Gabriella's Erotic Emporium

can anyone upload Gabriella's Erotic Emporium anywhere? please.

It is a large mod and finding a file host for those is a problem right now. If you can find a file host (and no mediafire only allows 200 meg files so it won't work) that allows large file uploads then post a link to it as uglykidcid has already asked.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate to ask, but is there another site that has SoB download? I tried downloading from Nexus, and I got "No file exists for this ID" message. I'm guessing that ty_cho and Visman were banned and their files deleted, so now that I want to play, I can't because I lack the requirements.

I hate to ask, but is there another site that has SoB download? I tried downloading from Nexus, and I got "No file exists for this ID" message. I'm guessing that ty_cho and Visman were banned and their files deleted, so now that I want to play, I can't because I lack the requirements.

The Nexus just completed moving their database, so it's most likely a bug. If they had been banned and their mods removed,  the page for the mod itself would have been completely removed.

• 3 years later...

I finally came back to finish this mod. I made some bug and compatibility fixes. I also removed the x117 race and MBP requirement to simplify the installation and for better compatibility with other mods.  The vendors are all Moon Shadow and Ren Elves which are incorporated into the mod for easy installation. A huge problem with the last version was lag.  This was caused by a high-poly count on too many NPCs in one area. To greatly reduce the lag I picked one outfit with a lower-poly count and I added it to every vendor in different colors for variety.  It's not 100% perfect but the lag is greatly diminished.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately the link of Gabriella's Erotic Emporium esp part 3 of 3, Updated 10/08/2016 6:00pm est, has been deleted from mega.

Glad you're still alive and kicking sir.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/19/2016 at 7:03 PM, dragonlofti said:

Hey uglykidcid

I also can't find Gabriella's Erotic Emporium esp part 3 of 3 anywhere.  If you could reupload it there or elsewhere, I would love to add it to my configuration of Oblivion!

Thanks for your consideration!

Seconded. I'd like to take a look, but without the third part, it's a no-go.

Rochndil, poking around at stuff...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...