no you don't need anything like sexout or what, you only need BodyMorph + BodyMorph Plugin active on the load order.

- Did you replace your skeleton with the one included in the package?

- If you press A or D, and the number sticks to 0, it means the bodymorph functions are not called. Do you have an updated NVSE?

The bodies are not influent. Any body will work, some bodies won't morph in every part (i.e. if you use a type3 which is not BnB, you won't be able to morph breast, but the rest will work. Same for robert, if it has not a weighted penis, it won't morph the penis, but the rest will work)

This is good to know. However, this raises another question... It doesn't make sense that my bodymorph functions aren't called.  I just updated Fallout Script Extender, and after reading this post, I updated it to 4.6b1 again just to make sure. Everything is still stuck at 1.

Bodymorph and the plugin are both active in my load order.

I also did replace my skeleton with the one in the package.

Any further help would be appreciated.

This.....  is very very nifty.  Just started playing with it.  I started out to do some testing on a play thru and got sucked in.  Now I've been trying different bodies with it all day.  Thanks for this guys.

There is no skeleton in the meshes/characters/_1stperson folder only in the meshes/characters/_male folder. Is this will cause any problems?

I still have old skeleton from Astymma in meshes/characters/_1stperson folder but I don't know if it is safe to mix skeletons like that..

P.S. Is this new skeleton supports all bones + mods like FAFF / AS NVG / BnB etc, just like Astymma one? Sorry for so many questions ;-/

You actually can use Astymma as 1st person skeleton and this one as 3rd person.

This skeleton supports "almost" all Astymma bones, I can't think to a mod which is using the few bones I didn't include, you should be fine with it. In case you have issues please let me know

You should check the save size in this path:

Data\NVSE\plugins\Extender\Saves

After that, you should un-select the plugin (not bodymorph), make a new save, and compare the size, to see if the size is a lot different.

I don't recall something on the plugin that should increase that loading time between a cell and another, I was more thinking about a save bloat. However I'll double check.

Are you using the Randomizer, maybe?

Also, if you have a chance, you could try to write PCB on console before changing map, and see if you notice differencies.

A.J. when the plugin is active it starts to delay loadtime between maps and wait time. The longer it is running the bigger the delay becomes. I am at about 9 hours in the game and the delay time is roughly 32 seconds between map loads. I am using version 15.

Have you tried it without that plugin and just with bodymorph? Same deal?

With the plugin dissabled it did the same delay thing and there was no notacible size drop when I shut them down. With and without both mods active the size is 90.9kb And the map load times and wait delay go back to normal. And the only thing I had changed was characters shoulders and breast size. It was not active for anyone else in the game.

With the plugin dissabled it did the same delay thing and there was no notacible size drop when I shut them down.

That sounds like a problem in the bodymorph plugin itself then, not in amras adjustment thing.. though without the size increasing I'm not sure what else could cause such a delay.. spells running on refs that aren't in the current cell maybe?

So the issue should be with BodyMorph esp or BodyMorphPlugin esp?

(I suggest to call em ESPs and not plugins, or we'll have a misunderstanding :P)

VaunWolfe I would like to be twice sure of what you wrote here:

With the plugin dissabled it did the same delay thing and there was no notacible size drop when I shut them down.

Do you mean you disabled BodyMorphPlugin.esp, but BodyMorph.esp was still enabled, and you still had these long delay times?

I would like to understand better if your problem comes from BodyMorph.esp or BodyMorphPlugin.esp

About belly bone, no there's no belly bone. It requires some mesh artist to weight properly a body. Maybe in the future if noone wants to do it, I'll try it, however I'm bad in this kind of works, I would prefer other people doing it.

If you can, I would ask you to do a simple experiment:

- Disable BodyMorphPlugin

- Go in game

- Save the game on a new slot

- Quit and reload this new slot, play a little, see if the delay is still present

After that, do the same disabling BodyMorph.

When i dissable the plugin the delay is still there even with a fresh save.

When you disable and make a clean save, every trace of the mod should disappear from your save.

If you follow exactly the steps I wrote, and the delay will disappear, it will allow us to narrow down if the cause is BodyMorph.ESP or  BodyMorphPlugin.ESP.