Best looking NPC overhaul

3 hours ago, leyre said:

Anyone here uses Imperious-Races of Skyrim with KZ Style? tryng to get both to work with vampires is a fucking pita

JH people and Kz Style requires ECE, most users dont read the old posts in this thread so they think a plug and play is enough but no it is not. Besides different  mods that change races cannot be compatible with each others for obvious reasons

7 minutes ago, サマエル said:

JH people and Kz Style requires ECE, most users dont read the old posts in this thread so they think a plug and play is enough but no it is not. Besides different  mods that change races cannot be compatible with each others for obvious reasons

What part of your nonsense post is relatable to mine? and no KZ doesnt need ECE, that was never stated in the old 3DM forum where it was originally posted nor the SSE version in 9damao requires it

Also i know diff changes to races are incompatible, wich is why you need to make a compatibility patch wich i dont know how to make, being that the reason why i asked if someone found a fix

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. Who knows how many compatibility issues have KZ Style? I have a problem with him with the mod Sexlab Survive, because collectors duties Argonians and Khajiit had to replace them with other races, was CTD. Now I'm getting CTD in the rift area, I googled and came across that Immersive wenche can also cause problems with this mod.Can there is some patch?

4 hours ago, Brumka1 said:

Hey. Who knows how many compatibility issues have KZ Style? I have a problem with him with the mod Sexlab Survive, because collectors duties Argonians and Khajiit had to replace them with other races, was CTD. Now I'm getting CTD in the rift area, I googled and came across that Immersive wenche can also cause problems with this mod.Can there is some patch?

Many, too fucking many, its a great replacer but it doesnt play nice with absolutely NOTHING that touches races

• 4 weeks later...
Spoiler

ALL RIGHT I'M BACK AND WITH A NEW MERGED PACK!!! =D

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the MODS and I'm not the creator either of this material. They belong to their rightful creators. I am making such material available in an effort to help other users with incompatibility issues. All credits belong to rxkx22tiida10NeusKharpkaraszerosidearmf93伽蓝静殇srx910142cleverbee. The material here is distributed without any kind of profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving help. If someone disagrees with this material please let me know by PM and I will put it down.

THESE ARE THE MODS I MERGED:

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

PASSWORD: ADAMSKA001

Those are huge files! be prepare...

I just solved any kind of incompatibility, no neckseam, no dark faces, no eye/hair/skin/body color mismatch

I used HeroesDeLeyenda 2k textures but you can replace it without problems. 7BO body

Males with SOS body and texture

Just put them at the button of your load order, if you still have color mismatch bugs is because one of your mods, not my problem anymore :v

One more thing... I'm from Spain and you need to use TESVTRANSLATOR to change characters and locations names

As I said, this is only for people who cannot get rid of the incompatibilities, expert users may easly ignore this

Could anyone please share?? 

14 hours ago, Skyren said:
  Hide contents

ALL RIGHT I'M BACK AND WITH A NEW MERGED PACK!!! =D

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the MODS and I'm not the creator either of this material. They belong to their rightful creators. I am making such material available in an effort to help other users with incompatibility issues. All credits belong to rxkx22tiida10NeusKharpkaraszerosidearmf93伽蓝静殇srx910142cleverbee. The material here is distributed without any kind of profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving help. If someone disagrees with this material please let me know by PM and I will put it down.

THESE ARE THE MODS I MERGED:

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

PASSWORD: ADAMSKA001

Those are huge files! be prepare...

I just solved any kind of incompatibility, no neckseam, no dark faces, no eye/hair/skin/body color mismatch

I used HeroesDeLeyenda 2k textures but you can replace it without problems. 7BO body

Males with SOS body and texture

Just put them at the button of your load order, if you still have color mismatch bugs is because one of your mods, not my problem anymore :v

One more thing... I'm from Spain and you need to use TESVTRANSLATOR to change characters and locations names

As I said, this is only for people who cannot get rid of the incompatibilities, expert users may easly ignore this

Could anyone please share?? 

https://mega.nz/#F!UhEH1arJ!GRZISBOz2tmsjZnCU2HYnA