How can I take control of the follower(or NPC)'s sex scene?

Sorry for asking too many question recently....

Just like the title, I config the lover setting to change the animation and progress manually, it works well when I use my PC to have sex...

But when my follower(or other Npc) is having sex with other NPC or creature, this scene will only use one animation until the end... Is there a way to take control of this? I'd like to change the animation and progress for my followers just like my PC can do...

Not sure, but if you target the NPC (cross hair on NPC ) and press the grab key the Animation should change.

Edit: found WappyOne's description:

- It is now possible to make position adjustments & change animations for NPC/NPC sex. First move the crosshair close enough to display the name of either actor of the pair involved to lock adjustments keys to that sex act, and then use the 0-9/arrow keys as you would for player sex, or grab key for animation change.

- Since the number keys 1-8 bring up the quickbar when the player is not involved in sex, the number pad numbers can also now be used for position adjustments.
- Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at double speed. Holding down Ctrl makes them at half Speed.

Archived