The complete position lists of Animated Woohoo

I have everything for AW('cept for JezaAnimations); I understand Animated Woohoo is obsolete since we got Kinky World and Passion, but I'm currently playing TS3 on a moderate pc, so I really can't handle those heavy mods right now, that's why I'm using AW

If anyone want anything from my AW folder, I will upload it here - won't upload Amra72 and Master animations for obvious reasons - as for AfterDuskSims animations, the complete set can be found on his blog: http://afterdusksims.blogspot.com.br/p/adult-animations.html

I don't know if there is a topic with any of these animations gone from Hall of Torque uploaded so tell me if I'm being redundant; also if it helps the community, I can open a new topic just for this 

list.jpg.86f5fdde22d7b5fa7fadc984dcd59093.jpg

EDIT: I officially retired from The Sims 3 and deleted my mods folder, however I won't be deleting this post as it might help those who still plays the game and wants to know about the positions available for AW/Kinky World/Passion because I don't know if the complete list can be found on another thread...

Ok so I downloaded the passion mod and all of the animations and when I try to make my sims interact, they don't, one of them just gets naked and then goes about their day but the horny icon still comes up as if they had engaged in the act. Also I noticed that my positions list is still at zero and I've tried everything to get the number of positions to pop up but it isn't working. Im completely lost. Please Help!!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 2:00 AM, Isaiah Boyd said:

Can u make a file for aw WTW animations i never had them before and im so late to find a link or can u make a big pack of all your aw animations zip file and post me them ? ?

I'll try to pm you with the WTW animations, also do you have rejects and moodlets? Animated Woohoo needs those files

ps: use quote next time

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, maievsong88 said:

Totally not realistic

If you use Kinky World, I recommend to use the OKW file for WTW animations from here :

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136270-sims3-animations-variants-update-05-august-2021/

Otherwise your sims will Woohoo in the shower or bath with clothes. also not realistic.

(the OKW overhaul file)

You are right, some object animations are a little overdone and if they are too disturbing for you :

Open the OKW files with S3PE put the XML in an editor, search for the lines starting with <ObjectAnimation>XXX</ObjectAnimation> and simply delete this line or make it as a remark in this way : <!-- <ObjectAnimation>XXX</ObjectAnimation>  --> then the Objects will not move anymore.

• 8 months later...