BLEACH recources textures and models

Grimmjow Pantera an Harribel would be awesome too' date=' rigth guys?

[/quote']

Yes, please get Harribel. I cannot say yes enough.

Don't get Harribel, we all know Grimmjow is a trillion times better, and a dude. Sick of the female mods, they're starting to really annoy me, I don't wanna play as a damned woman in some weird revealing clothes, I wanna play as a bad ass guy, which nearly no mod offers... But yeah, I agree with the Grimmjow one, he'd be awesome (In his regular form, WITH scar) ya know, since his other form is really weird...

• 4 months later...

No one has added Ichigo' date=' Blackgod666. Infact, everyone adds women. No one adds men. And Ichigo isn't far off done, Harribel isn't even on here yet. And a real Espada is Grimmjow, or Nnoitra.

[/quote']

check the nexus theres more Ichigo mods cause not once have i seen a halibel mod or anythings unless you know where i can get a halibel mod

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I applied with the nexus mod manager but can not figure out if it works, because I do not know the id number of the object. 

Know what is the id number?

This is a resource NOT A MOD. Please read.

If you want it ingame you need to wait for a modder to create a mod with it or do it yourself.

I applied with the nexus mod manager but can not figure out if it works, because I do not know the id number of the object. 

Know what is the id number?

This is a resource NOT A MOD. Please read.

If you want it ingame you need to wait for a modder to create a mod with it or do it yoursel

uhm ok, i don't speak english but now i understand.

I try by myself.

• 3 months later...

ok for months now ive been creating a non intrustive getsuga tensa/ final getsuga mod. having problems with his bankai armour. as armour needs 2 nifs one foe the low slider one for the heavy weight slider. the current bankai armour resourses dont hav the 2 nifs. and i dont hav blender to do this.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello. I would like to create and import harribel armor in skyrim. Unfortunately, my knowledge of modders are almost nonexistent. I wanted to ask you if there are guides or tutorials on how to create armor from scratch and import it on skyrim and where to find them. Sorry but I had to translate, English is not my language. Thank you.