SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

7 hours ago, Hiderius said:

this is a new game I just got done with killing the dragon and acquiring breezehome and lydia

did the guard at Whiterun have the Solutions option when you entered (bad example as sometimes he won't) or does Embry have his "You've had enough to drink" option?

2 hours ago, nedned said:

ummm soooo , have anyone figure out how to complete the farmer painted cow ? couse i dont see any dialog with the giant. do i missed something ?

I just did this one, go to the marker location, once you arrive, the giant should approach you and sex happens, then go to the farmer.

I didn't have to talk to the giant.  

But be warned you should save right before getting to the location, in case the farmer gets attacked by a mammoth or one of the giants in the area.

He doesn't die but he goes into perma-cower mode and you can't talk to him.

5 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I just did this one, go to the marker location, once you arrive, the giant should approach you and sex happens, then go to the farmer.

But be warned you should save right before getting to the location, in case the farmer gets attacked by a mammoth or one of the giants in the area.

thank you for your answer but i do standing in the marker but the giant still do nothing and keep on patroling. do i need to install some creature sexlab or something ?

8 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

2 hours ago, nedned said:

thank you for your answer but i do standing in the marker but the giant still do nothing and keep on patroling. do i need to install some creature sexlab or something ?

I don't remember how this one works exactly since I haven't happened on it lately. I do know the vanilla game makes it a bit wonky since the giant camp picked is totally random and may not be the nearest. The quest marker should point to the correct one.

If there isn't any dialog with the giant involved (and I'd suspect that to be the case since dialog with creature races is not normally available) you would need creature sex enabled in Sexlab for it to work. Otherwise Solutions would call SL for a scene and it wouldn't work.

5 hours ago, MsMadison said:

Hey, if I wanted to edit the dialog that comes with this mod is it possible to do so and how would I do that?

Not share it or anything, just for personal use.

I've used TESVEdit and changed some of the lines for personal (or often used character theme) choice. You could probably open it in the CK instead but I don't like that dialog editor.

On 1/16/2018 at 11:28 AM, karlpaws said:

I don't remember how this one works exactly since I haven't happened on it lately. I do know the vanilla game makes it a bit wonky since the giant camp picked is totally random and may not be the nearest. The quest marker should point to the correct one.

If there isn't any dialog with the giant involved (and I'd suspect that to be the case since dialog with creature races is not normally available) you would need creature sex enabled in Sexlab for it to work. Otherwise Solutions would call SL for a scene and it wouldn't work.

im already fix it thanks :tongue: , by using spell the quest can be done eheeheh. now the problem is ther is no shlongs in giant. how to add them ? 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 3blake7 said:

Is there a faction i can put custom NPCs in so they have dialogue options? I tried putting them into the housecarl faction but that didn't work.

This isn't a factions based mod, all of the dialog options are tied to topics.  They are all manually added to the topic threads, or trees or whatever.

8 hours ago, deviousdaedra said:

I have tactical Valthiem installed and was wondering if this would cause any conflicts

This only adds a line to the dialog tree and doesn't change or touch anything else there. There is a vanilla bug that means the dialog is never accessible, the bandit attacks you instead of talking, that your mod might fix and mean this mod is more useful.

9 hours ago, scudzilla said:

For the Orc stronghold thing, do orcs actively seek you after you agreed? Or was that just flavor text?

Basically on a timer (based on your choices during the dialogue) Orcs *in a stronghold* will have their dialogue replaced by them requesting to play with you.  You won't be able to talk with them normally until you've done your duty, but I don't think they will force-greet you either.  Non-stronghold locations will not cause orcs to do this (example - Urag at the College will not think of you as a plaything), and they will not track you down in the overworld if that is what you mean.

Mostly it means that if you visit a stronghold for gameplay/quests reasons, you're gonna get fucked at least once since that is the deal you made.

16 minutes ago, Falloutersexy said:

Cool, however, i would like my Alpha Male - type character to be able to fuck the brain out of Saadia in exchange of not notifying the redguards of her presence in Whiterun :smiley: 

So that could be a nice addition for the future

Amorous Adventures handles that quite nicely.

She'll sleep with you to convince you to help, and afterwards become a lover you can have sex with anytime.