Best looking NPC overhaul

Those models are for Special Edition IIRC, and it looks like Karas moved to another forum to post his/her stuff until a public release ( its releasing stuff based on votes ) i'll see if i can create an account there

Edit: So far the only files released for SE are: Argonians, Childrens, Elves, Khajiits and Vampires

On 7/23/2018 at 12:55 PM, Harvald said:

Why don't you go on Sidearmfs Blog to get the lates Versions of this and all the other beautification mods?

? ich bin erstaunt, 7-8 jahre alte kinder mit Brüsten, TBBP unterstützung, daß läßt nur einen schluß zu.
diese kinderkörper sind Nackt!
leider kann ich es nicht testen da ich Skyrim von meiner Festplatte entfernt habe.
aber für die LL Moderatoren ist es einfach diesen Mod zu prüfen.

edit: übrigens dieser Mod war auch auf Nexus und er wurde dort entfernt! :classic_wink:

Spoiler

? I am amazed 7-8 year old children with breasts, TBBP support, that only allows one conclusion.
these child bodies are nude!
unfortunately I can not test it because I removed Skyrim from my hard drive.
but for the LL moderators it is easy to check this mod.

edit: By the way, this mod was also on Nexus and he was removed there!

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

? ich bin erstaunt, 7-8 jahre alte kinder mit Brüsten, TBBP unterstützung, daß läßt nur einen schluß zu.
diese kinderkörper sind Nackt!
leider kann ich es nicht testen da ich Skyrim von meiner Festplatte entfernt habe.
aber für die LL Moderatoren ist es einfach diesen Mod zu prüfen.

edit: übrigens dieser Mod war auch auf Nexus und er wurde dort entfernt! :classic_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

? I am amazed 7-8 year old children with breasts, TBBP support, that only allows one conclusion.
these child bodies are nude!
unfortunately I can not test it because I removed Skyrim from my hard drive.
but for the LL moderators it is easy to check this mod.

edit: By the way, this mod was also on Nexus and he was removed there!

es gibt eine Children.mod auf der Seite, die die Kindergesichter austauscht, aber zumindest bei mir im Spiel hat sie keine Auswirkung auf die Körper oder die Frage ob Sex mit Kindern möglich ist. Möglicherweise weil ich den Body nicht gesondert installiert habe ?? Slaverun entkleidet die Kinder auch nicht. Ich glaube daher nicht, das es einen Effekt auf die Spielmechanik hat. 

There is  children.mod on the page that exchanges the faces of the kids, but at least in my play it has no effect on the body or the question of having sex with children. Slaverun doesn't turn the children naked. I do not think it has any effekt on the gamemechanik.

11 minutes ago, Harvald said:

also es gibt eine KZChr.mod auf der Seite, die die Kindergesichter austauscht, aber zumindest bei mir im Spiel hat sie keine Auswirkung auf die Körper oder die Frage ob Sex mit Kindern möglich ist.

There is a KZChr.mod on the page that exchanges the faces of the kids, but at least in my play it has no effect on the body or the question of having sex with children.

ich wollte nichts andeuten, mir ging es nur um den Körper.
die Gesetzgebung in Korea ist ein wenig anders (freier) als in den USA.
ich wollte nur LoversLab schützen. :classic_wink:

I wanted nothing imply, it was all about the body.
The legislation in Korea is a bit different (freer) than in the US.
I just wanted to protect LoversLab. :classic_wink:

5 hours ago, winny257 said:

ich wollte nichts andeuten, mir ging es nur um den Körper.
die Gesetzgebung in Korea ist ein wenig anders (freier) als in den USA.
ich wollte nur LoversLab schützen. :classic_wink:

I wanted nothing imply, it was all about the body.
The legislation in Korea is a bit different (freer) than in the US.
I just wanted to protect LoversLab. :classic_wink:

Ich auch nicht. Bei mir sehen die Kinder abgesehen von den neuen Köpfen vollkommen normal aus, also auch ohne Busen. Habe den Link gelöscht.  Daran soll es jetzt nicht scheitern.

Alright, I've been kind of on the fence about using KZ style. What with a new version and all. So I'm thinking of switching.

right now I have Botox and JH. I'm willing to drop both. I really just want a NPC replaced with the most amount of replacements. So far KZ looks superior to me.

I don't want to change the Khajiit races or the children for now.

I was just wondering What is the best informative post to installing Kz style. I am unsure because the entire mod is split between The "core" and the other races.

Does installing this affect the NPC bodies? I have hdt bodies so I was wondering if it got rid of it.

Also, I have Racemenu and Fair skin complexion. I do not use Special Edition.

if anyone could please point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

18 hours ago, vex714 said:

Alright, I've been kind of on the fence about using KZ style. What with a new version and all. So I'm thinking of switching.

right now I have Botox and JH. I'm willing to drop both. I really just want a NPC replaced with the most amount of replacements. So far KZ looks superior to me.

I don't want to change the Khajiit races or the children for now.

I was just wondering What is the best informative post to installing Kz style. I am unsure because the entire mod is split between The "core" and the other races.

Does installing this affect the NPC bodies? I have hdt bodies so I was wondering if it got rid of it.

Also, I have Racemenu and Fair skin complexion. I do not use Special Edition.

if anyone could please point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

In my opinion KZ Style is more than just a replacement, it is a complete overhaul. It changes the bodies AND textures of all the Npc's it replaces AS WELL as your character. So yeah, it will remove your hdt body and whatever skin texture you're using.

You need the "Core" files (which holds all of the human changes AKA Nords, Imperials. etc.) to use the other race files anyways. (At least I think so, it's been a while since I used KZ Style)

On 2/20/2017 at 8:38 AM, サマエル said:

Hi everyone!

I just found the solution for the black faces problems IN ANY "NPC OVERHAUL MOD". The answer may look simple as f.... but it has its process like everything in life, right? :L

By the way sorry but English is not my native language, I'm Venusian :V

I'm playing Skyrim with all the bijin's and sidearmf93's mods from their respective websites because I thing they have the hottes chicks around but you know: Beauty really is subjective (in The Eye Of The Beholder)...

I dont know how to comment "hide-in-spoiler", please tell me :'v

-You only need TES5EDIT

-You have to put all those npc mods at the end of the load order and overwrite them the way you like it more  (in my case I put bijin below sidearmf93's NPC, whatever you like)

-You have create a Merge Patch with all your NPC overhaul mods

I was suffering the damn black faces bug no matter the f... load order until I watch this video, maybe a simple and uncomplete video but you will learn the basic stuff about merging with T5E

The process is simple:

1. Open Tes5Edit

2. Select all pluggins (you need all of them to check all kind of imperceptible conflicts, the minor undesireable change will f... everything, SERIOUSLY!)

3. Shift+acept will acelerate the process and let it do its job

4.After Background Loader is finished just Right click in the left pane and apply filter, select only this, and press filter...

5. Now you have to find the NPC pluggins and start the process explained in the video above, is here again :L

Here's the thing, you have to add the actors you wanna "patch" so you can overwrite any character from any mod, for example I like it more the "Delphine" from sidearmf93's than the one from Bijin's but in the MO load order I put Bijin's NPC below, but then in the merge patch I change that, Look!

Be aware some mods are messing with the NPC registry and you have to be careful to put all the npc from your new mods in the merge so the overwriten mod ins't the responsable of the black faces. In my case, Sleeping Innkeepers overwrite some functions that doesnt have anything related to appearance but this was causing black faces in some npc like Jonna, Valga Vinicia, Narri,etc... that's why you should merge A-L-L those new beauty npc in the new merge patch.

Now that you created a merge patch like the one in the video all you have to do is create a new mod with the new "T5E Merge Patch.esp" and put it down below all those npc overhaul mods. In the new folder you have to put the textures from those overwriten npc mods you put in the merge files. Remember delphine? Bijin is below sidearmf93's but in the merge patch I put sidearmf93's as prior so I need to created 2 new carpets in the "T5E Merge Patch.esp" mod, "Meshes" (\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\skyrim.esm) and "Textures (\NPC\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\skyrim.esm) and guess what... yeah, you need to put all those meshes and textures from that npc, in my case, delphine from NPC 85 folder.

And that's it, sorry if I don't  add images, I'm tired... I spend all my sunday fixing this sh... But I guarantee this will work. Now I have the very best of the two moders without any kind of bug, no more black faces, no more missing textures... CHEERS! 

Now i'm leaving, I'm gonna slay some dragons and flirt some new fine npc virtual ladies... D':  xD

tumblr_nnah8rvF7x1tslewgo1_500.gif

Thanks it helped me a lot. Saved a lot of troubles with onflicting mods (srsly i had no idea that you could do MP with TESVEdit XD). Anyway all my problems were solved and i can finaly enjoy fully functioning smoothly running skyrim with no problems. 

Hey. I'm having trouble with something regarding bodyslide. First thing first i've installed bodyslide v3 because latest ones are giving me OPENGL error. i have a potato laptop okay? :D

the problem i'm having is that my elves are not using the CBBE body preset that i want them to use.. The nords/imperial/redguard/breton are fine.. but the elves are not.

I'm posting it here.. because i've installed the NPCMerge BIJIN & JHPEOPLE from this thread. i have no idea if that merge file has something in it that changes the body of the elf races.. and for some reason, it's just them that are not using the body preset... sad life.

also installed diverse skyrim to probably fix it and EveryBodyDifferent mod but it's still the same.. anyone got any suggestions? 

47 minutes ago, Neko91 said:

I like Botox also but it disabled a lot of my RaceMenu sliders -- is that because I was doing something wrong? Or is that just something that happens with Botox? and if so, is there a fix for it?

I dont know about Race Menu sliders but Botox on install replace many other replacer mods without to ask you.

Example mod Maslea, Maslea have from its own very beautifull faces, which Botox override without to ask you, solution is easy: Disable always Botox_CharGen.esp and perhaps this solution works for your Race Menu sliders.

1 hour ago, samadara said:

I dont know about Race Menu sliders but Botox on install replace many other replacer mods without to ask you.

Example mod Maslea, Maslea have from its own very beautifull faces, which Botox override without to ask you, solution is easy: Disable always Botox_CharGen.esp and perhaps this solution works for your Race Menu sliders.

Thanks -- I'll try that.

2 hours ago, Terumi said:

Hey. I'm having trouble with something regarding bodyslide. First thing first i've installed bodyslide v3 because latest ones are giving me OPENGL error. i have a potato laptop okay? :D

the problem i'm having is that my elves are not using the CBBE body preset that i want them to use.. The nords/imperial/redguard/breton are fine.. but the elves are not.

I'm posting it here.. because i've installed the NPCMerge BIJIN & JHPEOPLE from this thread. i have no idea if that merge file has something in it that changes the body of the elf races.. and for some reason, it's just them that are not using the body preset... sad life.

also installed diverse skyrim to probably fix it and EveryBodyDifferent mod but it's still the same.. anyone got any suggestions? 

Try checking the mesh file path in your NPC merge to see if a separate folder is created for elves.  I know Bijin has a sub folder for the NPC bodies that they share titled "Bijin_" for whichever file you are using (Warmaidens/NPCs/Wives) JH shouldnt because they are only facegen morphs.  In addition do a manual generate of the bodyslide file (hold LCTRL when hitting build) and it will make a copy version of whatever you  built and put it in the bodyslide files for you to override the bodies in mods with.

1 hour ago, speedyshamrock said:

Try checking the mesh file path in your NPC merge to see if a separate folder is created for elves.  I know Bijin has a sub folder for the NPC bodies that they share titled "Bijin_" for whichever file you are using (Warmaidens/NPCs/Wives) JH shouldnt because they are only facegen morphs.  In addition do a manual generate of the bodyslide file (hold LCTRL when hitting build) and it will make a copy version of whatever you  built and put it in the bodyslide files for you to override the bodies in mods with.

Thanks for the reply... i just checked and found a folder containing the elves.. but i'm not sure if this is it because the name is "femalehead_msn.dds" which is strange? it should be body right? And i found this in  NPCMerge03JHSOGS texture folder.

i did not find anything related to elf body in the "NPCMerged01Bijin"... i kinda feel like i'm looking at the wrong folders here.. lol

there is also another folder in the SOGS named "Body" and it hass "femalebody_0" & "femalebody_1"?

Yup, SOGS has a body folder in it that is originally 7base I think.  I do remember that it has 3 seperate paths (body/hands/feet) thats your ticket, you should put the _0&_1 meshes in the corresponding locations.  The only issue following that is if you are using CBBE the skin textures wont match up in SOGs and the Bijin depending on what you downloaded.  I dont use the merged myself as its combining things I dont like into it.  It could be a little more work but I would suggest just using the unmerged assets for quality of life instead of trying to navigate what the author did with the merged version.

On 9/6/2018 at 1:38 PM, SatyrFrost said:

Thanks it helped me a lot. Saved a lot of troubles with onflicting mods (srsly i had no idea that you could do MP with TESVEdit XD). Anyway all my problems were solved and i can finaly enjoy fully functioning smoothly running skyrim with no problems. 

Actually, theres a better method, much more straightforward, almost the same, but you dont need to do a "patch" so you can save slots for other esp, that was my 1st attempt fixing merging my npc mods.

You need to delete those troubled npc's using Tes5Edit. Delete the unwanted enhanced npc and keep the one you like. You also need to delete those textures and meshes from the unwanted enhanced npc and the facegen meshes and textures too.

You can even merge after you finish editing your mods with Merge Plugins. Right now im using a single ESP with a lot of enhanced npc and followers mods, good stuff ;D

I can share it but 35GB are a really pain in the ass to upload, besides Im using some deleted npc's from "special" modders, I dont really want any trouble for that ?

7 hours ago, Terumi said:

This is quite simple, KZtyle use its own meshes and textures, in this old post you can find the path to do that. Put your own meshes and textures to match with every npc in your skyrim ;D