【Idea】Be blackmailed after be raped

lijinxin1992

Now we already have many mod about Rape in sexlab——Defeat\Submit\SD and some plugin of Devious Devices. Some consequence of them like the sexlab victim we already have.But I think we need a plugin to make "be raped"become more terrible.

My idea:

If your female role be raped by a NPC.this one will tell you by him/herself or after somedays let a messenger send you a letter.

1、"I want to taste you again"

Now your dragonborn will go to meet him/her again and bear the more excessive sex

2、"your friend is so kind"

He/she want you send a friend to become his/her the second sex toy.

3、"I don`t have enough money"

He/she want you give him/she many money.the number will let you sell your many treasure or be a whore to make money.maybe he/she like your house and make you become a slave and Occupie it

Now we already have many mod about Rape in sexlab——Defeat\Submit\SD and some plugin of Devious Devices. Some consequence of them like the sexlab victim we already have.But I think we need a plugin to make "be raped"become more terrible. My idea: If your female role be raped by a NPC.this one will tell you by him/herself or after somedays let a messenger send you a letter. 1、"I want to taste you again" Now your dragonborn will go to meet him/her again and bear the more excessive sex 2、"your friend is so kind" He/she want you send a friend to become his/her the second sex toy. 3、"I don`t have enough money" He/she want you give him/she many money.the number will let you sell your many treasure or be a whore to make money.maybe he/she like your house and make you become a slave and Occupie it

Have we become so desensitized to rape through playing SL mods that it really needs to "become more terrible" ???  :lol: 

I'm a horrible person for adding that smiley. Anyway...

I didn't understand much from the rest of the post, but in my experience blackmail usually requires some sort of collateral to be held over the person being blackmailed. I'm pretty sure just about every NPC in Skyrim already knows how easy my Dragonborns are, but playing devil's advocate for a moment, what shape would that take in Skyrim exactly?

The few NPCs who survived long after raping my PC are glad we never met again. Because if we met I would be better prepared for the encounter.

Yes, my PC is female, but she is also the dragonborn and not a helpless girl who starts crying when a bandit crosses her way. Every NPC who tries to blackmailing her after he raped her is only asking for his (and his friends) execution.

To be raped is (in my opinion) the alternative to death if your PC has been defeated. The idea that a bandit sends a letter after he raped my PC demanding for more seems a bit strange to me. Again, I'm the dragonborn, I deal with daedric princes, slay dragons and draugr deathlords and are thane of at least one hold. I speak face to face with jarls and no stinking bandit should dare to blackmail me.

We don't all play as the Dragonborn though - I use Live Another Life to play as a nobody who isn't an asskicking, nametaking killing machine :)

That said, I don't necessarily think that blackmail has to follow a rape - but the idea of blackmail is interesting. Perhaps if someone sees you steal? Or if you are married and someone sees you sleeping around?

We don't all play as the Dragonborn though - I use Live Another Life to play as a nobody who isn't an asskicking, nametaking killing machine :)

That said, I don't necessarily think that blackmail has to follow a rape - but the idea of blackmail is interesting. Perhaps if someone sees you steal? Or if you are married and someone sees you sleeping around?

^I like this idea

The few NPCs who survived long after raping my PC are glad we never met again. Because if we met I would be better prepared for the encounter.

Yes, my PC is female, but she is also the dragonborn and not a helpless girl who starts crying when a bandit crosses her way. Every NPC who tries to blackmailing her after he raped her is only asking for his (and his friends) execution.

To be raped is (in my opinion) the alternative to death if your PC has been defeated. The idea that a bandit sends a letter after he raped my PC demanding for more seems a bit strange to me. Again, I'm the dragonborn, I deal with daedric princes, slay dragons and draugr deathlords and are thane of at least one hold. I speak face to face with jarls and no stinking bandit should dare to blackmail me.

Oh……I have considered this.a bandit want to rape a dragonborn is a very difficult thing…… of course.I also want a Prestige System to make this more real.If you not do this.somedays everyone of skyrim will know the dragonborn was raped by a bandit and she sex like a whore.the NPC will contemptuously comment you and your hasband and friend will keep you away.

but a Prestige System isn`t easy to be maked.so……

Archived