Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

All textures in the fair skin textures download are  the right one, have you downloaded them from the main page? 

I forgot to post back on this.  In the file I downloaded from the main page your subsurface skin (malegenitalsf_1_sk.dds) is just a flat tan square.  This was causing a seam (and weird coloring) anywhere with subsurface scattering going on.  Maybe it works with ENBs but I only use ENB for memory management.

I downloaded Yev's subsurface fix file and combined it with your skins and now it looks great.

Researching all this left me a little surprised on the state of SoS skins.  There appears to be a UV map with no balls?  A lot of skins don't seem to specify which is which.  I even found skins for balls mixed with subsurface/normal maps for no balls.  It's all over the place.

Yours are much better quality.  I don't know where Yev got her subsurface skin (I can't even find an "original" w/balls subsurface skin anywhere) but you might want to ask her if you can include it with your skins.

I really like your normal map too.  It would be great if there were more normal maps of that quality.  I've been making SoS "addons" with different skins.  If we had more normal maps we could get a whole plethora of variety out there.

- Using Fair Skin Complexion (sweaty body)

Thanks for the tip!

I was contemplating switching from Fair Skin Complexion to another skin, but Yev's "humanoid subsurface fix" (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3149-yevmods-sos-female-texture-pack/) along with EvilReFlex's skins made the seam barely visible for all races, no matter the amount of light!

• 1 month later...

It's back! Sorry for the delay. Please check the readme if you have any questions, and if they aren't answered there you can hit me up on here or on Tumblr. The mega link includes textures for PureSkin, LeyendaSkin, Feminine Argonian (2 variants), Feminine Khajiit (2 variants), NM fixes for humanoid and beast, and subsurface fixes for humanoid only.

Apologies for all caps and bold, but I have to emphasize.

ALL ASSETS THAT WERE USED ARE CREDITED AND LINKED PROPERLY IN THE README. IF ITS NOT THERE, I DIDN'T USE IT, END OF STORY.

http://yev.restrictedareagaming.net/post/145020348531/sos-for-female-texture-pack

I know this is... WAYYY overdue but... thank you. Seriously, for doing this for me. I had completely forgotten about this and was once more grumbling about customizing my lizard gal, and found this in my history. You're a sweetheart.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What textures were used for the argonian in the example picture of the initial post? I am having trouble finding it.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1810-revised-khajiit-and-argonian-textures-cbbe/

Thanks! I absolutely love your textures! I saw in the support thread for the mod that you had made a unp verison. Would you consider re-uploading them? If not, cbbe is perfectly fine. I am happy either way :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey there, thank you for the awesome mod, I am only using the UNP addon and not the Equipable schlong. My problem is, that I' ve put all the beast patch texture files into the UNP texture folder, but the Khajit and the argonians are still having a human colored schlong. With all the other females, everything works fine. 

What I`ve noticed is, that the regular femal patch here includes 4 files and the beast patch has only 3 files for each beast race. Might there be missing that one file with the "..._sk.dds" in the beast race mod?

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...