I'm very much interested in the stutter.

The "normal" functioning is some incapacity of equipping/unequipping weapons, or running in diagonal, everytime you load a game, for 6-8 seconds, only if you are in 3rd person and you are not in combat. Any other behaviour which is not the one described by me is an issue and must be inspected because not considered "normal". So if you have more details please could you write them?

The randomizer, as I wrote in the description, is mainly a test function I use to put the scripts under stress and see if everything works properly. It picks all the values so that I can notice better in game if they really morphed. It's not hard to make something with more common sense, but I'm expecting some other modder to do it, this is just a demo to show how the framework works.

The penis is already allowed by the framework, but not in the graphical UI (I count to make some update in the future), however you can test it via console but only if you use a body with a weighted penis (i.e. Amra modified body)

One arm larger than the other one shouldn't happen in a future 1.06 version, I already gave prideslayer the new corrected assets for the arms, he just needs to upload them in the main package.

The floating legs will probably solved in the future introducing a new node which decides the height, I'm still thinking if it must be somewhat automatic (with the risk that some alternative body replacers could have some mistakes) or manually adjusted by the player

One other noticeable 'glitch'(if you can call it that at such an early stage) is that, after hitting tab to close the interface, there is a pronounced delay before the pipboy screen is activated, in which the PC can draw their weapon or take other actions. This leads to a bit of oddness at the PC seems incapable of properly drawing their weapon (at least for rifle style weapons) and becomes caugt in an endless loop of re-drawing it improperly. It goes away after switching to first person and properly drawing the weapon.

Also having a general reset option would be nice. I am downloading the Amra body mentioned, is there a reference list of console commands that can be used? I did not see it on the wiki, and find github a little confusing sometimes.

again, the delay on the pipboy must occur ONLY if it's morphing, because it's an engine limitation. The morphs occur only in 3rd person, out of combat and if you're not moving, so in general if you load the game and don't do anything in the first 6-8 seconds you should be OK.

You could make an attempt >>> morph, save, load, wait 10-15 seconds (just to be sure) and then try to tap pipboy key, see how it works: if it works as intended, you shouldn't have any problems. If you have problems, please tell me.

The console command you could use is "call fnBoMoScaleUp Player Penis", I already added the files and I'm pretty sure Prideslayer added them to the script too. However I never tested it because it was something for the future, let me know if it works properly or I'll try with you, it could be a good moment to introduce them

response without quotations:

Unquoted arguement 'fnboscaleup' will be treated as a string by default. Check spelling if a form or variable was intended.

Error line 1

with the quotations:

SCRIPTS: Script 'SysWindowCompileAndRun', line 1:

Script command "call fnboscaleup player penis" not found.

Using Amra body as a body replacer instead of a body suit.

Also the pipboy glitch seems to be tied to my use of your Idles mod, when it is off, my character simply exits the UI without the pipboy re-initiating. I have some little glitches with your idles mod, but I use it regardless because it makes my characters so much more lifelike, can't live without it now.

That said, this is fantastic, the best thing since sliced bread, keep up the great work!

mmmh I don't know if it's just your typo, checking your message error it seems you wrote bad the command, "fnboscaleup" while it should be "fnboMOscaleup". it's case unsensitive, I just uppercased to show you the missing letters.

On a side note, I expect bodymorph itself glitching a lot with a mod like my idles, especially the third person pipboy animation. I would suggest to disable that animation on the MCM configuration (there's a specific flag to unflag), and also if you notice there are too many glitches you could try to increase the timer, so it makes less idles, less frequently. I know it could be a pain, but for how the animation system works, there are not many things we can do. The bright side is that these glithces should happen only when bodymorph is morphing you (i.e. after loading the game, or modyfing your body, etc.), after these few seconds you should be fine and not have anymore problems (until you reload or you morph your body again etc.)

I have done that with the MCM menu, but for some reason the options and idles I set seem to reset to all active after a cell reload. I did it mainly because I had a couple issues with the pipboy animation, namely difficulty turning on my piplight in 3rd person, and occasional glitches where the instance of the animation causes my character to fall through the ground, but the resets o position just before the pipboy comes up. Could be a conflict with another mod, I am using the holo-pipboy mod, but FNVEdit didn't show any conflicts with your mod or that one, so not really sure.

Tried the alternate spelling, same messages. I am using two computers, so I may have mistyped in either direction, but this time I triple checked.

yes the light doesn't work with that, but it will work in the updated version. Damn I never noticed the idles were resetting, this must be very annoying, I'm going to take a look at that, thank you so much for reporting that. The "falling through the ground"...probably having a different body / animations could influence, since I never had this, but maybe I know what could cause it, I'm going to modify the animations. That whole project is updated but I never placed it online, because I still wanted to test it a bit more, but I've lost myself in other projects. However if you like that, keep an eye because I'm going to make many things with that, for example few days ago I did some kind of headtracking, which is not super precise but it's a feature I really miss in Fallout because I really love headtracking in Skyrim

Damn I think the reason why penis doesn't work is just because I'm dumb and you can't call functions in that way. I never tried that, I was just ... improvising, expecting that it was working -_-

Well ok but this will work for sure:

- Open console, when you are in 3rd person, go in TFC mode.

- click over your character so that the name will be up on the screen

- write PlayIdle bomopenis100, if the syntax is correct it will answer with a path, something like characters\_male\bodymorph\penis etc.etc.

- play with that 100. That value goes from 70 (min) to 100 (default) to 130 (max), so for example playidle bomopenis130 will morph penis on max size

If you'll see that this will work fine with amra body, I could make this modify to use the UI to morph penis bone

EDIT: I forgot. Everytime you call a playidle, you need to exit console to check the result in game

Will try that sometime tonight. As for the idle fall-through-the-floor, it isn't something which happens all the time, only occasionaly. I have only noticed it when outside, not sure what other commonalities there may be, but using k2berry BnB body mesh, or sometimes T3Cali body, and the modified skeleton from your BMorph.

I will happily test any new updates, really love the degree of immersion you have added to my game. Thanks again!

I have tried the above mentioned code, response was:

PlayIdle found 'BoMoPenis130' (2E007B68) file:

Characters/_Male/IdleAnims/BodyMorph/Penis/BoMoPenis130.kf

So it seems to have correctly called to the function, only I did not see any change of the body. I am troubleshooting now, will check via GECK to make sure that race record is properly pointing to Amra body (I have a few mods which make race modifications running), and if needed with write a .esp to fix the issue or FNVEdit a patch to make sure. It is most likely a fault of my setup and not an issue with your BodyMorph.

It does seem odd however that it is a call to a kf file for the body change. So in essence the body morphing is essentially a persistent animation/idle, not simply a change to the skeletons attributes?

you can't really change the skeleton attributes... but you can invoke an animation which modifies the skeleton :)

I promise I'll make more attempts when I'll have more free time, I just have some bad issues to solve in these days... -_-

shiv, what the KFs are actually doing is just scaling bones, which in turn causes the meshes to scale. As long as no other KFs scale those bones, the rescaling "sticks". Getting a handle to the actual skeleton, to allow direct manipulation, is an active research area -- for me anyway, though I suspect I'll keep beating my head against the wall until jaam or someone better at that stuff than me figures it out.

If we can get that done then we'll be able to directly rescale bones with NVSE or NX functions and won't need all these animations or even the entire bodymorph plugin. The only reason it exists is to issue playidles, and keep track of the current scale of all the bones since we can't directly access the skeleton for a given actor.

I'm prepping for a release soon and while waiting to hear back from AJ on some issues, is there anything else in particular that people think BodyMorph should be able to check for to inhibit morphing? The new version has two changes so far.

1. The 'middle value' is now 0. This makes it play nicer with NX, and makes it easier to extend in the future. All morph values are based around an internal scale value of 0 meaning a default physical scale (1.0). Negative values are smaller than default, positive values are larger.

2. There are MCM controls to set flags that control when the effect spell should delay applying morphs, to help prevent conflicts during play. The currently available flags are:

"Moving" (player only) : Checks IsMoving as well as IsControlPressed for [0-4, 11, 12] which are the keys for forward, backward, left, right, attack, auto-run, and jump.

"ActionKeys" (player only) : Checks IsControlPressed for 5,6,7,27 which are keys for activate, block/aim, ready item, grab.

"AnimPlaying" : Checks IsIdlePlaying and IsAnimPlaying

"Combat" : Checks IsInCombat

Anything else needed?

14 - pipboy.

Movements will be fine, I'm not so sure how good the action keys which require a tap and not the key pressed will work, I say let's test them and see if they need extra code

And please remember to include the new arms assets I sent you, I unleashed the arms on the UI and without these new assets the arms become very ugly

It's checking it without an anim group argument at all. I've moved that check into the player-only section as well because NPCs are basically always playing one animation or another. So IsAnimPlaying only checks the player, IsIdlePlaying checks for the player and NPCs. I'm testing in just a moment.

It's just because I'm full of things to finish... but I promise that there will be a time in the future where I'll test everything as it deserves and I'll spend more than 5 damn minutes in game... -_- for example, I'm curious to see how it goes well along with this, especially with a high frequency, and after that I'll upload the new ones like the head tracking

AJ, it turns out that IsIdlePlaying does indeed appear to be crap. It's returning 1 all the time no matter what the actor is doing -- or isn't doing. So that one is getting pulled out now. IsIdlePlaying is working properly at least though that only checks special idles I think.

I use "IsAnimPlaying specialidle" instead of IsIdlePlaying. This comes from some trouble I had in the past, but I don't really remember. I sometimes tend to remember the solution but not the event that led me to think that... which is not really the best, I know that.

I will remember that if any issues come up, but I haven't had any problems with IsIdlePlaying. I can't find any issues with it mentioned on google or in the wiki, and the fact that IsAnimPlaying is not working as documented makes me not want to use it for anything -- who knows what else might be wrong with it.

If it turns into an issue, it's easy enough to fix.

It depends by the animation. If it's a paired animation, then yes, so it will clip exactly as if you change your upperbody with something similar to the result of the morphs.

Unfortunately when you pair an animation you only pair the scene root, you can't pair hands or legs etc. reason why you tend to tweak your animation always working on the same body type, to reduce the possibilities of clipping