SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Is compatible with SexLab-AmorousAdventures-v1_30_2? and if so, where should be placed, before or after your mod?

After.

There will probably be some conflict... hmm I usually only use Amorous Adventures when I play a male PC so I don't have it loaded at the moment, I could make another profile in MO and check, I could probably make a patch for it. In practice the two mods are mutually exclusive as far as Elisif is concerned though... Solutions makes it so that after doing her quest and becoming Thane, you can "comfort" her at night. Amorous Adventures does sort of the same thing, or will since only the first half of the quest is completed, but you have to work for it quite a bit which makes it all the better in the end. It likely will need a patch so the player has their choice of which patch to pursue though (and it will be at their discretion if they choose both methods). I'll look at it.

Indeed. Elisif's scene uses a blocking branch, which will not allow any Elisif dialogue* from Amorous Adventures to play if Solutions is loaded after it. This is why I recommended loading AA after, as it seems to have more in-depth content for a smaller amount of NPCs, and hence sounds like it should take priority over Solutions. If you end up creating a compatibility patch for it, I'll gladly add it to the patches list. :)

*At least from midnight to 6AM, it should work fine during other hours

Indeed. Elisif's scene uses a blocking branch, which will not allow any Elisif dialogue* from Amorous Adventures to play if Solutions is loaded after it. This is why I recommended loading AA after, as it seems to have more in-depth content for a smaller amount of NPCs, and hence sounds like it should take priority over Solutions. If you end up creating a compatibility patch for it, I'll gladly add it to the patches list. :)

A blocking branch? Hmm well they don't modify the same dialogue so it's not a simple matter of preserving both changes. I'm hesitant to go monkeying around with it since the Elisif quest is only half finished. I'll do a bit of testing with it to see if it's even worth patching.

Yay! More suggestions.

I think J'zargo's sex should be repeatable, perhaps. Maybe you stroke his ego with it a bit, because he thinks he's better than you.

When you rescue Derkeethus from Darkwater Crossing (or rather from the nearby falmer cave), that's an easy spot for sex, because you just saved his life. You can marry him afterwards, in vanilla Skyrim.

Brighten the day of the Argonian Dockworkers in Windhelm by sexing them up.

Speaking of the dockworkers, in the quest where you are negotiating for higher pay with them, and end up brawling the guy who owns the docks, I think a litte sucky-sucky might convince him too, or some normal sex.

Is compatible with SexLab-AmorousAdventures-v1_30_2? and if so, where should be placed, before or after your mod?

After.

There will probably be some conflict... hmm I usually only use Amorous Adventures when I play a male PC so I don't have it loaded at the moment, I could make another profile in MO and check, I could probably make a patch for it. In practice the two mods are mutually exclusive as far as Elisif is concerned though... Solutions makes it so that after doing her quest and becoming Thane, you can "comfort" her at night. Amorous Adventures does sort of the same thing, or will since only the first half of the quest is completed, but you have to work for it quite a bit which makes it all the better in the end. It likely will need a patch so the player has their choice of which patch to pursue though (and it will be at their discretion if they choose both methods). I'll look at it.

FYI...

LOOT sorts this the same as your recommendation.

So for those using loot this will be ordered correctly.

Although I have advanced filtering turned on for my LOOT so perhaps it might not sort correctly with default.

*for those curious as to what advanced filtering is...

*If running MO you "MUST" set up LOOT as a executable (cannot be done with the sort button in MO).

*When you run LOOT go to the settings and change debug verbosity to "HIGH"

*it will cause your loot to take roughly twice as much time to sort your list but it will check, recheck, triple check ect. until It feels your load order is optimal.

*Still its not perfect so some custom rules are still needed for random things, but i found that my game runs better\smoother when I have LOOT run this way.

A blocking branch? Hmm well they don't modify the same dialogue so it's not a simple matter of preserving both changes. I'm hesitant to go monkeying around with it since the Elisif quest is only half finished. I'll do a bit of testing with it to see if it's even worth patching.

I'm not exactly sure how AA works in regards to Elisif, but assuming it needs dialogue options available at night and it's using a top-level branch instead of blocking, the solution for compatibility would be to include new dialogue links to AA starting from Solutions' main blocking branch, so that once the initial line from Solutions is over, the player gets options from both mods. Then again, that may not be optimal if the context of of AA doesn't line up with the intro dialogue from Solutions.

In any case, I'd agree that it's best to wait until AA is done with that section before going delving into a possible fix.

Yay! More suggestions.

I think J'zargo's sex should be repeatable, perhaps. Maybe you stroke his ego with it a bit, because he thinks he's better than you.

Way ahead of you, this is now live with version 002. :P

When you rescue Derkeethus from Darkwater Crossing (or rather from the nearby falmer cave), that's an easy spot for sex, because you just saved his life. You can marry him afterwards, in vanilla Skyrim.

Brighten the day of the Argonian Dockworkers in Windhelm by sexing them up.

Adding these to the queue, thanks!

Speaking of the dockworkers, in the quest where you are negotiating for higher pay with them, and end up brawling the guy who owns the docks, I think a litte sucky-sucky might convince him too, or some normal sex.

Sorry, this isn't enough information. Please, at the very least include the full name of the NPC you're referring to, and if possible the associated quest as well. This will help me greatly for stuff I don't immediately recognize based on descriptions alone.

Since I was looking at AA for potential patching, I redid the patches Solutions. Prison Overhaul wasn't listed as a master before because it wasn't automatically added so I fixed that... and I made a version that includes both the Prison Overhaul patch and Live Another Life patch together in one plugin, because I'm all about limiting extra plugins. On top of that, I made it into a fomod installer. Only took me an hour and a half of hair pulling and shaking my fist at the universe before I found the info I needed to make it. But if any future conflicts are found with other mods and more patches need to be made, I'll know what I'm doing with the installer this time. <.<

WraithSlayer: Feel free to include the patch file in the file section if you like. Whatever you feel is best to make sure the people that need it can find it easily.

Solutions Patch.7z

So glad to see this mod taken over, it's one of my favorite SL mods and a must for fem playthroughs.

Couple generic ideas, not related to any particular quest:

- how about a way to convince a random NPC to allow player to sleep in his house for 1 night? Dialog should only be active for NCPs in their own house and only during night-time. May also check whether NPC is married. Not so easy to implement, but I think this would be very immersive in some minor settlements/farms where no inn present.

- the similar thing may apply to inns, but only if player has insufficient gold to pay a regular way

- how about some erotic dance or blowjob for merchants to get a discount?

So glad to see this mod taken over, it's one of my favorite SL mods and a must for fem playthroughs.

Couple generic ideas, not related to any particular quest:

- how about a way to convince a random NPC to allow player to sleep in his house for 1 night? Dialog should only be active for NCPs in their own house and only during night-time. May also check whether NPC is married. Not so easy to implement, but I think this would be very immersive in some minor settlements/farms where no inn present.

- the similar thing may apply to inns, but only if player has insufficient gold to pay a regular way

This last point is already included in sexlab workinggirl.

But I think the other is a good idea.

Many of the farms and minor settlements lacked interaction anyway. But I would drop the part "only at night" because the houses usually locked and the npc-s will most likely call the guards and blocks any chance of comunication.

My idea is the player have to talk with the npc and have to convince him/her, with offering sex, money or a persuation check. If convinced the npc gives the key to the player and the bed's ownership changes to the player. In the house, the npc may persuade the player to repay the kindness somehow, with sex or with companionship(cooking, a good talk or drinking togather etc) if the player's answer is no then the npc accept the decision or tries rape the player. Or the npc just tries to straight up tries to rape the player.

Ofcourse after the night the player have to give back the key. But ofcourse you would be able to talk with the npc to decide how many days you wish to spend in the house.

I ran into a thief and he said "Your money or your life!" I picked the "Do I look like I have money" option and after that there is no option to actually give him money, you can just fight him or run. Might the option be removed by the mod?

The "Do I look like I have money?" option is the vanilla (Persuade) option. The Solutions dialogue is "Please, I'll do anything you ask! Just don't hurt me!" (Note to WraithSlayer: There's no indication that this leads to sex on this dialogue)

If you don't have that option, then another mod you have also modifies that dialogue. You can check in TES5Edit, the FormID is 000B815E and the dialogue code is WERJ02.

The thief has a lot of possible dialogue options for the player to choose (up to 8, under some conditions) so you may have to scroll down a bit to see the one from Solutions. But it should definitely be there if you don't have other mods overwriting the thief's dialogue branch.

(Note to WraithSlayer: There's no indication that this leads to sex on this dialogue)

Fixed for next release, thanks.

Many of the farms and minor settlements lacked interaction anyway. But I would drop the part "only at night" because the houses usually locked and the npc-s will most likely call the guards and blocks any chance of comunication.

My idea is the player have to talk with the npc and have to convince him/her, with offering sex, money or a persuation check. If convinced the npc gives the key to the player and the bed's ownership changes to the player. In the house, the npc may persuade the player to repay the kindness somehow, with sex or with companionship(cooking, a good talk or drinking togather etc) if the player's answer is no then the npc accept the decision or tries rape the player. Or the npc just tries to straight up tries to rape the player.

Ofcourse after the night the player have to give back the key. But ofcourse you would be able to talk with the npc to decide how many days you wish to spend in the house.

Interesting idea. It does sound like it'd fit perfectly for Solutions, and would also be very useful for those running mods such as Frostfall and RND. I'm not sure if it's something I could do with just the CK's dialogue system, or if I'd have to do scripting for this, but I'll add it to the queue for the time being.

I ran into a thief and he said "Your money or your life!" I picked the "Do I look like I have money" option and after that there is no option to actually give him money, you can just fight him or run. Might the option be removed by the mod?

The "Do I look like I have money?" option is the vanilla (Persuade) option. The Solutions dialogue is "Please, I'll do anything you ask! Just don't hurt me!" (Note to WraithSlayer: There's no indication that this leads to sex on this dialogue)

If you don't have that option, then another mod you have also modifies that dialogue. You can check in TES5Edit, the FormID is 000B815E and the dialogue code is WERJ02.

Hi, I have that option, I was just confused that there is no option to acctually give money to the thief after the "Do I look like I have money", because he says something like "Yes, now give me the money" and there is no option to do so..

EDIT: I just looked it up in TES5Edit and it should go from WERJ02Persuade to WERJ02SecondChance, which should present the WERJ02GiveMoney option.. but it does not. So, this is not related to this mod, gonna see if I can figure it out.

Thanks for your help,

SoSo

Hi, I have that option, I was just confused that there is no option to acctually give money to the thief after the "Do I look like I have money", because he says something like "Yes, now give me the money" and there is no option to do so..

EDIT: I just looked it up in TES5Edit and it should go from WERJ02Persuade to WERJ02SecondChance, which should present the WERJ02GiveMoney option.. but it does not. So, this is not related to this mod, gonna see if I can figure it out.

Thanks for your help,

SoSo

Before anything, let me make it clear that the dialogue options you're referring to are from the vanilla game, and these have not been edited at all in SexLab Solutions. I try my best not to edit any content from vanilla, other than adding new dialogue links.

With that said, the reason you're not seeing the WERJ02GiveMoney option, is because it contains a condition that checks if you have at least 200 gold in your inventory. If the condition returns false, then the dialogue option won't show up at all. If you want to double-check, you should be able to see this condition within the thief's reply dialog entity (000B8159 : "Ha, what a coward. Didn't even put up a proper fight.") in TES5Edit, it's called GetItemCount and uses Gold001 as a parameter.

Also, since you made me go and check the Thief's dialogue branch, I've noticed that WERJ02SecondChance links back to the starting dialogue options, so logically it should also include a link to the sex option, after the player's bluff has been called. This will be added for next version.

Thanks for your help,

SoSo

Before anything, let me make it clear that the dialogue options you're referring to are from the vanilla game, and these have not been edited at all in SexLab Solutions. I try my best not to edit any content from vanilla, other than adding new dialogue links.

With that said, the reason you're not seeing the WERJ02GiveMoney option, is because it contains a condition that checks if you have at least 200 gold in your inventory. If the condition returns false, then the dialogue option won't show up at all. If you want to double-check, you should be able to see this condition within the thief's reply dialog entity (000B8159 : "Ha, what a coward. Didn't even put up a proper fight.") in TES5Edit, it's called GetItemCount and uses Gold001 as a parameter.

Also, since you made me go and check the Thief's dialogue branch, I've noticed that WERJ02SecondChance links back to the starting dialogue options, so logically it should also include a link to the sex option, after the player's bluff has been called. This will be added for next version.

How odd that the thief on one hand thinks I do have enough money ("Yes, actually. You look like you're lousy with gold.") and wants me to give it away and on the other hand (WERJ02GiveMoney) does not give me the option, because I don't have enough (200) gold.

Thanks for clarifying this, I'll just tweak the vanilla checks then..

Kind regards,

SoSo

How odd that the thief on one hand thinks I do have enough money ("Yes, actually. You look like you're lousy with gold.") and wants me to give it away and on the other hand (WERJ02GiveMoney) does not give me the option, because I don't have enough (200) gold.

Thanks for clarifying this, I'll just tweak the vanilla checks then..

Kind regards,

SoSo

Well, it makes sense from an immersion perspective: the thief wouldn't actually know whether you're carrying 200 gold or not, so he'd try to pressure you into giving whatever you have to him, in the hopes that you do have enough. But if you don't actually have 200 gold to give, then naturally it makes no sense for the give-gold path to be one of the available options, so you're left with the remaining choices.

Did the quest Erik the Slayer work? The sex dialogue does not appear to me. (I have started a new game)

I have now checked in-game. The dialogue is there, and the scene works correctly.

Taking guesses on why it's not appearing for you:

• You're just not scrolling down far enough. This particular line uses the full 80 characters allowed for player dialogue, so it may end up having 3 separate lines in some screen resolutions and not appear until you scroll all the way to the bottom. If you don't already, I highly recommend Better Dialogue Controls as it fixes the obviously gamepad-centered dialogue controls to work correctly with a keyboard and mouse.
  • You're looking for it in the wrong place, perhaps? Even though I have it listed as Erik The Slayer, the option appears when trying to convince Mralki.
  • (unlikely) You have a mod that edits this particular dialogue branch. Use TES5Edit to find & fix problems, and let us know which mod caused the incompatibility.

Here is some of the idea's I posted on the previous thread that never made it in. Feel free to ignore the ones you don't like, they are just idea's suggestions. The ones below I checked your list and either didn't see the quest name or my version had several parts and I am unsure if you have implemented all the parts. I will work on some of the other cities when I can.

Orc Strongholds

Dushnikh Yal

Gharol's Message - Delivery the sword to Lash from her mother. Once complete and she is cast out, have a option to tell her there is benifits to no longer being subject to orc rules and your willing to show her what it is like to be with a man other than the chief. Male only.

Largashbur

The Cursed Tribe - Once completed as a bonus reward due to your strength and being the chosen of Malacath, you can sleep with any of the female orcs to strengthen the tribe with your genes. Male only.

Dragon Bridge

Dragon's Breath Mead - If you give the mead to the wife Olda, you get another dialogue options after. "You're to good for Horgeir, you deserve someone better. Let me show you how a man should treat a woman." Then she will agree to come somewhere private with the dragonborn for sex. Males only.

Stonehills

Payment Delivery - Offer to take Bryling's mind off the late ore shipment.

Heartwood Mill

Flight or Fight - After telling Grosta she is a widow, offer to comfort her. Agreeing all men are pigs. Females only. (Grosta has a lot of negative things to say about men so female only makes sense)

Markath

The Taste of Death - Seduce Verulus to let you in the temple, aka have sex with him and it counts as if you had persuaded him.

The Taste of Death - When Eola attempts to seduce you give a new option where you let her and it advances the quest, so she spends you back to the Verulus and cast invis on herself to wait for you at the cave as normal.

The Heart of Dibella - If caught in the temple when talking to Hamal when you are sent to find the next Sybil, that a small punishment is still required. The priestess all take turns doing strapon gangbang on the PC.

The Heart of Dibella - Enmon, if you choose to just say you want his daughter safe when he mentions there is not much he can give you. Have a new line to suggest he could help your needs, which results in sex.

The Heart of Dibella - Hamal once you return with Fjortra, you are offered the services of the priestess at any time. Giving a new line to all of them so you can start sex with them, for females it is lesbian sex and for males it is the male gets to take the male position this time.

Skilled Apprentice - Return with the book to Ghorza and if the PC is male she also offers sex as a extra reward.

Missing Shipment - Lisbet will agree to have sex if you agree to do the quest as a upfront payment.

The House of Horrors - When talking to Molag Bal, have a 3rd option instead of asking about revenge or that you never wanted to help. Have a 3rd option. "What do I get out of it" Molag - "You dare think you can barter with Molag Bal? Do you take me for a petty merchant? Suffer fool!" At this point 3 daedra are summoned and proceed to rape the character. Once all three are done they disappear and Molag speaks again "Do as I command or this will be your eternal fate." The PC can agree and the quests moves on as always or refuse in which case the 3 summoned daedra scene keeps repeating until the PC agree's.

The House of Horrors - Once Logroff is killed, Molag Bal gives you another reward as well as the mace. The 3 Daedra show up to rape the PC, he is the Daedric Prince of rape. If you want to get real creative add a new command line to the mace so that once a day there is a chance as long as you carry it the 3 daedra who up to rape the PC though that might not be worth the coding.

The Forsworn Conspiracy - If you save Margret from the attack later in the inn you can ask for sex as a payment.

The Forsworn Conspiracy - Garvey offer to give him a blow job for the key. Counts as if you had bribed him.

The Forsworn Conspiracy - Dryston this one might be tricky, if he wins the brawl he then rapes the character as a further lesson to them to stop the investigation.

No One Escapes Cidhna Mine - Borkul the Beast, regardless of what you say or how it goes. He at the end says "Just so you know who's in charge around here" then rapes the PC regardless of the outcome of talking to him.

No One Escapes Cidhna Mine - Duach if PC is female, if you persuade him he has a added line of "Ok but I want something in return" then rapes the PC before giving her the skooma. If brawl and PC loses he rapes the PC (both genders) but gives them the Skooma saying "heh I think you earned this."

No One Escapes Cidhna Mine - Grisvar, bring the skooma to him for the shiv. Afterwards if the PC is female he says "I think I deserve something a little extra" and rapes the PC.

No One Escapes Cidhna Mine - If the PC is female any time they talk to a NPC they ended up being rapped. I say this cause all the prisoners are male and if you threw a female in a prison with all male prisoner she would be raped repeatedly and non stop. I am sure it would happen in real life and in a world like Skyrim where things are rougher I think it would be more true.

Radiant Quests

All Drunks Have - make a drunk dance for joy. If you give a drunk in any city a drink it completes the quest. Now the same results can be had by having sex with them.

Riverwood

A Lovely Letter - Can have sex with either Sven or Faendril to make them forget about Camilla, or talk to both of them for the letters and then tell Camilla how they both tried to deceive her and then tell her how much better your PC is than either of them. For men it would be telling her how the PC is such a better man and Camilla deserves a better man, for females it would be telling her this is what is wrong with men and thats why the PC choose the fairer sex and offer to teach Camilla the ways.

Golden Claw - Ask for a extra reward for completing it from Lucen or talk to Camilla and she offers to reward the brave adventure and if possible ask to come along with them and become a adventurer herself. (I know you had this one once before but you no longer have it listed)

Whiterun

Dungeon Delving - retrieving Amren's family sword and ask for a bonus reward.

Fight! Fight! - Instead of offering to fight Uthgerd tell her you can show her pleasures of the like she has never seen. Have sex with her instead of fighting to complete.

Sleeping Tree Cave - Demand sex from Ysolda to keep her secret.

Rare Gifts - Ask for a bonus after getting a Mammoth Tusk.

The Whispering Door - Seduce Farenger and then automatically pick pocket the key after sex with him.

The Ebony Blade - Instead of killing trusted friend you can seduce married NPC's and have sex with them. Then telling their spouse of their infidelity.

In My Time of Need - Have Saadia ask for help but have a new choice of, I don't know(something unsure of the PC to agree) then Saadia turns on the charm and seduces/offers to have sex with the PC as a bonus.

In My Time of Need - Offer the guard sex instead of 100 gold to let Alik'r go.

In My Time of Need - Confronting Kematu, after telling him you was sent here to kill him. Have a new option where the PC expresses doubt but that they feel honor bound to at least try because they gave their word to Saadia. Kemate will understand and respect it, while he says he won't kill the PC, they will be made to suffer if they insist. Then can have the options to help them, fight them like normal, or say they must try as they gave their word. The first two would be the same as always and the third one would trigger one of the Alik'r warriors who was behind the dragonborn to bonk them on the back of the head. Then the Dragonborn is the main attraction of a gangbang. Afterward Kematu says he is sorry it came to that and offers the Dragonborn the choice, die or help them since they spared the Dragonborn's life. Obvious first one they kill the dragonborn and other one lets the dragonborn go back to set up Saadia.

Missing in Action - Have the option to get into the Battle-borns house by talking to Idolaf, seducing him to go back to his house for sex. Afterwards Idolaf tells the dragonborn what happened just as if persuasion had been used.

Missing in Action - Once you rescue Thorland and he says how glad he is to be free have a option that he can give the dragonborn a special thanks.

Here is some of the idea's I posted on the previous thread that never made it in. Feel free to ignore the ones you don't like, they are just idea's suggestions. The ones below I checked your list and either didn't see the quest name or my version had several parts and I am unsure if you have implemented all the parts. I will work on some of the other cities when I can.

Orc Strongholds

Dushnikh Yal

Gharol's Message - Delivery the sword to Lash from her mother. Once complete and she is cast out, have a option to tell her there is benifits to no longer being subject to orc rules and your willing to show her what it is like to be with a man other than the chief. Male only.

Largashbur

The Cursed Tribe - Once completed as a bonus reward due to your strength and being the chosen of Malacath, you can sleep with any of the female orcs to strengthen the tribe with your genes. Male only.

Dragon Bridge

Dragon's Breath Mead - If you give the mead to the wife Olda, you get another dialogue options after. "You're to good for Horgeir, you deserve someone better. Let me show you how a man should treat a woman." Then she will agree to come somewhere private with the dragonborn for sex. Males only.

Stonehills

Payment Delivery - Offer to take Bryling's mind off the late ore shipment.

Heartwood Mill

Flight or Fight - After telling Grosta she is a widow, offer to comfort her. Agreeing all men are pigs. Females only. (Grosta has a lot of negative things to say about men so female only makes sense)

Markath

The Taste of Death - Seduce Verulus to let you in the temple, aka have sex with him and it counts as if you had persuaded him.

The Taste of Death - When Eola attempts to seduce you give a new option where you let her and it advances the quest, so she spends you back to the Verulus and cast invis on herself to wait for you at the cave as normal.

The Heart of Dibella - If caught in the temple when talking to Hamal when you are sent to find the next Sybil, that a small punishment is still required. The priestess all take turns doing strapon gangbang on the PC.

The Heart of Dibella - Enmon, if you choose to just say you want his daughter safe when he mentions there is not much he can give you. Have a new line to suggest he could help your needs, which results in sex.

The Heart of Dibella - Hamal once you return with Fjortra, you are offered the services of the priestess at any time. Giving a new line to all of them so you can start sex with them, for females it is lesbian sex and for males it is the male gets to take the male position this time.

Skilled Apprentice - Return with the book to Ghorza and if the PC is male she also offers sex as a extra reward.

Missing Shipment - Lisbet will agree to have sex if you agree to do the quest as a upfront payment.

The House of Horrors - When talking to Molag Bal, have a 3rd option instead of asking about revenge or that you never wanted to help. Have a 3rd option. "What do I get out of it" Molag - "You dare think you can barter with Molag Bal? Do you take me for a petty merchant? Suffer fool!" At this point 3 daedra are summoned and proceed to rape the character. Once all three are done they disappear and Molag speaks again "Do as I command or this will be your eternal fate." The PC can agree and the quests moves on as always or refuse in which case the 3 summoned daedra scene keeps repeating until the PC agree's.

The House of Horrors - Once Logroff is killed, Molag Bal gives you another reward as well as the mace. The 3 Daedra show up to rape the PC, he is the Daedric Prince of rape. If you want to get real creative add a new command line to the mace so that once a day there is a chance as long as you carry it the 3 daedra who up to rape the PC though that might not be worth the coding.

The Forsworn Conspiracy - If you save Margret from the attack later in the inn you can ask for sex as a payment.

The Forsworn Conspiracy - Garvey offer to give him a blow job for the key. Counts as if you had bribed him.

The Forsworn Conspiracy - Dryston this one might be tricky, if he wins the brawl he then rapes the character as a further lesson to them to stop the investigation.

No One Escapes Cidhna Mine - Borkul the Beast, regardless of what you say or how it goes. He at the end says "Just so you know who's in charge around here" then rapes the PC regardless of the outcome of talking to him.

No One Escapes Cidhna Mine - Duach if PC is female, if you persuade him he has a added line of "Ok but I want something in return" then rapes the PC before giving her the skooma. If brawl and PC loses he rapes the PC (both genders) but gives them the Skooma saying "heh I think you earned this."

No One Escapes Cidhna Mine - Grisvar, bring the skooma to him for the shiv. Afterwards if the PC is female he says "I think I deserve something a little extra" and rapes the PC.

No One Escapes Cidhna Mine - If the PC is female any time they talk to a NPC they ended up being rapped. I say this cause all the prisoners are male and if you threw a female in a prison with all male prisoner she would be raped repeatedly and non stop. I am sure it would happen in real life and in a world like Skyrim where things are rougher I think it would be more true.

Radiant Quests

All Drunks Have - make a drunk dance for joy. If you give a drunk in any city a drink it completes the quest. Now the same results can be had by having sex with them.

Riverwood

A Lovely Letter - Can have sex with either Sven or Faendril to make them forget about Camilla, or talk to both of them for the letters and then tell Camilla how they both tried to deceive her and then tell her how much better your PC is than either of them. For men it would be telling her how the PC is such a better man and Camilla deserves a better man, for females it would be telling her this is what is wrong with men and thats why the PC choose the fairer sex and offer to teach Camilla the ways.

Golden Claw - Ask for a extra reward for completing it from Lucen or talk to Camilla and she offers to reward the brave adventure and if possible ask to come along with them and become a adventurer herself. (I know you had this one once before but you no longer have it listed)

Whiterun

Dungeon Delving - retrieving Amren's family sword and ask for a bonus reward.

Fight! Fight! - Instead of offering to fight Uthgerd tell her you can show her pleasures of the like she has never seen. Have sex with her instead of fighting to complete.

Sleeping Tree Cave - Demand sex from Ysolda to keep her secret.

Rare Gifts - Ask for a bonus after getting a Mammoth Tusk.

The Whispering Door - Seduce Farenger and then automatically pick pocket the key after sex with him.

The Ebony Blade - Instead of killing trusted friend you can seduce married NPC's and have sex with them. Then telling their spouse of their infidelity.

In My Time of Need - Have Saadia ask for help but have a new choice of, I don't know(something unsure of the PC to agree) then Saadia turns on the charm and seduces/offers to have sex with the PC as a bonus.

In My Time of Need - Offer the guard sex instead of 100 gold to let Alik'r go.

In My Time of Need - Confronting Kematu, after telling him you was sent here to kill him. Have a new option where the PC expresses doubt but that they feel honor bound to at least try because they gave their word to Saadia. Kemate will understand and respect it, while he says he won't kill the PC, they will be made to suffer if they insist. Then can have the options to help them, fight them like normal, or say they must try as they gave their word. The first two would be the same as always and the third one would trigger one of the Alik'r warriors who was behind the dragonborn to bonk them on the back of the head. Then the Dragonborn is the main attraction of a gangbang. Afterward Kematu says he is sorry it came to that and offers the Dragonborn the choice, die or help them since they spared the Dragonborn's life. Obvious first one they kill the dragonborn and other one lets the dragonborn go back to set up Saadia.

Missing in Action - Have the option to get into the Battle-borns house by talking to Idolaf, seducing him to go back to his house for sex. Afterwards Idolaf tells the dragonborn what happened just as if persuasion had been used.

Missing in Action - Once you rescue Thorland and he says how glad he is to be free have a option that he can give the dragonborn a special thanks.

Good list! Seems Bromm had already added a few of these (Lisbet / Margret / Garvey / Borkul) but I'll definitely work on adding many of the others.

Did the quest Erik the Slayer work? The sex dialogue does not appear to me. (I have started a new game)

I have now checked in-game. The dialogue is there, and the scene works correctly.

Taking guesses on why it's not appearing for you:

• You're just not scrolling down far enough. This particular line uses the full 80 characters allowed for player dialogue, so it may end up having 3 separate lines in some screen resolutions and not appear until you scroll all the way to the bottom. If you don't already, I highly recommend Better Dialogue Controls as it fixes the obviously gamepad-centered dialogue controls to work correctly with a keyboard and mouse.
  • You're looking for it in the wrong place, perhaps? Even though I have it listed as Erik The Slayer, the option appears when trying to convince Mralki.
  • (unlikely) You have a mod that edits this particular dialogue branch. Use TES5Edit to find & fix problems, and let us know which mod caused the incompatibility.

It works now. After I installed Better Dialogue Controls. Thank you  :D