I'll have to do some more careful checking of the upgrade script in the future. I have a solution in mind. The issue I'm pretty sure is for spells already running when the game is saved. I need to just have them either wait for the upgrade to finish when they detect a new version, or just have them dispel themselves since they will automatically be cast again later.

Next version will have something to deal with the issue.

Amazing!

Don't have to delete any clothes of other body type forever!

But there may be a little mistake in MCM, the description of the option are mismatched, I mean the four "Do not apply morph to".

And here's another problem to the non-native English speaker like me, what is the difference between "Do not apply morphs to actors in motion" and "Do not apply morphs to actors that are animating."? According to my education, they both means "doing someting".

Sorry for bad English.

This is a pretty neat mod! Might I suggest a future feature that might be pretty cool as well? Perhaps a feature that'll save shape data on a per-outfit basis would be something cool to add, especially for players with outfits that don't use the same body type.

That's so much more difficult than you make it sound, but I'll consider it.

Instead of the framework, I think it could be done by a plugin. Something that stores the values and triggers them using an OnEquip event handler.

@All

I did a new version, it makes distintion from male and female player. I'll upload it as long as 1.07 is online

That's so much more difficult than you make it sound, but I'll consider it.

Instead of the framework, I think it could be done by a plugin. Something that stores the values and triggers them using an OnEquip event handler.

@All

I did a new version, it makes distinction from male and female player. I'll upload it as long as 1.07 is online

So, does that mean it temporarily creates two different genders of skeletons?

Just curious.

post-21864-0-31556300-1424995473_thumb.jpg

No, I wrote bad...

Before it was already working for males, but since it was mainly made for females the hud where you choose the body part to morph was showing a female body picture. Now it will show a male or a female, based by player's gender. In case of male, it will select penis instead that breast. However, to make penis work, it requires a properly weighted body, i.e. those made by amra.

Next step is scripting the targeting system, to use the same interface on npcs. I have everything done, it just requires some proper copy paste, I love so much copy pasting things

However, for NPCs it is already possible to have different skeletons per gender, but not only, you could even have a different skeleton and set of animations per npc. Absolutely crazy, but you could do it.

V1.0.7 in OP

- Fixed min/max checking on morph size.

I'm not sure why the fomod is so much smaller. It seems to extract ok. I think that the esp changes caused the KFs data to be more easily compressed or something. If there are any problems, let me know, and revert back to 1.0.6.

Wrong package (for bodymorph). It has an extra subfolder and the manager can't find Data to properly install it. I assume you could find a folder inside New Vegas folder, called BMPlugin Packaged v15. It would just require to move it in the proper place, but I'm going to re-package right now and upload it in 5 minutes. Thank you for the info

For the idles, if you can I would wait few days, I'm going to release soon a major update which overhauls the whole system and introduces a slight headtracking

Wrong package (for bodymorph). It has an extra subfolder and the manager can't find Data to properly install it. I assume you could find a folder inside New Vegas folder, called BMPlugin Packaged v15. It would just require to move it in the proper place, but I'm going to re-package right now and upload it in 5 minutes. Thank you for the info

For the idles, if you can I would wait few days, I'm going to release soon a major update which overhauls the whole system and introduces a slight headtracking

alright sounds good

I the plugin a whirl with the NPC randomiser, and it works well, someone could do well to make a plugin that just does that to a few preset bodyshapes, we could dump the whole Cali / 3F / 6M / Skinny / Athletic body shermozzle completely :)

I just need to try some pregnant stuff and see how it goes, the boobs seem to work well and I will look into getting Lactation set up.

The randomizer shoots random values without common sense, it was intended for testing purpose and not to make variety among the NPCs. It's more a debug tool to put the mod under stress.

What do you mean you didn't succeed in trying the belly? what's the problem?