It seems if I don't take the Nudist perk during character creation, I can't take it at all later when leveling up normally. Surely this is not intended? I used The Naked gun for Fallout 3 and it didn't work like that back there.

Way I can tell, it's supposed to be a character traid like Wild Wasteland or Heavy Handed. Fallout 3 didn't have something like that, so I'm guessing the mod author took the opportunity and made nudism a trait instead of a perk.

In short: I think it was the author's intention to not make it available later on.

That makes sense, but I think it's a silly limitation. I like the idea of having my character go through something that causes her to become nudist later on in the game. Is there a way to add the trait through console command or such?

"player.addperk XX00868E" for female characters

"player.addperk XX00868F" for male characters.

(Remember to replace the XX's with the load order of the Naked Gun.esp)

• 1 year later...

i reserve this area for FAQ and stuff like that

Few questions i have gotten in nexus:

Q:" I've noticed that, naked or not, the base trait reduces Sneak by 25. Is this functioning as intended? If so, why is the Sneak reduction there?"

A:"i was actually trying to make it like this: you start as nudist, so people would stare at you a bit longer. but as you get more used to yourself (meaning open a new perk) sneak reduction would disappear (and even buff a bit). "

Q:" however, i got the "Shadow Runner" perk at lvl 7, but still have the sneak reduction.

Is it just intended to be "invisibility during night time", or did i miss somthing ?"

A:"i made it so that when you take shadow runner, your sneak goes up from that reduction. so when the perk nudist takes like 10 off of it, shadow runner adds 20. does i work like that or is it bugged?"

Q:"A little omission i think, for the perk "the naked gun" the displayed prerequisites are "Lvl 10, Nudist, AGL 7"... It seems you also require 7 in PER to unlock the perk."

A:"yea. thats bug. i dunno why that doesnt show up. and because i dont know why, i cant fix it. but trust me, im trying"

I too have a -25 Sneak redution whatever me nude or not. Any fellow human out there have a fix?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/17/2015 at 3:46 AM, Another seeker of eternity said:

i reserve this area for FAQ and stuff like that

Few questions i have gotten in nexus:

Q:" I've noticed that, naked or not, the base trait reduces Sneak by 25. Is this functioning as intended? If so, why is the Sneak reduction there?"

A:"i was actually trying to make it like this: you start as nudist, so people would stare at you a bit longer. but as you get more used to yourself (meaning open a new perk) sneak reduction would disappear (and even buff a bit). "

Q:" however, i got the "Shadow Runner" perk at lvl 7, but still have the sneak reduction.
Is it just intended to be "invisibility during night time", or did i miss somthing ?"

A:"i made it so that when you take shadow runner, your sneak goes up from that reduction. so when the perk nudist takes like 10 off of it, shadow runner adds 20. does i work like that or is it bugged?"

Q:"A little omission i think, for the perk "the naked gun" the displayed prerequisites are "Lvl 10, Nudist, AGL 7"... It seems you also require 7 in PER to unlock the perk."

A:"yea. thats bug. i dunno why that doesnt show up. and because i dont know why, i cant fix it. but trust me, im trying"

Personal Opinions in an OLD thread. But hey, why not, right?

With these initial restrictions, it makes me NOT want to be a nudist, because, it doesn't help me in any way. If everyone stares at my character, then it should be easier to kill them Guns +50. And because they are distracted, so increase Armor +250... And AP should go up, since you aren't encumbered, nor restricted by the clothes or armor. And Agility should go up as well.

With Armor...

20180907203507_1.jpg.2b8784eb8f3d70720314c2d09b276d9c.jpg

And without armor....

20180907203533_1.jpg.bc94abcf41a44e9375a156bd0a31f80e.jpg

There are a lot of good perks available, And trying to 0 this one out, is not a good plan in my eyes. Since the description states, YOU ARE! When it should state what the effects are. And when the bonuses actually start to help rather than hinder your character. As it is, I can't run around nude like I wanted to.

On 12/26/2015 at 4:03 PM, pepertje said:

I know it's been a while since anyone's posted in here, but I still felt like I had to post this:

To anyone who's having difficulties with making this work alongside Sexout Pregnancy, I believe I have a patch which should let the two work together. Use at your own peril, and until the author confirms it's working, consinder it alpha.

The user who brought this up to me last reported two remaining issues, which have since then been fixed and working on my end, so in theory it should work without a problem.

Must use with both The Naked Gun and Sexout Pregnancy, otherwise bad things happen.

Any issues may be sent directly to me, and I'll look into them.

Changes:

-Conditions checking whether the player is naked now include sexout nude and nude pregnant outfits.

DISCLAIMER: I am not in deep with this mod, so I can't fix every issue there is. I'm just working on the NG/SOP patch.

Naked Gun SOP Patch.esp

I know it's been a while, but I wanted to thank you for this, it makes Naked Gun playable.

14 hours ago, Airianna said:

I know it's been a while, but I wanted to thank you for this, it makes Naked Gun playable.

Huh, glad to see people still make use of it :)
Anyway, not sure if the original author is still around to put it up as a download (or if it's happened already)

On 9/10/2018 at 5:41 PM, pepertje said:

Huh, glad to see people still make use of it :)
Anyway, not sure if the original author is still around to put it up as a download (or if it's happened already)

Nope, never has, In fact, I took a long break from FNV, only reason I started playing again, really, was because my main system died, and using an old system now.

2.4 Ghz Dual Core (max 2.8 Ghz) 64 bit

4 GB DDR2 RAM (Yep maxed out)

GTX 750 Ti (pushing my luck, but it works)

Got Win 10 installed to it.

So I can play Skyrim and FNV on this old machine, I still played Skyrim on the main system, but I wanted to play something a little less CPU intensive so added FNV :D

But yeah, redownloaded lots of mods, updated the ones I could (love having them saved to an external drive). Played around with each before looking for patches in the threads. First post I made, with the screenshots, was what's available on the download page. Removing the -while naked was a good choice, and made it very playable, I also like the minor stat boost, now I wanna run naked through the wasteland. hehehe

• 4 years later...