SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

I’m just going to put this out there Assassin. Is a profession just like soldier just like professor and all the things you can do the only thing that make you a the bad guy is if your cot and the fucked up laws that man kind has put in place  fucks you over there was a time where it was servivel of the fittest and I think that one day we will return to that it’s only a matter of time

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any common reasons for CTDing a few seconds after a solutions scene? Dialogue works perfectly fine, scene plays, scene ends, and then just before i regain control of character everything stutters for a split second, and im hit with a CTD.

To my knowledge, starting a scene any other way(defeat, successfully solicit arbitrary person, match maker) runs without a problem

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 10:31 PM, frkncnky said:

Did you?

As the quote said:

On 9/3/2018 at 10:24 PM, Kurisu_Senpai said:

It already is. I have it in my game, let me see if I can find where I downloaed it from.

Just a while after that date I shared a link where you could find it, but that site have other things besides that mod. Things that the moderators don't like to be shared in here.

So the message I wrote was deleted and I gained myself a temp-ban, and I couldn't post anything until recently. So... sorry for the late reply...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 3:41 AM, aerialstrike said:

I suggest implementing another way of getting through the door inside Riften jail where the guard is guarding it.

There's already one in which when the guard said that what's the reason you are there (or something like that) you grab his crotch and say that you think you have a good reason for being in there.

15 minutes ago, Soviet in a bush said:

So, do i need to convert this first or what? If i want to use in SSE. And if i have to convert, then why the mod maker hasn't converted it already so i don't have to?

At the risk of sounding like a bitch; Because he/she didn't want to?

No offense, but mod authors don't work at your pace and/or wants. So, you might need to make a tiny bit of effort compared to the incredible amount of work the author put into this. No since in being ungrateful.

5 minutes ago, bandygirl1 said:

At the risk of sounding like a bitch; Because he/she didn't want to?

No offense, but mod authors don't work at your pace and/or wants. So, you might need to make a tiny bit of effort compared to the incredible amount of work the author put into this. No since in being ungrateful.

Didn't mean to sound ungrateful, but i now realize i did, so i apologize to the mod author. 

And i think i got my awnser. So i need to convert.

On 12/30/2018 at 7:16 PM, Soviet in a bush said:

Didn't mean to sound ungrateful, but i now realize i did, so i apologize to the mod author. 

And i think i got my awnser. So i need to convert.

There is not much to do. It will work out of the box, unless you want to change the header. I'm playing with in SSE for about a year now and didn't have any problems. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2018 at 1:25 PM, Ruffled Pigeon said:

Here's a new patch for Prison Overhaul Patched I made, please load POP after Solutions and the patch after both of them. (ESP load order)

This fixes the Riften Jail dialogue.

POP after Solutions because there's still bounty hunter dialogue conflicts which are necessary, else you could get out of them arresting you through just plain sex.

POPatched_SLSolutions_Comp_Patch.7z

Thanks for the patch.