What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

1 hour ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I see. And completely different from what I envision :smiley:

Looks like something I would will add anyway :mrgreen: (I figured out which was the download button despite not knowing any Japanese)

I am playing a succubus and am having a blast flying everywhere

And it's a powerful weapon too.

On 4.12.2017 at 11:08 PM, Sarge Misfit said:

Well, I did a search and found Angeli that has done some rubber mods for Devious Devices, but nothing about a saddle. Nor would i want the horse to fly. :wink:

Hmmmm .... getting fucked while flying ... might make steering a bit of a problem. Can an orgasm be elgitimately cited as the cause of a crash landing?

There is still alternative riding styles. Not exactly a dildo sattle, but if the goal is "sex while riding"... :)

Regarding orgasm crash, i h had to think about the most funny "known incompatibilities" text i've ever seen. Cursed loot mentions a flying mod as incompatibel because if you get naked while flying, the cover yourself animation breaks the flying animation and you fall like a stone. :D

On 7.12.2017 at 1:55 AM, LeoninJesterXII said:

I would like to see a SL Aroused-integrated version of "wear and tear" where rape gives debuffs and hole can hurt.

Why does it has to be SL aroused integrated? Just use one of the wear and tear mods. And actually, there even is an alternative SL aroused mod with an integrated W&T system.

8 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

There is still alternative riding styles. Not exactly a dildo sattle, but if the goal is "sex while riding"... :)

I tried that one. Kinda fun, but, still, not a dildo saddle :mrgreen:

I'm just don't have the skills to make it myself and so I hope somebody takes it on.

If it is also done to act as a Devious Device, well, that's one helluva interesting way for your follower/slave to travel :cool:

Or for your Master/follower to have you travel :open_mouth:

18 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Regarding orgasm crash, i h had to think about the most funny "known incompatibilities" text i've ever seen. Cursed loot mentions a flying mod as incompatibel because if you get naked while flying, the cover yourself animation breaks the flying animation and you fall like a stone. :D

Why does it has to be SL aroused integrated? Just use one of the wear and tear mods. And actually, there even is an alternative SL aroused mod with an integrated W&T system.

Because I have too many mods that rely on SLA Redux.

An improved expression editor. Simpler and/or easier to mod.

A more transparent stats system.

Ability to swap SL sound effect sets based on tags, stats, etc.

Pre-built "stages" -- special rooms where SL actors are temporarily transported for scenes matching certain conditions -- where a more cinematic feel can be created by camera options, sound effects, etc. 

I never understood why not much has been done with the dawnguard, is it technical issues? I mean the content is rife for more devious playthrough. Why would you ever take a vampire back home when you got all those tools in the fort? Why can't you side closer with Harkon?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 7:19 AM, Dodula said:

I would like a Little more "lorefriendly" Version of Devious Devices. That means more rope than Latex, instead of the glove the same as several layers of rope. 

That would  be interesting. I know that the new Zaz pack (8.0) or the extended version, I can't remember which, added a lot of rope-themed stuff. However I don't know if anyone has given them Devious Devices functionality yet.

• 2 weeks later...

A mod for consensual proposition.

I explain myself:

-there are mod where you are a whore paid for sex

-there are mod where you can ask NPC for sex

-there are mod where random NPC come to rape you

-there are mod with dialogue with some special NPC

But I didn't find a mod where random people juste come and ask you gently for sex. It could have a few option

-higher chance is the NPC go high arousal

-if you don't have enough arousal, you can't said yes (for RP purpose) (can be disabled)
-if you said "no" there is a chance the NPC will rape you (can be disabled)
-if you wear chastity, you got a line "I'm sorry, I can't right now..." or "my master doesn't want to"

There is a mod who do something close (I don't remember the name) but it's too much rape-oriented. In the sexlab stat, it's noted as a rape and if you said "no", there is too much chance the NPC will still rape you or put restraints...

4 hours ago, wotringe said:

A mod for consensual proposition.

I explain myself:

-there are mod where you are a whore paid for sex

-there are mod where you can ask NPC for sex

-there are mod where random NPC come to rape you

-there are mod with dialogue with some special NPC

But I didn't find a mod where random people juste come and ask you gently for sex. It could have a few option

-higher chance is the NPC go high arousal

-if you don't have enough arousal, you can't said yes (for RP purpose) (can be disabled)
-if you said "no" there is a chance the NPC will rape you (can be disabled)
-if you wear chastity, you got a line "I'm sorry, I can't right now..." or "my master doesn't want to"

There is a mod who do something close (I don't remember the name) but it's too much rape-oriented. In the sexlab stat, it's noted as a rape and if you said "no", there is too much chance the NPC will still rape you or put restraints...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

• 3 weeks later...

If I may, I'd like to request a feature for Sexlab, something I'm sure has been asked before. I have no idea how hard it would be to implement.

Anyways:

There are a lot of Sexlab audio sets. Different voices, different kinds of sex sounds (oral, gentle, brutal/animalistic, the thigh-slapping noises when fucking, etc.) and so on. I've tried to replace certain sounds to improve the experience with mixed results at best, and complete garbage at worst. In some cases the sounds don't work at all.  I'm just not good enough to get them to work as well as I'd like.

I would like to see an add-on that makes or enables Sexlab to match the animation to a set of sounds. Either a mod, or changes to the next version of Sexlab.

For example, if a character is giving or getting a BJ, I'd like to hear the gulping and moaning, maybe some deep-throat choking noises, with a swallowing or gurgling cumshot sound. If the character is getting pounded by a horse or troll, the sounds should be squishy, hardcore, with some loud moans or screams. The cumshot should be sploogy, drawn-out, and make me think my poor hapless Dovahkiin just got reamed big-time.

Ideally, the animation would match the noises. For instance, an oral scene would not have thrusting noises of groin on thigh, and the cumshot of anal would not have swallowing. At current, there is no control over this. The cumshot is one of two WAV files, chosen randomly.

I'm not sure if anyone has said this before, and this may be tricky to implement...

but I want to play as the monsters.

I want to play as a Giant who kidnaps virgins and takes them back to my camp.

I want to play as a Troll who ravages villages and takes my spoils. 

I want to play as a Lone Wolf who preys on vulnerable travelers.

I want to play as a Spider who traps and impregnates adventurers with my eggs.

I've tried using Alternate Actors in the past to do this, but I dont believe Skyrim has any way to engage sex while playing as a creature. Further more I think Sexlab is flat out incompatible to even starting such a scene. So hopefully they add compatibility there. There would be so many awesome kinky possibilities. Please someone with experience get on this! I would be most appreciative :smile: 

Its a great app so I'm not complaining. But it would be even greater if...

Incorporated SL Tools Animation Editor and saved Custom Animations to external file which could be imported into new games.

Incorporated Defeats consensual sex filtration.

In addition to strip selection it would equip outfits from NPC's Inventory.

I use a ... god forbid ... controller. Yes, not proud - well actually I love using it. I wish SL would suspend TESV control during sex scenes thus enabling more slots for HOT KEYS. Saving me the arduous task of leaning forward in my recliner to press on a key.

Thanks for your consideration.

On 2/6/2018 at 3:56 AM, Ferrendor said:

I'm not sure if anyone has said this before, and this may be tricky to implement...

but I want to play as the monsters.

I want to play as a Giant who kidnaps virgins and takes them back to my camp.

I want to play as a Troll who ravages villages and takes my spoils. 

I want to play as a Lone Wolf who preys on vulnerable travelers.

I want to play as a Spider who traps and impregnates adventurers with my eggs.

I've tried using Alternate Actors in the past to do this, but I dont believe Skyrim has any way to engage sex while playing as a creature. Further more I think Sexlab is flat out incompatible to even starting such a scene. So hopefully they add compatibility there. There would be so many awesome kinky possibilities. Please someone with experience get on this! I would be most appreciative :smile: 

I've managed to start a sex scene as transformed sabre cat using lost grimoire master level transformation spell, sexlab defeat, MNC. I had to add lost grimoire custom sabre cat race to MNC's array and had to trigger the scene through Defeat menu on a tied up chick. I ain't got a clue on how to go about making such a mod but at the very least I can verify that it's at least possible to have a sex scene with PC transformed into an animal.

Personally my dream sexlab mod is basically a npc brainwashing/enslavement mod that is less whips and chains and more gradual subconscious and eventually conscious submission.  Basically the mod would assign unfulfilled kinks to npcs, and the pc can once a night basically induce temporary hypnotic states on sleeping npcs, while the NPC is in said state the PC can dress the npc and then describe to npc a kinky scenario that the PC and NPC play out, after which the PC slips away. So basically your progress with said npc's enslavement depends on how well you play to their unfulfilled kinks(by dressing them in revelant kinky outfits and playing out scenarios that play to their kinks), the end goal of the nightly visits is to eventually be able to walk up to the NPC while they are fully awake and offer to take them on as slave in a way the fulfills their kinks and have them accept.

Honestly I can't think of anything hot than the idea of say, Gerdur, after a few month of being bombarded nightly by dreams of latex, collars, and gags, becoming wiling to abandon her life, son, and husband to become the Dovakin's Latex clad sex toy because the dreams sent to her aroused a all consuming desire that she had no other outlet for in prudish skyrim society.(Naturally this whole idea becomes whack if you have mods that contradict the idea of a prudish skyrim)

More story driven quests for sure, and more developed prostitution options. For example, imagine Skooma whore but you're locked to one city where you have to try and stay alive (and get your fix), with most NPC's having relevant interactions with you AS a whore rather than the usual Skyrim NPC behavior. So much potential in that :frown:

And on the other end of the coin, some slavery options where your master is actually nice to you, but either not nice enough to let you go, or with too much of an obsession with you to let you go. I feel there's some potential in that idea at least, but maybe it's been done? (If so, please share)

And more spider/Chaurus animations... Can't deny that while I hate spiders and insects in general, that shit still turns me on (Yah... I'm sick.)

On 2015/2/3 at 1:43 AM, Kimy said:

Technically, bundling mods together is actually fairly straightforward. The problem is that as soon as you do that, it would become a complete pain in the behind to maintain them as the individual modders would have to coordinate their update processes (e.g only one person can work on the ESM/ESP at any time), some of whom aren't even here on LL. Also, a lot of mod authors don't allow bundling their work in that manner in the first place, putting the final nail in this idea's coffin.

But yes, a "LoverLab Skyrim Expansion Pack" would be a nice thing to have, as a player I do agree with that. :classic_smile:

I have an idea, how about create something like those MMO installer? That way we can just make it like download the latest file flag as the main mod file on Loverslab webpage. Which make things much more easier.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I'd really like to see is a simple level-through-sex mod. I know I had one way back but I can't seem to find it again, and I'd rather have it actually increase your stats - even different stats depending on who/what you fuck - or even give you a dragon soul if you fuck a dragon.

I've never been able to do scripting by myself but I'm a few years and experiences wiser now than last time... if I knew where to start looking I'd love to make such a mod but it'd be very bare-bones.