Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

Keep your eyes out tomorrow for reupload here on LL of the retextures for Pure/Leyenda, including additional requested ones for Khajiit/Argonian, Nexus took it down for a pretty ambiguous reason, so it'll be back here late today or tomorrow. Appreciate the endorsements it got on Nexus before it got taken down though, glad you guys liked it.

Keep your eyes out tomorrow for reupload here on LL of the retextures for Pure/Leyenda, including additional requested ones for Khajiit/Argonian, Nexus took it down for a pretty ambiguous reason, so it'll be back here late today or tomorrow. Appreciate the endorsements it got on Nexus before it got taken down though, glad you guys liked it.

It's apparent where you got the textures from, you used the assets from my textures & claimed it as your own. If you upload it again here, without giving any credit to me, or even asking for permission, I will move to get it removed here as well. 

It's apparent where you got the textures from, you used the assets from my textures & claimed it as your own. If you upload it again here, without giving any credit to me, or even asking for permission, I will move to get it removed here as well. 

I didn't touch or use any of your textures. I altered it to MATCH to your textures yes, but that doesn't mean we used them. Credits on the mod download linked to your work, as well as on the textures themselves, I even included your logo there to make it easier for people to find it. I apologize for not asking permission, but seeing as having the retexture would be pointless without using your skin to begin with, I don't see a problem. I made it to be an addition to your work, not theft.

My intention was never to claim that I stole your texture or anything of the sort, I only made this for my personal use and then wanted to share with the community. If you can do better, by all means do. I apologize for any misunderstanding, but again, it was never my intention to claim I stole your work, nor do I believe I did. It was made as a compliment to it, nothing more.

Someone did http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57075/? CBBE Drachis Argonian females... is it possible for someone to make a texture for them? They're immersive, not making them human like.

I appreciate all the hard work you do, by the way. <3 Thank you, I'm an extensive user of your mod.

Edit: And yes, there is a Drachis Argonians SOS mod, but it is MALES only, not the CBBE female futa version. Just clarifying that before someone mentions the SOS mod.

It's back! Sorry for the delay. Please check the readme if you have any questions, and if they aren't answered there you can hit me up on here or on Tumblr. The mega link includes textures for PureSkin, LeyendaSkin, Feminine Argonian (2 variants), Feminine Khajiit (2 variants), NM fixes for humanoid and beast, and subsurface fixes for humanoid only.

Apologies for all caps and bold, but I have to emphasize.

ALL ASSETS THAT WERE USED ARE CREDITED AND LINKED PROPERLY IN THE README. IF ITS NOT THERE, I DIDN'T USE IT, END OF STORY.

http://yev.restrictedareagaming.net/post/145020348531/sos-for-female-texture-pack

It's back! Sorry for the delay. Please check the readme if you have any questions, and if they aren't answered there you can hit me up on here or on Tumblr. The mega link includes textures for PureSkin, LeyendaSkin, Feminine Argonian (2 variants), Feminine Khajiit (2 variants), NM fixes for humanoid and beast, and subsurface fixes for humanoid only.

ALL ASSETS THAT WERE USED ARE CREDITED AND LINKED PROPERLY IN THE README. IF ITS NOT THERE, I DIDN'T USE IT, END OF STORY.

http://yev.restrictedareagaming.net/post/145020348531/sos-for-female-texture-pack

Very nice, I've been hoping for someone to do feminine beast race patch. The normal map and subsurface fixes are nice too. :D

Very nice, I've been hoping for someone to do feminine beast race patch. The normal map and subsurface fixes are nice too. :D

Glad you like them :D. If you have any requests or suggestions, let me know!

if they didn't actually use any of your textures it doesn't count as theft. I'm not sure if mods have copyrights, but if they did then putting the name of your texture in the title may be copyright infringement. That is really the only legitimate reason it could be taken down, but nexus is very trigger-happy so...

I don't know if this has been answered before, but I still can't seem to get the schlong to match the skin color. I'm using CBBE, Mature Skin, Equipable Schlong and Mature Skin Patch. Everything is up to date and in the right order, and I believe I copied the correct files. The schlong is always darker for some reason.

Did anyone ever happen to do (female) SOS textures for Zamzuel's Drow mod? Particularly to go along with the non-censored replacement textures? I spent a while looking around and can't seem to track any down (granted, I might just be blind/have overlooked it somewhere).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a fix for this yet??? its driving me mad! my argonian ladies have a brown human penis instead of the nice new textured one in the mod. i though that maybe if i copied the textures to the equippable shlongs folder in the textures it would fix it, but it doesnt!! PLEASE HELP!

edit: i am using cbbe and this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4686&pUp=1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a fix for this yet??? its driving me mad! my argonian ladies have a brown human penis instead of the nice new textured one in the mod. i though that maybe if i copied the textures to the equippable shlongs folder in the textures it would fix it, but it doesnt!! PLEASE HELP!

edit: i am using cbbe and this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4686&pUp=1

I have the same problem as pixelcum:

I have downloaded CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 and the appropriate patches for it (CBBE_CHSBHC_UNP_ADEC_Schlong_Textures_V3.rar and CBBE_CHSBHC_UNP_ADEC_Schlong_Textures_BEAST_Patch.rar--and placed their contents in the equipable schlong mod folder, because I am using MO). The equipped schlong looks good on all the females except argonian and khajit. Any tips on how it could work for those two races as well?

Please give me a hint or something.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem as pixelcum:

I have downloaded CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 and the appropriate patches for it (CBBE_CHSBHC_UNP_ADEC_Schlong_Textures_V3.rar and CBBE_CHSBHC_UNP_ADEC_Schlong_Textures_BEAST_Patch.rar--and placed their contents in the equipable schlong mod folder, because I am using MO). The equipped schlong looks good on all the females except argonian and khajit. Any tips on how it could work for those two races as well?

Please give me a hint or something.

Thanks in advance.

Ok so in the end, with support from user meme supreme I got the equipable schlong to work for Argonians (and I am planning to do the same for Khajit). Basically as he told me:

" It's a little bit complicated. The equipable schlong mod doesn't take into account the race of who's actually equipping it, therefore being locked to one texture. and AFAIK it's not possible to do so without getting pretty hectic.

I'm not sure if you have TES5Edit experience, but what I did was build into the equippable schlong mod by creating two extra items meant to be equipped by Khajiits and Argonians.

Roughly, what you have to do is get TES5Edit, go to the equippable schlongs file and duplicate twice the armor add-on and armor headers. You then edit these so that one is for argonians and the other for khajiits, by changing the texture file it uses in the armor header and matching that to the armor add-on.

Not sure if it's much help, but gl. "

Now, that aside, I still am having trouble getting any equipable schlong texture to match flawlessly with the default CBBE skin : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/? (Yes I am using the default one because it is both beautiful but without eating my computer up :) black body issue never happens with this one

Anyone know of such a texture existing? Or can anyone of you talented people make it ? After reading this entire thread I noticed some two other people asked for it

P.S. I have no image editing experience :( or else I would have tried it myself, and it no one answers, maybe I will try it in the end :) Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...