What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

Don't have anything for the framework itself, as for the addons, I'd like a mod that introduce a large underground slavery ring with active trading networks. Non-important NPC's can be enslaved, renamed, traded, used, trained, sold and bought and what not. If after say level 10 the player's not involved in the ring, slavers will try to enslave PC for rich NPCs ("ha, a mundane redguard slave, I've got the dragonborn herself serving me as a ponygirl, willingly")...

Basically a really fleshed-out slavery guild

I don`t wanna upset anyone,but biggest issue is animation quality,its like people who created most of them don`t know the basics of animation,timing and spacing...secondary motions...center of gravity...probably rig is limiting of course but still,humanoid animation is difficult i know but it breaks immersion at this point...i appreciate a great deal what modding community have done so far and i hope in time we can solve this...

There's no way to put it delicately.  Even among what we have, there are undeniable differences in quality between each author's efforts.  The guy behind Estrus understands animation, so it's a bit of a loss that he's only done the handful for his own mod.  You're probably guessing correctly that the software being used to put the animations together may not be well-suited to enabling physical realism.

The fact that animation "idles" in Skyrim are 100% skeleton-controlled does not help.  If they could be handled with some measure of physical flexibility, that would soften the rough edges of the animations themselves, if not exactly make them better.  But the closest we can come to something like that, it seems, is with the likes of "schlong" and breast bones that are not controlled by the idle.

The only "solution", of course, is to wait for better animations.  (Or convert them from Oblivion, perhaps, which I understand has gotten a heck of a lot more love from the Japanese community.)

Facial expressions. I heard they are there but I'm yet to see any!

Estrus makes use of a particular expression and I really have to say it adds a lot.  It's almost a dealbreaker that Estrus Chaurus+ (which does not specifically use the Estrus framework) apparently forgot about this expression.

So I in your mod I can play sex animations with cloths on??

You know, I just checked SexLab and it seems the mod does actually let you pick which slots to unequip, on a gender basis.  I tried it out and it works.  It's under the "Timers & Stripping" menu.

Im no modder, so pls excuse if this sounds silly to you, but wouldnt it be much simpler if, in addition to the legacy animation stages, there would be a parallel animation stage each that is never played unless the hotkey is triggered, at which point the alternative animation stage is played (blends in), which features the selected action (slap on the ass if you press "A", grabbing boobs if you pushed "B",..).

As far as talking about things outside our areas of expertise, you and I are in the same boat.  I recently stumbled into problems with Skyrim's "idle" system and discovered that there are basically two whole people out there who know enough about its inner-workings to be able to formulate lucid answers to technical questions (Fore being one of them, of FNIS fame).  The impression I got was that the system is too waterproof to allow for anything one might choose to call "flexibility".  I think getting Skyrim to do anything besides its "playing a specific animation" / "ragdoll" process would require a system-level modification on the order of SKSE.  There doesn't even seem to be any way of playing an idle from anywhere except its very beginning.

That said, I do think it should be possible to reconstruct existing animations to not include bone / leg / whatever bones, and then sort of control those bones externally and pray it doesn't look completely ridiculous.  Someday, in order to get the ragdoll effect I've always wanted, I may look into how one might exactly go about it.  Right now, it's completely alien to me.

I'd like to see the ability for sexlab to recognize creatures, so that you could assign custum sound sets for various creatures during sex scenes. Like Barks, growls, yelps, howls, etc.  A single slot for each creature type would be plenty, with the standard mild, medium, and hot subfolder sets. Currently I'm using custom sound sets with extra voices mod. Works OK, but you need to manually change the sound sets for each encounter. Kind of a bummer. ;)

- The ability to designate an armor as nude, meaning 'don't strip it for SL anims'.

- More tentacle animations

- Better bed alignment. Seriously, I keep having to adjust anims because the actors are hanging off the edge of the bed, or clipping through the footboard.

- Race-pair specific SoS alignment adjustments. Again as above, I keep having to aim the schlong up or down.

- Integration of a 'control yourself' type interface, so that you can control which animation plays in consentual scenes, without having to scroll through the list of all animations.

I'm happy with sexlab and grateful for it as it is. As a personal preference I'd like to get rid of all AP animations or turn them off as default option, as I keep spending more time fine tuning mods on new characters more than actually playing.

this. really for any AP animation there's at least one of the same type and higher quality (this would obviously call for integration of most NSAP) also some kind of auto alignment of chars and SOS (one can still dream can't we?).

Just three simple things the Bimbo addon for Hormones released, Legitimate stats (intellect strength added) and events and dialogue that supports the varying levels of Intellect (would work wonders for Immersion with the Bimbo addon), and a perk framework that would have various benefits and ill effects for actions done with sexlab but could incorporate Beeing Female and Milk Mod (imagine not being able to wear chest Armour or run because of how big your chest is based on node size but being able to stun enemies with them)

Creatures: just for sake of immersion

- more animations (with deer, skeever, mudcrab, ...)

- creature genders (yes, Immersive Bodies with the current SNLC compatibility) and female creature animations so your male (n)pc can finally "bang" a female creature instead of getting "banged" by gay male creatures.

- creature on creature (some examples: male wolf on female wolf, male bear on female bear or male bear on female wolf [is interspecies the correct word I'm not an expert in sexual tags]

(N)PC

- alternate actors can finally store the changes made to an actor not only the face

- better compatibilty (unp, cbbe or sos) and stability (i have a CTD once in a while) with fennec, lungaris, vaalsark, ... 

edit: forgot some text, sorry for my bad english!

Edited by LODgunther

Animation editor functionality for creature animations (I mean I would like to see them added to the animation editor list).

Also the ability to select which kinds of acts apply cum effects instead of just havin cum effects turned on or off for every act (basically I would like to see a system that works kind of like Sex Lab Cumshot, if the animation would have the acter that is cumming, cum outside instead of inside, then cum effects should be applied).

That's all that comes to mind in my case.. (no pun intended :D)

I want the ability for SL to recognise blowjobs and leave both party's clothes on. The male or futa's SoS cock could be made visible and in most cases, it'd look like they were jsut sticking it out of their pants or underwear. Having both cahracters take off all their clothes just for a blowjob gets annoying