For some reason the MCM menu and all the hotkeys I had have gone (Default and ones I set). I had them at the start up until now (about lvl 11 or so). Went into house to drain, pressed my hotkey for allow manual drain to death... nothing. Checked MCM and Deadly Drain isn't there. I've tried reinstalling but same issue and it's currently at the bottom of my load order. Older saves that definitely had it no longer have it either. Not sure what is causing it as the only new mods I installed since the start of the playthrough was Cloaks of Skyrim and a HDT enabler for it, but I still had DD for a while with them active. If I type "help drain" into the console I do see things like "give drain powers", "Deadly Drain Slave" and so on so I believe the mod is active (esp is) but I have no access to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 but that also didnt work

Just got it working by uninstalling mod, loading up game save, made a new save without it installed and exited. Re downloaded MCM and installed it (same version but just in case). Went back into game and after a min or so got the "1 new MCM menu" which was DD.

3 hours ago, Alissa Kane said:

For some reason the MCM menu and all the hotkeys I had have gone (Default and ones I set). I had them at the start up until now (about lvl 11 or so). Went into house to drain, pressed my hotkey for allow manual drain to death... nothing. Checked MCM and Deadly Drain isn't there. I've tried reinstalling but same issue and it's currently at the bottom of my load order. Older saves that definitely had it no longer have it either. Not sure what is causing it as the only new mods I installed since the start of the playthrough was Cloaks of Skyrim and a HDT enabler for it, but I still had DD for a while with them active. If I type "help drain" into the console I do see things like "give drain powers", "Deadly Drain Slave" and so on so I believe the mod is active (esp is) but I have no access to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 but that also didnt work

Just got it working by uninstalling mod, loading up game save, made a new save without it installed and exited. Re downloaded MCM and installed it (same version but just in case). Went back into game and after a min or so got the "1 new MCM menu" which was DD.

If you have too many mods installed they can fill the "hidden" quest log and if DD is last in the order other mods could have already registered the quest log full so the MCM script doesn't include or start DD. Uncheck a few mods and then try on a new character with your setup and see if DD works then

1 hour ago, LeeFoster2 said:

Since I installed DD after draining maybe 2 npcs, my characters' body not the head tho, becomes invisible and the game crashes after about 20 seconds. Anybody got any advice? Using a pretty basic mod setup, with cbbe alsl body for hdt.

Using the DDEdit file, turn off the Weight option. That is the cause of the invisible body then crash issue.

On 11/07/2017 at 10:07 PM, Etheri said:

Yeah I can re enable the sleep thing in the next fixes I do, but I'm not sure when I have time to look over the mod next time. May be in a month or so. 

I'm very interesting for that feature, a slow decay ( 10% per day maybe )

also, I have a little problem with the Z hotkey for trigger the Physical Drain, he didn't work ?

I have the message in the corner but activate or not, same result, nothing

for now I have not the choice to drain physics or not, whiout the MCM menu

Oh, I need an SLSO patch too ^^

Any solution for MCM menu hidden? hotkeys to drain doesn't work, nothing! already tried 3 times reinstalling the mod, creating new character (2 times with Ningheim race and 1 time with Nord race), in my normal MO profile the mod works fine (210 active, sex & npc mods), but in my MO DD profile it's all the opposite (only 176 active mods and nothing work, DD and others sex mods active works fine), I hope there is a solution soon or patch, I've tried move the mod at the top, bottom and run LOOT but nothing works, this is a very great mod but this problem is very frustrating, thanks everyone for your help.

image to not die ignored :v 

ScreenShot831.thumb.jpg.dccef6e59d5b4956b57564f050d8fb36.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Unreponsive manual key seems to be common issue here.  Anyone found out why or fix?  No matter what I try, disabling some other mods, moving DD up and down load order, I can't get manual drain to work.  My dick swinging Succubus Race chic is getting sexually frustrated and not getting satisfaction of drain kill.

Tried assigning many other keys, but nothing works.  Auto drain worked few time out of many attempts, and even then it broke SL animation, and PC and NPC just stood there until anitmation was over.  NPC never dies.  DD seems to have many fun features, but basic stuff don't work and I am ready to just delete it.  I have listed my load order below.    All mods are upto date installed in last 2 months and fresh, as I keep separate back up of game directory which I back up again immediately after installing set of tested, working mods.  Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Succubus Heart.esp
SkyUI.esp
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
princess.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
TKDodge.esp
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
Botox.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
SL Sleeping Necro.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
dwarvenrifle.esp
QuickLight.esp
Hateful Wenches.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
Custom Family Home.esp
AyleidSanctuary.esp
DragonfallCastle.esp
LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp
LC_BecomeLordOfUtgard.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
3DNPC.esp
3DNPC_FrogCustom_Zora.esp
Overknee_Ophelia.esp
zMirai.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Moolgogi Serana.esp
Moolgogi Valerica.esp
Arneth...esp
Skyrim Larisa Follower.esp
L2R2Y_AileenFollower.esp
RRC_CustomVoiceFollower_Judy.esp
Aya.esp
Follower Onean.esp
PPPFollower-Peach.esp
Poet.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
SKSE Hotkeys.esp

On 3/25/2018 at 11:46 PM, p4nf1l0 said:

Any solution for MCM menu hidden? hotkeys to drain doesn't work, nothing! already tried 3 times reinstalling the mod, creating new character (2 times with Ningheim race and 1 time with Nord race), in my normal MO profile the mod works fine (210 active, sex & npc mods), but in my MO DD profile it's all the opposite (only 176 active mods and nothing work, DD and others sex mods active works fine), I hope there is a solution soon or patch, I've tried move the mod at the top, bottom and run LOOT but nothing works, this is a very great mod but this problem is very frustrating, thanks everyone for your help.

Reveal hidden contents

image to not die ignored :v 

ScreenShot831.thumb.jpg.dccef6e59d5b4956b57564f050d8fb36.jpg

Yeah, I had exact same problem, but found solution on google.  

Goto console and type      setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

This will force MCM menu to reload menu list and DD menu should appear.

Although, I still haven't found solution for my other problems on previous post.

Good luck.

Another question that not fully explained on cover page.  What happens to all the drain, stamina, magica , hp etc?  Do they just fills up your stats to max or actually accrues on top of my full stamina, magica and HP?  If it only fills up your stats to max and I really don't see point of drain as those stats can refill pretty fast wtth help of enchant items.

I haven't been able to get DD fully working so I can't see its effects.  thanks.

I can only ever get NPCs to die with automatic drain enabled. Manual drain seems to bring them down to 1hp after the animation then they proceed to attack me.

Can manual drain only be used to kill during a certain stage of the animation? (Yes, I am toggling the manual drain to kill with right alt beforehand.)

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:56 PM, lafourminoir said:

after several tests with several versions I still have the same problem that comes, lag - lag - lag - body becomes invisible - and crash game, it once walked there 2 days since always the same problem, an idea of where could it come from?

Run the DDedit program that comes with this mod and remove Weight as an option for updates.

I am trying to run DD with Inflation Framework, but I cannot find a patch?

It says here in the mod update logs that there is now support for SLIF, but I have no idea how to make the two work together! Reading a past (brief)comment on the subject hasn't enlightened me... Help?

When I hit the mod tab in the MCM, all I see is SLParasites. Nothing about Deadly Drain, which the mod works fine btw... Would love to see the Weight node work but eh can't ask for everything

Heyo there Etheri, so I have an issue that isn't caused by your mod, but is something you might be able to help me with. I'm using your spells to add and drain beauty (Because I like my slaves to be nice and bountiful if you know what I mean) but I am encountering an issue. When I get the girls to about the max size they seem to be able to get to, or close to it, they get the ever so ANNOYING neck seam issue, aka a line appears around their necks that you can see right through. I have pictures of my mod list, (Yes, I'm a mod whore) And I'm wondering if you all could point me in the direction of skin textures/bodies/whatever that might fix this issue. It's driving me more insane than usual.

Spoilering so it doesn't take up ALL the room...or trying at least.

Spoiler

Mod List 1.PNGMod List 2.PNGMod List 3.PNGMod List 4.PNG

On 5/17/2018 at 11:19 PM, lafourminoir said:

Je suppose que si tu met le message en FR sur le topic anglais tu n'auras pas beaucoup de réponse. Essaye de faire un tour la bas => https://www.loverslab.com/forum/141-support-technique/

Sinon non, je n'ai pas la réponse à ton problème. Je suis sur la special edition et je passais voir si un portage de ce mod était prévu.