I think that it could be integrated in "Angrim's apprentice" mod.

Sounds like a cool mod :)

Does it still work if the player character is being raped? e.g. Sex lab: Defeat.

Yes, the player is able to use this in any sexlab scene.

Really cool concept. Plan on adding this into my game once I hit the Vampire part of the Dawnguard xpac.

Really like how the ENB you're using made the gifs and screenshots look. Very well done.

I'm using Player Succubus mod. Is this mod work for human player? And is this a criminal behavior to drain a NPC to death?

Any character can use this mod, you don't have to be a succubus or a vampire, I want this mod to support any narrative the player puts it in :).

No, it's not a crime as of now to drain an NPC to death, I might add an option for that in later versions. 

Is in-game custom transformation an plan or already exist? I'd switch to this mod instead of using PSQ since it is no longer supported, if not is there another way you would suggest going about transformation? 

Sadly I don't know about any other transformation mods but I think a transformation feature could fit pretty well in this mod. I will look into it! ^^

So it's possible to drain a victim but not kill them with manual drain, is that right? If so, what is the benefit to the player? I imagine if she's a vampire she gets some blood which is awesome, but if not?

It is correct but when the player drains the victim it functions as the life drain spell times 3 sort of, the health you drain from your victim is gained by the player in health, magica and stamina. If you don't want to kill your victim it will stop at ~1 health.

Wow, this looks amazing!

I'm currently using a combination of PSQ succubus and succubus race for my succubus characters, but what i'm especially looking forward to for this mod is the manual drain during the animation. Also the visual effects add a lot to it imo.

The experimental idea of visual drained effects of the victims also sounds extremely appealing.

As for suggestions, i have a couple that you may consider that i feel would be perfect for utilising this method of draining:

-> Succubus enemies

I'm not sure how easy this would be able to do, but having a succubus type enemy that uses this drain during a rape animation would be amazing. There already plenty of assets with which to build such an enemy, I think this was attempted in http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1282-succubus-enemies-revamped/, but the comments in the thread generally paint it as if its in a state atm that is not entirely stable.

Also i've yet to test it but maybe the hypotise spell could be expanded into this idea, as in there could be some mechanism to "struggle" when used against you.

And some kind of quest addition?

I'm primarily thinking of a death alternative add-on so that if you blackout to this mechanic, you wake up with either a permanent drain effect until you kill your attacker or some kind of "lust curse". Also some sort of succubus slave scenario would be nice, kinda like the one with vampires.

-> Consequences

I would like it that you almost feel hunted by people if you start using your powers too much. A sense of kind of being hated like "a vampire problem" and the creation of the dawnguard as a result.

Maybe some needs for a succubus, kinda like psq's stavation addition, or physical transformations (like wings and skin colour if you dont keep your curse in check.

I probably have about 100 more suggestions but i'm too tired to think of them atm.

It looks really promising though and thanks so far!

Wow, this looks amazing!

I'm currently using a combination of PSQ succubus and succubus race for my succubus characters, but what i'm especially looking forward to for this mod is the manual drain during the animation. Also the visual effects add a lot to it imo.

The experimental idea of visual drained effects of the victims also sounds extremely appealing.

As for suggestions, i have a couple that you may consider that i feel would be perfect for utilising this method of draining:

-> Succubus enemies

I'm not sure how easy this would be able to do, but having a succubus type enemy that uses this drain during a rape animation would be amazing. There already plenty of assets with which to build such an enemy, I think this was attempted in http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1282-succubus-enemies-revamped/, but the comments in the thread generally paint it as if its in a state atm that is not entirely stable.

Also i've yet to test it but maybe the hypotise spell could be expanded into this idea, as in there could be some mechanism to "struggle" when used against you.

And some kind of quest addition?

I'm primarily thinking of a death alternative add-on so that if you blackout to this mechanic, you wake up with either a permanent drain effect until you kill your attacker or some kind of "lust curse". Also some sort of succubus slave scenario would be nice, kinda like the one with vampires.

-> Consequences

I would like it that you almost feel hunted by people if you start using your powers too much. A sense of kind of being hated like "a vampire problem" and the creation of the dawnguard as a result.

Maybe some needs for a succubus, kinda like psq's stavation addition, or physical transformations (like wings and skin colour if you dont keep your curse in check.

I probably have about 100 more suggestions but i'm too tired to think of them atm.

It looks really promising though and thanks so far!

Succubus enemies would be pretty awesome, but as you mentioned would probably require allot of other new mechanics to be able to work.

I like your suggestions allot ^^.

For now this is compatible with PSQ so you can sort of do some of that :D  

Just tried the mod. Seems to work with some potential issues.

My PC isn't a vampire, but when I left the "blood drain" option I either became one or just gained all the perks and penalties (half way through the sex, I got the "your blood boils in the sunlight" message, checked and found I had the vampire spells and powers)

I can drain the NPCs to dead, but they die before the animation is completed which leaves them standing, stuck, instead of ragdolling like a normal death.  I've tried several speeds and timers for final stage. 

I am also using Sexlab Submit, was hoping to setup scenarios where I could do the usual "get beat, get raped" and then kill the rapist, heal up, and try the next enemy.  Does the life drain have to stop at the end of the sex animation, or could it continue until after the PC is bound, and then have the NPC keel over 30 seconds later as I'm trying to break free?

Hmmm...not sure what is going on, but not working for me.  I'm playing a ningheim male (non-vamp), and have tried both the "automatic" and "manual" drain life modes.  To initiate sex, I simply use the matchmaker spells.  I see the cool spell effects.  I get the message (when in manual mode) that I "decide to drain the victim to death" or something like that, but in fact, the victim does not lose life at all.  I see the spell effect happening at each stage of the sex animation, but at the end, nothing at all happens.  I have the mod loaded last in my order.

1 suggestion:  When draining to death, if the PC has an empty black soul gem (or the Black Star) on them, the victims soul is captured.

Yeah would be pretty awesome, gonna look into adding it ^^

Just tried the mod. Seems to work with some potential issues.

My PC isn't a vampire, but when I left the "blood drain" option I either became one or just gained all the perks and penalties (half way through the sex, I got the "your blood boils in the sunlight" message, checked and found I had the vampire spells and powers)

I can drain the NPCs to dead, but they die before the animation is completed which leaves them standing, stuck, instead of ragdolling like a normal death.  I've tried several speeds and timers for final stage. 

I am also using Sexlab Submit, was hoping to setup scenarios where I could do the usual "get beat, get raped" and then kill the rapist, heal up, and try the next enemy.  Does the life drain have to stop at the end of the sex animation, or could it continue until after the PC is bound, and then have the NPC keel over 30 seconds later as I'm trying to break free?

Wow, the vampire bug needs fixing asap.

Yeah, if you kill an actor in a forced animation I think some funny stuff happens but maybe adding a feature so that you can delay the life drain until after the sex has finished would be nice.

Hmmm...not sure what is going on, but not working for me.  I'm playing a ningheim male (non-vamp), and have tried both the "automatic" and "manual" drain life modes.  To initiate sex, I simply use the matchmaker spells.  I see the cool spell effects.  I get the message (when in manual mode) that I "decide to drain the victim to death" or something like that, but in fact, the victim does not lose life at all.  I see the spell effect happening at each stage of the sex animation, but at the end, nothing at all happens.  I have the mod loaded last in my order.

Did you enable "play orgasm effects" in sexlab? 

Some NPCs have something special about them that makes them unable to be killed even if they are not essential or anything like that. Sadly I noticed that atleast some of the Dark brotherhood npcs can only be killed with the players weapons or magic, going to have to find a way around this. My suggestion is try another NPC for now :)

suggestion: animations go back to stage 1 after pressing "O"

I think that might already be in Sexlab?

I am using Better Vampires with race compatibility and Vampire Thirst mods. Drain doesnt work.

Interesting, can you be a little more specific?

What doesent work?  Does no effects show? Is the NPC not dying?