is likely the source of my headaches.  Time will tell.

EDIT: Would it not be possible to have both a Non-HDT replacer, and an HDT Standalone?  I know it is not with the installer and the mod set up the way it is because the lowest mesh overwrites the higher one.  But since the esp's are different for each (standalone/replacer)..is it not possible to have the HDT Standalone Meshes inside a 'standalone/meshes' folder and have the file paths changed to avoid overwrite?

If you are using Mod Organizer, yes. You need to be using a custom race like Ningheim to make this apply to your character, and otherwise it can apply to follwoers with custom bodies, like all of rxkx22's mods.

First install the HDT version, picking all the necessary options. Now open All in One, open Meshes/actors/character/character assets and delete all the "femalebody" starting nifs. While you are there copy those femalebody nifs and put them in the follower mesh folders so those characters will have the proper body rather than the default UNP body they get. Now install a non-HDT version of your body, as a simple solution choose to install the Sevenbase verison, then install the Fastestdog version of the original Sevenbase and place it lower on the load order than All in One.

Now install a bunch of custom HDT outfits that you plan on putting on your own character and her followers, and install non-HDT outfits to put on regular people, I prefer same FastestDogInTheDistrict's Armors for Sevenbase. Open Bodyslide, pick "UUNP SPecial" first category" "UUNP - Sevenbase Bombshell" second category, hit "Batch Build" (not BUILD; that will give all generic NPCs HDT body again) and it will fit all Bodyslide outfits to SevenBase HDT Special. go in game to be sure, make a regular nord female weight 100, get naked, get jumping. See any bounce? open console, type "help "steel armor"" then "Player.additem" and the ID of the armor, put it on, is it skimpy? Jump, do you bounce? Good, now showracemenu and change to your custom race, console in one of the custom outfits you installed, try jumping naked and with the custom outfit.

I can only comment on your mod load by saying that you should get rid of the HighResTexturePacks.  Follow the instructions here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/page-47?do=findComment&comment=1316050

Not sure what you mean by needing papyrus.  PapyrusUtil is included in Sexlab.

At some point (after you get a stable game) you should load either a full on ENB if you have the graphics card for it or ENBoost at least.  It fixes lots of issues.  But, wait until after you get a stable game running.

You can run your Skyrim game wherever you want.  I run my game on Drive J and it works just fine, so that will not be your issue.

If I were you, I would get rid of:

RaceCompatibility.esm

SOS - Shop.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

FNISspells.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - 0 - Main.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - Argonian.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - Breton.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - DarkElf.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - HighElf.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - Imperial.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - Khajiit.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - Nord.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - ORC.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - RedGuard.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - WoodElf.esp

12FemaleBrows.esp

Remove all the SOS stuff and install the erect version of  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/?

The purpose here is to just get your game running.  If you can start a new game with the above mods removed (just unticked), start adding them back in one at a time.  Remember that you should be using SOS light (the player only) .  Check out his post for more information http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/page-75?do=findComment&comment=1685386

The cardinal rule of modding is to just load the mods that you CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT.  As you add more and more mods, you will add more and more stress on your PC.  If you find some mod that you really like and want to install it, there will come a point where your PC will be overloaded.  So the best strategy is to start with the fewest mods possible.  Then, MAKE A SAVE and add in the mods you think you will like.  Play a couple of days and if you decide that you can't live without it, keep going.  If you decide that you can live without it, remove the mod and  reload the save you made before installed the mod .

YOU CANNOT REMOVE MODS AND CONTINUE TO PLAY A SAVE. 

I personally think that all the PC Exclusive Animation Path mods fall into the category of nice to have but not critical.  Your views of course may differ.

If you are trying to load Sexlab, remove EVERYTHING except Skyrim and the Skyrim  DLCs including SKSE and it's associated directories.

Your mod load should look like this:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Nothing more.

Now, try to start a new game.  If that succeeds, install live another life.   This mod makes all the testing to follow way easier.  Then, try to start a new game.  Pick an inn in LIve another life (I use the Inn at Riverwood) for your starting point so you can test Sexlab later.  If you can start a new game, make a save called "NOMODS"  using the console command

save NOMODS.

Then, proceed to load Sexlab and it's requirements, along with Matchmaker.  As a starting point, load the favoredsoul mesh instead of SOS.  Follow the instructions here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/ EXACTLY.  Do not install the unofficial patches at this point.  As an alternative to XPMSE (which is pretty complex), try the Basic 1 version of http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16712/? if you want to be extra careful.

Load your NOMODS save and make sure you can initiate sex with matchmaker in the inn you picked. 

If you can load your save and initiate sex with matchmaker, then, and only then, try setting up the game you want to keep it.  eg, Replace favored soul with SOS Lite, the Basic 1 skeleton with xpmse (again, make sure you get the latest) and Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (don't load the others).

Then, try loading your NOMODS save and try initiating sex again.  From this point on, use this test as you install one mod after another.

Next, load an ENB if you have the graphic card for it or ENBoost.

Turn on logging.  Instructions here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/.

If you have trouble at any of the steps, post your papyrus log as an attachment.

Make sure you run LOOT after every change in your mod load and make sure you run FNIS for users EVERY TIME you install a new mod after Sexlab.  Running FNIS is not required before Sexlab gets installed.

To save yourself grief, make sure you install the FNIS creature pack when you install Sexlab even though you will might not be using any creature mods.

After you get everything running, check your log every day to make sure there are no issues in it.  After you are stable, turn logging off as it consumes some CPU cycles.

Hope this helps. 

I started over and followed this guide to the letter (except getting an ENB): https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/beginners_guide

I then started working on getting mods off nexus cause I want a cute female made first  before, adding in sexlab, bathing, various survival and needs mods(including pee an fart on here), etc, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227161271

but also trying to get someone made that is  even cuter or similiar to the next link and getting all the mods that are needed to make her or use that preset with ECE: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74628/? (this is why I must use ECE, unless I can make someone that cute with racemenu and have her be as sexy as some of the girls in the Picture story thread on here.)

I made profiles this time with a test profile for a mods setup with everything I might need to make a cute girl.

i have my base profile which just has the unofficial patches ( the old ones other than legendary only existing for tesedit5 to change masters using the script if a mod on here or elsewhere needs the older patches. THEY ARE NEVER ENABLED!), cleaned game dlcs, Legendary patch (enabled), high res textures DLCs + patch, SKYUI, papyrusUtil, jcontainers, fuz ro doh, MFG console, and a merged patch and a bashed patch (but basic ones made by following the tutorial to know how in the future).

I have a profile for my play through, but its untouched its named Yumiko-Survival ist justa  copy of my base setup (just required mods and fixes).

and a profile named Test Profile for lots of mods I want to use to see what may work and doesn't.

When I managed to get it all working on my test profile (game loads and doesn't CTD even on a new game even on my base profile with no mods but the required ones like SKyUI,SKSE, and what I said above for that profile), I had issues: My sample girl I just made as a prisoner in "live another life" on my test Profile can't animate at all! She is stiff and doesn't even walk or run and, her left breast becomes flattened after creation. (I'm only testing I'm not making my character fully yet). I also don't get perfectly round big breasts either (or can't make them no matter how many sliders I play with, even though other users of ECE can)! Note: I attached the text files that show everything I have in this test profile I made. + means its on - means its just not activated (and thus not messing with anything).

My base (nearly modless) profile with live another life works fine. I can play and move in the starter room for LAL with no issues/no physics problems what so ever.

What did i do wrong? If I must uninstall everything back to just SKSE and base DLCs and patches, then so be it. I just will have an ugly female nord. I do not want to get rid of the high res dlc, If I don't even know how to get my girl looking right, how will I put in alternative HD stuff for environments? I'm sticking with the "horrible" Hi-res DLC that came with my steam purchases--if it doesn't conflict with anything character-related or anything else I want.

Also if curious with my PC specs they are rather decent: My PC cost me $1000 or so to make.

i5 4460 (4 cores) 3.2 ghz

Nvida GTX 950 2 gig ddr5 vram

16 GB ddr3 memory 1600 mhz

two drives: 850 evo SSD 500 GB and a 2TB HDD (7200 rpm i think)

Corsair CX 500 watt PSU

archives.txt

loadorder.txt

lockedorder.txt

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

If your character can't move you haven't run FNIS properly.

If your breasts are flat and not bouncy most likely it's a skeleton issue. Fix your skeleton, preferably by reinstalling XPMSE skeleton from scratch, overwrite, make sure it's not being overwritten in Mod Organizer, then run Generate FNIS For Users, then try again.

Note that I really do not recommend trying to run a full on Survial as well as Sex game. It's just not going to work, I don't care how good a PC you have (okay if you have a new and overclocked and watercooled i7 as well as GTX 980ti probably preferaly 1080, and you are running WIndows 7 instead of 10, maybe you can do it, and even then with a LOT of tweaking, trial and error), because Skyrim was desiged for the X-Box 360 there is only so many resources you have available at any time, and those survival mods run all the time, and so do several sex mods. I highly recommend you limit it to one at a time, one profile with a lot of sex stuff, one with survival stuff and a minimum if any sex.

This is what i get when testing with all my mods I chose to make my cutie:

And what I'm going for is just basic needs not something over the top, Just sleep, food, drink, and needing to pee (and maybe poop) and as far sa sex goes just nothing too over the top? Like just with your married follower or something? (I''m not sure if eating or drinking affects it anymore that had issues from the get go it wasn't working 100% of the time as I'm going to use pee and fart as it seems most stable.) I know how heavy the full survival can get with hot, cold, wet, having to cook food, food spoilage, etc. I am running windows 10 however. When I tried modding with no guides what so ever, I managed to get everything working great with just blind dumb luck. I had basic needs and bathing, and even sex/puppet master and such mods working easily, I just had a problem with alive pee where it would get stuck on an endless loop with its animations and break the game where I can't run anymore. Private needs 4 has a missing master if coupled with other mods, so I don't use that either, too much work to get it fixed.  I don't know why I gave up after that and kept trying to start over. I'd probably be fine and everything working great unlike now with me struggling, if I just removed that one mod a month ago. Maybe you can help me get that cute girl made? As I posted those links to those cute girl guides + the CME slot to make yourself that Leah standalone follower for. I don't want this image to happen again, unable to animate and her left breast gone.

Edit: I managed to get the breasts to stop flattening, by changing where XP32 MSE 3.9 is (above the UNP Blessed Body Redux) but she still won't get out of that stiff pose. I have to get to bed to go to work but I'll be available to figure this out tomarrow.
ScreenShot2_zpsil6pdzcq.png

As I said that's just FNIS not having been generated properly. Regenerate it, and make sure your skeleton is loaded lower down on load order.

I don't really recommend any mod that runs constant updates, and that includes all of those needs mods, if you do then run a very light game. They run constant updating scripts that updates your status, and the more of them you have the heavier it gets, and Skyrim can only ever run 2 scripts at the exact same time, if 2 needs mods want to update, that means that your sex mod is probably not going to work properly, and you may even crash. Needs mods are about the heaviest stuff you can ever put into your game.

Also about that cute character you want to make, 90 % of that is in the choice of skin textures, which means that all other women in Skyrim will look close to that as well. Fair Skin Complexion is a good starting point for cute anime looking girls.

I found out my animation issue! I was using XP32's animations which it was this one XP32 New Animation Package. It was preventing her from tits bouncing or even walking/running she was just a frozen model. Might have had something to do with the one flat tit too!

So what animation sets should I use besides the obvious when I get to sex lab (ZAZ), etc? and not have anyting mess up- Pretty idles? PCEA 2.0?

Do HDT physics even work with UNPB BBP/TBBP? Can I even run like HDT pussy and all-in-one etc? What about, running animations, and sexy walks, etc?

If I understand this correctly, I probably do not, I need to do the following:

Install The Ningheim Race v1.1. Choices – DG edition, type1, UNPB body, UNPB standard (HDT does not need BBB, yes?), Other choices, Sundracon Standard body – male (no option to not choose Sundracon) (Replace with SOS?), Outfit mesh replace – Don't install, Choose skeleton - (Uses XP32s v1.9) Replace –

1. meshes/actors/character/Ningheim/female/character assets female – skeleton_female.nif and .hkx With XPMSE. Plus add skeletonbeast.nif

2. And same with male. Yes? (never played with custom race before)

3. Install All-In-One, Open All-In-One, Copy /character assets female –> femalebody_0/1.nif (placed in temp folder for now) ((no copy, no delete of femalebody.tri))?

4. Paste these 2 nifs into /Bijin Warmaidens and /Bijin Wives and /Bijin NPCs folder(s). (Can be placed in Original mod folder or All-In-One)

So I end up with /Bijin NPCs – (New)---> femalebody_0/1.nifs

And put 2 previously copied femalebody_0/1nifs in any other custom NPC not covered by All-In-One, but include femalehands_0/1.nif, femalefeet_0/1.nif

EXAMPLE; Minerva - Custom High Elf Voiced Follower by cloudedtruth and rxkx22

(Don't think I should include head since she is high elf and custom face?)

She is also the only Custom Follower I have - not covered - at the moment. The Ninheim Female followers should be covered by my PC's data. If I am wrong please correct me.

1. Now delete those 2 .nifs from All-In-One.

2. Now install a Non-HDT version of my body. <---BodySlide? Or just SEVENBASE ORIGINAL NO BBP NO ANIMS by FastestDog

This is where I am Confused.

I have body mesh & textures in Ningheim (UNPB), All in One (UNPB) (Deleted 2 body .nif), SevenBase (Natural) meshes only - but I have an optional file for SG texturesRenewal 7B Normal defined scars (Not installed) (sounds a lot like the options I chose in Ningheim install), FastestDog version of SevenBase (Original).

At the beginning of your reply you said “First install the HDT version, picking all the necessary options.” I do not know if you were refering to SevenBase? (not aware of a HDT version), BodySlide?, All-In-One ?– (not aware of a Non-HDT version), Ningheim (Do not know of a HDT version)? I made the assumption you were referring to All-In-One.

I also may be confusing the issue with how I think of meshes/body/armor.

My (very basic, incomplete) understanding is that HDT is all about weight painting and .xml calculations. (This end/point weighs this 'xx' much, compared to the other point/end and inertia makes it move accordingly) BBB or TBBP is about 'scripts' making the bones/points move in a predefined way regardless of inertia.

The armors by FastestDog main page says NOT to use a HDT skeleton in order to not get bounce with his armor. So how does that figure into things? SEVENBASE ORIGINAL NO BBP NO ANIMS by FastestDog contains body meshes but no skeleton. I have to have XPMSE HDT skeleton..no?

Been thinking about this and deactivating, installing, reading, pondering, and writing this reply for 5-ish hours. But have to admit I need more before launching the game. Please advise.

First install All in One Sevenbase Bombshell and whatever options in skins you want, as well as the Ningheim patch and patches for any other characters like Bijin bundled with AiO you want to keep HDT bodies. Now open All in One, go to MEshes - Actors - Character - Character Assets and copy the femalebody meshes, paste them into whatever character name folder you want to keep the HDT body, like Bijin Warmaidens folder, Minerva folder, Arissa folder, and so on. You want to paste even if you ticked the option to install patches for those characters during install of ALl in One as that almost certainly only installed UNP, not Sevenbase.

Now install Fastestdog's meshes for Sevenbase (no bounce, no animations). It will only overwrite the Character Assets folder, none of the others, so regualr characters (anyone using the base races) will be non-HDT, the custom races and characters will be HDT. Install Fastestdog's non-bouncy Sevenbase armor meshes, so eveyone is fitting their armor to their bodies. Install either SevenBase HDT or UUNP HDT custom armor meshes for armor you want to exclusively use on your character or custom followers. Armor packs by this guy is a good option; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/34627550/?tb=mods&pUp=1 You want to download non-replacer items only, replacers will end up on non-HDT characters. Console in a low-level HDT armor as you start the game, do the same for any followers, use a follower managing system like Amazing Follower Tweaks to force them to wear the armor. Done, HDT is now limited to only a select few chosen ones in the game, while the vast majority of NPCs will nto be using them. If you have to use Bodyslide to fit a UUNP armor to Sevenbase Bombshell instead, make sure to use the Batch Build button, not the Build button, which will add HDT bodies everywhere again.

I finally got everything I wanted so far, mods-wise to work perfectly. Yet I have issues trying to get custom armor and outfits to work with this body, It could be load order or just somrthing else.

The body I use is UNPB (Blessed Body) with BBP/TBBP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D37900%26preview%3D&pUp=1

The armor mods and outfits i want to use are:

The problem is when I made trouble maker's mod clothes, They make me invisible. I don't CTD or anything.

The issue: (OMG! She is the invisible woman!) http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t54/elementalhero76/ScreenShot3_zpslm25oxyd.png

Clothes in question: http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t54/elementalhero76/ScreenShot4_zpsvblbmtz0.png

Also, is there a mod to make the camera face my character when walking/running (non combat?) Or allow me to move it such a position?

I finally got everything I wanted so far, mods-wise to work perfectly. Yet I have issues trying to get custom armor and outfits to work with this body, It could be load order or just somrthing else.

The body I use is UNPB (Blessed Body) with BBP/TBBP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D37900%26preview%3D&pUp=1

The problem is when I made trouble maker's mod clothes, They make me invisible. I don't CTD or anything.

The issue: (OMG! She is the invisible woman!) http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t54/elementalhero76/ScreenShot3_zpslm25oxyd.png

Clothes in question: http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t54/elementalhero76/ScreenShot4_zpsvblbmtz0.png

Also, is there a mod to make the camera face my character when walking/running (non combat?) Or allow me to move it such a position?

when installing that body, do not install the skeleton in the FMOD, instead install the latest one from here or nexus and make sure you put it at the bottom of your mod list in MO.  re-run FNIS and that should solve some of your issues.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

when installing that body, do not install the skeleton in the FMOD, instead install the latest one from here or nexus and make sure you put it at the bottom of your mod list in MO.  re-run FNIS and that should solve some of your issues.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

XPMSE is not necessary unless you are using the HDT version, change to the BBP version and you can use XP32, currently I am using that in my game (have slimmed down things a lot).

That seemed to work thanks. I just don't know of a camera mod to have the camera face you when walking/running if its even possible.

By facing you do you mean centered on your frontside, so could see your character's face? I can't imagine how such a mod should work, it would be impossible to move around efficiently. Looking at your character's face is for posing and sex scenes (when you're not looking at other aspects of the scene) for combat you are going to have to be content with her backside.

If you mean soemthing else, if the camera is acting janky in some other way, you are going to have to provide a screenshot of how ti looks normally.

Skytweak (linked on front page) has a Ini section where you can adjust where your character is in an x/y coordination for third person, separate for combat and non-combat, I have set non-combat to be just a little bit to the left (so as to be able to run around without ENB Depht of Field focusing on his back and blurring out where I am going) and the combat POV being further to the left and more zoomed out, so I can see more of the battlefield.

Yeah I was more referring to something like something like we have in Guild wars 2 (They use havok for that too for ragdolling, etc) where you can hold down a key (set in option not on by default) to reverse camera as you move so you do see your front (and the game does have subtle natural jiggle physics as well). So you can see your front as you run. It also lets you see what is pursuing you if you are in combat/being pursued (not hit yet to make combat) and running from aggro.

i have slight dilemma with my game currently some reason in riverwood all npc:attack me when they see me i do have brehannin better vampires and o and i also have legendary editon of game . i went to whiterun to see if i had a bounty in my head but i hadnt so i am slightly confused here XD does someone had this problem before ? or suggestions what might be going on ?

i can of course start new game since i have started new game and have only 30 houers in that since i am testin ordinator overhaul how it feels in my gameplay style. 

That's very strange. Riverwood and Whiteurn should share factions among normal people, so if the Riverwood folks are attacking you the Whiterun folks should be attacking you as well. I have no diea what is going on. I do know they love those chickens that wander around an awful lot and the whole town can go ballistic if one is killed.

I suggest you leave, and return in a minimum of 3 days, if that doens't work  try 30 days. An easy way to do that would be to head to Embershard, clear it out, then do console "set timescale to 1000000" or something crazy like that, bring up the pause menu every minute or so to see what day it is. When you are done set timescale back to 20 (normal) or 8 (more sensible), then go sleep on one of the bedrolls there until next night, then go outside. If you don't have Mortal's Mask available you might want to go eat some of the nearby bandits or the like though, as your blood level will probably be very low, which by itself will make people attack you with most vampirism mods.