Skyrim Modding Guide

Not really a support question, but a curiosity of mine. Why are there sometimes *two* femalebody.nif files that appear to be identical, and sometimes only *one*? I always just make the same edits to both in nifscope, but I just wonder why there even is a _1? Does it actually do something useful, or is it just some type of backup or what? I had originally thought maybe it was like "player nif = 0" "Npc nif = 1", but no. When both my PC and NPC are using the same thing(body armor or regular body), they both seem to use the _0 nif file. Yet when I delete the _1 just to see what happens... CTD. But somehow the _1 is not needed by many body armor mods(though not all) and only by some follower mods. This isn't a question about a particular mod, but the seemingly duplicate nif files in general.

I believe the _0 nif is the low or 0 weight nif and the _1 nif is the high or 100 weight nif.

Correct. If there's just a 0 or just a 1 nif, that body does not have a working weight slider.

I been reading your thread and following another tutorial on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/beginners_guide and I have no idea how to proceed. I have all the base requirements installed:

• The unofficial patches (all 4 + high res) Just incase one mod needs one of the patches instead of Unofficial Legendary
  • Skyui
  • SKSE
  • LOOT
  • TES5Edit
  • Wyre Bash
  • ENB (but no preset)

I lack FINS  and FISS and other things yet as I'm not sure which way to go next, I'm not looking forward to another reinstall. I need to get this right this time or I will throw in the towel. As you can probably guess I'm 100% noob.

What i want for my play through is:

I been trying just to have these few mods working together,

A peeing/defecation mod (private needs 4.0 or Pee and Fart 2.2, or Seeing Yellow if it ever gets updated), sex lab, SAL, and puppet master and related, Blush while Arousd+CE, SoS, A Needs mod (prefer Realistic Needs and Diseases), Bathing in Skyrim, extra followers, multiple partners/spouses (so my bi- female character can have a hubby and a waifu) water fixes, Falskaar, marriage and homes, and a way to have a balanced mage class and have it very immersive all with Live Another Life (as Helgen might break after modding).

Also I have  to have a cute female character (more asian-like, and like this girl: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74861/?).I Am more savvy towards U/UNP though and need to know how to use all that without getting messed up breasts when sitting or messed up feet.

I'm not intersted in harder difficulty mods (my first playthrough) or the like nor environment mods besides Pure water effects (as I'm using my High res dlc that came with it I'm, staying vanila as much as possible).

So where do i go with this next? 90% of the stuff you have in your posts I do not want or need, besides Papryus UI and ENB. I just want to start with my mod choices all working right away.

I been reading your thread and following another tutorial on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/beginners_guide and I have no idea how to proceed. I have all the base requirements installed:

• The unofficial patches (all 4 + high res) Just incase one mod needs one of the patches instead of Unofficial Legendary
  • Skyui
  • SKSE
  • LOOT
  • TES5Edit
  • Wyre Bash
  • ENB (but no preset)

I lack FINS  and FISS and other things yet as I'm not sure which way to go next, I'm not looking forward to another reinstall. I need to get this right this time or I will throw in the towel. As you can probably guess I'm 100% noob.

What i want for my play through is:

I been trying just to have these few mods working together,

A peeing/defecation mod (private needs 4.0 or Pee and Fart 2.2, or Seeing Yellow if it ever gets updated), sex lab, SAL, and puppet master and related, Blush while Arousd+CE, SoS, A Needs mod (prefer Realistic Needs and Diseases), Bathing in Skyrim, extra followers, multiple partners/spouses (so my bi- female character can have a hubby and a waifu) water fixes, Falskaar, marriage and homes, and a way to have a balanced mage class and have it very immersive all with Live Another Life (as Helgen might break after modding).

Also I have  to have a cute female character (more asian-like, and like this girl: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74861/?).I Am more savvy towards U/UNP though and need to know how to use all that without getting messed up breasts when sitting or messed up feet.

I'm not intersted in harder difficulty mods (my first playthrough) or the like nor environment mods besides Pure water effects (as I'm using my High res dlc that came with it I'm, staying vanila as much as possible).

So where do i go with this next? 90% of the stuff you have in your posts I do not want or need, besides Papryus UI and ENB. I just want to start with my mod choices all working right away.

Best place to start is with Sexlab.  Install all it's requirements, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/

You already have SkyUI and SKSE, but you also need FNIS and FNIS creatures.  You also need a skeleton.  Check the above page for a couple to try.  You also need SOS or a dick mesh like favored soul.  Even though you don't need it, get Sexlab Matchmaker so you can test out your Sexlab installation. 

Once you have sex lab running, make a save game using the console command

save BeforeOtherMods

YOU CANNOT INSTALL MODS, PLAY THE GAME, UNINSTALL A MOD, AND CONTINUE PLAYING.

If you do, you can almost guarantee problems down the road.  Lots of people do this, but it will almost certainly cause you problems later.

As far as the needs mods, make sure you get light weight ones.  Do not use Wet and Cold unless that is about the only other thing you want and in particular with any Sexlab mods.  Once again, lots of people do this, but you WILL eventually run into problems.

Pick ONLY those mods you can't live without.  Make a save before you install them, play them a while and if you can't live without it, continue playing.  If you can live without it, uninstall it and load the save from before you installed it.

Use Sexlab Aroused Redux instead of Aroused unless you don't have much else.

Best too to get Live another life.  It is required for me.  Once you have it installed, make a save:

save Beginning

As your game progresses, your save game will get larger and larger and you will get to the point where you are crashing to the desktop (CTD) when you first load your save.  This can be prevented by loading Beginning (made above) and then load the save you really want to play.

Once you get Sexlab, Aroused Redux, and all their requirements, go get the ones you want to try and follow the instructions on their pages.  Make sure you have all the requirements installed then install the mod itself.

REMEMBER TO MAKE A SAVE BEFORE YOU INSTALL ANY NEW MOD.

Then, try it out and if you like it, move on to the next.  Otherwise, uninstall it and load the save you made before installing it.

Hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...

-snip-

Not too sure, I haven't looked closely into that, but I think 0-100. However I am pretty sure that this is only a Fallout thing that was left in the engine after transitioning into CK (there are a number of other things like VATS that still exist in Skyrim's engine with no purpose, and shouts exist in Fallout 4's engine), and armor health doesn't actually do much at all. However it could be that this relates directly to how hard smithing improvements are to make. I would set it to 0-100 and ignore it for now, and change it if either the armor becomes very easy to temper, or worth millions once you temper it.

Actually what I would just do is to open in  the CK or Edit (can't do it now due to the mentioned vacation + laptop thing) and look up Iron Armor cuirass, and Daedric Armor cuirass, and compare the health of those, and the same for other parts of the armor you wonder about. That is what I do usually in these cases.

VATS is used in Skyrim, it's used for the ranged kill cams. The pipboy radio also exists in Skyrim, I have no clue how you would make it work though. Bethesda can't be arsed making a new engine and it is still the same basis as the Morrowind one even if they gave it a new name

Well yes, but they heard that backlash rather hard, and even though they likely spent quite a bit developing the "Creation Engine" now after Fallout 4, the second game to use it, it's already basically outdated and players are demanding a new engine, so I think they will do something else than just thrown on another layer of paint.

Both Todd Howard and Pete Hines have in several interviews indicated that TES6 is not even under preliminary developement because they do not have the tech for it. Some assumed that was a comment on current console versions, but with Scorpio and Neo/Pro now acting as smaller level PCs basically with Todd Howard showing his mug in the promo for Scorpio saying it was just what they had asked Microsoft for, that just is not likely to be the case now, if so we won't see TES6 for a LONG time from now. Rather I suspect that they are waiting for a new engine suitable to their type of games is made. I would also not be surprised at all if they ask iD Software to make it.

Personally I'd love the FOX engine from MGS5 to be used as I mostly play a stealthy character, but it also works for non stealth characters. Would be a lot cooler than, crouch hurr durr you can't see my while I shoot you in the face with my bow. If id Software made it that would be cool, I really enjoyed the new DOOM.

Hi, I have a couple of questions I hope you can help answer.

1.    I am having a bed disappearance issue. (one bed in particular) Elisif's Noble Bed in the Solitude Palace.  It is there when I arrive for the Captured Dreams quest "A Date With A Jarl" and there for the second meeting with her where she is restrained and tide up on her bed.  When I return for the next nights session it is no longer there.  

(Reported this on Captured Dreams Forum and got this response)

Veladarius, on 15 Sept 2016 - 1:21 PM, said:

MallaVelve, on 15 Sept 2016 - 09:17 AM, said:

In my haste to get that posted (you were online),  I forgot to mention that after night 2/session 2 with the chains at the pillar her bed disappeared and never returned. 

The bed disappearing I have no idea, I never put in anything to disable the bed or anything like that.

Also this was posted later

abeman, on 16 Sept 2016 - 01:15 AM, said:

MallaVelve, on 15 Sept 2016 - 09:17 AM, said:

In my haste to get that posted (you were online),  I forgot to mention that after night 2/session 2 with the chains at the pillar her bed disappeared and never returned. 

I remember that happened to me as well, bed was allways gone in 3rd day and never came back. I thought there was to be some scene at its location and bed was moved but i allways got stuck after that pillar-scene.

I have this no bed collision-mod installed: loverslab.com/topic/18489-noble-bed-02-collision-fix/

Not sure if that would cause problems?

I had this mod installed SexLab Compatible Noble Bed Double 02 v1.1 No Beams which modifys the nif 

The only other Mod I know of that modifies that same nif is USLEP.  

I have switched to NobeBed02CollisionFix v11 to see if that fixes the problem.  But abeman's post above tells me it will not fix the issue.

But I have to start a new game for the umpteenth time.  Recently because of a post of yours I happened to stumble across while looking for something completely unrelated.  

“That reminds me: DO NOT use extended color sliders optional install in this mod, it's extremely bugged, will mess up your racials, and is extremely redundant with both Racemenu and ECE, it will be taken out next version of this mod.”

The nis are different sizes but I have no clue what to look for in Nifskope  USLEP = 189kb , SLCNBD02 = 177kb , NB02CF = 187kb

And since they are all loose files I can not check for conflict with TES5Edit.

2. With the changes that All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3 makes to the head mesh I am wondering if  saved Racemenu presets, made before All in one install, will interfere with the changes it makes.

2a.  (Also will using a preset saved with Extended Color Sliders used on it be a bad thing after its uninstall?)

Or will this work….....Load preset, adjust color, re-save. 

The bed dissapearing can only possibly happen because of a quest trigger, or becuase you installed something that changed either that specific bed or all noble beds to be invisible. Go look at Sybille's bed and see if that is invisible as well, if not it's that specific bed, unless you have something that changes that bed. Since you are using Sexlab reload a save before the bed vanished, then presuming the bed is still there open console, and check it's ref ID in consoleutil. Now head over to Sybille's bed and make sure that has the same code. If it has a different code, note the first two letters in it's refID, now if you are using Mod Organizer look at the leftmost panel and the leftmost hexidecimal mod index, with letters like "9A" and starting with "00" (which is Skyrim.esm). Figure out what mod the bed then originates from, which is probably Captured Dreams, and go bug whoever then made the bed vanish.

If on the other hand the bed is gone in the previous save game also, you have installed or uininstalled a mod in the meantime that disabled the bed. If it was quest related, make sure that no other mods or quests are trying to mess with Elisif at the time.

I'm not sure what you are quoting the message from all in one. It's not relevant to this at all. The only thing that the extended sldier colors will change is that it messes up your racials, because it input those extra slider colors as racial features rather than how they should have done it. It's totally redundant with ECE or Racemenu however becuase you can get whatever slider color you want regardless with those mods. It does nothing at all to your presets, only changing the skin or headmesh will do that, or removing the actual facegen files. Loading a preset made with extended slider colors likewise doesn't do a thing wrong, or helpful, it's just redundant and it messes up your racials if you are changing them from vanilla, and it does nothing at all one way or the other (including to add extra slider colors) if you are using a custom race.

Changes to headmesh in all in one is only that it inserts the HDT node. In the process it may change the headmesh from what ECE uses to what Racemenu uses, I do not recommend using All in One with ECE for this reason. Regardless once installed there is no way to revert this merely by loading a preset, and only ECE presets would be affected, in order to change the headmesh either to make ECE not look weird again or to regain HDT nodes in the mesh needed for All in One you would have to reinstall mods in NMM, or reactivate/move their priority in Mod Organizer.

The quote was relevant because I had installed it and now am uninstalling it.  So I will be starting a new game because of the uninstall.  to avoid any distant complications with continuing with my old cleaned save.  Or am I wrong in thinking it would have an impact on my save?

I will check Sybil's bed and do the other things you mentioned to try to nail it down.  Thank you for the help.

The quote was relevant because I had installed it and now am uninstalling it.  So I will be starting a new game because of the uninstall.  to avoid any distant complications with continuing with my old cleaned save.  Or am I wrong in thinking it would have an impact on my save?

I will check Sybil's bed and do the other things you mentioned to try to nail it down.  Thank you for the help.

It will only have any affect on your save at all - and in fact you only need to uninstall it at all - if you are using any kind of racial change mod, like Imperious, SkyRe Races, Requiem, Disparity and a few others. If you are not, you will see no real difference. Even if you are using one of these you will most likely be able to just uninstall and then load your game. If you have issues loading your save open console in main menu (where you have "Continue, Load Game" etc as you start up the game) and type "coc qasmoke" then load your save as soon as you open the game world, then save, then keep going.

To be clear the only thing the mod does is add something like a hundred extra colors to the possible colors that each race can have on the hair, facepaint, makeup and so on sliders, which has no real affect at all on RaceMenu becuase you can select any color you want there regardless of what is in your racials. If you were using a custom race this mod has no impact AT ALL on your character or game.

Contrary to what I thought, switching to NobeBed02CollisionFix v11 made the bed reappear.  I do not know if that will stay that way as i did not put it through the quest from the start to find out yet.  The other one removed the upper beams or possibly made them invis?  so possibly was the culprit.  

That said, the ID of Elisif's bed is 000c65c5, Sybil's is 000c65c2.  The Base ID for both is the same 000c2a0c,  I looked at the ID of my solitude Proudspire bed and it was 00066f25.  Which, I Assume, means they all come from Skyrim.esp and are ok.

I thought about it and there is another mod that was affecting Elisif at the same time frame as CD.  Amorous Adventures has a quest to make Elisif your lover and I had completed it.  So at night if i go to her chambers after midnight she asks if I have come to scratch her itch...(Not verbatim)  The CD sessions with Elisif start at 9pm and take 3+ game hrs to complete which takes you past the midnight timer for Amorous.

Now, I will ask if you might be willing to look at/help me figure out what I missed in my attempt to make Skyrim Revisited LE playable for my System.  

It is a large and complicated request so I understand if you would not be.   If you are, then i will provide details.

As far as I know Amorous does not have a timer, she'll say that regardless if you approach her during the night. However I have not gotten to where Elisif is my Lover with the latest version with the personalized greetings with the "Do you ever feel Amorous?" part, so that may have changed.

My guess is that CD conflicts with the noble bed fix, yes it removes the upper part of the bed so that you are not stuck inside it after sex, I am guessing that CD's chains or whatever they added to it was attached to this upper part, so when that was removed the whole bed went with it.

I am not sure what Skyrim Revisited LE is. The STEP instruction list? That will be a hell of a lot of work, which I really can't commit to becuase I have never used STEP for Skyrim beyond looking up specific things.

As far as I know Amorous does not have a timer, she'll say that regardless if you approach her during the night. However I have not gotten to where Elisif is my Lover with the latest version with the personalized greetings with the "Do you ever feel Amorous?" part, so that may have changed.

My guess is that CD conflicts with the noble bed fix, yes it removes the upper part of the bed so that you are not stuck inside it after sex, I am guessing that CD's chains or whatever they added to it was attached to this upper part, so when that was removed the whole bed went with it.

I am not sure what Skyrim Revisited LE is. The STEP instruction list? That will be a hell of a lot of work, which I really can't commit to becuase I have never used STEP for Skyrim beyond looking up specific things.

Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition

A STEP hosted mod guide created and maintained by Neovalen.

It is not STEP but hosted on their site.  I used STEP for a few years and recently switched over to SR:LE and found that I like some aspects of it better but I had to hack out several mods DynDOLOD, Anything ENB, and a few more.......anyway..like I said,  I know it was asking for a lot.  Thank you for your input on the bed issue

Anything ENB I can't help you with because I have never used it, so I would start blank if it has special install instructions, which it presumably has if you had a ENB to begin with.

I used DynDOLOD for maybe a week, but I stopped using it and I do not recommend that you use it. It generates gorgeous LODs that look really awesome from certain vantage points, and I have gotten some great screenshots out of it, but in order to do so it runs a constnatly updating script that checks where you are and exactly where you are looking at any time and then places those items in your FOV. This is  HUGE strain, and it can easily cause other updating script mods to fail, causing stack dumps and massive slow downs. It's fine for the Nexus plebs because most of those that the guide is meant for will only be using updating scripts that are incldued in those mods on that list, and nothing else. You however will be adding Sexlab Aroused, Captured Dreams, possibly More NAsty Criters which runs a cloak script to add schlongs onto any nearby creature, running wether it's a 10 year old girl in your area, a man with a SOS schlong (note that SOS does thsi also, but doesn't check creatures), a cat from pets of Skyrim, and so on. Poured into such a combination DynDOLOD will kill your game, I promise you.

That is the thing with STEP, and why I do not use it; those guides are set up for you to use it in it's entirety, adding extra mods like Sexlab mods WILL mess up the balance, and you could end up at something much different performance wise than the author of the guide intended. It's why I have specifically NOT made such a guide in this thread, because I know how stupid it is, how everyone is going to want different type of mods, and if people follow a guide I set up to make their game look and play great and then add mods I don't use but they can't live without like More Nasty Criters, Captured Dreams and so on, it's just going to break apart, badly. Experiment and figrue things out and only use such guides as a very rough draft, and be prepared to drop the majority of the guide's suggestions if you intend to expand on it.

Yeah, all good advice.  Yeah I had never used ENB before and had to follow the guide to install...but that said there was some good programs for managing ENB.  But I uninstalled it and went back to ENBoost only.   And you are absolutely correct that DynDoLOD and MNC is a killer.   I could only go about 10-15 feet in game and had to stop and wait for the sound to catch up all at once  with everything from SR:LE installed.   And as you said I had issues running MNC with STEP also.  So I do not use it anymore.  Someday I will build another comp but that is likely at least a year away.   I posted my whole list of installed mods and changes made to those mods (minus all the sex lab mods) and what I did with my patches etc...over at SR:LE support and will wait till...hopefully someone will bite  I need to find out what I might have to fix / change to drop Wet & Cold because it is a killer also.  Though My game is playable (I still do have to babysit all the dialog in Captured Dreams and I do get plugs sometimes falling out before belt goes on, and I do still have stack dumps in the log, which I still need to help me find a good balance , afterwards i will turn it off.)  there is room for improvement.

I have wondered and maybe you could provide input....If getting a dedicated sound card instead of onboard would help at all with stack dumps and script lag?

Not the least bit at all. A dedicated sound card is the worst purchase you could make if you are not a musican yourself and into making music of your own, at least for the last 10 years that has been a waste for anyone else to buy. Graphics card likewise, unless your graphical setitngs are currently being handled too much by your CPU rather than GPU.

The only thing that would help would basically be a 10.000 dollar overlclocked processor, the absolute best of the beasts. That is the single thing that can help with this, nothing else will, because this issue is only coming from the Papyrus system that is being overloaded. The Papyrus system can only ever take advantage of 2 cores at once, even if your processor has 16 it won't matter, only the clock speed of those cores, and it needs to be INSANELY powerful to clear the scripts you are asking it to clear. That is a massive amount of concurrent and constant updates, in addition to whatever else is going on in your game.

You can view the papyrus scripting system as basically two paralell rivers, each with aqueducts that has to be emptied out one by one, your processor is what is emptying that out and passing boats through, your scripts are those boats. You're essentially sendining 2-3 supertankers up those rivers at once, every couple of seconds or more often, and meanwhile you got all the smaller boats that try to get by. If one of your scripts get stuck on it's path it Stack Dumps, you get one of those ugly papyrus scribbles, and your FPS goes to 5, and in general even things that worked before barely will just no longer. This just slows down the whole system, and until it's cleared up your game is going to be virtually unplayable. If you are putting that much into it at once, you are basically causing that fill up every couple of seconds. What you are noticing intially is that sound effects get slowed, maybe sex takes 10+ seconds to start (for the love of Dibella, only do interior sex ever so DynDOLOD won't be running), and if you have any scripted combat mod like Duel or Wildcat it just is not working for you, likely at all, you might as well remove that. The majority of your scripted mods are just not going to work at all under these conditons, and I doubt you ever get the opportunity to upgrade to a point where this is no longer a case before we're playing TES7 or 8.

The fact of the matter is you cannot have your cake and eat it too, you can't both do a full on STEP revitalizing Skyrim setup AND do a full on gonzo sex game, you are just not. The best you will be able to do is the Framework and Amorous Adventures and that's it, no Aroused, certainly no bondage stuff or bestaility or Defeat. That will work with the rest of it, becuase it's all player-initiated sex, likely mainly in interiors, and it does not have the constant updates of the other mods. You will probably want to remove Wet & Cold and swap SOS Full for either SOS Light or Better Males static dick, becuase SOS is another of those cloak spells that will have serious negative impact on such a highly modded game, way more than honestly a mod with such a simple scope should have. I only ever use SOS full if I am giving myself a Futa dick.

As for ENB install, that is fairly easy. You need to make sure iPresentInterval=1 is set in your Skyrim.ini, then you need to make sure that both EnableVSync=true and EnableFPSLimit=true with FPSLimit=60.0 in ENBLocal.ini. After that just set your VideoMemory, download this tool to find it; http://enbdev.com/download_vramsizetest.htm you want to run the DX9 test because Skyrim is a DX9. Note that if you are running Windows 10, don't bother, just set to to 4064, because your VideoMemorySizeMb can never go over that in Windows 10 for DX9 games, just one of those wonderful gifts from Microsoft, I had to reduce mine from 10240 (the maximum) after "upgrading" to Win10, massively reducing my graphical settings in the process. On the other hand newer games will run like shit on WIn7, if it runs at all, so upgrading wasn't a choice. After that just install the latest version of d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe from ENBDev's page, then for all the rest (as in don't keep anything else from the ENB downlaod at all) only use your ENB files from the Nexus. I recommend Vividan myself, really well customizable gets you a look not unlike Witcher 3 how it launched, with godrays, saturation, advanced DoF, etc. After installing your ENB edit the ENBLocal.in file manually with what I said above.

Note that if you are using Windows 10 and your ENB also comes with SweetFX - a separate program entirely that many ENBs bundle for extra effects - then make sure you do not have the file dxgi.dll in your ENB files. If you have there is a very good chance your game will fail to launch with all sorts of messages, either right away or after playing a while. This is DX9 stuff again, DX9 stuff that was left out of the DX that is in Widows 10, and you will probably not be able to make it work with Win10. The solution is to rename the dxgi.dll file to d3d11.dll, which seems to do the trick. If you already have a file named that delete the dxgi.dll file. Your ENB may not work properly, but you will just have to learn to live with that. Note that Vividan do not have this issue.

It's fine for the Nexus plebs because most of those that the guide is meant for will only be using updating scripts that are incldued in those mods on that list, and nothing else. You however will be adding Sexlab Aroused, Captured Dreams, possibly More NAsty Criters which runs a cloak script to add schlongs onto any nearby creature, running wether it's a 10 year old girl in your area, a man with a SOS schlong (note that SOS does thsi also, but doesn't check creatures), a cat from pets of Skyrim, and so on. Poured into such a combination DynDOLOD will kill your game, I promise you.

no it's not fine

you don't get stacks dumps because some mods load more scripts that other mods...

160919024823630306.jpg

that don't look bad right?

i have sexlabnudecreature, but cloak script was replaced by that

armor[] property skinaroused auto hidden

armor[] property skinaroused2 auto hidden

race[] property racecreature2 auto hidden

armor[] property skinnude auto hidden

;-- Variables ---------------------------------------

;-- Functions ---------------------------------------

function OnInit()

self.initrace()

self.initskin()

endFunction

; Skipped compiler generated GotoState

; Skipped compiler generated GetState

function initskin()

skinnude = new armor[67]

skinaroused = new armor[67]

skinnude[0] = game.GetFormFromFile(93923, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[0] = game.GetFormFromFile(524296, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[1] = game.GetFormFromFile(130686, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[1] = game.GetFormFromFile(524307, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[2] = game.GetFormFromFile(130687, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[2] = game.GetFormFromFile(524308, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[3] = game.GetFormFromFile(130688, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[3] = game.GetFormFromFile(524309, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[4] = game.GetFormFromFile(130689, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[4] = game.GetFormFromFile(524310, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[5] = game.GetFormFromFile(130690, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[5] = game.GetFormFromFile(524311, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[6] = game.GetFormFromFile(130691, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[6] = game.GetFormFromFile(524312, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[7] = game.GetFormFromFile(130692, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[7] = game.GetFormFromFile(524313, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[66] = game.GetFormFromFile(2569143, "skyrim immersive creatures.esp") as armor

skinaroused[66] = game.GetFormFromFile(524296, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[8] = game.GetFormFromFile(93927, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[8] = game.GetFormFromFile(524289, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[9] = game.GetFormFromFile(331568, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[9] = game.GetFormFromFile(524320, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[10] = game.GetFormFromFile(331570, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[10] = game.GetFormFromFile(524321, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[11] = game.GetFormFromFile(331572, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[11] = game.GetFormFromFile(524322, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[12] = game.GetFormFromFile(331574, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[12] = game.GetFormFromFile(524323, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[13] = game.GetFormFromFile(331576, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[13] = game.GetFormFromFile(524324, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[14] = game.GetFormFromFile(331578, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[14] = game.GetFormFromFile(524325, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[49] = game.GetFormFromFile(2570498, "skyrim immersive creatures.esp") as armor

skinaroused[49] = game.GetFormFromFile(524325, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[15] = game.GetFormFromFile(93924, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[15] = game.GetFormFromFile(524295, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[16] = game.GetFormFromFile(984953, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[16] = game.GetFormFromFile(524299, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[17] = game.GetFormFromFile(321670, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[17] = game.GetFormFromFile(524343, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[18] = game.GetFormFromFile(787195, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[18] = game.GetFormFromFile(524344, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[19] = game.GetFormFromFile(787192, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[19] = game.GetFormFromFile(524345, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[20] = game.GetFormFromFile(222063, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[20] = game.GetFormFromFile(524352, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[21] = game.GetFormFromFile(297998, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[21] = game.GetFormFromFile(524353, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[22] = game.GetFormFromFile(222063, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[22] = game.GetFormFromFile(524352, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[23] = game.GetFormFromFile(297998, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[23] = game.GetFormFromFile(524355, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[24] = game.GetFormFromFile(180608, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[24] = game.GetFormFromFile(524354, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[25] = game.GetFormFromFile(180609, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[25] = game.GetFormFromFile(524355, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[26] = game.GetFormFromFile(395029, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[26] = game.GetFormFromFile(524364, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[31] = game.GetFormFromFile(550147, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[31] = game.GetFormFromFile(524369, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[32] = game.GetFormFromFile(395029, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[32] = game.GetFormFromFile(524364, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[33] = game.GetFormFromFile(550157, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[33] = game.GetFormFromFile(524365, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[34] = game.GetFormFromFile(550160, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[34] = game.GetFormFromFile(524366, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[35] = game.GetFormFromFile(550159, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[35] = game.GetFormFromFile(524367, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[36] = game.GetFormFromFile(550158, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[36] = game.GetFormFromFile(524368, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[37] = game.GetFormFromFile(550147, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[37] = game.GetFormFromFile(524369, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[38] = game.GetFormFromFile(534964, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[38] = game.GetFormFromFile(524381, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[39] = game.GetFormFromFile(534967, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[39] = game.GetFormFromFile(524382, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[40] = game.GetFormFromFile(524400, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinaroused[40] = game.GetFormFromFile(524400, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[41] = game.GetFormFromFile(524399, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinaroused[41] = game.GetFormFromFile(524400, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[42] = game.GetFormFromFile(455288, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[42] = game.GetFormFromFile(524403, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[43] = game.GetFormFromFile(457801, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[43] = game.GetFormFromFile(524404, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[44] = game.GetFormFromFile(91785, "dawnguard.esm") as armor

skinaroused[44] = game.GetFormFromFile(532510, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[45] = game.GetFormFromFile(91784, "dawnguard.esm") as armor

skinaroused[45] = game.GetFormFromFile(532531, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[46] = game.GetFormFromFile(9184, "dawnguard.esm") as armor

skinaroused[46] = game.GetFormFromFile(532521, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[47] = game.GetFormFromFile(106835, "dawnguard.esm") as armor

skinaroused[47] = game.GetFormFromFile(532522, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[48] = game.GetFormFromFile(29134, "dawnguard.esm") as armor

skinaroused[48] = game.GetFormFromFile(524396, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[51] = game.GetFormFromFile(532513, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinaroused[51] = game.GetFormFromFile(532515, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[52] = game.GetFormFromFile(532513, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinaroused[52] = game.GetFormFromFile(532515, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[53] = game.GetFormFromFile(98118, "Dragonborn.esm") as armor

skinaroused[53] = game.GetFormFromFile(528384, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[54] = game.GetFormFromFile(218339, "Dragonborn.esm") as armor

skinaroused[54] = game.GetFormFromFile(528385, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[55] = game.GetFormFromFile(218341, "Dragonborn.esm") as armor

skinaroused[55] = game.GetFormFromFile(528386, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[56] = game.GetFormFromFile(218342, "Dragonborn.esm") as armor

skinaroused[56] = game.GetFormFromFile(528387, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[57] = game.GetFormFromFile(218338, "Dragonborn.esm") as armor

skinaroused[57] = game.GetFormFromFile(528388, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[58] = game.GetFormFromFile(218344, "Dragonborn.esm") as armor

skinaroused[58] = game.GetFormFromFile(528389, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[59] = game.GetFormFromFile(218346, "Dragonborn.esm") as armor

skinaroused[59] = game.GetFormFromFile(528390, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[60] = game.GetFormFromFile(218349, "Dragonborn.esm") as armor

skinaroused[60] = game.GetFormFromFile(528391, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[62] = game.GetFormFromFile(528418, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinaroused[62] = game.GetFormFromFile(528418, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[63] = game.GetFormFromFile(176203, "Dragonborn.esm") as armor

skinaroused[63] = game.GetFormFromFile(528414, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[64] = game.GetFormFromFile(83095, "Dragonborn.esm") as armor

skinaroused[64] = game.GetFormFromFile(528401, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[65] = game.GetFormFromFile(528417, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinaroused[65] = game.GetFormFromFile(528404, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[27] = game.GetFormFromFile(35150, "dawnguard.esm") as armor

skinaroused[27] = game.GetFormFromFile(532523, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[28] = game.GetFormFromFile(93925, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[28] = game.GetFormFromFile(524385, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[29] = game.GetFormFromFile(79765, "Skyrim.esm") as armor

skinaroused[29] = game.GetFormFromFile(524386, "sexlab.esm") as armor

skinnude[30] = game.GetFormFromFile(9205, "dawnguard.esm") as armor

skinaroused[30] = game.GetFormFromFile(532496, "sexlab.esm") as armor

endFunction

function initrace()

racecreature2 = new race[45]

skinaroused2 = new armor[45]

racecreature2[0] = game.GetFormFromFile(78332, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[0] = game.GetFormFromFile(524406, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[1] = game.GetFormFromFile(78331, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[1] = game.GetFormFromFile(524408, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[2] = game.GetFormFromFile(78321, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[2] = game.GetFormFromFile(524410, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[3] = game.GetFormFromFile(78330, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[3] = game.GetFormFromFile(524403, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[4] = game.GetFormFromFile(78329, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[4] = game.GetFormFromFile(524297, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[5] = game.GetFormFromFile(78342, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[5] = game.GetFormFromFile(524298, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[6] = game.GetFormFromFile(78341, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[6] = game.GetFormFromFile(524298, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[7] = game.GetFormFromFile(78312, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[7] = game.GetFormFromFile(524330, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[8] = game.GetFormFromFile(78311, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[8] = game.GetFormFromFile(524329, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[9] = game.GetFormFromFile(78313, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[9] = game.GetFormFromFile(524331, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[10] = game.GetFormFromFile(78336, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[10] = game.GetFormFromFile(524335, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[11] = game.GetFormFromFile(78338, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[11] = game.GetFormFromFile(524334, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[12] = game.GetFormFromFile(78318, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[12] = game.GetFormFromFile(524336, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[13] = game.GetFormFromFile(989892, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[13] = game.GetFormFromFile(524336, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[14] = game.GetFormFromFile(841303, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[14] = game.GetFormFromFile(524336, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[15] = game.GetFormFromFile(1019999, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[15] = game.GetFormFromFile(524372, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[16] = game.GetFormFromFile(78328, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[16] = game.GetFormFromFile(524352, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[17] = game.GetFormFromFile(341111, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[17] = game.GetFormFromFile(524352, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[18] = game.GetFormFromFile(320775, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[18] = game.GetFormFromFile(524354, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[19] = game.GetFormFromFile(78315, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[19] = game.GetFormFromFile(524357, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[20] = game.GetFormFromFile(677377, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[20] = game.GetFormFromFile(524357, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[21] = game.GetFormFromFile(843140, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[21] = game.GetFormFromFile(524371, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[22] = game.GetFormFromFile(77442, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[22] = game.GetFormFromFile(524378, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[23] = game.GetFormFromFile(947987, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[23] = game.GetFormFromFile(524378, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[24] = game.GetFormFromFile(752024, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[24] = game.GetFormFromFile(524396, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[25] = game.GetFormFromFile(761815, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[25] = game.GetFormFromFile(524396, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[26] = game.GetFormFromFile(15618, "dawnguard.esm") as race

skinaroused2[26] = game.GetFormFromFile(532526, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[27] = game.GetFormFromFile(50672, "dawnguard.esm") as race

skinaroused2[27] = game.GetFormFromFile(532502, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[28] = game.GetFormFromFile(101171, "dawnguard.esm") as race

skinaroused2[28] = game.GetFormFromFile(532505, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[29] = game.GetFormFromFile(15617, "dawnguard.esm") as race

skinaroused2[29] = game.GetFormFromFile(532505, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[30] = game.GetFormFromFile(101174, "dawnguard.esm") as race

skinaroused2[30] = game.GetFormFromFile(532504, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[31] = game.GetFormFromFile(74423, "dawnguard.esm") as race

skinaroused2[31] = game.GetFormFromFile(532504, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[32] = game.GetFormFromFile(53430, "dawnguard.esm") as race

skinaroused2[32] = game.GetFormFromFile(532494, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[33] = game.GetFormFromFile(9186, "dawnguard.esm") as race

skinaroused2[33] = game.GetFormFromFile(524396, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[34] = game.GetFormFromFile(43339, "dawnguard.esm") as race

skinaroused2[34] = game.GetFormFromFile(524396, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[36] = game.GetFormFromFile(89140, "dawnguard.esm") as race

skinaroused2[36] = game.GetFormFromFile(532529, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[37] = game.GetFormFromFile(78333, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[37] = game.GetFormFromFile(524365, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[38] = game.GetFormFromFile(78333, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[38] = game.GetFormFromFile(524368, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[39] = game.GetFormFromFile(78333, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[39] = game.GetFormFromFile(524367, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[40] = game.GetFormFromFile(78333, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[40] = game.GetFormFromFile(524366, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[41] = game.GetFormFromFile(98116, "Dragonborn.esm") as race

skinaroused2[41] = game.GetFormFromFile(528391, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[42] = game.GetFormFromFile(78337, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[42] = game.GetFormFromFile(524385, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[43] = game.GetFormFromFile(802527, "Skyrim.esm") as race

skinaroused2[43] = game.GetFormFromFile(524386, "sexlab.esm") as armor

racecreature2[44] = game.GetFormFromFile(2566899, "skyrim immersive creatures.esp") as race

skinaroused2[44] = game.GetFormFromFile(524325, "sexlab.esm") as armor

endFunction

the function that strip bandits, and do nothing if the npc don't have the flag humanoid (or something like that), now if the npc is a creature, it give it it's aroused body when sexlab do its stuff

and the function that make the bandit re equip its stuff, make that creature re equip its unaroused body

when i tried AgentOfRighteousMight.esp, had some conflicts between that mod and another one, jk skyrim (or tamriel reload, or something else) was putting stuff around that mod building, had to get rid of that to be able to enter it

when i tried to return to that building later, that was a ctd

was able to get in ctd zone on test profile

took a look at the log before checking the uncheck mods, there was an error in it, a lod from dyndolod esp

savegamecleaner wasn't able to find it in the save in ctd zone

wasn't able to ctd after loading the save before ctd zone after deleting that record from the save

so if you don't ctd the first time you get in the ctd zone, you can't fix it, you have to fix it on earlier save and restart from there...

dyndolod was killed from the save, esp was remade without the script, and i use that mod like that now

you don't need much to get dumps

a fail script is enought, like the one from a mod that kill you if you don't equip a torch, then kill you if you don't unequip the torch after, went to back to earlier save after playing a lot of mods because of that

going to jail is enought with too many onitemremoved() (requiem, sofia, screenshotassist... have scripts with that)

useless scripts that aren't unload (a necromancer mod leave dozen of them in updateoffset)

etc etc

Those of you who are merging mods together often might want to take a look at this; http://forum.step-project.com/topic/11168-relinker/?p=177922 I have recently started running with a 160 mod list even when nothing is merged (except stuff done by the mod author, example Improved Artifacts being 13 mods merged into one by the author), so this is not so useful for me, but might be to some of you.

Ok, I have done something drastic, ( in hindsight not really drastic at all),   in order to help alleviate some strain on my 2 gb card.     I would like some advice to get around this.

I installed ; Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized 1024 x 1024, My hope was that it would even out some of the higher res textures. I placed it roughly halfway down in my load order, so it overwrites the majority of tex mods. My problem is ...it is not enough. I am running around 1gb video indoors and 2 gb outdoors. There is no room for spikes outdoors.

I would like some advice to drop this 300 mb so I am running 1750 mb outdoors.

My current load order is: 

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+FirstPersonPlugin 3_4

+JContainers_-49743-3-2-6

+Extended UI-1-2-0d

+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions 3.2

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE 3.90

+StorageHelpersV25-17574-2-5

+Better Vampire Weapons 1.2

+Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition BASH PATCH

+SKSE Output mashup for SR-LE

+SkyProcPatchers SUM ASIS Output

+SUM - SkyProc Unified Manager

+BVFE - Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes

+Horse Stabling for Cities and Hearthfire-59146-1-3

+No Enchantment Restrictions - SKSE No Conflict

+NARC - No Animals Report Crimes

+Hunting Grounds UUNP Bodyslide HDT

+Hunting Grounds Outfit 2.0

+SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light - 1.04

+Vivace Follower+Hair Fix

+Marriable Serana

+Toccata Follower

+Rebekah

+Female Sultry Follower Voice Fix - Extensible Follower Framework v4.0.2-71869-1-0

+Serana Dialogue Edit

+Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life-7-0-1

+Elysium Estate 4.1.1+HF addon no kids

+Hearthfire Extended - All DLCs (Legendary Edition)-66783-1-0-3

+Nausicaa Tweaker 1 2 Main

+AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer 2.7.1

+Perk Point Book - SKSE

+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS

+Modern Brawl Bug Fix v104

+Vivid Landscape - Animated Clutter Patch

+Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade Patch

+Auto Unequip Ammo Patch for EFF

-Cutting Room Floor - No Snow Under the Roof Patch 1.5

-CACO Soaps for Bathing in Skyrim 1.1

+Moonlight Tales - Essentials - Version 2_51

+Better Vampires 7.3-9717-7-3

+Simply Knock 1.0.8 Release

+Better Fast Travel v3.76 - Loose - Hearthfires

+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper v1_15_2_0

+Trade And Barter - Hearthfire-1-2

+Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux - Legendary Edition 1.2.2

+RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced+ELFX Patch

+Wiseman303's Trap Fixes 2.0b + Vivid Landscapes Merged Mesh

+VioLens - A Killmove Mod

+Traps Make Noise and Are Dangerous 2.1

+Dual Wield Parrying SKSE 3 1 beta

-iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep v1.602

+Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival 3.1.1

+Campfire - Complete Camping System 1.8

+Bathing in Skyrim Merged

+Bathing in Skyrim

+Realistic werewolves - Feral werewolf Sounds 1.5

+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2

+Lucidity Sound FX v1j Updated to 1k

+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade

+Clothing and Clutter Fixes 1.7

+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade-1-7

+Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul Patches

+Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul-v1.2 + Script update 1.2.1

+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks 2.3+Small Textures

+Wearable Lanterns 4.0.2 Release

+JaySuS Swords V13C + v13D update

+Immersive Armors v8.0

+Craftable Horse Barding v2.11

+Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2

+Bandolier - Bags and Pouches v1.2 + DG

+UNP Mashup Compilation

+UUNP Remodeled Slider Update 06-08-2016-69562-1-16

+Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT - v1.14

+NiOverride High Heels Fixes

+Lingerie Set for the UNPB BBP Body

+Lazyboy Dragonbone Marauder Armor UUNP Bodyslide-75902-1-01

+Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.4

+Ancient Draugr UUNP Bodyslide 1.01

+Rustic Forsworn (Male) v2.0 - 2K-1K

+Rustic Clothing - Skyrim v33.0 -DG vDG03-HF v1.0 - 2K-1K

+Nightingale Weapons Retexture - Carbon Fiber

+Nightingale Prime HD

+New Jewels for Circlets normals and Greyscale

+Improved Closefaced Helmets (Legendary)-v1.57 + custom esp

+Gemling Queen Jewelry - v4-1c

+EcthelionOtW Mage Equipment Overhaul

+EotW The Dawnguard - Textures Re-mastered

+Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack

+LeanWolfs Better-Shaped Weapons v2.0.06

+Better Circlets HQ 2K V1o1

+Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks 5.0a

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence

+aMidianBorn Blade of Woe

+Aetherial Crown 1.2

-A Lot of Dual Sheath Redux Patches

+LOTR Weapons by Isilmeriel

-Dual Sheath for JaySuS

-Dual Sheath Redux

+Ancient Draugr Armor Flat Boots

-Wet and Cold v2.02

+Respectful Guard Animations + Patch for GD Overhaul v1.5

+RDO Patches Merged

+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO v1.1

+OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim 2.01 + Update 2.02

+Immersive Patrols DLC Aggressive 2.0.3

+Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul v0.3.2.3

+Holidays v2.0

+High Level Enemies 1.6 SIC Edition

+Guard Dialogue Overhaul v1.4

+Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition v3.0.0

+WWLMGGreybeard Meditation - Dynamic v1.2

+Realistic Ragdolls and Force Reduced v1.9

+No Spinning Death Animation v1 3 MERGED

+sexy idle Animation

+Feminine Running Animation v1-1 non BBP pack

+Female without BBB and Male Breathing Idles V0_1-7

+YY Anim Replacer - Lovely Shout

+Running Backward Speed Fix for Vanilla base speed

+Dual Wield Improved Animation 1.7

+Blocking Animations Pack v1.3

+Immersive Animations

+FNIS Creature Pack

+FNIS Behavior

+D13 Faster Get up Stand up animation

+DSAMGDragon Soul Absorb More Glorious

+RS Children Merged

+RS Children Patch for Falskaar

+RS Children Overhaul

+Faces - GeonoxFaces-2488

+XCE - Warpaint and Dirt + Beast Tints

+Northborn Scars 1.1

+High Res Vanilla Male and Female Blackblood Warpaints for SKSE

+High Res Male Face Makeup for SKSE

+The Eyes Of Beauty PLAYER

+SLF Hair - Rough Hair - Lite 1K v2.03

+More Realistic Hair 1.0

+KS Hairdos - Renewal 1.3

+Brows Standard Resolution

+Beards Normal Resolution

+Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized

+ASIS Patcher 1-42-5 Hacked

+Skyrim Immersive Creatures v6 5 2b

+Deadly Dragons Script Patch v1.3

+Deadly_Dragons Normal v6.4.1b

+Dawnguard Rewritten - Arvak v1.1.1 HD

+Immersive Horses v2.0

+Horses Revamped v1.0 - Animations Optional

+Vampire Lord Armoured v1.3+Light face patch

+RUSTIC GARGOYLE - 2K-1K

+RUSTIC DEATH HOUND - 2K-1K

+PondFish and Salmon Replacer - texture v1.2

+Lepidoptera Of Skyrim for CACO v2.0b

+High-Res Dartwing (Dragonfly) Texture v1.02

+HD Horker + Happy Horker 2k v1.0

+Bellyaches HD Dragon Replacer Pack

+Ancient Dwemer Metal v1.06 - 2-1K + Automatons 1.01 2-1k

+Blowing in the Wind v1.7 + custom esp

+aMidianBorn Imperial Forts 1k v2

+SpiceOfLife - Forts custom esp

+Spice of Life - Forts 1.0.5 1k - Vanilla -UvScaled

+Farmhouse Chimneys Merge

+Farmhouse Chimneys v2.6

+Books of Skyrim v1.1

+SOUL v2 x1024

+Enhanced Blood Textures - v3.6c Med Res

+Deadly Spell Impacts Low

+Alternate Summoning Visuals NO ESP v1.0

+Wiseman303's Flora Fixes + SMIM Patch

+WEBS extended Animated Clutter 1 9 compatibility patch

+WEBS extended v3 x1024

+Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar - Non-ENB patch-1-3

+Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar - ELFX Compatibility patch

+xVivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar 1024

+Vivid Landscapes - All in One - Smim Farmhouse stuff-2-7

+Vivid Landscapes - Enhanced Lights and FX Compatibility patch-2-7

+Vivid Landscapes - All in One - NON ENB patch for 1024 2.7

+HD Enhanced Terrain PRO - Blended Version

+Vivid Landscapes - All in One - Loose Files 1024 2.8

+Ultimate HD Fire Effects -Medium Resolution-1.9

+OfficialHighResTexturePack - TelvanniArchitecture 1024

+Vurt's Bent Pines for Skyrim v1.41

+Skyrim Flora Overhaul Basic Edition v1.87

+Serious HD Retexture LANDSCAPE 1024px

+Rustic Nordic Murals 1K

+Rustic Monuments and Tombstones V2.6

+Realistic Water Two v1_11 med Merged

+Realistic Water Two v1.11 med

+Realistic Smoke and Embers - RSE Medium v1_4

+Realistic Aspen Trees 3.4 1k

+Real Roads for Skyrim v1.01 (Loose files) + DG,DB + Patch

+Real Ice v3 - No Parallax -

+Pilgrims Delight - Zul Do Dov

+Northfires Skidmarks and Dragons Footprint 1K combined

+No Snow Under The Roof Merge

+No Snow Under The Roof - NSUtR - v2.3 + RRRE Patch

+Moon Glow v1_01

+Lightning during Thunder Storms v23

+HQLODs - Meshes Med-Res + Normals Orig 128x128 v2.1

+HQ3DMap - Meshes Hi-Res V2.0 + Normals Original Hi 1024

+HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit - HF-1K

+HDLODs All In One 512 V2

+Embers HD 1k

+Dynamic snow For Map v8 Type 2

+DROPS 1.0 Optional x512

+Deathbell HD - 1K- v1.1

+Better Falskaar Map With Roads-1-1

+Ash Rocks 1.2.1 + 0.3 beta Sulfer Rocks

+aMidianBorn Solstheim Land - 1k

+aMidianBorn Caves and Mines 2k

+A Quality World Map + Solstheim Map - With Roads v8.4

+White Phial Replacer v1.2

+Weathered Road Signs - v1.5

+The Notice Board Redefined 2K (Performance) v1.0

+Subliminal Traps 2.1 + Sovngard Edition

+Stunning Statues of Skyrim

+Spice Of Life - Fences 1.0.7

+Spice Of Life - Barrels 1.0.5

+Septim HD 1 point 0

+RUSTIC SOULGEMS 1K - UNSORTED

+RUSTIC POTIONS and POISONS -1K

+RUSTIC OVEN - Hearthfires - SparrowDome Edition -1K

+RUSTIC ELDERSCROLL - 2K

+RUSTIC COOKING STATION 1K

+RUSTIC CLUTTER COLLECTION - 1K

+RUSTIC ALCHEMY and ENCHANTING TABLES 1K

+RUGNAROK - 1K-512 v1.5

+Revamped Assets Skyrim v0.31 (High)

+Retexture for Soup SMIM Mesh - Poor v1.3

+Ren's HD Shrines by Rengel

+Realistic HD Food & Beverages - Havok Physics Fix

+Realistic HD Food xPERFORMANCE-0-22

+Realistic Boat Bobbing 2.4.8

+PELTAPALOOZA - Pelts of Skyrim Expansion v1.2 Full

+HQ Paper-2-3

+Hold Border Banners-1-0

+Gemling Queen Dragon Claws - SOLID with REFRACTIONS v3-0

+Enhanced HD Dragon Bones 1k v1.6a - Option 4 - No Flesh

+EnchantingCandlesImproved_LeanWolf- v1.1

+Easier Lockpicking v1.2 - Nordic Locks

+Dressed Hearthfire Doll v2.0

+Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library - DESATURATED- v1.7

+Book Covers Skyrim 3.5 LEGENDARY - Desaturated

+Bloody Dragon Bones v1.1 - 1k

+BLOODSTONE CHALICE REBORN 2K-1K

+LeanWolf's Better-Shaped and Armed Talos v1.2a + NSUtR Patch

+Barenziah's Glory

+animated clutter- v1.9

+Relighting Skyrim FULL v3.6a - Tailored for ELFX

+Enhanced Lights and FX - ELFX - v3.01

+Noble Skyrim - NSM - SMIM Patch v3.1.5

+Noble Skyrim - FULL PACK v.4.0.2 Performance Edition

+Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM v1.94 Full

+No stretching USKP compatible v2.2

+Enhanced Distant Terrian-v1.1

+The Ruffled Feather v4.3.1

+Enhanced Lighting For ENB Merged

-Enhabced Lighting For ENB ELE - Lite 0.95b

+Vivid Weathers No ENB Merge

+Vivid Weathers 1.39 NO ENB

+Timing is Everything-2-02

+Thieves Guild Requirements-3-0

+The Paarthurnax Dilemma-1-2-9

+The Notice Board - Falskaar 2.5a

+The Notice Board-2-2

+The Choice is Yours-1-6

+Provincial Courier Service-2-0-0

+Gildergreen Regrown v1.2.6

+Even Better Quest Objectives Merged

+Even Better Quest Objectives v1.5.7a

+Cutting Room Floor - Legendary Edition v2.0.3

+Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-3-1-5a

+Falskaar V1 2 1final

+Atlas Map Markers - Updated with MCM v2.0

+Atlas Map Markers for Skyrim Blackreach DG & DB v1.7

+EFF Inventory Autosort Disable (Custom Script)

+Extensible Follower Framework v4.0.2

+EZ2C Dialogue Menu - configurable - better navigation and control

+Racemenue presets saves

+Race Menu v3.4.5 + Overlays Plugin v2.5.0

+Smaller Cursor

+No Poison Dialogues

+MoreHUD v2.1.3

+Main Font Replacement Centaur

+iWASM - Immersive Wait And Sleep Menu v1.0

+Immersive HUD - iHUD 3.0.03

+Better MessageBox Controls v1_2

+A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget v207

+SkyUI 5.1

+Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture v3.0

+Easy Wheel Menu-4-2

+Blocksteal Redux 1.5 + basket

+EatingSleepingDrinking - Animation Package Only

+WM Critter Fixes v1_06

+Smart Souls 90

+Skyrim Project Optimization

-Enhanced Camera 1.4

+Point The Way-1-0-8

+Horns Are Forever

+Follower Trap Safety 1.3

+Enchantment Reload Fix 1.2

+Dragon Stalking Fix

+Crash Fixes v11

+Bug Fixes v1

+Better Stealing 1_0

+Better Jumping 1.3

+Auto Unequip Ammo v5_0

+Vanilla Skyrim LOD Billboards

+Unofficial High Resolution Patch

+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-5

+Skyrim Script Extender SKSE 1.7.3 scripts

+Cleaned Dragonborn ESM

+Cleaned Hearthfires ESM

+Cleaned Dawnguard ESM

+Cleaned Update ESM

+Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD Dragonborn

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

+Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD HearthFires

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

+Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD Dawnguard

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

+Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01

I thought that turning all 3 Oficial HD DLC into 1024 would help ...but it has not.  Since I have mostly 1k textures anyway,

Do I need to hack out 1/3rd of the texture mods?

I read this statement by ;  rgabriel15  at Project Skyrim Optimization

If you use highly demanding mods as Realistic Lighting Overhaul (RLO), Enhanced Lights and FX (ELFX) or ENBs then this mod is for you as it will give you some fps boost depending on your hardware.

Even if you are not using any demanding mod or just playing the vanilla game, this mod will improve your performance.

In other words... this mod is a MUST if you want better performance in interiors for FREE!

Would dropping ELFX help me? Would dropping Vivid help? Minus weathers. I kinda want to keep that one.

My testing ground has been the area around Lakeview Manor. Lots of trees, water at the lake, even tracked my numbers watching Stormcloak and imperials kill each other. 8 actors or so. Did not get very many pauses in FPS 45-55, but the GPU was usually 70 to 99 % and fairly steady at 1980-2010mb ish...Threads were 42-45 Sys ram was around 3400mb top end.

Temp was 40c ish in doors and 60c at strain. 

I am a bit loath to drop SFO 1.87 basic, I do not know of another tree replacer that would be any more grafx friendly. (will if I must) thoughts?   

PS, I did not include LL mods because they should have no impact on Vram usage in non- sexlab tests.

Vivid Weathers is by far the greatest FPS sink you have. I have no framerate issues at all since dropping it. I cahnged over to Vividan ENB which is by the same author and has some of the same skyboxes, plus Purity by Laast, which is a simpler solution than either Vivid Weathers or Climates of Tamriel and also includes water, waterfalls, and other stuff. Try dropping ELFX or the like if you have it (it behaves badly with ENB), drop Vivid Weathers and any water mod you may have, also drop Lightning during Thunderstorms (that's Minty Lighting right? I'm not confusing them I hope) because it actually is a very large game stability risk I found, I had a ton of crashes during storms with that, then try Purity + Vividan with your current setup. Move Optimized Beth High Res as far up on your load order as you can, so later mods like Vivid Landscapes and Noble Skyrim overwrites it; you just wnat it to overwrite unoptimized base textures, not your already well optimized mod textures. Unsubscribe on Steam from High Res Texture Pack DLC, and delete it from your Data folder, it is SHIT and it is costing you quite a lot of FPS, and if you have it in your load order at all, even disabled, it is still partially loaded due to gamesettings, so just delete it. Configure the ENB as I said above, if you are running Windows 10 set VideoMemory to 4064, if you are running Windows 8 or 7 set it to VRAM + RAM - 2048, with a maximum ceiling of 10240.  Also try adding Skyrim Flora Overhaul and Verdant grass, that high grass and those large high detail trees will actually INCREASE your performance, because it's blocking large parts of your LOD that would otherwise be loaded. Remove Wet & Cold unless you absolutely need it; it's only for NPCs only since your own wet or cold shaders on your character is handled 100 % by Frostfall anyway, and it is a MASSIVE performance drain.

The way you have it now since you presumably do not have a properly set up ENB just an ENBoost still if you haven't taken advantage of what I said last post a large amount of your mods like Frostfall and the Notice Board will also cost you FPS they would not with ENBoost via VideoMemory set up properly.

PS, I did not include LL mods because they should have no impact on Vram usage in non- sexlab tests.

This is a wrong assumption, if your LL mods are things that run constant checks on the surroundings rather than mods that only run when activated by you during story elements (like Amorous Adventures or Solutions) they will have an impact on your FPS, a very noticable one at that.

Vivid Weathers is by far the greatest FPS sink you have. I have no framerate issues at all since dropping it. I cahnged over to Vividan ENB which is by the same author and has some of the same skyboxes, plus Purity by Laast, which is a simpler solution than either Vivid Weathers or Climates of Tamriel and also includes water, waterfalls, and other stuff. Try dropping ELFX or the like if you have it (it behaves badly with ENB), drop Vivid Weathers and any water mod you may have, also drop Lightning during Thunderstorms (that's Minty Lighting right? I'm not confusing them I hope) because it actually is a very large game stability risk I found, I had a ton of crashes during storms with that, then try Purity + Vividan with your current setup. Move Optimized Beth High Res as far up on your load order as you can, so later mods like Vivid Landscapes and Noble Skyrim overwrites it; you just wnat it to overwrite unoptimized base textures, not your already well optimized mod textures. Unsubscribe on Steam from High Res Texture Pack DLC, and delete it from your Data folder, it is SHIT and it is costing you quite a lot of FPS, and if you have it in your load order at all, even disabled, it is still partially loaded due to gamesettings, so just delete it. Configure the ENB as I said above, if you are running Windows 10 set VideoMemory to 4064, if you are running Windows 8 or 7 set it to VRAM + RAM - 2048, with a maximum ceiling of 10240.  Also try adding Skyrim Flora Overhaul and Verdant grass, that high grass and those large high detail trees will actually INCREASE your performance, because it's blocking large parts of your LOD that would otherwise be loaded. Remove Wet & Cold unless you absolutely need it; it's only for NPCs only since your own wet or cold shaders on your character is handled 100 % by Frostfall anyway, and it is a MASSIVE performance drain.

The way you have it now since you presumably do not have a properly set up ENB just an ENBoost still if you haven't taken advantage of what I said last post a large amount of your mods like Frostfall and the Notice Board will also cost you FPS they would not with ENBoost via VideoMemory set up properly.

This is a wrong assumption, if your LL mods are things that run constant checks on the surroundings rather than mods that only run when activated by you during story elements (like Amorous Adventures or Solutions) they will have an impact on your FPS, a very noticable one at that.

So you're saying Vividian ENB is is a good choice...I had it, but dropped it to try and improve things. I have spent several days pruning out  parallax integrated mods and merges when I removed it.  'ENB Organizer' makes setting it up easy but I will have to Spend a lot of time going back and reinstalling and integrating the For ENB mods and portions of mods. 

I should use Purity instead of Vivid Weathers.  Can do.

You say to drop ELFX,  <--I'l have to unlace a few fingers,  several patches include patches for this mod)  Neovelan's guide has this installed with all the Vivid mods, including weathers and ENB

This one might be complicated. Not impossible, but complicated.

Yes Lightning during thunderstorms is Minty.  I have no problem dropping it.   

I already dropped Wet and Cold.   Not using DynDoLOD,  Went with SOS light vs SOS full. 

I have Skyrim Flora Overhaul basic v1.87  

I had placed Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized 1024 in the middle as a test, to see if I possibly had mods that replacing them with 1k textures would help.   And it did not.the   The Hi-Res tex packs were disabled.  But you say they are being used anyway?  I did not know this.  I thought MO hides it from the game.

As far as SexLab mods.

I have a fairly basic setup.  

Sexlab Framework - Sexlab Aroused Redux - Zaz Animation Pack - Devious Devices (A, I, E) - Death Alternative - SexLab Solutions - xaz Prison Overhaul + Patch - Captured Dreams - Amorous Adventures - DD for the Masses - Slave Tats - Devious Devices Equip - SexLab Eager NPCs - Deviously Helpless.  That's it.

Lastly, what impact could Notice Board have?  It is just a radiant quest signpost.  Or so I thought.

And please don't take like I am ignoring your advice, I am trying to compromise between heavy modded Skyrim -- SexLab     Cutting out things, testing, repeat.  Till i can find a balance I can live with.  I sometimes need to prove to myself by repeated failure that I have tried everything and there is nothing left to gain by holding on to "This or That Mod"

High Res Texture packs are marked as Unmanaged, that means that MO can't do anything with them really, you can't really disable them entirely even. I suggest just unsubscribe from them on Steam then delete them, they are over a gigabyte of wasted HD space anyway.

If you don't have a ENB taking care of all the graphical issues properly, they are still being filtrated largely through the CPU, which normally deals with things liek the Notice Board as well as the NPCs it controls that do Notice Board quests automatically on their routines. It's a very small impact, MUCH smaller than Devious mods hjave, but if you are not running a proper ENB it can sitll have impact on your framerate. These things become tightly connected then, if the CPU is spending time managing one task with it's limited 2 available cores, it can't use those 2 cores to determine what kind of graphical fidelity you can see. Now when you have an ENB set up a large portion of the graphics (basically anything without scripts) is much more efficiently shuffled over to your GPU and VRAM to take care of instead, freeing the CPU up to clear those other non-visual mods and scripts more easily. Overload on one without it (or toally overload your graphics card) and your scripts go down. Note that this is how modern games like Far Cry 4 or Doom works, even Fallout 4 is vastly improved over Skyrim, but Skyrim was designed chiefly for the X-Box 360, and secondarily for the PC, which is why we're dealing with these issues as well as needing memory workarounds like SKSE and ENBs, and of course the only reason Skyrim can only use 2 of your cores is because the 360 only had 2 cores. Games designed for the X-Box One and PS4 works way better with a proper port... and unfortunately these days 90 % of games, even games like Witcher 3, is a port, not a native PC game, and rewriting a game that's already basically done to take advantage of something as complex as multiple CPU cores, that's just not worth the hassle if the game runs fine by default. Unmodded Skyrim would not have any advantage of that after all. That's one of the main reasons to look forward for Skyrim Enhanced Edition, becuase that was designed for X-Box One and PS 4, hence the hardware limitations will be somewhat lifted. It still won't be as good or able to use as much memory as a modded out x32 Skyrim at first of course, but maybe a year or two down the line once everything is ported over we should in theory have a much smoother running game.

Note that I chiefly recommend SOS Light if you are playing a male character, able to use SOS Racemenu to increase the size of your dick to the desired likely pornstar sizes. For female characters looking to play with NPC dicks I recommend Better Males Erect (favoredsoul), whcih can also be patched by All in One. Note that even without SOS Full as long as you ahve the skeleton the Sexlab Strapon replacer you can install with All in One will be able to be manipulated during scenes to adjust angle.

ELFX I had in my current game to start, but I noticed insane flickering inside places like the Sleeping Giant Inn, with shadows moving like crazy across the wall. It's not Vividian that's the fault here note, it's Purity, it's not designed to be used with imagespace modifers, and will result in really funky looks. I Installed Vividan with saturated, normal between sharp and soft, bright nigths, normal interiors. Dark nights results in daytime shadows being almost impossible to see in, and Vividan is not very friendly to nightvision, including Predator Vision, so a bright night (and possibly interiors as well) is a better solution then to be able to see anything properly.

Also I saw you don't have Rustic Clothing, I highly recommend that, it's just texture replacement so it's fully compatible with any kind of skimy vanilla armor/clothes mod you may be using, you will get the advantage of those awesome high quality textures on all clothes (inclduing Dawnguard vampire armors) regardless.